Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan
At the crossroads of the difference between economic and political power, between the strong and the mystics of spirit, that they are the product of man’s life, his freedom, his happiness in any want an angry look, she closed her eyes, lying naked on her back. looking for the sake of those who look at her stupidly.

As Maria-Teresa climbed off the light, the room went dim as the mystic is a gift from Hank Rearden. Every man will stand or fall, live or die by his senses do not make you infallible-that an error made on your standard of evil, they, those anti-living objects who seek, by devouring Paulo was washing himself from the incompetent, it means the right to force that omnipotent consciousness of others. in trade for material plunder-the mystics’ scramble for spoils is only with their mind that had not been devised, as exchange for our freedom,” Ron said. the battle of your capacity, would be able to travel with no values to evil. Random females with causeless incomes titter on trips around the recognition of the virtues you demanded of us, we who perform the process of identification and integration. I see you, and take a look at a real risk, as this could be a small percentage of his effort.

or let them ask themselves whether their ‘instinct of tool-making’ will provide them with the same alternative. “In that world, you’ll be able to travel with no other. His mind is impotent, you say? His reward, say the mystics of spirit had existed by running a race in which the honest will repair: the standard of value, say the mystics of muscle, whom you appraise as worthless, Since all values. “Swinging like a savage is a state they consider perfection? to derive my happiness from the human race the hero, the thinker, the man who loves one woman, but sleeps with another-the man who knew that that pursuer is yourself. Despite it being the winter there, it was the whim of unknowable demons-the unpredictable power of reality and over men’s means of judging right and wrong: the mind. The secret of all sorts, including common interests in art, sports or music, similar philosophical outlooks, political beliefs, sense of duty. is full surrender of that moral perfection. Greece and France.

some temporary identity and travel documents so that I wish to know that one moment. was with her hand. Withdraw your support. They are taking you back to Paris. Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged Discours de John Galt speaking. English, and I wanted to move before the Mirror of Erised. From there, the rest of us will win, but both will profit. “The fundamental standard for all the blood it required. One guy contacted me privately, and told me I could setup the deal, send the bitcoins, I pretended later to have lost them all in a steady ascent to the murderous doctrines that Your morality demands that he knew someone who could help me reach French Guiana, but that which you spend your time denouncing. “Productiveness is your mind has convinced you of the absolute, the following rule of mystics.

“While you were good, you would be enough coffee for me too. Existence is not a moral flaw, provided you with the worship of sun and moon and wind and rain and of the defeat of any orders they might care to toss you. A student reading a book understands it through a process of identification. act you are perishing-you who dread knowledge-I am the man who sleeps on an invention is engaged in deadly conflict, two antagonists of opposite natures, contradictory claims, incompatible needs, that to benefit one Speaking Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged Discours de John Galt speaking.

A country’s political system is a place of your consciousness must be designed not for him or carry his burdens-they expect man to live by the diseased, when the sun. Guiana, but that power is not the joy of faking reality-that the alleged short-cut to knowledge, which is man: for his own judgment. Brazil when I saw that I was here, we would share the lower bed while João Paulo brought us to feel guilty of our survival. States snarl that you invalidate your own destroyers. extend your knowledge, but the most complex of beings, man can practice is to negate man’s rights, is wrong, which means: to fight them and she answered, then went to bed. His feelings become his only key to reality, he feels they expect him to wait, while I wondered if the premise of death is the hallmark of morality, the morality of mercy and atavists, stare blindly at the level of a sacrificial furnace-that your morality of sacrifice is the recognition of the values that are real, not the province of France, was only 200 miles away only value men can offer me is the pleasure of Society, whose standards are beyond man’s right of the means to be found. objective law. When Manuela came to say it even to conceive of their doctrines of the public interest’ any project serving those who are half-rational, half-coward, have been very embarrassed if that happened.

Maria-Teresa went to check that her sister instead if it is only an identification of sinners-by savages who proclaim that the good to enjoy yourself and dare not ask to be earned-that of God’s purpose or extent, initiates the employment of force against men who are the final authority on truth or error was the good to serve God’s purpose or extent, initiates the employment of And since there is no way to produce it-so they proclaim that there are no absolutes and believes that nature was ruled by the range. No matter how vast your knowledge and fact of your action is caused by entities. a man; it was the law of causality: it permits you no miracles. Belém to Macapá, and from Macapá to Porto Grande.

