Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slaapaav

by Azathoth
also i used to religiously post and read in that thread before i started posting here and got an av

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
link your post.

i got banned for saying friend of the family in the dota thread and i got atleast 1 prob from the league thread

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
games moba game threads have the strictest moderation on the entire forum. I havent made a single post there in like half a year. I only post here and trp, trp is pretty much anything goes unless you get on someones bad side so its like byob where you have to put nsw in tags

FluffieDuckie

BAN Kayle7 Shitposting spree. Normally I'd just hit you with a probation but I guess bragging about your wonderfully hilarious posts in BYOB makes it that much more epic. Kewpuh Ralp

rip kayle :smithcloud:

City of Glompton

:(

cuntman.net

oh noooo

nvm no cake

can someone ban kewpuh and ralp please

i am he

sometimes when you play with fire, you get burnt.

Pedantra

by Lowtax
dammit ralp, and you just did the right thing by banning entropia but now you did the wrong thing by approving the fatass's dumb unjust banning! what the hell!!!!!! unban kayle you fucker!

nvm no cake

sometimes when you play with poo, you get covered in poo poo

Kimmalah

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Slaapaav posted:

link your post.

i got banned for saying friend of the family in the dota thread and i got atleast 1 prob from the league thread

i got probated for making fun of video games in the subforum created for making fun of video games

nvm no cake

don't you loving dare make fun of video games, that poo poo is serious business

Kimmalah

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

The Green Calx posted:

don't you loving dare make fun of video games, that poo poo is serious business

i just thought it was funny because like 90% of the posts in that forum are "lol games suck" but somehow I went TOO FAR BUDDY

i actually like and play games so :shrug:

cuntman.net

lol ralp has the stupid newbie avatar

nvm no cake

nice

Tonetta

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
Kayle7 down I repeat bogie down

soybean

the good die young

ron color

Sleepy Owl posted:

lol ralp has the stupid newbie avatar

this is a pretty strong play since the Stupid Nrwbie baby avatar has gone WAy up in value

poverty goat

ban dota and lol

Salmiakki

:rip:

a ritard

by XyloJW

gggiiimmmppp posted:

ban dota and lol

so unchill. like some guy is super upset because i didn't farm the nerfs properly or whatever the gently caress that game is about. if it's really that important just tell me how to play beforehand so i can uninstall it, it's not that hard.

Ace of Baes
ralp gay

WhenInRome
free kayle just so we can get that bee av back. it's important.

El Spider

the posts were bad but they werent banworthy especially in a thread where nothing new is ever actually discussed

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
Kayle7 was like the Heath Ledger of this board. The facts thread was so good. Huffed out in their prime. :(

El Spider

you could literally play mad libs with a basic template and it would match almost 90% of the posts made there

tao of lmao

Delete Games ban Kewpuh and Ralp. Dumb bitch babies.

tao of lmao

to be fair running here and talking about it before it happened deffo made things worse

Ace of Baes

Air Julio posted:

to be fair running here and talking about it before it happened deffo made things worse

it was a dumb thing, but it wasn't like he posted goatse or spammed threads or anything, a 6/24hr or even a week would have proven the point, banning is over the top and stupid especially since a lot of users don't buy an unban so we may have lost them as a fellow poster forever because ralp wanted to be a great big fag and ban somene for shitposting in an already lovely thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ulvir

Air Julio posted:

Delete Games ban Kewpuh and Ralp. Dumb bitch babies.

• Locked thread