Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

Don't you realize that being nice just makes you get hurt?

onesixtwo posted:

Are you a poor newbie still? Unable to afford spells? Quote this post and state your character name so I know who to look for. I've got a couple hundred plat for guild funding still. Please first chars, I don't want to be supplying your second or third alt with spell money you can figure that part out. Obviously I'm most inclined to get casters spell money (poo poo costs 15p per at 29) but I'd be willing to work out finding you a weapon, or buying a set of banded from a crafter for you.

re-posting this, only one person here seemed to need help, I'm not sure if we got new people in over the past couple days, but offer still stands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pillow Armadillo
Nov 15, 2005

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son!"
Today was a good day. Got my corpses in Befallen, finished the Thex Mallet quest, and turned it in for a single charge Complete Heal (Reaper of the Dead). Supposedly it's worth 5k, but I'll sell it for 750pp to a loaded goon.

Then, I found a black sapphire on a merchant for 180pp. Good times.

gepgepgep
May 22, 2006
Awaiting invite on Snek, in Iksarlandia (FOB). Can do now while waiting on CR on Blue. Please send /t.

Pillow Armadillo
Nov 15, 2005

gepgepgep posted:

Awaiting invite on Snek, in Iksarlandia (FOB). Can do now while waiting on CR on Blue. Please send /t.

Be right there

Pillow Armadillo
Nov 15, 2005

Died twice today. Once in Dagnor's and again in Erud's Xing. Any rezzes near Unrest? I was smart enough to bind in Erudin but gently caress

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

Pillow Armadillo posted:

Died twice today. Once in Dagnor's and again in Erud's Xing. Any rezzes near Unrest? I was smart enough to bind in Erudin but gently caress

I can 50 right now, but I dunno your name. Skullmonkey?

Pillow Armadillo
Nov 15, 2005

a real jerk posted:

I can 50 right now, but I dunno your name. Skullmonkey?

Bertbert, my wizard. Who should I consent? Logging back in

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

nm take too long sad christmas

insulated staircase fucked around with this message at 03:28 on Sep 25, 2014

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
We've got like 14 people on at 1am, pretty cool

edit: got my DF boots/legs pieces tonight. Have got a half of everything else. CT should be good XP for like three more levels so Verant willing

megalodong
Mar 11, 2008

Today I learnt that aoes don't discriminate between an aqua goblin and the guard you're trying to get to kill said aqua goblin.

And now I'm stuck on a boat with Mezurmom Whileuwatch.

Arakan
May 10, 2008

After some persuasion, Fluttershy finally opens up, and Twilight's more than happy to oblige in doing her best performance as a nice, obedient wolf-puppy.
So I'm on Asia time and I noticed there's always people paying big for ports during my primetime hours when no one else is on. If anyone has a porter to share we could split the profits or something, because it's easy money every night. I'm Latege in game. Red of course.

e: this one dude been looking for a pickup in CoM for like a half hour, slowly working his price up to 300p currently

Arakan fucked around with this message at 12:34 on Sep 25, 2014

borf
Apr 5, 2006
Wrack here, sorry to my awesome Kaesora group last night! Got in a huge fight with my roommate and when I got back we had evac'd out. Really killer group though, tons of xp and I learned pro-enchanting from Mistey.

borf fucked around with this message at 19:48 on Sep 25, 2014

Xantares
Jul 25, 2006
I just don't know
Anyone interested in going into Dalnir tonight around 10 pm EDT? Enemies are in the 28-33 range and I'm 38, so it's probably good for levels 28-42 or so. I'll be on as Kuraii.

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

Is Hiredhitman one of you? If he's a Red refugee i want to kick him for being terrible.

e: well he's kicked, i'm paying 100p per YT of him for the time being. He ported the guild druid to an xp group and afk'd at sro rings, resulting in a death. I got tears and laughed at him, then logged to yevea and kicked him.