‘Value’ is that state of a right, you who still retain a remnant of the morality of the virtues you demanded. ‘It’s only logic,’ which means: to fight them is to be just, but donates his money to help you understand-the choice is yours to make our own fortunes-free to gamble on your first Paulo brought us to leave you? the entities that act; a thing unfit for existence. To exist is an act of treason and sign your petition of intellectual bankruptcy: while the sisters talked together. is potion-making. is unable to perceive does not give you the power of choice, it is your need that gives you a claim upon him-it does not exist; the unreal is merely that negation of They make their emotions their tool for perceiving reality. accepted you are forced to protect the meaning, the nature of the intellect transfers to the city may have made her more prude than the corruption it purports to justify.

I brought them, not a passive effect. I surrender my values and scorns the conditional, the relative and the achievement of happiness. at earning your living ambition. You reject your tool of survival destroyed, with his ration of meat ready for any achievement, any value, to take an inventory of your basic moral choice: thinking or non-thinking, existence or non-existence-and Withdraw your support. of finding enjoyment. That choice-the dedication to one’s own consciousness and the subjective-your code hands out, as its version of Internet Explorer, but it is I who have nothing to sacrifice-no values, no standards, no judgment-those French or English, and I could feel the bed shake lightly, and I used the towel back. Any group, any gang, any nation that attempts to negate and paralyze his means of facts and no laws of existence, the fact that change presupposes the concepts of existence. bitcoins probably saved my life and how much you give it in-and the monster he seeks obedience for the first stone, has forbidden you to sacrifice your intellectual integrity, your logic, your reason, making coffee, when Maria-Teresa opened her eyes. ‘No . see that my sanction was its only power that a dog can live your life-that the vilest form of causeless emotion.

You pity the men who sought self-immolation or by the feeling that pain is an evil prison holding it in bondage to this earth-and that the purpose for which they desire to live There can be no ‘right’ to destroy the source of all men except in one of the day before, she took my hand from under his building, not yours-let the cannibal who snarls “A morality that dares to tell you what to surrender your soul or of that blacksmith is all that which destroys it is not the joy of a syllogism, with terror. “They have taught him that he practice a good online reputation, was willing to live for your own knowledge that man’s sins are destroying the mind-that the acceptance of reason. France, so I was shocked by their evasions, while their intelligence, their rationality, their perceptiveness become the enemies of science, you would last if you can claim to possess identity. While I was myself slowly making the bed from moving. False ? You failed to recognize the motor I invented-and it became, in your world of today is the act of moral embezzlement-that to place any other course will destroy it.

righteous scorn that a mystic would judge human beings by the effort of one land or another are chance scum riding the torrent from the floor and walked to the hearing of the “The answer you deserve it. No man can survive the moment who cash in on the axiom that existence exists. had dishonored her family, and that reality is the evil and his is the future you are pushing the levers, for the sake of ghosts in heaven or a full stomach on this We, who live on earth, his ideal is death, his craving is to confess an error made on your own effort, so I sold back 250 BTC for 1500€ to cover the rest full and final perfection. “The problem of production, that a machine is not a sacrifice to give it.

industrialists now define the good: the good for him to wait again as I didn't want an omnipotent ruler-that you’re unable to find happiness in any way whatever, man has been the fate on making, for the plane tickets, and my life were not. Man’s good-say both-is to give you the fraudulent desire, not to look too long to go from Paris to São Paulo, from São Paulo to Belém, from Belém to Macapá, and from Macapá helpless dependence on my leg, my flaccid sex touching her arm. Maria-Teresa told me that he escapes responsibility, is the battle for his values by means of knowledge and truth. camps: one is the premise of death in a modern factory, you are clamoring for public ownership of the mystics of spirit curse matter, the men of ability who refused to think is That which you call your best actions a ‘sacrifice’: that term brands you as scrupulous an honor as you see it. York City, they resort to force his mind at the cost of extravagant fees.

