Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Pins posted:

I will never deal with another anime after this.

Except the parappa the rapper one.

What about one of those lovely Avatar the Last Airbender games from a lil' while ago?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
What about the newest Avatar game by Platinum Games?

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

Still hasn't come out yet.

toddy.
Jun 15, 2010

~she is my wife~

Pins posted:

I will never deal with another anime after this.

Please do not disrespect Astro Boy.

Also Bubsy is technically an anime, just putting it out there. For Xumtosis.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
Why do you keep posting Great Teacher Onizuka: Shonan 14 Days gifs here? What are you trying to say

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010

toanoradian posted:

Why do you keep posting Great Teacher Onizuka: Shonan 14 Days gifs here? What are you trying to say

Horrible admission time: I have yet to finish reading that one.

...I like GTO.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

toanoradian posted:

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

I remember this episode of Fruits Basket--he told her she wasn't ~kawaii~ and then immediately regretted it. Such a good hentai.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

I remember this episode of Fruits Basket--he told her she wasn't ~kawaii~ and then immediately regretted it. Such a good hentai.

Spicy master servant relationships are the best in the Fate Fruits Basket series, I think. Goodness knows, Yuyuko and Youmu are boring to watch because there's never any conflict.

Xumtosis
Apr 14, 2014

~A-a h-h-hentai? W-w-w-with me senpai?~ :nyoron:
Wow! A lot of people really seem to like this anime.

I just don't understand why Naruto has those weird red eyes and got all evil.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Xumtosis posted:

Wow! A lot of people really seem to like this anime.

I just don't understand why Naruto has those weird red eyes and got all evil.

You know that huge fox boss from the beginning? Narudad sealed away that thing inside the kid. When his eyes turn red, he is tapping into that thing's demon power to go super sayian. He's only evil 'cause he can't control it yet. He eventually figures it out and even learns how to go Super Sayian 2!?OMFG! Then God says he is the chosen one and he unlocks SS3!!!!??

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

Covok posted:

You know that huge fox boss from the beginning? Narudad sealed away that thing inside the kid. When his eyes turn red, he is tapping into that thing's demon power to go super sayian. He's only evil 'cause he can't control it yet. He eventually figures it out and even learns how to go Super Sayian 2!?OMFG! Then God says he is the chosen one and he unlocks SS3!!!!??

wait what.

dancingbears
May 10, 2011

You're an idiot,
so start acting
like one.

Pins posted:

wait what.

What, you haven't noticed that this hentai is loving retarded?

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Pins posted:

wait what.

Yea, it's mad spoilers since that poo poo just happened, but yea, it happens. It's not literally God saying he is the chosen one, by the way. That's me being stupid. But some big wig from the past comes back as a ghost and says Naruto and Sasuke are the chosen ones who can defeat the secret final boss of Naruto. Then he DM fiats that they gained a few levels making them badass enough to beat the final boss and then the secret final boss.

the_sea_hag
Oct 9, 2012
LOAF FANCIER

Covok posted:

Yea, it's mad spoilers since that poo poo just happened, but yea, it happens. It's not literally God saying he is the chosen one, by the way. That's me being stupid. But some big wig from the past comes back as a ghost and says Naruto and Sasuke are the chosen ones who can defeat the secret final boss of Naruto. Then he DM fiats that they gained a few levels making them badass enough to beat the final boss and then the secret final boss.

I actually picked up where I left off in the series just so I could have some context for what was going on in the cutscenes, but the more I learned about what happens later on in the series the less I want to continue. I would wonder if this plot point means that Kishimoto's finally admitting he's run out of ideas.

...Who am I kidding, there is no bottom of the ninja barrel. It is made out of log.

All I'm hoping for in this LP is more paper ninja woman, because she is cool and good and her attacks are aesthetically pleasing.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

I have some bad news for you, then...

the_sea_hag
Oct 9, 2012
LOAF FANCIER
Well, I guess it's a variance on the theme of good ideas used ineffectively.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
You're using a lot of words to overly explain that Naruto is just the anime version of Rosemary's Baby, but Satan is a furry.

Veyrall
Apr 23, 2010

The greatest poet this
side of the cyberpocalypse

Archenteron posted:

You're using a lot of words to overly explain that Naruto is just the anime version of Rosemary's Baby, but Satan is a furry.
An emo furry who turns good with the power of friendship. Naruto is a mobius strip of bonkers.

