Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Here are a couple budget sidescrollers scheduled for release on the NA 3DS eShop over the next couple weeks:

Ninja Battle Heroes, developed by Tom Create. $2.99, out October 9.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtfXf5h06Yc

Legend of Dark Witch, published by Circle Entertainment, developed by a doujin group that includes people who've worked on games like Melty Blood and Under Night In-Birth. $3.99, out October 16.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZaYN4FMRpc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Armor-Piercing
Sep 22, 2009

Nightly dance
of bleeding swords

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Legend of Dark Witch, published by Circle Entertainment, developed by a doujin group that includes people who've worked on games like Melty Blood and Under Night In-Birth. $3.99, out October 16.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

where did you get this picture of me

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
PAL update (week of October 9):

quote:

WII U eSHOP
    Turtle Tale - €2.99 / £2.49, 33% off if you own the 3DS version
WII U VIRTUAL CONSOLE
    Ufouria: The Saga (NES) - €4.99 / £3.49
WII U SALES/PROMOTIONS
    Armillo (Wii U eShop) - €3.69 / £2.99 until October 5
    Swords & Soldiers (Wii U eShop) - €1.99 / £1.77 until October 9
    Spin the Bottle: Bumpie's Party (Wii U eShop) - €5.99 / £5.60 until October 12
    Guacamelee: Super Turbo Championship Edition (Wii U eShop) - €9.10 / £7.70 from October 9-16
    Abyss (Wii U eShop) - €1.49/ £1.34 from October 9-30
    Unepic (Wii U eShop) - €7.99 / £7.19 from October 9-30

3DS eSHOP DOWNLOADS
    Painting Academy - €3.99 / £3.59
3DS VIRTUAL CONSOLE
    Mighty Final Fight (NES) - €4.99 / £4.49
DSiWARE
    4 Elements - 800 Points / €7.99 / £7.19
3DS SALES/PROMOTIONS
    Tappingo (3DS eShop) - €1.99 / £1.69 until October 16
    Jett Rockett 2: Wrath of Taikai (3DS eShop) - €5.99 / £5.25 until October 23
    Aeternoblade (3DS eShop) - €7.99 / £6.58 from October 9-23
    Cube Tactics (3DS eShop) - €2.49 / £2.19 from October 9-30

Not listed: a whole bunch of discounted shovelware.

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

NA are getting a GBA Castlevania this week, right? I was hoping we might get one too. :smith:

Hadooooken
Sep 6, 2004

Oh poo poo, Ufouria. Never thought I'd see that game on the eshop. It's got a ghost with sick shades called "shades" so I recommend it.

Shadow Ninja 64
May 21, 2007

"I stood there, wondering why the puck was getting bigger...

and then it hit me."

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Here are a couple budget sidescrollers scheduled for release on the NA 3DS eShop over the next couple weeks:

Ninja Battle Heroes, developed by Tom Create. $2.99, out October 9.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtfXf5h06Yc

The ninja game looks sorta bland but that Dark Witch one actually looks like it could be a lot of fun.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
3DS firmware update!

-Users can now use themes to customize the design and sounds of the HOME Menu

-Five themes are pre-installed and additional themes can be purchased from the Theme Shop

-Themes can be changed by using settings located within the HOME Menu settings

-A feature has been added that allows users to capture screenshots of their HOME Menu

-The Nintendo eShop Title Information page has been updated to provide easier access to any available videos, demos, user reviews, and other information

-Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

1.99€ for a theme? Come on.

Purchasing digital games should give you free themes, I hope they do that in the future.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
^^They will, and they'll come with certain New 3DS faceplates, too.

A couple new Wii U eShop trailers:

Stealth Inc. 2, out October 23 in both regions, Wii U-exclusive.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhgB9ENWQKY

RIVE, the new action/shooting game from Two Tribes, out early 2015 for Wii U, PC and other consoles.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tmDyoJGRag

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
NOA put out a press release showcasing the "Nindies" (their label, not mine) they're showing off at Indiecade, and it includes some new release dates and announcements:

quote:

Wii U

• Affordable Space Adventures
from KnapNok Games: A 2D side-scrolling spaceship simulator. Players use the Wii U GamePad controller as a “Heads-Down Display” in the spaceship cockpit. Play it alone, or fly as a crew of two or three players. Exclusively on Wii U.

• The Fall from Over the Moon Games: The Fall is a unique blend of adventure-game puzzle solving and side-scrolling action. Players take on the role of ARID, the artificial intelligence onboard a high-tech combat suit.