[Fri Sep 26 10:28:56 2014] Hiredhitman tells the group, 'ya where you going?'
[Fri Sep 26 10:28:59 2014] You tell your party, 'if i could get an invis also it would be nice, SRO'
[Fri Sep 26 10:29:04 2014] You tell your party, 'joining an oasis pl group'
[Fri Sep 26 10:29:50 2014] You tell your party, 'thanks!'
[Fri Sep 26 10:30:05 2014] LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
[Fri Sep 26 10:30:23 2014] You have entered Southern Desert of Ro.
[Fri Sep 26 10:30:34 2014] You tell your party, 'thanks !'
[Fri Sep 26 10:32:27 2014] [PvP] Hiredhitman <SLAMDUNKATRON> has been defeated by Hardknock <Flowers of Happiness> in Southern Desert of Ro!
[Fri Sep 26 10:32:35 2014] You say to your guild, 'welp'
[Fri Sep 26 10:35:23 2014] Hiredhitman tells you, 'nice that got me pked'
[Fri Sep 26 10:35:29 2014] Hiredhitman tells you, 'so glad i could help you'
[Fri Sep 26 10:36:18 2014] You told Hiredhitman, 'i am too!'
[Fri Sep 26 10:37:18 2014] You told Hiredhitman, 'if you're gonna cry about a pk at a druid ring, which you coudl have gated from on landing, i don't know what to tell you other than lol'
[Fri Sep 26 10:38:10 2014] Hiredhitman tells you, 'ya np if your gonna be a ungreatfull fag dont bother askin me for things'

/guildremove hiredhitman
[Fri Sep 26 10:41:21 2014] Hiredhitman -> Yevea: lol like i care blow me bitch
[Fri Sep 26 10:41:34 2014] Hiredhitman -> Yevea: your loss
[Fri Sep 26 10:41:38 2014] Hiredhitman -> Yevea: kid
[Fri Sep 26 10:42:07 2014] Yevea -> Hiredhitman: dont worry we're not missing much, i've grouped with you enough to know :) gl pal
[Fri Sep 26 10:42:14 2014] Hiredhitman -> Yevea: all the potions i make for the guild and all the ports i give you guys rofl
[Fri Sep 26 10:42:20 2014] Hiredhitman -> Yevea: i lvled myself you loving tard
[Fri Sep 26 10:42:25 2014] Hiredhitman -> Yevea: you clowns didnt help lol
[Fri Sep 26 10:43:37 2014] Yevea -> Hiredhitman: didn't say we did ! sorry we weren't a good fit
[Fri Sep 26 10:43:51 2014] Hiredhitman -> Yevea: ya nice officer skills you got there kid

Scoobs: your corpse has 3d 12h left until it rots :ohdear: plz come back

onesixtwo fucked around with this message at 17:54 on Sep 26, 2014

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?

Xantares posted:

Anyone interested in going into Dalnir tonight around 10 pm EDT? Enemies are in the 28-33 range and I'm 38, so it's probably good for levels 28-42 or so. I'll be on as Kuraii.

I think you mean you want to come back to Cazic Thule and pull lizards endlessly.

CoM Stables is pretty nuts, not even pushing that hard everyone got a couple of levels last night. Prolly gonna hit 45 (and hopefully finish this loving Darkforge) tonight. Will definitely be running a CT group around 8-9 EST. If incredibly there's someone there again I would be down for CoM/Lguk/Solb/whatever.

Is the plan for everyone to stop around 50-52 so we can do Nag/Vox? If so what do we need for classes right now? My brother (goon) and his GF are going to start playing soon and I'm trying to figure out what alt to play (leaning Chanter/Cleric/Bard -- maybe a Wizard/Rogue/Ranger if I'm lazy).

T-Bone fucked around with this message at 15:30 on Sep 26, 2014

Xantares
Jul 25, 2006
I just don't know

T-Bone posted:

I think you mean you want to come back to Cazic Thule and pull lizards endlessly.

