Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
HAHA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

Gonna need a pic of Courtney's ugly crying face.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

And there it is. gently caress you Masterchef, I've made a good decision not watching you the last 5 years.

5-HT
Oct 17, 2012

Brock Samson posted:

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Joe is Italian, and he likes him some salty meringue.

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

Do you suppose Courtney's cook book will include a recipe for a Gentleman's Club Sandwich?

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb

Honestly changed to team Courtney when Elizabeth did that retarded finger snap earlier

George RR Fartin
Apr 16, 2003

Brock Samson posted:

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

J-Spot posted:

Do you suppose Courtney's cook book will include a recipe for a Gentleman's Club Sandwich?

Have your kitchen smelling like a tuna melt

Toona the Cat
Jun 9, 2004

The Greatest
I would have died if the kid yelled out "MOMMY"

deadicons
Sep 9, 2011

J-Spot posted:

Much too clever for her.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

That "Courtney deserves it" sounded edited in.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Is this the first time that a Ramsay show contestant that like 80% of his/her fellow contestants HATED actually won it all?

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Haha, "But you know what (in a completely different, edited in voice) Courtney deserves it."

Honestly I didn't particularly like Elizabeth either. Why did Leslie have to fail drat it.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Toona the Cat posted:

I was half paying attention at that point and I did a double take because I thought he did.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

Toona the Cat posted:

As if they'd actually tell him!

Vicodiva
Sep 27, 2012

J-Spot posted:

That and a New York Strip with G-String Beans

Britt Burns
Nov 24, 2007
Biscuit Hider
:barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

surf rock posted:

Is this the first time that a Ramsay show contestant that like 80% of his/her fellow contestants HATED actually won it all?
Also 80% of the audience.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

I have to say, this really put me off of the show. Won't be watching it anymore. I thought Leslie should've beaten Courtney in the last round, and Joe really sounded strange talking up Courtney's courses. I don't think anyone felt sorry for the "impoverished" stripper in expensive shoes.

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey
"So tomorrow when you wake up, just remember that that sun is shining for me and me alone."

I stopped watching Hell's Kitchen because of how transparent it had become, and I'm kind of sad I'm going to have to start doing the same with Master Chef.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Dr. Abysmal posted:

Haha, "But you know what (in a completely different, edited in voice) Courtney deserves it."

Honestly I didn't particularly like Elizabeth either. Why did Leslie have to fail drat it.

Edited from "I hope Courtney gets hit by a truck. Courtney deserves it."

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person

Brock Samson posted:

Gonna need a pic of Courtney's ugly crying face.

:nws:-ish http://www.blackwhiteandraw.com/wp-content/gallery/wynter/courtney-1-2.jpg

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

Spot on.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Courtney salt > Leslie salt. Something magical is going on with Courtney's salt.

usenet celeb 1992
Jun 1, 2000

he thought quoting borges would make him popular

LLCoolJD posted:

I have to say, this really put me off of the show. Won't be watching it anymore. I thought Leslie should've beaten Courtney in the last round, and Joe really sounded strange talking up Courtney's courses.

What struck me were his eyes. They just went dead like he was talking up a Wal-Mart steak.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Salt from goon tears. :laugh:

Britt Burns
Nov 24, 2007
Biscuit Hider

LLCoolJD posted:

Courtney salt > Leslie salt. Something magical is going on with Courtney's salt.

Because it's really Joe's salt :gizz:

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Before we engage we should hang back and study their tactics.
I'm gonna be the conspiracy theorist that calls bullshit on Leslie's sugar/salt switch. If you made aq cake and accidentally used a cup of salt instead of sugar, not only would it completely gently caress up the texture, but it would be loving INEDIBLE. You wouldn't take one bite and then say "Wow" and walk away. You'd have to spit it out because it tasted like poo poo.

Also, that kid is totally Courtney's son, and I'm so loving sick of seeing that one swath of sauce plating that I see on every dish on every cooking show.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!

LLCoolJD posted:

I have to say, this really put me off of the show. Won't be watching it anymore. I thought Leslie should've beaten Courtney in the last round, and Joe really sounded strange talking up Courtney's courses. I don't think anyone felt sorry for the "impoverished" stripper in expensive shoes.

My wife gets pissed off specifically at Courtney's shoes every time the show cuts to them.

TrekBek
Mar 27, 2013

slug life
I'm sad about this. I feel like Gordon Ramsey personally thinks I'm an idiot.

I hope Leslie's sugarmama funds his cookbook, "Eat a Dick, Fox."

Holy Dread!
Nov 17, 2006

cover your flesh... cover your flesh!
I'm done with Ramsay's shows. This season was so bad.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
But also, yeah, gently caress this show. Holy hell.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

This chick had absolutely nothing going for her, unlike crazy happy Luca and cute blind chick. She must have been sleeping with half the production crew.

Toona the Cat
Jun 9, 2004

The Greatest
Hey, I wonder what Krissi....

quote:

Krissi Biasiello
‏@MC4Krissi
You can't turn a hooker into a housewife. And I'm pretty sure you can't turn the stripper into a credible chef. What a joke.

:stare:

Toona the Cat
Jun 9, 2004

The Greatest
Also, holy poo poo is Elizabeth trashing Courtney on Twitter and it is glorious.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
Welp.

I guess we can look forward to Masterchef Junior again?

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Toona the Cat posted:

Also, holy poo poo is Elizabeth trashing Courtney on Twitter and it is glorious.

quote:

Elizabeth Cauvel ‏@MC5Elizabeth 46m

Of you need me, I'll be here, setting a good example for your daughters #masterchef #classy

:lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Yeah, I think I'm done with Master Chef.
The show has been telegraphing the winners via the edit cuts since Christine.

The stripper with a heart of gold wins and the silver fox that swapped salt for sugar gets bounced when the exact same scenario happened to stripper weeks ago.

Master Chef used to be about the food WAL*MART steaks maaan!
Now it's a complete farce like Hell's Kitchen.

gently caress off back to Scotland, Gordon.
I'm done with your shows.

Graham, you were cooler when you were fat and jolly.

Joe, your mom called and she asked that you return her shoes because you aren't fit to walk in them.