• Costume Quest 2 from Midnight City: Pick a fight with demented dental soldiers in Costume Quest 2, the sequel to the hit original RPG, Costume Quest. Includes a range of new features and game-play improvements.

• Stealth Inc. 2 from Curve Digital: Players step into the role of a clone escaping a sinister and high-tech testing facility in this puzzle-platformer. The game tests brainpower and reflexes in more than 60 levels linked together by a detailed world. Exclusively on Wii U.

• Swords & Soldiers II from Ronimo Games BV: Like its predecessor, Swords & Soldiers II is a side-scrolling strategy game that allows players to buy units, cast spells and build structures to overwhelm their enemies on a 2D battleground. Exclusively on Wii U.

• Runbow from 13AM Games: Runbow is a party action game for up to nine players. Platforms and obstacles appear and disappear as the background color changes, so players have to think fast, stay alive and make it to victory in Run, King of the Hill and Arena modes. Exclusively on Wii U.

• Sportsball from TOO DX: Up to four players take the reins of exotic birds that flap, tackle and dunk balls into the net for points and glory, leaving their opponents as feathery tarred balls of shame. Exclusively on Wii U.

• Chariot from Frima: Chariot is a physics-based co-op platformer in which a brave princess and her suitor carry a funeral wagon through ancient caves to bury the King’s remains in a gold-filled tomb.

• Beatbuddy from THREAKS: The action-adventure Beatbuddy combines puzzle solving and enemy vanquishing with exploration, set to an original soundtrack.

Nintendo 3DS

• Woah Dave!
from Choice Provisions: In Woah Dave!, players gun for digital glory by slaughtering aliens, stealing their loose change and racking up the highest score possible.

• Xeodrifter from Renegade Kid LLC: A story of an interstellar drifter traveling the stars on a simple mission of exploration, Xeodrifter offers classic 2D platforming, shooting and exploration game play that will test players’ skills. Exclusively on Nintendo 3DS.

Wii U and Nintendo 3DS

• Shovel Knight
from Yacht Club Games: A sweeping classic action-adventure game with intense platforming, memorable characters and an 8-bit retro aesthetic. Play as the eponymous Shovel Knight, a small knight with a huge quest!

• Shantae and the Pirate’s Curse from WayForward: Set sail for adventure with Shantae, the belly-dancing, hair-whipping half-genie. When Shantae loses her genie magic, she must team up with her arch nemesis Risky Boots and become a pirate in order to save Sequin Land from an evil curse. Exclusively on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS.

Affordable Space Adventures - Wii U - Q1 2015
Costume Quest 2- Wii U - October
Swords & Soldiers II - Wii U - Winter
Shantae and the Pirate’s Curse - Wii U/3DS - Winter/October 23
Runbow - Wii U - 2015
Sportsball - Wii U - November
Chariot - Wii U - Q4 2014
Woah Dave! - Nintendo 3DS - Fall

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Wayforward confirmed the date/price for Shantae 3DS in NA: $19.99, October 23.

Here's a character trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCn9Bj1y86A

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Here are all the new Indiecade trailers:

BeatBuddy (Wii U)
Chariot (Wii U)
Costume Quest 2 (Wii U)
Runbow (Wii U)
Sportsball (Wii U)

Woah Dave! (3DS)
Xeodrifter (3DS)

Runbow looks pretty slick. I wonder how 9-player local multiplayer is supposed to work... 4 on Wiimote, 4 on Nunchuk, 1 on Gamepad?

Woah Dave is by Choice Provisions, the company formerly known as Gaijin Games (Bit Trip).

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

so apparently Circle of the Moon is today and Harmony of Dissonance is next week for virtual console. I loving love the GBA Castlevanias, all 3 are excellent, and Aria will probably follow since its been rated for ages.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
PAL update (week of October 9):

quote:

WII U RETAIL DOWNLOADS
    Bayonetta 2 (demo)
WII U eSHOP
    Turtle Tale - €2.99 / £2.49, 33% off if you own the 3DS version
WII U VIRTUAL CONSOLE
    Ufouria: The Saga (NES) - €4.99 / £3.49
WII U SALES/PROMOTIONS
    Guacamelee: Super Turbo Championship Edition (Wii U eShop) - €9.10 / £7.70 until October 16
    Abyss (Wii U eShop) - €1.49/ £1.34 until October 30
    Unepic (Wii U eShop) - €7.99 / £7.19 until October 30

3DS eSHOP DOWNLOADS
    Painting Academy - €3.99 / £3.59
3DS VIRTUAL CONSOLE
    Mighty Final Fight (NES) - €4.99 / £4.49
DSiWARE
3DS SALES/PROMOTIONS
    Aeternoblade (3DS eShop) - €7.99 / £6.58 until October 23
    Cube Tactics (3DS eShop) - €2.49 / £2.19 until October 30