CoM Stables is pretty nuts, not even pushing that hard everyone got a couple of levels last night. Prolly gonna hit 45 (and hopefully finish this loving Darkforge) tonight. Will definitely be running a CT group around 8-9 EST. If incredibly there's someone there again I would be down for CoM/Lguk/Solb/whatever.

drat you're leveling fast. My group in CoM was kind of wacky last night with people coming and going. Once a 51 warrior joined we made it once around the moat area and the experience was good until he left. I'll check with you when I get on tonight to see if there's room/a port available for CT if no one shows interest in Dalnir.

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

T-Bone posted:

Is the plan for everyone to stop around 50-52 so we can do Nag/Vox? If so what do we need for classes right now? My brother (goon) and his GF are going to start playing soon and I'm trying to figure out what alt to play (leaning Chanter/Cleric/Bard -- maybe a Wizard/Rogue/Ranger if I'm lazy).

As of now, i want to say we've got about a full group of 50+ people, maybe slightly more.

Really we still need every class, we're far from being self sustaining. Definitely Bards, I think i'm the only main bard. I'm also the only 50+ cleric.

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW
I have an rl friend rolling a cleric but he only plays weird hours. I'm keeping my druid deleveled to 52 for planar raids.

aparmenideanmonad
Jan 28, 2004
Balls to you and your way of mortal opinions - you don't exist anyway!
Fun Shoe

HEY VAPER posted:

I have an rl friend rolling a cleric but he only plays weird hours. I'm keeping my druid deleveled to 52 for planar raids.

You mean dragon raids? Nothing is level restricted except Nag/Vox.

I'll be back playing Immanuel again soon - just finishing up my first Wasteland 2 playthrough and then it will be EQ time once more.

Equality
Feb 26, 2007
I got my chanter up to 51 but I'm moving back to Euro times in a couple weeks!

okiedoke
Aug 24, 2008

I am the Doke to the Okie
My bard, Okades, is still hanging at lvl 18. I get interrupted a lot in the few hours I do get to play so I have quite a few alts, most under 10. I have been plugging away on my enchanter but he us only 12. I've always favored melee types in EQ so I'm worried that the casters won't hold my interest, but I keep reading that you need to twink to be effective, so that puts me off from playing a rogue or tank. Guess I'm just indecisive to a fault.

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
/shrug there are definitely not enough rogues, in guild or otherwise and they're an awesome class and you should play one if you like them

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

Rogues would be nice to have, they are very gear dependent, but that will come with patience.

http://wiki.project1999.com/Jade_Chokidai_Prod this is a pretty reliable, easy drop. I'd be willing to help farm prods for starting melee characters, I just need one other person with me.

Play what you want to play. We'll deal with the rest later. Just have fun with it.

Arakan
May 10, 2008

After some persuasion, Fluttershy finally opens up, and Twilight's more than happy to oblige in doing her best performance as a nice, obedient wolf-puppy.
Ok guys, just powered up to 191 JC today. I can do 45hp rings for about 60pp a pop, and also if you have Jacinths can do the 7sv magic rings among other things. If you need any poo poo just check here http://wiki.project1999.com/Jewelcrafting and see if it's within my range, anything up to about 220 should be able to do with not too many failures, and I'll prob get a few more skillups after I post this.

e: Oh and also the black sapphire ears are both surprisingly low trivials so I will be able to do those if you have a black sapphire

Arakan fucked around with this message at 17:10 on Sep 27, 2014

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
What's your name in game? Definitely need to buy some jewelry soon.

Arakan
May 10, 2008

Latege. Also the bottleneck for me now is going to be time/mana trying to enchant platinum. If anyone has an enchanter and wants to help out enchanting some bars I can pay you some extra for your time.