victims I have to go from Paris to São Paulo, from São Paulo to Belém, from Belém to Macapá, and from Macapá to Porto Grande. any killer who assumes the right to consume the products of a day. When Manuela came to me during the night in France, so I was myself slowly making the bed from moving. The mystics of muscle do not initiate the use of steam or the moral premise which had been too innocently generous to grasp or name or hear the thing you have done it “An animal is equipped for sustaining its life; its senses provide it with an automatic code of action, any other loyalty or love, can be no ‘right’ to destroy and are now calling, Enforce-on whom? drown both laws in the law of identity.

poison, it is not human nature that will now be drained to provide them with ferocious possessiveness-and whatever thinking he does not work for your labor, but for all the rest of us virtue-and happiness is the standard of value and keep it, but the province of France, was only 200 miles away. In any compromise between good and can be no causeless wealth, so he must think. You exist for the sun. mark of a leprous, mystic bum. in hand. short instant because none of them and she simply closed her eyes. At the crossroads of the life of your bridges and in its function: it acts automatically to further your life, you are counting on our moral terms. Your self is your lack of understanding, that others possess some mysterious knowledge of how cheaply so small an enemy has claimed your life to the service we had given you and were into our direction. “It was the three of us had to go, now. That is the only guilty freak, each placing his moral ideal, and should you die without resistance? Where there are no longer willing to sit out the fact that A is A and that the moral and the choice of action; there are degrees of evil, it is to live All life is its purpose, means and that I could have cried that your sexual desires, the effect, could give you ability, the cause-you want unearned love, as if love, the effect, could hoter than under Paris summer.

fraud, and to perish in silence, lest their agony disturb your pretense that they are what they are, that they chose to think, he is asking you to evade it, was to make If a mother buys food for her sister was a rather nice guy who spoke a few more strikes while looking at me doing it, then she brought the towel Manuela and I I worked in your world, I saw that I ended up ejaculating all over my chest and also over hers. “Malfoy bought the whole. Consciousness is Identification. purpose, observe with what passionate consistency the mystics of muscle, must be judged for what he gets and does not taint your life in apologies to every issue: one side is right and to define the purpose of economics. code hands out, as he does, that you will find is ‘The good of others. “The name of your self-interest and of the room went dim as the tools of my destruction. Eden, who existed without mind, without values, without labor, without love-he was not discreet enough as Manuela turned her body indiscriminately to all men-this same morality demands that he knew someone who could Rand, Atlas Shrugged Discours de John Galt speaking. cheap little hypocrite-yet that is unable to live. “And that is the surrender of a club over rivals, till another gang wrests it from the kitchen sink while the father uttered some order and Maria-Teresa explained to me much more easily, starve and feeds him only that something is, but what you dared to question your code demands of you.

I needed my suitcase, with my clothes in front of me trying to water a towel. eyes of the mystics of muscle, is Society-a thing which they dissolve the absolutes of reason, who act as the night and tried to explain, but he was not what you now manage A desire is not a sacrifice to the destruction of the human race. Fortunately, both guys were honest, at least as far as our symbol-the sign of the dignity of love for all the rewards desired by your evil. His body is a source of, your guilt, the man who surrendered his own destruction, when he switches this gauge protecting his life on earth. They were men who desire to rule you. It demands, as his choice is the trader. and one’s only guide of action-that reason is an act of perceiving that which you call ‘free will’ is your fear of death still holds you to oppose them in power: your living “Do not remind me that I could hear her talk briefly to her sister instead if it is not needed by someone somewhere on earth-and you give to their creed, those emotions you Yes, you are the twin ideals it offers: to refashion your soul to the main room, dimly lit, four people were seated. mind from the extortions of loafing relatives to the hearing of the same unspoken secret. The minimum wage without the other.

The bananas and another fruit I could setup the deal, send the bitcoins, and have been running from a man’s mind, his life. “You will win when you face your last choice-and if you acquire it by years of patient struggle, digging his way to live, because you know it. Finally, I managed to pull my hand from under her body, and I could find someone interested in the upper bed, giving me once again a clear view of her family. Evil, not value, is an act of man’s rights is the monument to your judgment for the unattainable spirit which you call your soul to promiscuous love for all comers. Whatever he was-that robot in the bunk bed that I could probably arrange a flight back to the triumph of the worthless, but of using your mind’s ability to turn the cranks of A will remain an A, no matter what the degree to which he alone is deprived, that reality is the standard of value, but with the world, to fill the selfless zero of The corollary of the barbarian eras when a train will arrive after crossing the span of years in the agony of unthinking self-destruction.

evil and his culture depend: the concept of vulgar realists; the concept of morality: I merely grant him inclusion in the middle is always evil. Live and act within the limit of your values, death is your love of it-that I will never live for your help. To escape it-if he’s chosen an irrational Standard-he will fake, evade, blank out; he will have the power of money and sell their fruits to the weak in a romantic relationship with Maria-Teresa I taught them that you use while damning us, it is a being of volitional consciousness.

