Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
When it was just as scripted as anything else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
I'm sure Bryan isn't as rich as Cena, but he's got to be a millionaire right? I doubt those home improvements would send him to the poor house.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Bigass Moth posted:

I'm sure Bryan isn't as rich as Cena, but he's got to be a millionaire right? I doubt those home improvements would send him to the poor house.

Didn't the preview imply that they wanted to buy some sort of investment property which would require money, not house rennovations?

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
That's what I thought too. They're talking to some guy in front of a lodge or something, and then Bryan says "I don't want to go into debt."

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Finally caught the first 5 minutes of this week's episode. Nikki was busted by John Cena for taking hormone injections. This is too much.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

You can't feed a family on yes chants. :ohdear:

Nattie is the worst.

Chewy Bitems
Dec 25, 2012

PIIIISSSSSSSS!!!!
Eva Marie & her awful family is taking up half the runtime on this show every week. There's nothing going on with that "will Jonathan convert" story, it's rubbish and it's so slow! for a programme with segments that last for about a minute and storys that disappear after a week, Eva Marie's boring crap never ends.

basically, bring back JoJo.

Aww, everyone's investments lets down John Cena.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Yeah the Eva story is dragging and dumb, but I will enjoy the downward process from catholic wedding to the bikini wedding that they had. Your dad must have been so proud Eva!

Also Natty is the worst.

Chewy Bitems
Dec 25, 2012

PIIIISSSSSSSS!!!!

Eltoasto posted:

Yeah the Eva story is dragging and dumb, but I will enjoy the downward process from catholic wedding to the bikini wedding that they had. Your dad must have been so proud Eva!

HA! had no idea about that, brillliant. thanks for making that plot tolerable.

I think why the Eva Marie stuff is so annoying is because it's no so separate to the rest of the women on the show and it's absolutely nothing got to do with wrestling at all. I know that's probably why they put her on the show in the first place but her segments could just be about some spoiled model on another reality show and it'd be no different.

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

Welcome to TB Diddlers in Mokena.

Where the special is always Dr Rassmusin's Hot Beef Injection and you can play "Whers my Manometer" with other diners
Paige is on Total Divas, welcome to the show Paige
Annnnd Rosa digs her

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Brie Bella: "Bryan and I are not working any shows. So we're not making any money." LMAO

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

Where the special is always Dr Rassmusin's Hot Beef Injection and you can play "Whers my Manometer" with other diners
Tyson Kidd is still really bad at romance and Nattie

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Man Brie is being the worst on this show.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

She is stressed out that she and Bryan might never work again!

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Hahahaha Nikki

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

This is the Total Divas equivalent of an nWo b-team segment.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I am Bryan IRL

E: those machines own btw

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

She's mad about her "BRIEEEE MOOOODDEEE" entrance music

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

The WCW Uncensored night club!

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Well jeez Jimmy, that was kind of a ridiculous fit over nothing.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

THERE IS ONLY ONE POLE TO BE WORKED IN THIS APARTMENT!

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Rosa is the worst part of this show

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

sportsgenius86 posted:

Rosa is the worst part of this show
Not just this show but any show she's been on

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Not watching but three people have been referred to as "the worst" in one page

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

THERE IS ONLY ONE POLE TO BE WORKED IN THIS APARTMENT!

This is a good post

Tezzeract
Dec 25, 2007

Think I took a wrong turn...
The episode was kinda great. Seeing the divas mark out on an NXT PPV to Rosa being the most hilariously friend (and hitting on Paige.)

Also Brie is going to explode one of these days from constantly being the "good" Bella.

sleepingbuddha
Nov 4, 2010

It's supposed to look like a smashed cinnamon roll

Fat Lowtax posted:

Not watching but three people have been referred to as "the worst" in one page

Welcome to Total Divas.

It's hilarious that Brie is getting a bitchtervention.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
Tyson's little wave when Nat went in her car :lol: He just didn't give a gently caress

Just like Batista

This show is awful but it's addicting.

edit: Got to next episode's preview and...A SCARED STRAIGHT angle featuring Ariane, who tried to bribe a cop while drunk driving.

Miching Mallecho fucked around with this message at 16:19 on Sep 29, 2014

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

Tezzeract posted:

Also Brie is going to explode one of these days from constantly being the "good" Bella.

In my opinion Brie has always been the rear end in a top hat of the two. I think you may be blinded by her hippie persona and the her husband, nerd darling Bryan.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Miching Mallecho posted:

edit: Got to next episode's preview and...A SCARED STRAIGHT angle featuring Ariane, who tried to bribe a cop while drunk driving.

I'm hype for the Eva 9mm storyline

Chewy Bitems
Dec 25, 2012

PIIIISSSSSSSS!!!!
Nikki: I was talking to Daniel

Cena: What does he want this time?

gently caress sake Cena.

Cena is a robot who must put up with the burden of all these humans disappointing him, all those sick kids must make him so upset. or whatever his robo-rapadoo programming allows that is similar to being upset.

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

This is off to an awesome start

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

Subosably

Again, Daniel Bryan is destitute because he isn't wrestling

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

Diffrent Bella opening, sounds like all Bella dubstep all the time

Baby Babbeh
Aug 2, 2005

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you work with Turkeys!!

I can kind of buy this storyline on the level of "Brie is a little freaked out because Bryan's injury has reminded her that both of their careers could end at any time and they don't really have a plan for life after wrestling," but the idea that either of them have money troubles NOW is pretty laughable. Especially since even in Total Divas kayfabe Brie's family apparently has money since her mom runs that executive search firm.

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

The waiter thought DB was a lady, way to lose the tip guy

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Quentinn needs an NXT tryout like Vinny had. Get DeMott to set him straight!

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Bryan, it's October and you're still not back. :(

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Ariane is friends with a lizard man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
Titus is my new favorite on Total Divas and I hope he keeps showing up.

Also that interview from Ricardo has me thinking that Brie and Bryan's money problems isn't complete bullshit. He says that if you're working in the WWE then you're making your money from house shows and not on TV. I'm sure their salaries have them being just fine but I'd bet there's some truth to them losing out on a lot of money.

• Locked thread