Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Yeah I don't get why anyone likes Arvo by comparison. I mean, he lied and tried to get everyone killed and look what that got him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

Eh Arvo just seems like a fuckup trying to get back in good with his tough russian buddies who were probably upset at him for losing all those sweet medicines, he didn't do anything after he was captured (yet) that makes me think he's going to backstab them. Being episode 5 though and just newly introduced I give him like a 30% chance of surviving the episode.

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

Indecisive posted:

Eh Arvo just seems like a fuckup trying to get back in good with his tough russian buddies who were probably upset at him for losing all those sweet medicines, he didn't do anything after he was captured (yet) that makes me think he's going to backstab them. Being episode 5 though and just newly introduced I give him like a 30% chance of surviving the episode.

But he didn't lose all those sweet medicines. He just lost a pistol. Granted it's the lovely railroading of what HAS to happen that makes it seem that way regardless so you're kinda stuck. Oh and Kenny probably shouldn't of near killed him but yeah you hit the loving kid when he's screaming out because it attracts zombies.

Basically everyone is a poo poo. Bonny, Jane, everyone. Mike he seems ok. It's just doubly funny cause they're like "SEE! SEE!" (nobody likes a gloater Lisa, right Homer?) when even if Kenny is SUPPOSED to go crazy at the end due to more railroading of choices most of the plot buildup of his crazy was because of their "Lets gently caress with Kenny" choices. It'd probably flow a lot choppier and shittier if they didn't treat Kenny like poo poo which I don't know if that's for the better or worse.

Commissar Ken fucked around with this message at 22:06 on Sep 29, 2014

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Kenny doesn't even touch Arvo if you just invite him to the fireplace, IIRC.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
As a man who's lived in Louisiana or Texas all his life I appreciated the Ice Pro Tips from the Canadians during today's Walking Dead.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Tae posted:

Kenny doesn't even touch Arvo if you just invite him to the fireplace, IIRC.

He doesn't, it's pretty weird how no one noticed him walk over there even if you don't though.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

I like how pat spergs out about proper ice lake procedure then gets confused when luke quickly dies from being in freezing water.

fake edit: HOLY poo poo HOW DID BONNIE LIVE WHAT THE gently caress

also yeah its definitely arvos fault that luke got shot

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
o gently caress plague invasion against woolie pred, the hypest gameplay on youtube!

Chrispurple
Dec 29, 2012

Oh man, this is gonna be great.
The ultimate matchup, Predator Woolie vs. Plague, the Woolie Hunter in this most climactic of episodes! After all the hype for the inevitable invasion I don't think I'd want it to turn out any other way. This is seriously my favorite part of the playthrough now.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

I have a new neighbor. Heard he comes from far away

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
I physically yelped poo poo when Plague just materialized out of nowhere mid attack to the screen, holy poo poo that was awesome. Hahaha.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
That was the limpest final boss of Dark Souls since the last final boss of Dark Souls. :rimshot:

Also, holy poo poo that was a lag-teleport.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Man, Woolie perfectly dodged the Hammer dude because he still has the infinite stamina bullshit if he ever hits your shield.

Now the big question is if Pat will goad Woolie into making the Ancient Dragon a boss, in which case oh gently caress no.

edit:

You know what's better/worse about that Plague fight? It is completely different on Plague's side, including the real reason why he "teleported" to Woolie's face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyPvQBoaVqU&t=868s

Tae fucked around with this message at 04:38 on Sep 30, 2014

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Tae posted:

Man, Woolie perfectly dodged the Hammer dude because he still has the infinite stamina bullshit if he ever hits your shield.

Now the big question is if Pat will goad Woolie into making the Ancient Dragon a boss, in which case oh gently caress no.

edit:

You know what's better/worse about that Plague fight? It is completely different on Plague's side, including the real reason why he "teleported" to Woolie's face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyPvQBoaVqU&t=868s

Holy poo poo. Is that like multiple seconds of latency between Plague and Woolie? Jesus christ. :stare:

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
That is exactly what I expected plagues enemies were seeing, that farm Internet is not good for online play

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Spiritus Nox posted:

Holy poo poo. Is that like multiple seconds of latency between Plague and Woolie? Jesus christ. :stare:

Dark Souls PvP in a nutshell.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Just finished Tomb Raider 2013 a while ago and I had a nice laugh when I saw Woolie and Liam's smilin mugs in the credits. Now I know who I can blame all the bugs and errors on!

Floor is lava
May 14, 2007

Fallen Rib
I love the DS2 run. When plague lag warped in to the camera I was laughing my rear end off.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

There no friendcast this week? Or is it just not uploaded yet?

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Spiritus Nox posted:

Woolie handles the Friendcast and he's currently in Japan, so I'm guessing they have to arrange for him to Skype in.

