Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

nutty bars own

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Fandyien posted:

nutty bars own

blend oreos peanut butter and milk together for a awesome slurry.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

lexan posted:

Combos are pretty gross but I feel like they're very essentially American so you should try them just for the experience. Same with Oreos and Pringles.
Pizzeria pretzel combos are the best flavor.

platedlizard
Aug 31, 2012

I like plates and lizards.
Energy drinks like 5 hour

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

platedlizard posted:

Energy drinks like go girl

Moony
Nov 6, 2007
terrible.

psyopmonkey posted:

Southerners, fats, the gays, and old people.

can confirm: am fat and southern and a lover of circus peanuts

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
boston baked beans the candy.

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

TOILETLORD posted:

blend oreos peanut butter and milk together for a awesome slurry.

i call this "enhanced milk", pour this on your cereal in the morning instead of regular milk, I also like to add a banana and 3-4 tablespoons (50ml for euros) of grape jam

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

cheddar and sour cream ruffles

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
cheese in a can.

platedlizard
Aug 31, 2012

I like plates and lizards.

Moony posted:

can confirm: am fat and southern and a lover of circus peanuts

Your taste buds are horribly defective hth

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i cant believe no-one has said cheddar jalapeno cheetos, the superior spicy cheeto flavor

look at that goddamn hat chester cheetah is wareing, lol

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
also coke or somethimg, i dunno. dont really care about soft drinks

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Drink Cheerwine posted:

i cant believe no-one has said cheddar jalapeno cheetos, the superior spicy cheeto flavor

look at that goddamn hat chester cheetah is wareing, lol

they taste good for like 2 bites then it all taste gross.

just hollow out a jalopeno and fill it with cheddar and wrap in bacon and bake it like a real american you american't

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

TOILETLORD posted:

they taste good for like 2 bites then it all taste gross.

just hollow out a jalopeno and fill it with cheddar and wrap in bacon and bake it like a real american you american't

imma fry it, bitch

(thx for recipe)

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
You know they make an extra hot version of the flaming hot Cheetos but I've never seen them sold outside of California.

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
Cool Ranch Doritos
Fritos - a very crisp and salty corn chip that goes great with a sandwich
Cheez-its - they're actually kind of mild so I imagine most countries could enjoy them.
Snickers
Ruffles Potato Chips - good, thick, extra salty brand of chips.
Hot Pockets ! lol first they'll force everything else out of your stomach..then you can't poo poo for a week.
Cheetos
Planters Cheese balls or Cheese puffs
Planters Dry Roasted peanuts.

Drinks

Arizona Sweet Tea or Green Tea with Honey
Dr Pepper - American soft drinks are made with corn syrup instead of sugar though. It'll taste weird if you're not used to that. Try in a glass with ice.
A&W Root Beer and vanilla ice cream
Normally I'd say Coke products but Amerian Coca Cola is lovely compared to every other country on earth thanks to corn syrup

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

Secks Cauldron posted:

Pizzeria pretzel combos are the best flavor.

pizzeria combos are addictive but i had a hard time finding them regularly

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

peanut butter out of the jar

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
hohos

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

naem
May 29, 2011

Omg yes pop tarts! Do you not have pop tarts?? You poor thing

Put them in the toaster though

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

Give me the address OP, I wanna check that place. Also no, local coke is also made from regular sugar, not corn syrup we aren't animals.

Take the plunge! Okay!
Feb 24, 2007

Disco Infiva posted:

Give me the address OP, I wanna check that place. Also no, local coke is also made from regular sugar, not corn syrup we aren't animals.

Petra i Tome Erdodyja 6. Knock yourself out.

And read the labels. Our Coke is made with syrup. Bosnian Coke, available at Spar, and sometimes specialty German Coke, available at Muller, are made with sugar.

