Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Asiina keep chomping you'll probably hit eventually

just not on me pls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I only had 2 chomps :negative:

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

you're the worst vig of all time

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

they'll probably die tomorrow lol

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
what were the chomps supposed to do

also why did you use both of them within five minutes

or was CPig referring to you when he said 'no more fake day actions'

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I have the best role! :3:

Rarity is a female unicorn pony and one of the main characters of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. She is the older sister of Sweetie Belle and the love interest of Spike. Rarity works as both a fashion designer and as a seamstress at her own shop in Ponyville, the Carousel Boutique. She has a white Persian cat named Opalescence. She represents the element of generosity. Unlike Twilight Sparkle, she only uses her magic for activities related to her special talent and for basic tasks such as holding and carrying items or finding gems. She holds the Element of Harmony for Generosity, showing that she is a very giving person.

However, while I am in fact named after Rarity she is not my favourite pony. I will address this next time.

Also, ##vote Capps

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
They were my chomps to use as I pleased.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Don't question my chomps.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Tremendous Taste posted:

ernie, what did you think you saw

you saying capps' win condition relied on killing the other person from his series

made me think that the game was balanced around these sort of things

my role for example is strictly a flavor-only affair

but you assuming it has to be a murderous thing, while both capps and i are unassuming of any counter-parts we might have made me think only one half/part of each series characters are consistently given bad-guy roles

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Propaganda Machine posted:

or was CPig referring to you when he said 'no more fake day actions'

:eyepop:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
They were real chomps. Ernie was the one with a fake day action.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Rarity posted:

She has a white Persian cat named Opalescence.

:laugh:

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Asiina posted:

They were real chomps. Ernie was the one with a fak day action.

tell that to meinberg

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Rarity posted:

Rarity is a female unicorn pony and one of the main characters of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. She is the older sister of Sweetie Belle and the love interest of Spike. Rarity works as both a fashion designer and as a seamstress at her own shop in Ponyville, the Carousel Boutique. She has a white Persian cat named Opalescence. She represents the element of generosity. Unlike Twilight Sparkle, she only uses her magic for activities related to her special talent and for basic tasks such as holding and carrying items or finding gems. She holds the Element of Harmony for Generosity, showing that she is a very giving person.

However, while I am in fact named after Rarity she is not my favourite pony. I will address this next time.

Also, ##vote Capps

is nobody going to vig THIS PERSON???

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Ernie. posted:

you saying capps' win condition relied on killing the other person from his series

made me think that the game was balanced around these sort of things

my role for example is strictly a flavor-only affair

but you assuming it has to be a murderous thing, while both capps and i are unassuming of any counter-parts we might have made me think only one half/part of each series characters are consistently given bad-guy roles

capps brought it up :<

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I think Rarity would hate me forever if I tried to chomp her.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Tremendous Taste posted:

capps brought it up :<

i just checked back and you're right

sorry i missed his second post

okay now that i've read that post i agree with your assessment

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

GulagDolls posted:

you're the worst vig of all time

I assumed my chomps were just duds, but are you unchompable?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i was never TOLD that i was unchompable...but...perhaps....I am simply too powerful to be chomped.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

ernest

do you have an item in your possession

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Asiina posted:

I think Rarity would hate me forever if I tried to chomp her.

Asiina if you vig me I will cry.

You know who would never cry?

Pinkie Pie is a female Earth pony and one of the main characters of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. Pinkie's mother and father call her by her full name, Pinkamena Diane Pie respectively in The Cutie Mark Chronicles and in the chapter book Pinkie Pie and the Rockin' Ponypalooza Party! Pinkie is energetic and sociable, and she represents the element of laughter. She works at Sugarcube Corner and lives on the bakery's second floor with Gummy, her pet toothless baby alligator. She writes and performs many songs, and is the source of many of the comical and cartoonish gags in the show.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote rarity

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Tremendous Taste posted:

ernest

do you have an item in your possession

no

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

##vote rarity

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

rarity do this one next

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

maybe with her real role pm attached

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Guys, this isn't my fault. I'm not to blame for this.

Can't we just be friends?

Actually, this reminds me of another pony!

Fluttershy is a female Pegasus pony and one of the main characters of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. She lives in a small cottage near the Everfree Forest and is an animal caretaker, the most prominent of her charges being Angel the bunny. She represents the element of kindness.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
No this one

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

rar are you a jester

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Asiina posted:

No this one

it looks like it's making GBS threads toxic waste

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Rarity posted:

some words you can't take back??

can we vote cpig?

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Tremendous Taste posted:

it looks like it's making GBS threads toxic waste

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Ernie. posted:

maybe with her real role pm attached

If you don't think I would choose Rarity as my role for shits and giggles then you really don't know me.

This post needs to be about 20% cooler.

Rainbow Dash is a female Pegasus pony and one of the main characters in My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. She is responsible for maintaining the weather and clearing the skies in Ponyville. As a huge fan of The Wonderbolts, she dreams of one day joining their elite flying group. In Sonic Rainboom, Rarity and Princess Celestia both declare that she is the best flier in all of Equestria. Rainbow Dash has a pet tortoise named Tank, whom she chooses out of Fluttershy's offered animals in the episode May the Best Pet Win! She represents the element of loyalty.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

i expect you to cave on letting me CMOR after this

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Rarity posted:

If you don't think I would choose Rarity as my role for shits and giggles then you really don't know me.

I will have you know that until tonight I did not know that your name was literally a My Little Pony character.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Tremendous Taste posted:

rar are you a jester

Nah I just have a posting restriction

Twilight Sparkle is the main character of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. She is a female unicorn pony who transforms into an Alicorn and becomes a princess in Magical Mystery Cure. She is also the younger sister of Shining Armor and sister-in-law to Princess Cadance. At the beginning of the series, she and Spike, her best friend and assistant, move from Canterlot to Golden Oak Library in Ponyville to study the magic of friendship, and in Twilight's Kingdom - Part 2, she gains her own castle as part of her Friendship Rainbow Kingdom; "a whole episode in Season 5" is "devote[d]" to answering the question of whether she is "still going to use/live in her library".[7] Twilight Sparkle represents the element of magic. Before becoming a princess herself, she regularly sends friendship reports to Princess Celestia.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Rarity posted:

Nah I just have a posting restriction

Ernie. posted:

I will have you know that until tonight I did not know that your name was literally a My Little Pony character.

I'm a barbie girl

In a barbie wooooorld

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

idk this pr seems kinda scummy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
It's a ploy to get us all to kill ourselves.

• Locked thread