Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Somberbrero posted:

I'm stuck on my phone for a while so I can't really fight this now but I just want it noted that it's annoying that a turd like Betrayer can put in no effort and still live longer than me.

The Betrayer promised that he was town!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I can't really argue with that. Go on then, do it Keane. Do it now.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

50 pounds of bread (1): DGK2000

Not Voting (8): 50 pounds of bread, anime gently caress pillow, CCKeane, JakeP, Juanito, MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, Meinberg, Somberbrero

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is September 16th, 2014 at 7 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 20 hours, 29 minutes.

Reminder, raiding parties must be submitted 1 hour before deadline!

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Somberbrero posted:

I can't really argue with that. Go on then, do it Keane. Do it now.

If Diqnol eats a bug I won't shoot.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

CCKeane posted:

If Diqnol eats a bug I won't shoot.

Just loving do it already so we can get past it.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Not gonna eat dat bug

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

anime gently caress pillow posted:

Not gonna eat dat bug

You sure you want Somber? I am kinda thinking JakeP might be better.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I really thought about whether or not I was willing to eat a bug for this game, and if for nothing other than that you should murder me. Because we're going to win anyway, I think.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

CCKeane posted:

You sure you want Somber? I am kinda thinking JakeP might be better.

If you prefer jake, okay.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Also, EAGLES!!!!!! I bought a Sproles jersey before he was cool.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

The deed is done.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

RIP JakeP.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Capps please prepare a bug.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I allowed this vig because of my dignity

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I allowed this vig because of my dignity

A quote from the man known as anime gently caress pillow.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

You had a bronytar for years so ha!!!!!

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

You had a bronytar for years so ha!!!!!

Um my pony was from the original my little pony series you big silly.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
shoot me

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

JakeP posted:

shoot me

I shot you.

You just didn't notice yet.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
All of a sudden a shriek is heard from JakeP, as he writhes to the ground. It seems a fast acting acid was injected into his ear, as melting parts of brain ooze slowly from his face.

JakeP - Harkonnen (town) aligned Sardaukar assassin has been murdered Day 3!

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Eh, win some, lose some.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Juanito posted:

I think we've caught 3 scum, and they've caught 2?

This post really throws me, especially in conjunction with Capps post earlier, regarding no targeting the mentat. In the fantasy world at war game the thread leader did the same thing: instructed his town not to target a player who was scum.

I really suspect this could be Juanito.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I'll think about it tomorrow. Feel better now, Bleane?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I'll think about it tomorrow. Feel better now, Bleane?

I do, yes.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

I don't understand why that happened.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Also, I put you in the front despite your range because I figured you would gently caress up their favorite ranged person. I don't know why you didn't.

I'm unhurt.

As far as "not loving up their favorite ranged person" goes, I won't go into specifics unless you really want me to.

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem

CCKeane posted:

This post really throws me, especially in conjunction with Capps post earlier, regarding no targeting the mentat. In the fantasy world at war game the thread leader did the same thing: instructed his town not to target a player who was scum.

I really suspect this could be Juanito.
That post that you're quoting is dumb, and simply me not having counted things correctly. And it's far from a standalone post too.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)

50 pounds of bread posted:

I don't understand why that happened.

Keane is scum, Diqnol is a man of honor.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Juanito posted:

That post that you're quoting is dumb, and simply me not having counted things correctly. And it's far from a standalone post too.

That and I really don't see the value in taking anything from their thread besides moderator posts of who died.

I'm actually leaning towards a no-lynch at this point.

A: We have the advantage in numbers and, if posted battle results are any indication, healthy people.
B: We can test the whole "Scum can't nightkill and have a battle action" thing by putting the people who missed the last battle into battle.
C: If scum really can't act in battle and nightkill, we've got the two suspects and can put them into the meat grinder that is the fortified Atreides base.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
We can't no-lynch, there was a long discussion about it early on. It's majority lynch, and if there were no votes down the lynch target would be determined randomly.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Somberbrero posted:

We can't no-lynch, there was a long discussion about it early on. It's majority lynch, and if there were no votes down the lynch target would be determined randomly.

What if we actively vote for a no vote? The previous time was a discussion regarding the double majority.

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem
Lumpen thought Keane was scummy. His reads were pretty good and then he died, so I'd be okay voting Keane. Killing JakeP didn't make him town.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

CCKeane posted:

What if we actively vote for a no vote? The previous time was a discussion regarding the double majority.

Huh. Sorry, I guess I hit my head in the last battle.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Juanito posted:

Lumpen thought Keane was scummy. His reads were pretty good and then he died, so I'd be okay voting Keane. Killing JakeP didn't make him town.

Meinberg posted:

I would argue that actually using a vig at this point in time is scummy enough that possessing it does not clear the user as town.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Some ~setup speculation~: it's possible that the last surviving member of the scum team gains access to a dayvig, as a semi-balance to their relative lack of numbers.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Meinberg posted:

Some ~setup speculation~: it's possible that the last surviving member of the scum team gains access to a dayvig, as a semi-balance to their relative lack of numbers.

This is a hell of a reach.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

I mean, really. If you find Keane scummy, vote for him. He's done enough by other peoples' metrics to warrant it.

Don't start making up improbable things and then give them a sugarcoating of ~setup speculation~.

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem
I'll go with our mighty anime gently caress pillow's decision

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

MEDS CURE SCHIZOS posted:

I mean, really. If you find Keane scummy, vote for him. He's done enough by other peoples' metrics to warrant it.

Don't start making up improbable things and then give them a sugarcoating of ~setup speculation~.

Hey, nice to meet you. I'm Meinberg.

Juanito posted:

I'll go with our mighty anime gently caress pillow's decision

Diqnol hasn't led us wrong so far, and thus I'm comment to continue to follow his lead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

What if the scum have an ability that mind controls somebody into trying to pressure Diqnol into eating a bug what then?!

• Locked thread