Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vapoursquid

none other
you gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

In this thread

vapoursquid

none other
you're going to be a okay bud

vapoursquid

none other
i promise

deep dish peat moss

Yeah I'll be alright. I'm gonna go for a walk because there's a walgreens where all the overnight employees are girls, and they think I'm cool and give me attention and talk to me and make me feel less bad.

vapoursquid

none other
haha you should've just gone there in the first place

deep dish peat moss

I just don't have areason to be there for more than like 5 minutes.

deep dish peat moss

And also they're all married so it's just like a social bandaid anyway, but it sounds cool so I'm gonna go now.

vapoursquid

none other
why are you in tempe

vapoursquid

none other
have fun @ walgreens

ForeverSmug

wait who is in Tempe

I am on Tempe

vapoursquid

none other
its a sad place

tradjik

i walked to the shops earlier to buy smokes and the lady at the counter put on this really deep and sultry voice when giving me my change and saying goodbye and it made me feel extremely awkward also she was fat

tradjik

i dont like going to the shops

deep dish peat moss

ForeverSmug posted:

wait who is in Tempe

I am on Tempe

ARe you really? I'm around southern&mcclintock

deep dish peat moss

vapoursquid posted:

why are you in tempe

I've been here for 17 years, and I'm dying to leave but I can't afford it,a nd right now I'm having trouble finding a job because I can't drive because of partial blindness. I left my old job to go back to school, except that was a mistake because now I don't have anything to do with my time.

ForeverSmug

Funnypost Collabo posted:

ARe you really? I'm around southern&mcclintock

Uhhhhh I think that's north of here. I just moved here. I'm off university?

deep dish peat moss

South of there. You're up by the light rail, yeah? I'm about 2 miles south of that.

ForeverSmug

I moved here 4 weeks ago and was homeless.for two BC apartment are lovely gay idiots. Sleeped in my car for some nights

deep dish peat moss

Why did you move here, are you going to ASU?

ForeverSmug

South of there. You're up by the light rail, yeah? I'm about 2 miles south of that.

That's on mill avenue, right? I cut through it.

ForeverSmug

No I have masters.

deep dish peat moss

I was getting University confused with Apache.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/S...223121f1d77ba2b

These are my major crossroads

posting smiling
there should be a poster that lives near me, as well.

deep dish peat moss

I can show you around Tempe sometime but there's not much to see, except a couple great pizza places and a great Thai place, and umm, that's really all this town has going for it if you're like me and don't drink.

ForeverSmug

I do not. I been mostly only eating at gas stations since I got here though.

I've been on Apache.

deep dish peat moss

Honestly though if anyone comes to Tempe, because BYOB seems to come to Tempe shockingly often, I will take you out for a drink or a 'za or whatever. I'm so lonely, please be my friend...

ForeverSmug

lol I had a car wreck last week and got my car worked on At the tire place across from you

deep dish peat moss

Now if only you're a lonely girl who will smoke me out it's a match made in heaven

ForeverSmug

nope. Sorry man

deep dish peat moss

Well dang. I don't want to hang out then.

Haha, just kidding. Well I'm usually at the Xtreme Bean Coffee on McClintock&Southern on Friday/Saturday nights now, if you want to stop by sometime.

e: Just look for this laptop

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 10:09 on Sep 1, 2014

ForeverSmug

I might not stay here

vapoursquid

none other
i would meet ac in real life if i had the chance

i probably wouldn't go to tempe to do it thou

deep dish peat moss

ForeverSmug posted:

I might not stay here

I don't understand why you would even come here if you're not an ASU student. This is the worst city.

vapoursquid

none other
foreversmug will you be my newbie

deep dish peat moss

vapoursquid posted:

i would meet ac in real life if i had the chance

i probably wouldn't go to tempe to do it thou

It would be cool to meet BYOB goons I think, because I'm cooler in real life than I am on the forums, and if they realized that maybe I would get more empty-quotes.

vapoursquid

none other
i think people scare me because theyre too much like me and that threatens the self-ignorance that i need

deep dish peat moss

Trying to date in Tempe Arizona is really hard because almost all the women my age are megahotties doing cool things with their lives that have no time for someone like me.

cuntman.net

It would be cool to meet BYOB goons I think, because I'm cooler in real life than I am on the forums, and if they realized that maybe I would get more empty-quotes.

i would probably emptyquote you in real life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

Sleepy Owl posted:

i would probably emptyquote you in real life

Do you mean you would just follow me around making airquotes?

• Locked thread