Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darth Freddy
Feb 6, 2007

An Emperor's slightest dislike is transmitted to those who serve him, and there it is amplified into rage.
And then the neighbors call CPS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

why have you done this thing? in what way did we wrong you?!

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chard posted:

why have you done this thing? in what way did we wrong you?!

I might have misread the title.

e X
Feb 23, 2013

cool but crude
I am not sure if this is a parody comic or actually sincere. Because if it is the second, kill all furries (more than usual)!

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

Turtlicious posted:

:golfclap:

Zorblack
Oct 8, 2008

And with strange aeons, even death may eat a burrito with goons.
Lipstick Apathy

Turtlicious posted:

And with this quote, you have brought much mirth and merriment to this thread. A classy joke from a gentleman.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

You know, I'm sure it's just a bad shading job but it looks like furry jr has wet xirself in that last panel

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Zorblack posted:

And with this quote, you have brought much mirth and merriment to this thread. A classy joke from a gentleman.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

e X posted:

I am not sure if this is a parody comic or actually sincere. Because if it is the second, kill all furries (more than usual)!

Its sincere. As I recall, its a thing where furries are black people a persecuted minority and the central story is a furry gets murdered and a furry police officer is put on the case.

Do note that the furries aren't literally animals. They're just people in fursuits. When they take the fursuit off, you can't tell the difference between a furry and a regular person. So the whole metaphor falls a bit flat.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Not sure if repost:

Elblanco
May 26, 2008
That furry comic is way more unsettling than it should be because in sitting in the hospital while my wife is in labor with our second child.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Elblanco posted:

That furry comic is way more unsettling than it should be because in sitting in the hospital while my wife is in labor with our second child.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a teenager saying "No dad, it's NOT a phase", forever

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

trapped mouse posted:

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a teenager saying "No dad, it's NOT a phase", forever

Just keep your kid away from old school Disney movies. I'm like 80% sure curries become curries because their first crush was on Nala or something.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

That's a SUPER specific fetish.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Turtlicious posted:

Just keep your kid away from old school Disney movies. I'm like 80% sure curries become curries because their first crush was on Nala or something.

I had a little kid crush on Roxanne from A Goofy Movie, and I have yet to ask any girl to dress up in a dog suit.

[insert Morally Inept joke here]

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

trapped mouse posted:

I had a little kid crush on Roxanne from A Goofy Movie, and I have yet to ask any girl to dress up in a dog suit.

She don't have to wear that fursuit tonight
Yiff the streets for money
She don't care if it's wrong or if it's right

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Super late double post from my phone!

Not a viking
Aug 2, 2008

Feels like I just got laid

Jesus christ.

Also, user name/avatar post combo.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

oh my god :stonk:

edit: was this crossposted from the GBS webcomics thread?

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Kill all furries.

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

Kill all furries.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

That furry kid will have hella hypovitaminosis D and will die soon :yosbutt::gas: :rip: :tutbutt::gas:

e: Eh or just get hella rickets I'm not a doctor :shrug:

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Just a funny av. Not a redtext or an own ok.
Why the hell are they wearing clothes over their fursuits? That's some inception poo poo right there

Dammit_Carl!
Mar 5, 2013
That furry poo poo is prime example of what damage the internet can do by letting freaks like that think they're "okay," or "normal," by finding more of their damned kind.

Burn all furrys.

Burn them.

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
I know we make funny joke times here on the Something Awful forums, but I would genuinely like to see every furry dead, or at least punished and all furry talk made illegal.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I love how furries will sometimes equate their struggle for acceptance to that of African Americans or homosexuals.
It's that type of behavior that disgusts me more than anything else.

Someone post that MLP Auschwitz photoshop to put a poo poo cherry on this crap cake.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Inzombiac posted:

Someone post that MLP Auschwitz photoshop to put a poo poo cherry on this crap cake.

This is the PYF Funny Comics thread so no don't. Please.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Agents are GO! posted:

Hey, I was running from old memories of the original CAD mock thread, I didn't want to refresh my knowledge of B^U.

...holy poo poo, CAD is still running :stare:

*goes to look at the comic*

*one of the current comic's three panels is a direct copy-paste from a video game*

:negative: Christ it's like that time I found out that polio still exists in this world.

Dammit_Carl! posted:

That furry poo poo is prime example of what damage the internet can do by letting freaks like that think they're "okay," or "normal," by finding more of their damned kind.

Burn all furrys.

Burn them.

This one of my two very specific bigotries against a form of entertainment/something someone does in their own time where I should not have any reason for getting mad BUT I JUST DO gently caress FURRIES

EDIT: Comic

DarkCrawler has a new favorite as of 13:14 on Sep 3, 2014

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

remember when we posted funny comics in this thread?

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

BBJoey posted:

remember when we posted funny comics in this thread?

Oh, you mean comics like thisssss :nws:

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

Minarch posted:

Huh, and I thought Moon Over June was bad.

tight aspirations has a new favorite as of 14:19 on Sep 3, 2014

A True Jar Jar Fan
Nov 3, 2003

Primadonna

Lots of closeted furries In This Topic.

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

Minarch posted:

Was expecting US Angel Corps

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Minarch posted:

Oh my loving God I h8 u

Mousepractice
Jan 30, 2005

A pint of plain is your only man

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
God I love Viz so, so much. That horse thing though, gently caress that, it's all kinds of wrong.

kode54
Nov 26, 2007

aka kuroshi
Fun Shoe

Surlaw posted:

Lots of closeted furries In This Topic.

Closeted?

Oh, I'm sorry. I mistook this for the webcomics mock thread.

Beige
Sep 13, 2004
This page is the worst.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

Beige posted:

This page is the worst.

Well it taught me that the systematic shunning of furries is the only thing protecting us from alien fursuit invasion. So that's good to know.

• Locked thread