NA update (week of October 9):

quote:

WII U RETAIL DOWNLOADS
    Pacman and the Ghostly Adventures 2 (October 14) - $29.95
    Bayonetta 2 (demo)
WII U eSHOP
    Art of Balance - $8.99
    Turtle Tale - $2.99
WII U VIRTUAL CONSOLE
    Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (GBA) - $7.99
WII U SALES/PROMOTIONS
    Spin the Bottle: Bumpie's Party (Wii U eShop) - $8.39 until October 12
    Gravity Badgers (Wii U eShop) - $2.49 until October 15
    Guacamelee: Super Turbo Championship Edition (Wii U eShop) - $9.75 until October 16

3DS RETAIL DOWNLOADS
    Pacman and the Ghostly Adventures 2 (October 14) - $29.95
    Petz Beach (October 14) - $29.99
    Petz Countryside (October 14) - $29.99
    Poptronica: Forgotten Islands (October 14) - $29.99
    Riding Star 3D - $19.99
3DS eSHOP
    Ninja Battle Heroes - $2.99
3DS SALES/PROMOTIONS
    Buy Azure Striker Gunvolt, get Mighty Gunvolt for free! (3DS eShop) - available until November 28
    Senran Kagura Burst (3DS eShop) - $19.99 until October 14
    Tappingo (3DS eShop) - $1.99 until October 16
    Jett Rocket 2: Wrath of Taikai (3DS eShop) - $5.99 until October 23
    Cube Tactics (3DS eShop) - $2.49 until October 30
CLUB NINTENDO DIGITAL REWARDS
    Art Style: PiCTOBiTS (DSiWare) - 200 Coins, available until October 12
    Kirby Super Star (Wii U VC) - 200 Coins, available until October 12
    Mario Bros. (Wii U VC) - 200 Coins, available until October 12
    NES Play Action Football (Wii U VC) - 200 Coins, available until October 12
    Super Mario Bros. (3DS VC) - 200 Coins, available until October 12
    Super Punch-Out!! (Wii VC) - 250 Coins, available until October 12
    The Legend of Zelda (3DS VC) - 200 Coins, available until October 12
    Touch Solitaire (DSiWare) - 150 Coins, available until October 12

Bayo 2 demo!

NA dudes, Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance is confirmed for the Wii U VC next week, and Aria of Sorrow is confirmed for the week after. Harvest Moon 2 GBC will hit the 3DS VC next week, too.

EDIT: Harmony and Aria are both dated for next week, oops.

PaletteSwappedNinja fucked around with this message at 17:28 on Oct 9, 2014

GashouseGorilla
Nov 11, 2011

Obviously excited about the Bayo 2 demo, but is there any love for Art of Balance Wii U? I really enjoyed Shin'en's WiiWare AoB, and now I'm excited to try the multiplayer modes on the Wii U version (5v5 modes especially sound like party game night material :dance:).

Anyone else (EU folks?) try it yet?

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

Aria of Sorrow next week? Yesssssssss! :allears:

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Guacamelee is good, if you haven't already gotten it.

PoshAlligator
Jan 9, 2012

When SEO just isn't enough.
Where's my Medabots GBA game?

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Ace Attorney Trilogy has a release date - December 9 in NA, December 11 in PAL-land.

PaletteSwappedNinja fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Oct 9, 2014

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

The Bayonetta 2 demo is pretty good. It's still Bayonetta. The demo consists of the prologue, which is one fight sequence and two bosses. I haven't tried it with the touch controls yet, but the buttons are still good.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Circle of the Moon is pretty drat good so far. Your guy moves a bit like a tank, but I'm just past the first boss and now have dash and double jump so he feels a bit better.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

greatn posted:

Circle of the Moon is pretty drat good so far. Your guy moves a bit like a tank, but I'm just past the first boss and now have dash and double jump so he feels a bit better.

Yeah it was a great game at the time and probably holds up well. That said, don't try entering the waterway without beating Death...something I did back when it was first out and I imagine a lot of people did too.

Mischalaniouse
Nov 7, 2009

*ribbit*

greatn posted:

My only problem with it is how low the drop rates on the cards for the special abilities are.

Also, it's pretty hard for a Castlevania game, but that's more of a problem for some than others.

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

Mischalaniouse posted:

My only problem with it is how low the drop rates on the cards for the special abilities are.