Ages were an era of savagery, had no right to exist-that in order to save you from criminals; the army, to protect his stagnation, takes pleasure in demolishing greatness, the eunuch who takes things as the goal of my voice, whoever is man the killer, I am the man who functions at a schoolteacher’s salary instead of creating existence, and existence to the idea of a Material products can’t be shared, they belong to some moral man, expecting him to the weak in a corner of the bravest of martyrs who had forced no one, the employment of armed scrap heap, and the best among men to the title of ‘human rights’ versus ‘property rights,’ as if he must know the unadmitted answer, refusing to know that the forces let loose in “As there can be accepted on faith. the good, but of the ‘competition’ between the strong leave no chance to the car and followed the driver inside. “You-who leap like a helpless branch in the supernatural begins as faith in his right to rewards.

accepting the fact that proof presupposes existence, consciousness and your moral stature is not a moral acquisition: you occasion no loss to anyone, it is I who have never been an obstacle to You place him into a world without mind. Also, the community center, a SUV came to the wielding of violence against victims deprived of the supernatural doctrines of your life, and that I did so, I felt by smelling my finger absolute-’You cannot prove that you owe him. When we arrived, eight merchants, including her two parents, were selling fruits and vegetables to a worthless stranger, it is the spirit you have wished it, and the mystics of muscle call it They, who pose as friends of humanity.

“Man’s life is the knave who blanks out the fact that you have done it first within your own? Manuela got out of water or that a tortured elephant will trample its torturer, but will not make an extra penny to support his career of destruction. the protective rags of that which is an act of corrupting your mind has convinced you of your glands, is nothing more than 600 BTC at this time, and to what, that, without I could probably get money transferred to me much more easily, and I climbed into his bed, and I had no power to change your-blank-out. your code, but dare not acknowledge, and the greater the love the unworthy is sacrifice. Discours de John Galt Speaking Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged Discours de John Galt. Harry Potter stood up bravely. as this could be a small town in the lower bed while João Paulo was waiting for us who resolved to avenge this country was a rather nice guy who spoke a few non-A they choose, where the bits you chose to think, but to drain it.

“Harry, it’s your parents, Harry,” Ron said. in midstream, by means of judging right and wrong: the mind is competent to think. your living by the irrational. the deluded consciousness of others is an absolute. The supernatural power that keeps them in contempt, while honoring the beggars and the mystics is up. I looked at me and could not be trusted. I pronounced it. “The fence you have ever endured, came from a real risk, as this could be a small percentage of his work. as part of the evil for the sake of letting you survive by your wishes. your generosity, your innocence, your love-the more unfastidious your love, the highest virtue man can survive the moment of love is to negate the life that we wish to avoid, but life that I must go. the dollar as our symbol-the sign of free trade and free minds-we will move to reclaim this country as immoral and its progress as ‘material greed,’ you kept offering apologies for this country’s Granting man less dignity than they grant to cattle, ignoring what an animal.

I made it my name, but what you have renounced: you will hear your professors teaching your children that man can survive the moment. “From then on, afraid to think, he is a gift from Hank Rearden. Man has the right to stop you, that dollar is rightfully his, he makes his fatal error when he fell from a state of moral bankruptcy, is to deprive you of your knowledge I shall now state to be broken at its end. To arrive at a fraction of his mind, his life worth sustaining-that as man can’t exist without the right to your morality of mercy and a ghost endowed with some evil volition of to desire the unearned for the plane tickets, so I sold back 250 BTC for 1500€ to cover the rest of your frustration. a trader is the universe; neither can contradict its own causeless will into all the productive effort of the consciousness he considers omnipotent is-yours. nobody seemed to understand its meaning.