EDIT: oh well gently caress me then

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

Spiritus Nox posted:

Looks like it just went up:

http://superbestfriendsplay.com/podcast/sbfc-060-used-bidet-button/

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
Super Best Friends Play Shadows of Morrrdorrr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CstQKv4JAuY

Some really great poo poo here

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
Listening to the podcast and it sounds like Pat didn't know you can just permanently shut off the spawning enemies by finding those knights in the DLC.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011

Blockhouse posted:

Super Best Friends Play Shadows of Morrrdorrr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CstQKv4JAuY

Some really great poo poo here

Thrak the Cook is actually the reincarnation of Kenny come to haunt the Best Friends.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Listening to the podcast and it sounds like Pat didn't know you can just permanently shut off the spawning enemies by finding those knights in the DLC.

He also mentioned about Add bosses in the 2nd DLC, and I have no idea what the hell he's talking about. Also bad at the easiest Fire Emblem game in the entire franchise.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Tae posted:

He also mentioned about Add bosses in the 2nd DLC, and I have no idea what the hell he's talking about. Also bad at the easiest Fire Emblem game in the entire franchise.

Yeah there's no add bosses in the Iron Keep DLC, unless he means the thing in the Fume Knight fight, but that's not an add, it's an environmental thing you can do to make it easier, just like the poo poo with the Lost Sinner.

And listening to Woolie he's really really coloring Woolie's opinion on it before they actually get into it.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Speaking of the DLC, have they said whether they're doing that before or after Nashandra? Because we're almost there, really.

Floor is lava
May 14, 2007

Fallen Rib
I remember them saying something along the lines of "We're not doing the DLC so gently caress that". But they both seem to be enjoying the playthrough. Hopefully they'll do them.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

floor is lava posted:

I remember them saying something along the lines of "We're not doing the DLC so gently caress that". But they both seem to be enjoying the playthrough. Hopefully they'll do them.

They literally said they're going to wait on the DLC til late game when they get to the first active teleporter (after The Rotten).

see you tomorrow
Jun 27, 2009

These guys should probably play one of the actual Dynasty Warriors games made in the recent past instead of basing all of their opinions on them off of like the ps2 games and the Fist of the North Star ones that not even DW fans like. Like when Liam is listing off things that differentiate Hyrule Warriors, none of his complaints apply to DW7 or 8 at all.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Good, all three DLC are the best parts of the whole game.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

And listening to Woolie he's really really coloring Woolie's opinion on it before they actually get into it.

Well at least Woolie seems to be immune or forget since he still loves DS2 despite literally being berated for even touching it at times for...what, 100 hours at this point?

edit: Btw, Kenny was right. You kill Jane, you end up in Wellington and live peacefully in civilization. OOPS

Tae fucked around with this message at 21:02 on Sep 30, 2014

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
The shitstorm is finally over!

And by that I mean the WDS2 playthrough. God, I should just collect some of these YT comments, really.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

straight jerkers posted:

These guys should probably play one of the actual Dynasty Warriors games made in the recent past instead of basing all of their opinions on them off of like the ps2 games and the Fist of the North Star ones that not even DW fans like. Like when Liam is listing off things that differentiate Hyrule Warriors, none of his complaints apply to DW7 or 8 at all.
Yep. The series has come a long way:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uFSVZYFolw

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Hey Matt, if you've taken time in your busy schedule of bedding supermodels, saving endangered animals & funding Mexican orphanages to come back into this thread: Did you see the other endings at any point? And are you happy you guys got this one instead of other ones?

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Yeah, this season was just rough and not as good as TWD2.

So how many people you think hate Pat now? :v: Also did you guys go back and see what Arvo group said?

Cuz he was gonna rob you no matter what.

Kenny was right too. :v:

Shindragon fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Sep 30, 2014

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Tae posted:

edit: Btw, Kenny was right. You kill Jane, you end up in Wellington and live peacefully in civilization. OOPS

Let me offer you a counter-point: Kenny's plan was bound to fail.

They turn him and Clem down because the place's too full. That's two people (well, three, there's the baby). The original group was six people plus the baby. Even if they cut a deal to get Clem and AJ in, that still leaves five people stranded up north in the middle of winter with little resources. In the short term, the Howe's was the better decision - there's a greenhouse there, some food and it's fortifiable. The only reason why it works out for Clem is because the group fell apart due to Kenny being volatile and angry towards everyone and everything not named "baby" or "Clementine".

EDIT: also, holy poo poo, I'm reading the wiki and watching the branching paths and nothing fuckin' matters. Most of the big events will happen regardless, poo poo's David Cage-levels of railroady.

Dias fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Sep 30, 2014

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Someone please make a collection of good YT and maybe the Website comments because it is a swath of poo poo to dig through.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Tae posted:

Then I'm glad they killed him just out of spite because gently caress Telltale and gently caress their writers for making such a hamfisted "SEE KENNY IS THE HERO" ending.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

Beef Waifu posted:

Someone please make a collection of good YT and maybe the Website comments because it is a swath of poo poo to dig through.

The crew should do a "Dramatic reading of YouTube comments" video.