Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Twelfth Man. All day, every day.

Look at this. loving LOOK AT THIS:

Dude got this way before the Super Bowl even happened. That's douche.

In any case, police covering up a rape is just straight up evil rather than douchey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SlipUp
Sep 30, 2006

stayin c o o l
tpd

every fanbase after a superbowl win is insufferable, 12th man isn't anything new really

they don't even touch what pats and steeler fans were like in the '00s

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

In any case, police covering up a rape is just straight up evil rather than douchey.

Man to be honest getting that tattoo beforehand and having your team end up actually winning the SB is pretty loving awesome

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I'm feeling pretty salty about cops right now so gently caress TPD

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.
12th Man and strictly because TPD didn't do anything douchey in my book, they went to full blown criminal instead.

and we can't claim rape always wins if we're going to gently caress it up and let Rice go through instead of Jameis. I worked hard on that interview bit too :(

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
TPD not for being unable to charge Winston, but for acting like a bunch of douches in the process.

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

It would be douchey if he had bragged about it when he got it. Instead, he kept it a secret and only revealed it during the postseason, which is a lot less douchey and a lot more "hey look at this stupid poo poo I did, thank goodness it didn't backfire." That tattoo is the least offensive thing about the 12th Fan.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

The 12th man fanbase was insufferable throughout the entire season. It has nothing to do with them celebrating winning the super bowl really.

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Gunes are making me tear up (im so proud), don't give Seattle the pleasure of going through. They thrive off that poo poo.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Said I was probably going to vote for the TPD back in the Winston/Rice matchup, and I am.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

gently caress THE TPD FOREVER AND EVER

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Word. TPD only helped cover up the rape of one woman, 12th Man raped America.

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Someone needs to stop this! Sherman has lost his mind! Peyton is completely unable to defend himself out there!
12th Man. We are the best fans :smug:

Look upon our works, ye mighty, and despair!

edit: Home team win or loose.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
Sorry we won a Super Bowl, guys. :shrug:

:hawksin: 12th Mans
(serious post: the 12th man poo poo is actually pretty dumb)

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

12th man is just a bunch of bluster that'll go away in a few years when the hawks are like 6-10 again, but the TPD will probably last way longer than that

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Nystral posted:

12th Man and strictly because TPD didn't do anything douchey in my book, they went to full blown criminal instead.

and we can't claim rape always wins if we're going to gently caress it up and let Rice go through instead of Jameis. I worked hard on that interview bit too :(

I voted for Jameis and am still salty Rice won. So yeah, I'll claim rape always wins.

bondster
May 6, 2007

TPD because gently caress that poo poo.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Schwack posted:

12th Man. We are the best fans :smug:

Look upon our works, ye mighty, and despair!

edit: Home team win or loose.

I feel like you could probably find poo poo like this for every fandom. I mean hell I made a Ring picture

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.

Febreeze posted:

I feel like you could probably find poo poo like this for every fandom. I mean hell I made a Ring picture

Congrats on your early selection for next year's tournament!

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003
TPD because yes, covering up for the NCAA/star players is loving douchetastic, despite the 12th mannerism.

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Someone needs to stop this! Sherman has lost his mind! Peyton is completely unable to defend himself out there!

Febreeze posted:

I've just been saving every stupid rear end picture that comes up on r/Seahawks because they are silly.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
12th Man.

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

bondster posted:

TPD because gently caress that poo poo.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

12th Man because I don't love the idea of continuing to discuss ACAB. Plus, the Seahawk fans are intolerable without this gimmick sweeping their fanbase and the bandwagoners across the country.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
The Tallahassee PD because the 12th Man is only around thanks to angry NFC West fans of teams other than Seattle.

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

TPD prob the way to go here

jugulator45
Apr 1, 2009
The 12th Man

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

TBD

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

Febreeze posted:

I feel like you could probably find poo poo like this for every fandom.
Yeah absolutely, I had the same thought. That Seahawks stuff does look anywhere from 10 to 30 years newer than the Browns stuff I've seen though...in fact it almost all looks 1 or 2 years old...huh that's weird

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
I did commit in the last round to vote 12th man, so I'm gonna live up to that.

Throwing popcorn at a gruesomely injured player, staring down the barrel of maybe the end of his career, is just the worst.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
I seriously have no loving clue how 12th man is still in this. TPD all the way.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I can't believe this is close, you loving manbabies, 12th man stuff is annoying but their biggest sin was very rude popcorn throwing and typical football fan racism of calling any black guy they dislike a thug as opposed to their good ones.

Meanwhile, TPD literally covers for rapists that play sports good enough.

This isn't really a question if we're asking who the bigger douchebag is.

TPD

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010
Yeah I mean I don't really vote in this poo poo because most of the time the answers are obvious, but you guys are really loving it up. gently caress seattle, gently caress the 12th man, etc. But to give the loving TPD a pass? Ridiculous.

TBD by a loving mile

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

TPD because I just can't in my heart not vote for them here.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

There was a denver one posted this year too. And Lions (last year?)

gently caress the police 187 on TPD.

LEGO Genetics
Oct 8, 2013

She growls as she storms the stadium
A villain mean and rough
And the cops all shake and quiver and quake
as she stabs them with her cuffs
TPD, if only for the fact that I now know, that a collective group of people got together to cover up the rape of a young girl, because if allegations of the rape got out, it would "endanger that promising young athletes career".

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
It's easily TPD and I can't believe Seahawks posters are trying to influence the vote in their direction :psyduck:

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Manoueverable posted:

It's easily TPD and I can't believe Seahawks posters are trying to influence the vote in their direction :psyduck:

Gotta win everything this year.

edit: Win forever.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

Schwack posted:

Gotta win everything this year.

edit: Win forever.

God if we ever get a hockey team here I'm going to be even more loving insufferable but it won't matter cause I'll be ground floor instead of hearing poo poo like

football fuckerman posted:

...in fact it almost all looks 1 or 2 years old...huh that's weird
repeated ad nauseam.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
I toxxed myself to vote 12th man for the rest if this competition, but I really hope TPD wins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it
12th Man because I always vote for representative s of my teams in this tournament.

• Locked thread