Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

Did you marry a man who married the sea? He looks right through you to the distant grey - calling, calling..
Crises sent. What new horrors await!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

Did you marry a man who married the sea? He looks right through you to the distant grey - calling, calling..
Crises are returned to the deck

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
Lol.

David snipes a zomebie at the gas station
Talia (3) murders another zombie at the gas station
David (4) searches the gas station

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

I need a new post for all these updates.

David takes out a zombie at the gas station, as does Talia. Talia receives a wound from exposure.
David searches at the gas station. Cards sent. Noise?

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

Kerro posted:

I need a new post for all these updates.

David takes out a zombie at the gas station, as does Talia. Talia receives a wound from exposure.
David searches at the gas station. Cards sent. Noise?

Talia a gun, she doesn't need to roll for exposure?

Maria (2) searches the hospital

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

Oh right yeah, sorry.

Maria searches the hospital. Card sent! Keep?

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Phonepost make all the noise.

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

Maria makes every last noise. 4 more cards sent. Choose 1 to keep.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Keep 2 Outsiders: (Outsiders, Hospital) Event: Add the top card of the survivor deck to your following and place their matching standee at the colony. Add 1 helpless survivor token to the colony.

Put my new person at the school.
Move Maria to the school
Maria kills a zombie for free

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

Loretta Clay joins tarbrush's following as his ranks continue to grow!

Loretta Clay: Cook, 20 2 4; Colony: (4+) Once per round you may add 2 food tokens to the food supply.

Loretta is placed at the school
Maria moves to the school and kills a zombie without rolling for exposure (it still requires a dice though)

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Does it? Crap. Welp, Loretta's not long for this world then. Use my last die to kill the zombie.

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

Morale: 3
Rounds: 3
Food: 0
Crisis cards: 0
Waste: 6

Players

Gravy Train Robber

Andrew Evans: Farmer, 12 3 3; Grocery Store: Once per round when performing a search at the grocery store you may look at and keep 1 additional card. Wounded x1
Equipped: Hammer: (Tool, Grocery Store) Equip: Once per round, when performing a barricade action, you may build 2 barricades instead of 1 at this survivor's location.
John Price: Student, 18 3 3; Non-colony: When John is not at the colony, he is considered to have the ability of every other survivor he shares a location with. Wounded x1
Cards: 4
Dice: 6 1 4

Max Peck

Brian Lee: Mayor, 68 3 4; Anywhere: Once per round you may increase an unused action die you control by 1. Wounded x1
Equipped: 1, 2, 3 Barricades: (Book, School) Equip: Once per round, during your turn, you may build a barricade without spending an action die if this survivor is at the colony.
Arthur Thurston: Principal, 62 4 2; School: Once per round when performing a search at the school you may look at and keep 1 additional card. Wounded x1
Olivia Brown: Doctor, 56 4 3; Anywhere: Once per round you may remove any type of wound token from a survivor that shares a location with Olivia. Olivia may use this ability on herself. Wounded x2
Ashley Ross: Construction Worker, 52 2 5; Anywhere: Once per round you may perform a barricade action without using an action die.
Cards: 0
Dice: 4 3 3 2

Poison Mushroom

Daniel Smith: Sheriff, 66 2 5; Anywhere: (4+) Once per round you may kill 2 zombies at Daniel's current location. Only roll for exposure once. Wounded x2
Brandon Kane: Janitor, 26 2 4; Colony: Once per round you may remove 5 cards instead of 3 from the waste pile when taking the clean waste action. Wounded x1
Cards: 1
Dice: 3 6 1

Locus

Harman Brooks: Park Ranger, 32 3 3; Anywhere: If Harman would receive a frostbite wound, he received a wound instead. Woundedx2
Sophie Robinson: Pilot, 58 4 1; Anywhere: Once per round you may look at the top card of a single location's item deck. After you have looked at the card, place it back on top of that item deck. Wounded x1
Forest Plum: Mall Santa, 14 2 5; Anywhere: At the beginning of your turn you may remove Forest from the game to raise morale by 1.
Cards: 5
Dice: 1 5 4 4

tarbrush

David Garcia: Accountant, 50 4 3; Anywhere: When performing a search with David you may look at 1 additional card.
Equipped: Tikka T3 Tactical Rifle: (Weapon, Police Station) Equip: Once per round you may kill 1 zombie at any location. Do not roll for exposure. This is not an attack. It does not cost you an action die.
Talia Jones: Fortune Teller, 28 3 1; Anywhere: Once per round you may look at the top 2 cards of the crisis deck and place them back in any order. Then you may say exactly 2 words to all players about the crisis cards, nothing more.
Equipped: Colt 1911 Pistol: (Weapon, Police Station) Equip: Once per round, when this survivor performs an attack do not roll for exposure.
Maria Lopez: Teacher, 48 4 2; School: (1+) Once per round you may kill a zombie at the school. Do not roll for exposure.
Loretta Clay: Cook, 20 2 4; Colony: (4+) Once per round you may add 2 food tokens to the food supply.
Cards: 2
Dice: 4 4 3 2

Action queue: GTR's turn

Gravy Train Robber
Sep 15, 2007

by zen death robot
Weep Uncontrollably
Send Jon to School
Copy Teacher
Spend 1 to kill a zombie
Search School (3)
Send Andrew to Library
Search Library (6)

Max Peck
Oct 12, 2013

You know you're having a bad day when a Cylon ambush would improve it.
drat, wish you hadn't done that--I was planning on stuffing the school with high-influence survivors to kill off tarbrush's.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Nice plan, but I could not give less of a poo poo about the fate of Bait and Noisemaker. They'd be wearing bacon scarves if I could spare the food.