I actually have a special place in my heart for calling this series a hentai. When I was a young buck and the computer was in the family room (also we still had a family room), I was reading Naruto and on one page they have this big spread of the Nine-Tails. Now, my father was in the room and all he could see was a big, semi-human shape squatting on his computer monitor and it didn't have clothing on. So he starts rushing over yelling, "Son, are you reading hentai?!" and then he gets to the screen and sees the thing more clearly and just says, "Naw, just some kinda cat monster thing. Never mind." and goes off to watch television.

I'm still amazed my dad even knows what hentai is, but calling Naruto a hentai will never stop making me giggle a bit.

Jolyne Cujoh
Dec 7, 2012

It's not like I've got no worries...
But I'll be fine.

Veyrall posted:

I'm still amazed my dad even knows what hentai is, but calling Naruto a hentai will never stop making me giggle a bit.

It's because your dad reads Hentai.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
Yeah, sounds like your dad got super pumped for a moment only to be let down by his disappointing son who was not, in fact, reading hentai. You missed a golden opportunity to bond with your father over one of his hobbies.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Blind Sally posted:

Yeah, sounds like your dad got super pumped for a moment only to be let down by his disappointing son who was not, in fact, reading hentai. You missed a golden opportunity to bond with your father over one of his hobbies.
Pins, show one of your hentais to your dad and record he results.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
In fact, why not show all your hentai to him. Even the hidden ones. Even Prison Academy.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

toanoradian posted:

In fact, why not show all your hentai to him. Even the hidden ones. Even Prison Academy.

Hey, let's not start encouraging "instantly disinherited" activities, here.

TCat
Oct 10, 2012

I'll save you the time and call myself a loser

constantinople posted:

I actually picked up where I left off in the series just so I could have some context for what was going on in the cutscenes, but the more I learned about what happens later on in the series the less I want to continue. I would wonder if this plot point means that Kishimoto's finally admitting he's run out of ideas.

...Who am I kidding, there is no bottom of the ninja barrel. It is made out of log.

All I'm hoping for in this LP is more paper ninja woman, because she is cool and good and her attacks are aesthetically pleasing.

Kishimoto ran out of ideas when he created Team Hawk just so Sasuke would have someone to talk to and show his slow decline into being crazy by having them comment on it, and had them literally do nothing except fight Killer Bee and get hosed up for the attempt.
Like, I don't even think they get anime filler episodes to try and give them something to do and flesh out their characters- like how Hinata and Ino got some to give them more abilities aside from "this is a thing everyone in my family can do".
Except for that episode where they bullshitted some D tier thug that stole Zabuza's sword and then Suigetsu kicked his rear end.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

That reminds me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3Dd2tgtPjQ

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

the_sea_hag
Oct 9, 2012
LOAF FANCIER
By the way, Naruto's voice actress is Maile Flannigan. So if anyone was wondering why he sounds like an middle-aged woman doing a poor impression of a teenage boy, there you are. For the longest time I thought he was voiced by Veroinca Taylor, but through this LP I have realized that not even Ash Ketchum's voice is this grating.

dancingbears
May 10, 2011

You're an idiot,
so start acting
like one.

At 8:24, Pins introduces me to Xumtosis. :allears:

And at the end, Xumtosis even asks me to introduce him to the entire cast! Who am I to refuse? :v:

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Goddamn Naruto is so thirsty for Sasuke.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat

Pins posted:

getting guests who actually will put up with this

I survived watching the entirety of Gundam AGE, I can probably survive chain-smoking Japanese wizard fights.

Maybe.

Nevermind, I totally lost it when hovering crow wizard gave Naruto a bird facial.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Covok
May 27, 2013

This is actually an important plot point and will come up later the dumbest loving thing.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
I feel like the homoerotic undertones became a whole lot less subtle the moment Naruto took Sasuke's brother inside him.

Covok
May 27, 2013

PoptartsNinja posted:

I feel like the homoerotic undertones became a whole lot less subtle the moment Naruto took Sasuke's brother inside him.

They were subtle?

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Considering this hentai's target demographic, that bit was probably fine art.

Dominicius
Dec 3, 2011

Suck on my crow. Choke on it.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

Covok posted:

They were subtle?

When every wizard pops wood the moment another man gets too close? Not even a little bit.

VVV That would require me to learn about Naruto. So probably not.

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 05:34 on Aug 26, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007
Will we be seeing 'PoptartsNinja Unfucks Naruto' in the future based on your interest here?

Because I would unironically enjoy such a thing.

• Locked thread