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
Lucky Charms

Swamp Pop Soda - Creamy Praline Flavor

yw op

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
uh peach rings idk

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch
Boiled Peanuts are sort of regional to the American South but they are pretty boss. No idea how you'd import them tho (I mean you just need raw peanuts, a pressure cooker and some soy sauce).

Those loving honey BBQ twist Fritos are pretty American I think. As are all the TGI Fridays brand snacks and maybe Andy Capps.

As are Tasty Kake's, if they can get some Tasty Kake that would really be the gold standard for lovely American junk food that is also awesome.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

mcustic posted:

A couple of hipsters opened a store that stocks all kinds of American soft drinks. I went there today for the novelty of tasting whatever nerds on the internet like to drink. I can sure tell you that Dr Pepper tastes gross to my euro palate, and A&W Cream Soda is somehow even worse, like rancid carbonated custard. I poured both of them down the drain. Mountain Dew is kind of 7up-ish, but sweeter and with a really cool color. I might buy that one again.

But, I'm not here to rant about sodas. The dude that works there, a bespectacled young man sporting an Islamic State style beard, told me they will be ordering snacks and sweets from the US soon and that I can suggest whatever I would like to try via their Facebook page. So I'm asking you kindly to recommend some typical snacks representative of the American culture. Preferably vegan. Not a bowl of dick please.

Where the hell do you live in Europe to not have Dr Pepper? You can get it pretty much anywhere in the UK, so it's not very American to me. If I were in your position i'd be looking for stuff that probably wont get released in Europe (at least not in their current forms) due to insane levels of additives and glucose fructose syrup.

Get:
- Lucky Charms (cereal with so much colouring and flavouring it will make you bounce off the walls)
- Reeces Pieces
- Twinkies
- Mountain Dew (tastes like rear end to me, but seems very popular in America)

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
I don't know if you have Twix in Europe, but if not, then Twix.

Baiku
Oct 25, 2011

California rolls are a nice snack that will make your friends feel cultured and wordly while also not challenging them in meaningful ways.

Metanaut
Oct 9, 2006

Honey it's tight like that.
College Slice
if no one has suggested boylan sodas yet im extremely disappointed.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I also recommend the American delicacy "Coca-Cola". You probably haven't heard of it but it's pretty good.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

mcustic posted:

A couple of hipsters opened a store that stocks all kinds of American soft drinks. I went there today for the novelty of tasting whatever nerds on the internet like to drink. I can sure tell you that Dr Pepper tastes gross to my euro palate, and A&W Cream Soda is somehow even worse, like rancid carbonated custard. I poured both of them down the drain. Mountain Dew is kind of 7up-ish, but sweeter and with a really cool color. I might buy that one again.

But, I'm not here to rant about sodas. The dude that works there, a bespectacled young man sporting an Islamic State style beard, told me they will be ordering snacks and sweets from the US soon and that I can suggest whatever I would like to try via their Facebook page. So I'm asking you kindly to recommend some typical snacks representative of the American culture. Preferably vegan. Not a bowl of dick please.

eat a bullet so we need not read any more of your horrible postings

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010
hmm apparently mary janes are available year round. i thought they were a halloween-only deal. peanut butter chew type candy.

depending where you're located you can also get plantain chips (greasy, many flavors)

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
I have opinions about a soda.

grrarg
Feb 14, 2011

Don't lose your head over it.

mcustic posted:

Congratulations on not getting fit in 2011 2014!

redshirt posted:

Circus Peanuts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbSzNnbr8ss

grrarg fucked around with this message at 15:28 on Aug 23, 2014

Wangsucker 69
Feb 7, 2004

Shut up, you old bat.
Hartleys and Middleswarth potato chips out of central PA still cook with lard apparently. They leave a strange film in your mouth when you eat an entire delicious bag.

Ask for Jones soda and also Great Lakes brewing company out of Cleveland is the best beer you can get for my money.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
skittles and robettusen.

Grin and Tonic
Oct 20, 2008

having a blast online
Faygo whoop whoop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012