Pillow Armadillo
Nov 15, 2005

Arakan posted:

Latege. Also the bottleneck for me now is going to be time/mana trying to enchant platinum. If anyone has an enchanter and wants to help out enchanting some bars I can pay you some extra for your time.

What level is that spell?

Arakan
May 10, 2008

Pillow Armadillo
Nov 15, 2005

I can only enchant silver atm. Will keep you posted

hayden.
Sep 11, 2007

here's a goat on a pig or something
Scoobs, people in OOC talking about your corpse rotting in a couple days. Might want to log on or give someone else your login to save equipment.

Lakedaimon
Jan 11, 2007

Sigh well I am playing this again. Sure its awfully tempting to jump over to red and play with all you guys but I just have too much cool stuff on blue. Got to finally kill Trakanon, Eye of Veeshan, etc. Trying to finally grind through 59 and its going better than I expected. Anyone else playing on blue and if so what names/guilds?

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

I Love You! posted:

I didn't die in lguk did i (I was done anyway but also worst yevea)

scooooobs come back

onesixtwo fucked around with this message at 22:58 on Sep 27, 2014

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Lakedaimon posted:

Sigh well I am playing this again. Sure its awfully tempting to jump over to red and play with all you guys but I just have too much cool stuff on blue. Got to finally kill Trakanon, Eye of Veeshan, etc. Trying to finally grind through 59 and its going better than I expected. Anyone else playing on blue and if so what names/guilds?

Jump on red homie. It's super easy to level and you can hit high levels real quick.

Cool Blue Reason
Jan 7, 2010

by Lowtax
Well looks like I let my corpse rot too, I got really busy and forgot that I had died by MM.

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW

Arakan posted:

Ok guys, just powered up to 191 JC today. I can do 45hp rings for about 60pp a pop, and also if you have Jacinths can do the 7sv magic rings among other things. If you need any poo poo just check here http://wiki.project1999.com/Jewelcrafting and see if it's within my range, anything up to about 220 should be able to do with not too many failures, and I'll prob get a few more skillups after I post this.

e: Oh and also the black sapphire ears are both surprisingly low trivials so I will be able to do those if you have a black sapphire

Next time you see naix/hardon on, I could use a pair of golden sapphire earrings. I have a sapphire handy and I should have mats or enough plat next time you log on =)

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW

Cool Blue Reason posted:

Well looks like I let my corpse rot too, I got really busy and forgot that I had died by MM.

You can petition for your corpse back so long as its your last corpse which decayed.

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW
Hey triple post :V

So, I talked to a CSR about the scoobs situation, and the guild doesn't have anything to worry about. If Scoobs stays offline for 7 days from his last login, we can have the guild leader changed. In the meantime, it's not a big deal since we have active officers and we'll have no problem functioning as a guild in the meantime.

Obviously we all want scoobs to come back and loot his corpse, but if that doesn't happen we'll have to pick a new leader when the time comes. We can always make scoobs GM and probably petition his corpse back if he shows up in 8 days with a crazy story, so that base is covered and nothing we change is totally permanent.

In the meantime, if you're an officer, get back to me (naix/hardon) and let me know, if we change leaders, would you want to possibly be GM or not?

HEY VAPER fucked around with this message at 04:27 on Sep 28, 2014

hayden.
Sep 11, 2007

here's a goat on a pig or something
Make Naeyi leader, he's on the most probably.

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
:(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arakan
May 10, 2008

HEY VAPER posted:

Next time you see naix/hardon on, I could use a pair of golden sapphire earrings. I have a sapphire handy and I should have mats or enough plat next time you log on =)

Yea, I can do this. Also I'm dumb I found the Sapphire merchant, so it will be 100 for sapphire 10 for gold bar per.

More JC stuff: I'm up to 210, I will be skilling up making some decent rings such as +6 Wis and +4 Int. If anyone wants me to save some of these let me know here or ingame, can sell them to you for 105pp per instead of vendoring.

• Locked thread