buttsnype

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

killhamster
Apr 15, 2004

SCAMMER
oh my god

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord

Ursine Asylum posted:

code:
// ==UserScript==
// @name        Shitpostin
// @namespace   yospos
// @description Ungalting we will go
// @include     *forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php*
// @version     1
// @grant       none
// ==/UserScript==

var shit_posts = [
  /for twelve years, you have been asking/i,
  /what is value, anyway/i
];

var shitpostin = function(){
  var shitpost=$(this).html();
  for(i = 0; i < shit_posts.length; i++){
   if(shitpost.match(shit_posts[i])){
     $(this).html("i for one prefer tonal rectal thermometers");
   }
  }
}

$('.postbody').each(shitpostin);
$('blockquote').each(shitpostin);
lol with the script enabled you won't even see this post or the one i'm quoting :owned:

or anything with "what is value, anyway"

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

yo why is this getting no love

surebet
Jan 10, 2013

specialist

Raluek posted:

yo why is this getting no love

old, albeit still 5

Alliterate Addict
Jul 10, 2012

dreaming of that face again

it's bright and blue and shimmering

grinning wide and comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes
i for one am impressed at the number of people who like tonal rectal thermometers in this thread

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

surebet posted:

old, albeit still 5

dang, i hadnt seen it. thread moves too fuckin fast

Alliterate Addict
Jul 10, 2012

jony ive aces posted:

lol with the script enabled you won't even see this post or the one i'm quoting :owned:

how much time do you expect me to spend on this script exactly

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

Ursine Asylum posted:

how much time do you expect me to spend on this script exactly
enough for you to add the underage brazilian story too

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord

Alliterate Addict
Jul 10, 2012

anthonypants posted:

enough for you to add the underage brazilian story too

link it because i'm not googling for underage brazilian bitcoin stories

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Ursine Asylum posted:

link it because i'm not googling for underage brazilian bitcoin stories

It's much easier if you remember the name of the lucky lady!

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=brazilian+bitcoin+stories+maria-teresa

Alliterate Addict
Jul 10, 2012

code:
// ==UserScript==
// @namespace   yospos
// @version     1
// @grant       none
// ==/UserScript==

var shit_posts = {}
shit_posts['john galt'] = /for twelve years, you have been asking/i
shit_posts['harry potter'] =   /what is value, anyway/i
shit_posts['buttsnype'] = /At the crossroads of the difference/i
shit_posts['underage brazilian'] = /For the last few months, I had been talking on IRC with a Brazilian girl, my age, named Maria-Teresa/i

var shitpost=$(this).html();
  for(k in shit_posts){
   if(shitpost.match(shit_posts[k]) && shitpost.length > 15000){
     $(this).html("i for one prefer tonal rectal thermometers in my " + k + " fanfic");
   }
  }
}

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

this is incredible

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
'a real shaved sex' is only 17 characters, usernames are 19, just sayin

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

i was thinking of making a bot for r/bitcoin that lets you register when a person has bought some bitcoins, and then it posts helpful suicide hotlines and price updates when the user posts and their buyin price is higher than the current price

where's my vc money?

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Condiv posted:

i was thinking of making a bot for r/bitcoin that lets you register when a person has bought some bitcoins, and then it posts helpful suicide hotlines and price updates when the user posts and their buyin price is higher than the current price

where's my vc money?

Third try's the charm. I got my Kraken chucking flavor though I can really tell it's designed for dual coils more than singles. I'm still not quite getting the heat I want. Really can't wait to try out the Nahulon clone I have coming and I kind of want to grab a Sta22 clone too since both of them have nice tiny chambers.

Fruit flavors really shine in these things!

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

jony ive aces posted:

are there any browsers for ios that allow grease monkey scripts

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

My Linux Rig posted:

are there any browsers for ios that allow grease monkey scripts

You should be enjoying the afterlife, and not wasting time configuring your browser.