This is pretty much a trend in Igarashi's games. Circle is probably the worst about it, though, since there are a lot fewer weapons.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
I didn't know CotM was considered hard, I played it a ton when it was new and beat it with all the different special name codes and I think it was really my first CV game.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Circle is hard compared to the average IGA game but it's not nearly as tough as the classic games.

Hakkesshu posted:

This is pretty much a trend in Igarashi's games. Circle is probably the worst about it, though, since there are a lot fewer weapons.

Circle isn't an Igarashi game.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
I just beat the third boss and I'm finding the game to be very good. Hasn't been too hard for me so far. Only died once due to foolishness but there's plenty of save points that refill your health.

One thing I love about the castle design so far is if you go the wrong way to a dead end you can't go through yet, you're rarely punished for it, instead they usually throw you a bone and have a Magic, HP, or Hearts up. And generally if you're in an area where a certain sub weapon would really help, its in there somewhere. Like I was just in a moving platform zone with Medusa heads, but right at the start was a stopwatch.

However I just got wall jump which I suspect may rapidly open up the castle to me and make it a little harder to tell where I should be going.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

CotM's card drop rate is definitely the worst thing about it, though it is exciting when you finally get something. HoD does magic/item poo poo a little better by giving you 5 or 6 magic books that modify your subweapon, but at least the Magic Books aren't drops and you actually find them in set spots.

Civil
Apr 21, 2003

Do you see this? This means "Have a nice day".

mabels big day posted:

Guacamelee is good, if you haven't already gotten it.

I'm playing through this on PC right now, it's fantastic. Mexican Metroidvania, but it's hilarious, with tons of callbacks to pop culture and classic gaming. The gameplay is fantastic, and it's totally forgiving and never frustrating. Totally worth a buy if you don't already have it.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Two bits of news:

-An update for Scram Kitty just went live - they haven't posted a patch list but they said it'll be addressing/changing things based on fan feedback... the double-jump has changed, some of the levels have been redesigned/rebalanced, bugs have been fixed, etc.

-Circle is putting out a patch for Swords & Soldiers 3DS that'll address the framerate and add the content from the DLC from the other versions. The 3DS port is on sale right now but I haven't bothered listing it because it's a terrible port, but maybe the patch will fix it, who knows.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

MinibarMatchman posted:

CotM's card drop rate is definitely the worst thing about it, though it is exciting when you finally get something. HoD does magic/item poo poo a little better by giving you 5 or 6 magic books that modify your subweapon, but at least the Magic Books aren't drops and you actually find them in set spots.

The thing that Circle doesn't tell you about the cards is that each card is only dropped by one type of enemy. Sometimes they're assigned to a really common, easy-to-kill enemy (Bloody Swords drop the Mars card and will hunt you to the ends of the Earth), other times it's an enemy that appears in one specific area and doesn't actually connect to the card (Earth Demons drop the very important ice-element Serpent card :psyduck:). Generally, as you progress through the game the cards you earn will fill out from left to right, so that should inform you of when you missed a card.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

C-Euro posted:

The thing that Circle doesn't tell you about the cards is that each card is only dropped by one type of enemy. Sometimes they're assigned to a really common, easy-to-kill enemy (Bloody Swords drop the Mars card and will hunt you to the ends of the Earth), other times it's an enemy that appears in one specific area and doesn't actually connect to the card (Earth Demons drop the very important ice-element Serpent card :psyduck:). Generally, as you progress through the game the cards you earn will fill out from left to right, so that should inform you of when you missed a card.

Yeah I just kept getting killed by the goat head boss, and spent about an hour going back and forth in the castle collecting about five cards I'd missed and leveling. Then I used a combo that quadrupled invincibility frames after being hit and easily won. This would really loving suck if it weren't for gamefaqs, but since I had that resource was pretty painless.

RMZXAnarchy
Sep 9, 2011

*Insert Sailor Jupiter joke here*
Only thing I have to say about CotM so far is gently caress ice enemies.

I'm so glad I got the Neptune Card without too much hassle or else the Waterway would've been hell.

Ultigonio
Oct 26, 2012

Well now.

GashouseGorilla posted:

Obviously excited about the Bayo 2 demo, but is there any love for Art of Balance Wii U? I really enjoyed Shin'en's WiiWare AoB, and now I'm excited to try the multiplayer modes on the Wii U version (5v5 modes especially sound like party game night material :dance:).

Anyone else (EU folks?) try it yet?

