Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ViscerusIgnea
Mar 21, 2014
Franz Talhoffer
Assets: 4500¥
Rating: 9

Initiative: 12+2d6 16

RIGHT NOW
Armour Soak: 18d6t5 7

Init: 12+3d6 20

Franz grits his teeth as the flashbang rattles his helmet, and withdraws his arms from the hole in the wall. Flexing the dust out of the slats in the armour plating, he blows smoke from the two whirring barrels protruding from his wrists. {Target ist down. Moving on to ze next objectiff.}
{Nice throw Dummkopf!} He mutters through his comm, though there's no real edge of anger in his voice.

OOC: Assuming enemies are still AR tagged, Franz is going to run down to the south door and take up position for more through wall fire. If not, he'll group up with Karl. Also, Franz takes 3S damage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer
i'm home, with a whole 12 days till my next gig even. Going to catch up and get to posting tomorrow afternoon!

QuantumNinja
Mar 8, 2013

Trust me.
I pretend to be a ninja.
Everyone

Alpha Firewatch 1 gives up all pretense of moving the hostages as things go sideways for them, and the two remaining troops start hustling for the secondary escape route, right into Darius's line of fire (from behind full cover). Meanwhile, Karl manages to drop a second FlackPak in the perfect location, blinding the entire portion of Alpha Firewatch 2.

@bunnielab: roll init!

Initiative
30 Darius
29 Karl Bradford
24 Ares Firewatch #1

22 John Lee
20 Franz
20 Ares Firewatch #3
19 Earth Elemental

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

update the club scene please Tia!

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer

Matches
Nuyen: 9480 TV Rating: 7 Cigars: 11 Edge 5/5 Karma: 0

Int: 9+1d6 13

With Franz blocking the only obvious path forward, Matches decides to do a little ad-hock renovation, pulling a det charge from his cargo pockets and looking for a nice thin chunk of wall.

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

That warm and fuzzy feeling.
John Lee
¥: 7,148, TV Rating: 10, Edge: 5/7

Coldsim Init= 22
AR Init= 16

*Moving the drone in closer to the fight*

pre:

RCC: 
Lone Star Remote Commander Device Rating:6, Dataprocessing 6, Firewall 5

Ares Subjectator
Handling 4+2, Speed 4+2, Bod 3, Armor 6, Pilot 2, Sensor 3+2
-ARES REDLINE Laser Pistol
--External Smartlink, 200
-Weapon Mount 2500
-ACC 9(11)/DMG 5P/ –10 AP/ SA / RC — 10(c)/External Source/14F
----------
Personal:
Ares/Pancor Jackhammer 2
-Acc 4(5) / Damage 12P / AP -1 / SA/FA / 2 RC / 15c/28d / 14F /
--Gas-Vent 2 System, Internal Smartgun System, Imaging Scope with Low-Light Vision
3 Mags+6 Spare Rounds

QuantumNinja
Mar 8, 2013

Trust me.
I pretend to be a ninja.
Everyone

@ronwayne: you can move to the cross-tee there, next to Alpha 2, and get a line of sight on Ares Firewatch 2 if you want to attack them.

Initiative
30 Darius
29 Karl Bradford
24 Ares Firewatch #1

22 John Lee
20 Franz

20 Ares Firewatch #2
19 Earth Elemental
13 Matches

You end up at the loud-rear end "Rope and Lasso" with Shiner, who thinks it's a hoot watching chummers fly off the mechanical bull in the middle of the room. You've seen mechanical bulls in your life, but this was something different: this bull was full-sized, and you could see the line of cowboy riggers queued up to wreck the street samurai who were trying it. The bar had a strong Lone Star presence, mostly people looking for a taste of home, and the air was full of honkey-tonk trash music, but it also had Shiner on tap, which is likely why the pilot drug you here. She flashed you an orkish grin. "So, whaddya think, Hoss? Wanna square dance?"

QuantumNinja fucked around with this message at 02:20 on Sep 23, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

QuantumNinja
Mar 8, 2013

Trust me.
I pretend to be a ninja.
Everyone

Firewatch #2 (or what was left of it) began to hustle, and corralled the last two hostages into the hallway with Firewatch #1, looking for some sort of alternate escape route. Unfortunately this put their pips on the other side of the wall from Franz, clear as day, and the last one ended up in John Lee's line of fire.

Initiative
30 Darius
29 Karl Bradford
24 Ares Firewatch #1
22 John Lee
20 Franz
20 Ares Firewatch #2

19 Earth Elemental
13 Matches

• Locked thread