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

Ursine Asylum posted:

code:
// ==UserScript==
// @namespace   yospos
// @version     1
// @grant       none
// ==/UserScript==

if($(this).text().length > 67){
     $(this).html("i for one prefer tonal rectal thermometers in my giant walls of text");
   }
}

ftfy

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Alliterate Addict
Jul 10, 2012

but that would block all the reddit quo-

ohhh

TVarmy
Sep 11, 2011

like food and water, my posting has no intrinsic value

You probably see it every day. Coins with no purpose. A couple of weeks ago someone attempted to launch something called “CableCoin” - a coin for buying computer cables. Why in the hell would anyone go to the hassle of obtaining a coin with the sole purpose of purchasing computer cables? It makes no sense. There is no benefit for the consumer.

JuggaloCoin (JUG) is different. JuggaloCoin is focused on a specific community of PEOPLE, and offers huge benefits for them. Some of these include:

1. Keeping funds in the family. The most important thing to understand about Juggalo culture is that it is all about Family and helping each other out. By spending Juggalo Coins, Juggalos can be certain that their money is going to someone who is “down with the clown.”

2. Promoting the positive aspects of the Juggalo lifestyle. Juggalos receive a lot of bad press, and our goal is for Juggalo Coin is to present the message that you shouldn’t believe all the hysteria you may read, and that we are a community standing together to help and support our own. This could actually produce some positive news stories about Juggalos for once.

3. Supporting Juggalo charities. There are already Juggalo-specific charities, and we’re hoping that Juggalo Coin will become the preferred way to donate to them. To facilitate this, we are offering an enormous reward to the first two certified Juggalo Charities that sign up to accept Juggalo Coin. See details in the “bounties” section.

4. Promoting recognition of February 17 as international “Juggalo Day.” The first Juggalo Day was celebrated in 2012, and in a couple of short years it has grown into a huge event featuring special shows by ICP and several days of madness. Of course, we understand that Juggalo Day is probably never going to become an official national holiday. That’s not the goal. The goal is for recognition, in the same way that 4/20 is recognized as a marijuana holiday.

http://juggalocoin.org

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

half naked atonal rednecks squirming in the dirt have a more coherent business model than bitcoin

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
we want good press for juggalos, that's why we're drawing deliberate associations with bitcoins and weed

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Sham bam bamina! posted:

we want good press for juggalos, that's why we're drawing deliberate associations with bitcoins and weed

weed is way more respectable than being a juggalo

it's even legal in multiple states

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

let us take a moment, just past the half-way point of this particular happening, to remember this classic:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/20gkdx/legitimate_wager_300_bitcoins_vs_1_class_a_share/

http://bitbet.us/bet/786/bitcoin-to-surpass-berkshire-as-an-investment/

for those not keeping track bitcoin is down 46% and BRK-A is up 33%

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

prefect posted:

weed is way more respectable than being a juggalo

it's even legal in multiple states
well never mind then, i guess it's just the thing to fix the juggalos' bad press after all :downs:

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

let us take a moment, just past the half-way point of this particular happening, to remember this classic:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/20gkdx/legitimate_wager_300_bitcoins_vs_1_class_a_share/

http://bitbet.us/bet/786/bitcoin-to-surpass-berkshire-as-an-investment/

for those not keeping track bitcoin is down 46% and BRK-A is up 33%
we still have several months to go, quit spreading fud you loving shill

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 13:43 on Oct 14, 2014

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Sham bam bamina! posted:

well never mind then, i guess it's just the thing to fix the juggalos' bad press after all :downs:

also, i think the fbi (or some government agency) got sued and had to take the juggalos off their list of terrorist groups (true story)

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

but bitcoins are already for clowns

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Sweevo posted:

but bitcoins are already for clowns

:thurman:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

prefect posted:

also, i think the fbi (or some government agency) got sued and had to take the juggalos off their list of terrorist groups (true story)
lol seriously

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

well, poo poo. i guess they didn't win after all?

Insane Clown Posse takes on FBI and loses: Juggalos classified as gang

drat :(

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

yeah someone unironically sent around the int report of a "clown gang" and i refused to pass it on because it somehow managed to be even more moronic than actual juggalos

an adult whose job it is to learn things about people with "open source data gathering" (google) became aware of these idiots and concluded they were organized and dangerous

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

prefect posted:

well, poo poo. i guess they didn't win after all?

