Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
do you wish brie bella died in the womb
come on nikki
come on brie
View Results

• Locked thread
Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

Dexo posted:

Vince is back.

No HHH sucks and always sucked at booking, he's good as a self-aware heel but booking he sucks at

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

What were they chanting?

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

jscolon2.0 posted:

Breaking Bad just beat True Detective, so it's been a rough night for supernatural Cajun's.

if i gave a poo poo about award shows i would be sad

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
Had to hurry up and make sure I didn't renew my WWE Network sub. Thank god.

TheWorstAmy
Nov 27, 2009

I'm a stupid Twitch streamer

TheHoosier posted:

What were they chanting?

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

dialhforhero posted:

No the first episode is pretty good. They actually paint WCW in an okay light but there are few jabs by Vince in the form of "they copied me" kind of way as well as Eric Bischoff basically starting his first segment with "they were mismanaged from the beginning" but other than that it doesn't squash WCW at all.

About how much does each episode cover? For example what did episode 1 go over?

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Awww. Rowan trying to do Harper's moves :3:

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Good on Show for trying to resuscitate a corpse.

SylvainMustach
Dec 12, 2007

Superior Trash Talk!

I'm hurting

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

If I help you now it sets a bad example to my fans.

Mukaikubo posted:

I've hit the point where I'm laughing at how audaciously bad this is. It's Monday night and I'm seriously considering breaking out the alcohol. Is this how it starts? In a year am I going to be an embittered douchebag who only watches second tier japanese federations on grainy 240p illegal streams and begins shrieking like a banshee whenever "McMahon" is uttered in my presence? Hold me.

You made it this far into RAW without alcohol?!!?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Seriously, is anyone still watching? Lets just turn off the TV and talk. How's work, everyone?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
So is this seriously going to be Show and Henry getting dominated then tag in Cena to clean house? Yes, yes it is

D Lambent
Jul 28, 2014

Mukaikubo posted:

I've hit the point where I'm laughing at how audaciously bad this is. It's Monday night and I'm seriously considering breaking out the alcohol. Is this how it starts? In a year am I going to be an embittered douchebag who only watches second tier japanese federations on grainy 240p illegal streams and begins shrieking like a banshee whenever "McMahon" is uttered in my presence? Hold me.

You could be like me and get loving tricked into subscribing to the network and then feeling like a moron because of how completely loving clueless the booking is.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

oatgan posted:

daniel bryan

Doesn't ring a bell, did you mean John Cena????

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

That DICK! posted:

Seriously, is anyone still watching? Lets just turn off the TV and talk. How's work, everyone?

It's alright, busy getting whipped into Big Show though, hang on

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Mukaikubo posted:

Nah man what you do is not treat wrestling that seriously and watch it lounged on a futon. And if its bad just change the channel for 5 minutes and go back.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Whew there we go, okay now what were talking about

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Supreme Allah posted:

No HHH sucks and always sucked at booking, he's good as a self-aware heel but booking he sucks at

Somebody's responsible for how the Shield's been booked, and it sure as hell isn't Vince.

Mister E
Oct 2, 2006

by exmarx
Bray's in, time to tag in Cena and finish this poo poo.

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."

D Lambent posted:

You could be like me and get loving tricked into subscribing to the network and then feeling like a moron because of how completely loving clueless the booking is.

I signed up for the network the day after Wrestlemania.

:negative:

omgomgomg
Oct 26, 2012

faces dont even try to break the count

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Pariah Rex posted:

You made it this far into RAW without alcohol?!!?

I watch every RAW with 0 alcohol.

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

"Never seen Big Show take such punishment!"

Lesnar literally killed him a couple months ago. Dumb.

Paulocaust
Jan 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I can't tell what's worse, the last hour (especially this) or the crowd.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

OldTennisCourt posted:

About how much does each episode cover? For example what did episode 1 go over?

Episode 1 established the formation of the WCW from the NWA and how Ted Turner swung his dick around vis-a-vis being a billionaire to buy out all of the talent from WWF and then create a battle of ratings attrition to squeeze the WWF out of the Monday night time slot. I want to say the episode was 1 hour long.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
This is the best comedy Raw in quite some time.

At least they had the good sense to not have Wyatt eat a pin from Cena Clean.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

fatherdog posted:

Somebody's responsible for how the Shield's been booked, and it sure as hell isn't Vince.

Actually, I think you'll find it was him, it was him all along.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

It's frustrating when you get a Raw as good as last week's coming off an amazing Summerslam and then get the poo poo we got this week.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Mukaikubo posted:

1st) You can get most Japanese stuff on Dailymotion.
2nd)

D Lambent posted:

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Mukaikubo posted:

You either become someone who has to drink to get through a Raw, or you start to feed off the bad everything and laugh at it and become like myself and Valeyard and a few others.

So you should probably stop watching wrestling now and run.

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

D Lambent posted:

I had been tricked and was just waiting for my paycheck before I subscribed. Now I get to keep my 60 bucks.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
John Cena is my favorite wrestler

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Is this a house show

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol
CENA LEARNED MMA

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
jhn cena

That Guy From Pearldiver
Apr 18, 2001

President and Sole Member of the Andre Braugher Appreciation Society
gently caress this Raw.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

cena winz lol

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Mukaikubo posted:

Uh, /wooo/tube has great high quality streams, thank you very much

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

If I help you now it sets a bad example to my fans.

Fibby Boy posted:

I watch every RAW with 0 alcohol.

What do you use then weed, pills, mushrooms?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Cena rules

• Locked thread