Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.
Goddamn it, 2K! You just HAD to do this the same weekend that the new Smash Bros comes out?! :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Supercard is a superior handheld game anyway.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...

Quasipox posted:

I don't know if anyone has ever posted this before, but I saw this today.

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/crazy-taxi-city-rush-hulk/id794507331?mt=8

There are no words.

Is there a mode where you get to drive as Nick?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Bhester posted:

Is there a mode where you get to drive as Nick?

You got a Class DUI license!

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
Why the hell is Nikki Bella there with all the midcard faces?

Edit: also, drat, just got to playoffs in a KotR where a 26-19 record wasn't good enough to make the cut. Obviously stuff like that is plausible, but id never really seen it happen.

Jenny Angel fucked around with this message at 20:05 on Oct 2, 2014

DoctorDelaware
Mar 24, 2013
The KotRs I've done on Legendary tier have been really weird. I go in, expecting to tank for Epics, and there's always so many people already doing the same thing that I end up qualifying almost on accident. I don't get very far, obviously, but in my three Legendary KotRs, I've made the 2nd round once, first round once, and the time I didn't qualify, it was because I lost the tiebreaker for the 8th spot.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.
I am totally gonna try for a PCC Jericho. I could use a better left triangle than my Epic HHH.

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
I'mma buy 2K15, play MyCareer, make a big loving hoss, and try to become the most popular wrestler in the world by having as many big loving hoss-offs as possible. What should my big loving hoss be named, and which big loving hoss should I target for my first big loving feud?

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Jonny Angel posted:

I'mma buy 2K15, play MyCareer, make a big loving hoss, and try to become the most popular wrestler in the world by having as many big loving hoss-offs as possible. What should my big loving hoss be named, and which big loving hoss should I target for my first big loving feud?

Big Hoss

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Jonny Angel posted:

Hank Fauker
Mark Henry

Mayostard
Apr 21, 2007

In the Chamber of Understanding

Jonny Angel posted:

Otto Von Ruthless
Ryback

AlbertRayon
Sep 9, 2004

Hey, hey what can I do? I got a woman, she won't be true.

Jonny Angel posted:

Super Giant Ninja

Target Eli Cottonwood

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Jonny Angel posted:

Brickson Hammerstein

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Jonny Angel posted:

Punch Rockgroin

Big Cass. He's seven foot tall and you can't teach that.

Dr. Zoggle
Aug 12, 2006
Go Blue!

Jonny Angel posted:

Sir Loin

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Jonny Angel posted:

Chuck Hamhocks
Thump Henderson
Brian Dennehy

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Thunk Slamchest.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...
Dirk Ironspleen

Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

At least we're not the Thalmor (yet)
Hmm... since one of NBA 2K's new big features is face-scanning using Kinect/PS4 Camera, I wonder if they'll incorporate that into WWE 2k15.

Here's the video for those who haven't seen it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5S0zH4Z57mY

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Jonny Angel posted:

Big McLargeHuge

Roll Fizzlebeef

Stump BeefKnob

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

achillesforever6 posted:

Big McLargeHuge

Roll Fizzlebeef

Stump BeefKnob

Put your helmet on, we're going to reach speeds of 3.

Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

At least we're not the Thalmor (yet)

Jonny Angel posted:

Stealing it from an LP, but BEEF MANFIST. All caps.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

achillesforever6 posted:

Big McLargeHuge

Roll Fizzlebeef

Stump BeefKnob

Bob Johnson.

...wait.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!
The Bisontrain

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Jonny Angel posted:

Bon Jovi

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.

Jonny Angel posted:

Chunk Bunkbed.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

smashpro1 posted:

I am totally gonna try for a PCC Jericho. I could use a better left triangle than my Epic HHH.

I'm going to settle for the 2xUR Diva. I can't invest the time to get the Legendaries, and I'm not having much difficulty getting 2xEpics from KoTR.

If they had a Divas PCC, I'd be playing it for 48 hours straight and throwing dimes at title belts to get something better than Pro SR Paige.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
The My Career strategy guide has been posted on Amazon.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Sono posted:

I'm going to settle for the 2xUR Diva. I can't invest the time to get the Legendaries, and I'm not having much difficulty getting 2xEpics from KoTR.

If they had a Divas PCC, I'd be playing it for 48 hours straight and throwing dimes at title belts to get something better than Pro SR Paige.

I'm sure I will play enough matches over the weekend to get me close to UR Pro Paige.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Anyone know what determines max stamina in KoTR? An unleveled common Harper has 87, more than maxxed UR Pro Rey (79) or maxxed SR Pro Paige (78). The best I've got is Epic Pro Brock at 104.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I'm going to buck the trend and say you should call your big hoss Sparkle Twinkletoes, or Lenny Twilight.

Or Joey Splashwater.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

sticklefifer posted:

I'm going to buck the trend and say you should call your big hoss Sparkle Twinkletoes, or Lenny Twilight.

Or Joey Splashwater.

Lloyd Boner. It has to be.

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
You are all good people and have suggested many good names. I think the leading candidate right now is Lenny "Bigg Hoss" Twilight.

Edit: It had two g's when it was on Swagger's jacket, right?

Jenny Angel fucked around with this message at 01:00 on Oct 3, 2014

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Lenny "Sparkle Hoss" Twilight

interpunct
Aug 2, 2006

Bad girls think that you're being a boob punch

DoctorDelaware posted:

The KotRs I've done on Legendary tier have been really weird. I go in, expecting to tank for Epics, and there's always so many people already doing the same thing that I end up qualifying almost on accident. I don't get very far, obviously, but in my three Legendary KotRs, I've made the 2nd round once, first round once, and the time I didn't qualify, it was because I lost the tiebreaker for the 8th spot.

Legendary KOTRs tend to be harder to populate. I think the game tends to add bots to help fill out the group. You can tell because they have lower-level support cards (common rarity) and have their energy refill icons lit up.

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo

DoctorDelaware posted:

I'd love to know how those tiebreakers are determined. A few times I've gotten ranked below people I've beaten head to head at least once, sometimes twice.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

sticklefifer posted:

Lenny "Sparkle Hoss" Twilight

The Black Man Eliminator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf9wOBAyQHQ

Oh man, if your CAWs show up in your friends games there is so much potential there.

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
Uuuugh I got my first UR pair from a KotR and it's RVD. Has any major wrestler ever had a less appealing aesthetic than that clown

Mayostard
Apr 21, 2007

In the Chamber of Understanding
Looks like everything aside from the Diamond Legendary cards is available through regular picks. I just saw a guy with Legendary Miz.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John McClane
Nov 14, 2011
I bought TEW 2013 tonight because my copy of Smash is locked in the bowels of a Gamestop for a few more hours. I know PSP has done a few LPs of it, are there any that are educational or am I better off just reading walls of text about how to set up a mod?