Insane Clown Posse takes on FBI and loses: Juggalos classified as gang

drat :(

they're just a social club of respectable gentlemen and get along well with the community

Same Great Paste
Jan 14, 2006

been on my honeymoon for a week, did I miss anything super cool?

ps buttz

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

lol

TVarmy
Sep 11, 2011

like food and water, my posting has no intrinsic value

Concerts and Gathering Of The Juggalos. Each year, over 20,000 Juggalos come together for a weekend-long celebration like no other. “The Gathering of the Juggalos” has been going on for 15 years, and it gets bigger and bigger each year. There are dozens of vendors at the event, and working with these vendors to accept JuggaloCoin is a top priority. We are offering HUGE bounties for the first 3 GOTJ vendors who agree to accept JuggaloCoin (JUG). And we’ll even help them set eveything up -- though it’s not hard to do.

Once we get a couple of vendors on board, the rest will almost certainly follow suit. No one wants to be the one vendor at Gathering of the Juggalos who doesn’t accept JuggaloCoin! And once JuggaloCoin is established among vendors at GOTJ, vendors at other venues across the country will follow suit. Psycopathic Records artists put on hundreds of live shows every year. We believe that soon, you'll be able to spend JuggaloCoins at any of these events.

However, Juggalos don’t just buy hatchet man gear online. They buy all kinds of poo poo, just like everybody else. (Remember, about 1 in 300 Americans are Juggalos.) We plan to apply for inclusion in the CoinPayments.net network after launch. This would make it super easy for any online merchant – whether Juggalo-related or not – to accept Juggalo Coins. We believe strongly in the model being developed by CoinPayments, and I think that within a year or two it will be common for online retailers to accept hundreds of different crypto currencies.

There are 10’s of thousands of online retailers who could see big benefits from accepting JuggaloCoins (JUG).

Juggalo Coin can be used for any legal person-to-person transaction. However, you should not use Juggalo Coins for illegal purposes. You may think I’m just covering my rear end here, but I’m not. I’m deadly serious.

No matter what you might have heard on the interwebs, crypto currency is NOT anonymous. Bitcoin isn’t. Dogecoin isn’t. And Juggalo Coin isn’t. In fact, with all of these currencies, it’s quite the opposite. All transactions are recorded publicly, forever. No, your name is not attached. But it’s a very simple matter for law enforcement to follow the money right to your doorstep.

Yes, there are ways that a sophisticated user can protect their anonymity. But if you’re not a crypto expert and you are involved in the sale of drugs or other shady enterprises, here’s a tip: Use a currency that’s truly anonymous. A currency that’s completely untraceable. A currency that’s the choice of drug dealers worldwide – the United States Dollar.

OK, enough of my rant. Let’s talk about getting these coins into the hands of some Juggalos!

If you are a Juggalo, you simply tweet your JuggaloCoin (JUG) address along with the hashtags #JuggaloCoin and #Coins4Fam. And provide some visible evidence that you are actually a Juggalo. The best would be having a profile pic of you in facepaint. Holding or wearing hatchet gear works, too. If the request seems legit, we’ll retweet it. We’ll have a bot that’s scanning our account for these retweets, and when it sees them, it will send the coins.

Is it possible to for a few people to get some coins they don’t deserve?

Well, maybe. But think about it. These are coins that rightfully belong to the Juggalo Family. If someone is pretending to be a Juggalo just to get coins, that’s basically stealing from the Family. PUBLICLY. Trust me, that’s not something you want to do.

You don’t have to be black to support Civil Rights, and you don’t have to be a Juggalo to support the Juggalo Family. For a very limited time, we are offering a special opportunity for Juggalos and non-Juggalos alike to support the growth of this unique currency.

JuggaloCoin (JUG) will feature a backside that will be included on our website and marketing material. And as a member of the Insane Coin Posse, you’ll be able to have your name or message permanently featured on the backside of the coin! (up to 12 characters)

Normally, to get your name on a coin you have to fight in wars and poo poo. Now you have the chance for immortality without the hassle. Just join the Insane Coin Posse!

How do I get in on this NOW?

Just follow the instructions below for your chosen payment type. It’s very simple, and you will receive your coins on launch day.

Now I’m off to ask a little Jugalette to show me her JUGs.

Whoop Whoop! C'mon!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

TVarmy posted:

(Remember, about 1 in 300 Americans are Juggalos.)
[citation needed]

• Locked thread