Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
##unvote ##vote rarity not buying it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

JakeP posted:

All 10 shots?

No dummy, I was lying, God who would believe such a ridiculous role. Jeez jakep.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

Somberbrero posted:

ras oh my god please stop.
lol win IS pretty funny

Okay I see where you are coming from. Vote Rarity though

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

tearshed posted:

Oh right I guess any player could've. I was assuming that the mod of the game would be the one coming up with fakeclaim ideas.

But now that you mention it, I also have a scum read on Opop. Everything is coming together now...

is opop even in this game? I don't remember him posting

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
Also Somber give it up, any scum with half a brain paying any attention knows your dumb gambit

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
I hate the content we were left with D1. It is jamming my sensors.

JakeP posted:

I think it is scummy that you try to hide behind the "I think merk is scum because he is mean" right after saying you were going to try to not let emotions effect your play. I feel like it is an excuse to call him scum without rationalizing it, and an excuse to not make logical plays.
You misunderstood my resolution. I use emotion to make all my reads. I just don't want to let myself lean so far in that it burns me trying to do so.

winvirus is a clean read I had early on.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

JakeP posted:

is opop even in this game? I don't remember him posting
He made up some bullshit on me then disappeared.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Globdamnit FINE. I might be on my phone but I'm excusing myself from the thread at this point. Nothing else is happening.

##unvote
##vote rarity

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
where the gently caress is Ixt

PICK UP THE PHONE DUDE WRUUUUUUUUUUUU

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Somberbrero posted:

ras oh my god please stop.
Please don't die or be scum Somb I will be lonely :||

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!
Rarity, who are your top3 townpicks and your top3 scumpicks. Tia.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I just can't get over it though. It isn't like you just ignored Merks case. You made the same conclusions he did about CE, but then ignored them because you were upset with Merks behavior. Is that an accurate summation?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Rascyc posted:

where the gently caress is Ixt

PICK UP THE PHONE DUDE WRUUUUUUUUUUUU

PM Soru to PM ecco to PM ixt

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

yuming posted:

Please don't die or be scum Somb I will be lonely :||

Yuming you should post more because you are the only person that ever agrees with me!

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
tearshed lacks a sense of humor or did not read enough of the thread to be familiar with the opop is lurking running gag

OBSERVATION

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

tearshed posted:

Rarity, who are your top3 townpicks and your top3 scumpicks. Tia.

Town:

1. Jake
2. Opop
3. yuming

Scum:

1. Somber
2. kilran
3. Cpig

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

Somberbrero posted:

Yuming you should post more because you are the only person that ever agrees with me!
I agree with where you are coming from on Winvirus at this point, I just don't have as much faith in the conclusion as you do.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
This is dumb. Winvirus should be voted.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

:c: Current Day 2 Votecount :c:

Rarity (8): tearshed, CCKeane, -CCKeane, -tearshed, tearshed, wins, Keane, -tearshed, tearshed, merk, Juanito, kilran, -merk, merk, Rascyc, Somberbrero, -Keane, -Somberbrero, JakeP, Somberbrero

winvirus (4): Cpig, Somberbrero, yuming, -Cpig, Cpig, Keane, -Keane, Somberbrero, Keane, -Somberbrero

Cpig (2): winvirus, Somberbrero, merk, -Somberbrero, -merk, JakeP, CCKeane, Met, -JakeP, -Keane, JakeP, -JakeP
Somberbrero (2): Rascyc, Opopanax, -Cpig, -Met, Rarity, dorkanoid, Juanito, merk, -merk, -Rascyc, -dorkanoid, -Juanito

yuming (1): Cpig, -Cpig, JakeP, dorkanoid, -JakeP

Met (0): merk, -merk
Juanito (0): merk, Rasc, -merk, merk, -Rasc, -merk, merk, -merk
wins (0): tearshed, -tearshed
kilran (0): Rascyc, -Rasc

Opopanax (0): kilran, -kilran

:h: 18 / 10
:d: Deadline at 11 PM EDT, or ~ 1/2 hour from this post.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
Maybe tomorrow? We should be killing Rarity at this point. Everything is screaming 3p/scum at this point

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I thought I did this.

##unvote

##vote winvirus

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

JakeP posted:

tearshed lacks a sense of humor or did not read enough of the thread to be familiar with the opop is lurking running gag

OBSERVATION
I live in the moment.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

JakeP posted:

I just can't get over it though. It isn't like you just ignored Merks case. You made the same conclusions he did about CE, but then ignored them because you were upset with Merks behavior. Is that an accurate summation?
Yes. I willfully ignored it.

Had anyone EXCEPT merk been asking nicely to look at the case, I would have come around. In fact, if merk had simply NOT endorsed it the way he did I would've likely turned around. That is what I was gearing up to do until I read merk's exchange with Somb. If you look back at my posts it should be clear I was responding to chaoslord and that I had planned to write that post (about CE) before merk went all bananas about it.

He was so... I don't even have the word for it. It repulsed me from the case.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
Yuming can you kindly please vote Rarity so we don't no lynch?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I really hope you are scum Yuming. I really used to have a lot of respect for your town game, but this close minded attitude is very anti-town.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Yeah I'll swap to avoid a no vote.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

CCKeane posted:

I dislike this but I will swap.to avoid nl

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

CCKeane posted:

Et tu, Keaneus?

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
I still think Yuming is town

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Rarity posted:

Et tu, Keaneus?

For what it's worth, I do feel bad about it. :(

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
If you're both gonna hammer can you just do it so I can go to bed? It's past 3am here.

PS. kilran is really scummy, lynch him tomorrow.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

JakeP posted:

I really hope you are scum Yuming. I really used to have a lot of respect for your town game, but this close minded attitude is very anti-town.
I am town. merk's method D1 hosed up my reads and I'm annoyed he steamrolled the game and crushed the very things I get reads off of.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

##vote winvirus

Not going to have a big case with this. End of last week/beginning of this week has been rough for me personally/emotionally. Quick version: School started today and it's my last semester. I'm going to be the first person in my family to graduate college. My dad passed away at the end of June and knowing he won't see me graduate hit me hard. I have just not had the motivation to do anything. Was able to see someone after classes though and I feel a lot better about things. November/December probably won't be good but I'm okay for now again.

I've been working on catching up but my notes haven't been very good or plentiful. That said, I don't like winvirus whereas I'm neutral on rarity. Will switch over if needed to avoid a no lynch but I much prefer winvirus.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I guess I just don't understand Yuming, but apparently no one agrees with me

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
When is deadline? 20 minutes?

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
ya

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I'll change to rarity at 5 till if winvirus doesn't look like a thing

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

CapitalistPig posted:

I'll change to rarity at 5 till if winvirus doesn't look like a thing

Dammit I have a job interview tomorrow morning :argh:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Rarity posted:

Dammit I have a job interview tomorrow morning :argh:

Just blow it off. We are more important.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Why is kilran scum, again, Rarity? Just a blurb. I'll vote you but I don't think you're scum~

I would appreciate some parting words though so the lynch isn't wasted.

• Locked thread