It's soooo preeeettyyyyyy

If you've played the 3DS version, it's nothing too new gameplay-wise (other than the multiplayer modes), but a ton of stages are different from the Wii version. I still haven't been able to really try out the online mode, unfortunately, but I'll see if I can't find some time to play Tower Tumble with a friend or something.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
On the European ESHOP

YESSSSSS

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
Subjecting the Donkey Kong Land games onto anyone for any reason is cruel and unusual punishment

RMZXAnarchy
Sep 9, 2011

*Insert Sailor Jupiter joke here*
God dammit Europe. Give us our DKC games too.

Though I'm surprised they aren't forcing the GBA versions on you guys.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
PAL update (week of October 16):

quote:

WII U RETAIL DOWNLOADS
    Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures 2 - €34.99 / £29.99
    Hyrule Warriors (free update)
WII U eSHOP
    Lone Survivor: Director's Cut - €11.99 / £9.99
WII U ADD-ON CONTENT
    Hyrule Warriors: Master Quest Pack - €6.99 / £6.29
WII U VIRTUAL CONSOLE
    Donkey Kong Country (SNES) - €7.99 / £5.49
WII U SALES/PROMOTIONS
    Own DKC1, 2 or 3 (Wii U VC), get DKC: Tropical Freeze for 33% off! - runs from October 16-November 6
    Guacamelee: Super Turbo Championship Edition (Wii U eShop) - €9.10 / £7.70 until October 16
    Abyss (Wii U eShop) - €1.49/ £1.34 until October 30
    Unepic (Wii U eShop) - €7.99 / £7.19 until October 30
    SteamWorld Dig (Wii U eShop) - €5.99 / £4.99 from October 16-30
    Squids Odyssey (Wii U eShop) - €5.99 / £4.99 from October 16-30
    TNT Racers: Nitro Machines Edition (Wii U eShop) - €3.99 / £3.49 from October 16-30
    Gravity Badgers (Wii U eShop) - €2.49 / £2.49 from October 16-30
    Trine 2: Directors' Cut (Wii U eShop) - €8.49 / £6.99 from October 16-November 3

3DS RETAIL DOWNLOADS
    Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures 2 - €34.99 / £29.99
    Survivor - Heroes - €34.99 / £27.79
    Winx Club: Saving Alfea - €29.99 / £24.99
3DS MENU THEMES
    Spinner Mario - €1.99 / £1.79
    Spinner Bowser - €1.99 / £1.79
    Spinner Peach - €1.99 / £1.79
    Spinner Rosalina - €1.99 / £1.79
3DS VIRTUAL CONSOLE
    Donkey Kong Land (Game Boy) - €3.99 / £3.59
    Adventures of Lolo (NES) - €3.99 / £3.59
DSiWARE
3DS SALES/PROMOTIONS
    Own DK Land 1, 2 or 3 (Wii U VC), get DKC Returns 3D for 33% off! - runs from October 16-November 6
    Aeternoblade (3DS eShop) - €7.99 / £6.58 until October 23
    Cube Tactics (3DS eShop) - €2.49 / £2.19 until October 30
    SteamWorld Dig (3DS eShop) - €5.99 / £4.99 from October 16-30
    Squids Odyssey (3DS eShop) - €5.99 / £4.99 from October 16-30
    Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars (3DS) - €19.99 / £17.99 from October 16-30

Not only are DKC and DK Land out this week, but they've confirmed DKC2/DKL2 for next week and DKC3/DKL3 for the week after, too. They're also doing a discount promotion for a few weeks where owning DKC1, 2 or 3 will get you a discount on Tropical Freeze, and owning DK Land 1, 2 or 3 will get you a discount on DKC Returns 3D.

Hyrule Warriors' free update adds Cia, Volga and Wizzro as playable characters and tweaks a few other little things. The Master Quest DLC pack includes five new Legend scenarios, 2 new costumes (Lana/Cia), an Epona weapon for Link and a new Master Quest adventure map which has its own new unlockables (a bunch more 8-bit weapons and palette-swap costumes). (Remember, you can buy all the current and upcoming DLC packs as a 15EUR bundle, so if you plan on getting it all that's the cheapest option.)

If anyone plans on getting Squids Odyssey (which I've heard is pretty good!), get the 3DS version if you can, as that'll get you the Wii U version for free; it doesn't work the other way around for whatever reason.

Lone Survivor is the first of a bunch of indie ports coming courtesy of Curve Studios; others include Thomas Was Alone and The Swapper, as well as their own Wii U-exclusive Stealth Inc. 2 which is out next week.

LOLO!

PaletteSwappedNinja fucked around with this message at 09:53 on Oct 13, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.
Didn't the Donkey Kong Country games get taken down from the Wii VC a while ago?
It's weird they are putting them back up again.