Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

gently caress it, I'll eat a weeks probation if the cops take Warmachine alive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

coconono posted:

gently caress it, I'll eat a weeks probation if the cops take Warmachine alive.

This is how it's done, ladies and gentlemen

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
I hope before he kills himself War "John Koppenhaver" Machine gets the truth out, specifically around how he was fighting for his life in this situation.

also big ups to dude who clarified that his first arrest was choking someone in a gym parking lot. he's a spartan, that's how they do

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
He has a pretty unique talent for taking what would be a sympathetic situation for most folks (walking in on your SO with another person) and transforming it into a bad episode of SVU. Also, he would have gotten away with it if he had just beaten the hell out of the dude, but a War Machine only know one way to express his undying love to the woman who cuckolds him.

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007
Son Of Northern Frostbitten Wintermoon

I would like to remind at this point that according to War Machine's old blog his goal in life was to get stabbed to death outside a Puerto Rican bar when he turned 40. And he won't be able to manage even that.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Bushmeister posted:

I would like to remind at this point that according to War Machine's old blog his goal in life was to get stabbed to death outside a Puerto Rican bar when he turned 40. And he won't be able to manage even that.

Getting stabbed to death next to a Puerto Rican behind bars is probably close enough

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

fatherdog posted:

Getting stabbed to death next to a Puerto Rican behind bars is probably close enough

He'll probably get punctured, but I don't know if it will be fatal :huh:

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
i yearn for the simpler time of the fake brett rogers twitter

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I didn't realize MMA Fans are still twitchy about noted bad fighter, Fallon Fox. I got challenged to an MMA fight, guys :(

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

coconono posted:

I didn't realize MMA Fans are still twitchy about noted bad fighter, Fallon Fox. I got challenged to an MMA fight, guys :(

What did you say, coco?

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

LobsterMobster posted:

What did you say, coco?

he was trolling miesha and trying to get her to fight fallon fox

it would be nice if we never had to acknowledge fox again after ashlee evans smith

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

At least I now know where all the spit tobacco on the heels wrasslin fans went to.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Yuriy posted:

he was trolling miesha and trying to get her to fight fallon fox

it would be nice if we never had to acknowledge fox again after ashlee evans smith

link this please

red19fire
May 26, 2010

coconono posted:

and by a Special Forces Ranger Sniper SEAL, no less.

The transphobia in that exchange is insane.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

remember when fallon fox was a cool and relevant fighter and warranted any amount of attention or discussion for anything other than his gender identity

ya me neither

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
shut up yuiry

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

red19fire posted:

and by a Special Forces Ranger Sniper SEAL, no less.

The transphobia in that exchange is insane.

Yeah there's a ton of arguments that they coulda used but nope, gotta take that HES A FAKE WOMAN high road.

If Fallon Fox woke up and said she wanted to be recognized as a potato sack and only wanted to fight other potato sacks, she'd still be a terrible fighter.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Yuriy posted:

remember when fallon fox was a cool and relevant fighter and warranted any amount of attention or discussion for anything other than his gender identity

ya me neither

Then post about something else

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Yuriy posted:

ya me neither

Her. You'd think you'd be able to get that right since you're such an expert at being a massive human being.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

LeftistMuslimObama posted:

Her. You'd think you'd be able to get that right since you're such an expert at being a massive human being.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

The irony of this post is incredible

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

Both the best and the worst post of the afternoon.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

Loved it

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Petition to create some kind of PSP FYAD-lite and sticky this thread there, tia

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
Good news, everyone!

Michael Schivello and Julie Kedzie are the official commentary team for Invicta. Why is this important? It doesn't include Mauro Ranallo and King Mo.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

Bluedeanie posted:

Petition to create some kind of PSP FYAD-lite and sticky this thread there, tia

Good idea tbh

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Bluedeanie posted:

Petition to create some kind of PSP FYAD-lite

Nope.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

Agreed. Most of the good FYAD posters already follow this sport and post in these threads making funny posts. A FYAD-lite would just encourage even more unfunny shitposting and redundant MMA jokes.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

jesus christ

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BuyVUx3IUAA0-wt.jpg

war machine is a loving monster

edit: edited the pictures out because theyre pretty hosed up

Yuriy fucked around with this message at 22:34 on Aug 11, 2014

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

in less terrible news

http://www.cagesidechristopherjames.com/2014/08/breaking-news-bellator-signs-gina-carano-and-marloes-coenen/

sounds like carano and coenen are headed to bellator

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

i will make an apology here for entertaining the idea that war machine was funny or just a running joke in the mma community the dude is a really bad person and i hope he goes to jail for a very long time

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
I really have no idea how Gina would make more money with Bellator than UFC, and there's no way Gina is trying to get back into fighting as a career instead of a quick payday, so until there's an official press release I don't buy it.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

When was the last time Bellator even had a women's match? Do they have any other women under contract, even? I thought just about all of them had gone to Invicta.

Gregor Samsa
Sep 5, 2007
Nietzsche's Mustache

fatherdog posted:

When was the last time Bellator even had a women's match? Do they have any other women under contract, even? I thought just about all of them had gone to Invicta.

Strikeforce is back, homie.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

fatherdog posted:

pretty sure it was eye/gurgel on bellator 83

all of them left for invicta or WSOF and there are the two new women they signed, presumably to fight each other

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Bubba Smith posted:

I really have no idea how Gina would make more money with Bellator than UFC, and there's no way Gina is trying to get back into fighting as a career instead of a quick payday, so until there's an official press release I don't buy it.

if there's one thing we know, Scott Coker isn't above backing up the Brinks truck to a fighter's driveway and just unloading until they say "when"

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Yeah, the Bellator women's division(s) got shut down a while back, so weird. Thank you based Coker :confused:

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Signing Carano and Coenen is one thing, but they're going to have a hell of a time building an actual division given how closely Invicta appears to be working with the UFC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

theres questions of the veracity of this poo poo because its coming from the news site i linked and the twitter pop up i got was from something like Empire Sports Management but (im sry massrafter) FRB is giving confirmation

quote:

@FrontRowBrian 1m
I've confirmed that @BellatorMMA has made an offer to @ginacarano. No word on how advanced negotiations are.