Max Peck
Oct 12, 2013

I just figure you need fewer dice.

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

GTR weeps uncontrallably

Jon moves to the school and is unaffected by exposure. Copying the teacher's amazing fighting moves, he then kills a zombie and searches. Card sent!

Andrew moves to the library, is also unaffected by exposure, and searches. Card sent!

Keep cards or make noise?

Gravy Train Robber
Sep 15, 2007

by zen death robot
Keep Cards
Play Book on Jon
Play Ousiders (1)
Requesting a hand check to see if I have anything else to add/play

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

GTR plays Outsiders 1

Sparky joins GTR's following!

Sparky: Stunt Dog, 10 2 2; Anywhere: When rolling for exposure with Sparky, if you foll a bite treat it as if you rolled a wound. When spreading a bite effect, ignore Sparky.

Jon equips a book

School Blueprints: (Book, School) Equip: Once per round, when performing a search at the school with this survivor you may look at and keep 1 additional card.

Hand check sent

Gravy Train Robber
Sep 15, 2007

by zen death robot
Play 2 cards into the Crisis

Also I hosed up because I didn't realize there was full noise at the School. But at least I have a dog :3:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
What do we need to do at the school, then? Barricade?

Max Peck
Oct 12, 2013

I don't think there's noise at the school? The noise-making was at the hospital.

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

That's correct, the school is not currently at risk of overflowing.

GTR, any further actions?

Gravy Train Robber
Sep 15, 2007

by zen death robot
Obtain Better Reading Comprehension
End Turn

Max Peck
Oct 12, 2013

Brian: use book to barricade entrance 2
Ashley: move to Library
Ashley: use ability to barricade Library
Ashley 2: kill zombie at Library
Arthur: move to Library
Arthur 3: search Library

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

GTR attempts to find better reading comprehension. Instead, you find: Junk

Crisis cards: 2

Players

Max Peck

Brian Lee: Mayor, 68 3 4; Anywhere: Once per round you may increase an unused action die you control by 1. Wounded x1
Equipped: 1, 2, 3 Barricades: (Book, School) Equip: Once per round, during your turn, you may build a barricade without spending an action die if this survivor is at the colony.
Arthur Thurston: Principal, 62 4 2; School: Once per round when performing a search at the school you may look at and keep 1 additional card. Wounded x1
Olivia Brown: Doctor, 56 4 3; Anywhere: Once per round you may remove any type of wound token from a survivor that shares a location with Olivia. Olivia may use this ability on herself. Wounded x2
Ashley Ross: Construction Worker, 52 2 5; Anywhere: Once per round you may perform a barricade action without using an action die.
Cards: 0

Poison Mushroom

Daniel Smith: Sheriff, 66 2 5; Anywhere: (4+) Once per round you may kill 2 zombies at Daniel's current location. Only roll for exposure once. Wounded x2
Brandon Kane: Janitor, 26 2 4; Colony: Once per round you may remove 5 cards instead of 3 from the waste pile when taking the clean waste action. Wounded x1

Locus

Harman Brooks: Park Ranger, 32 3 3; Anywhere: If Harman would receive a frostbite wound, he received a wound instead. Woundedx2
Sophie Robinson: Pilot, 58 4 1; Anywhere: Once per round you may look at the top card of a single location's item deck. After you have looked at the card, place it back on top of that item deck. Wounded x1
Forest Plum: Mall Santa, 14 2 5; Anywhere: At the beginning of your turn you may remove Forest from the game to raise morale by 1.

tarbrush

David Garcia: Accountant, 50 4 3; Anywhere: When performing a search with David you may look at 1 additional card.
Equipped: Tikka T3 Tactical Rifle: (Weapon, Police Station) Equip: Once per round you may kill 1 zombie at any location. Do not roll for exposure. This is not an attack. It does not cost you an action die.
Talia Jones: Fortune Teller, 28 3 1; Anywhere: Once per round you may look at the top 2 cards of the crisis deck and place them back in any order. Then you may say exactly 2 words to all players about the crisis cards, nothing more.
Equipped: Colt 1911 Pistol: (Weapon, Police Station) Equip: Once per round, when this survivor performs an attack do not roll for exposure.
Maria Lopez: Teacher, 48 4 2; School: (1+) Once per round you may kill a zombie at the school. Do not roll for exposure.

Gravy Train Robber

Andrew Evans: Farmer, 12 3 3; Grocery Store: Once per round when performing a search at the grocery store you may look at and keep 1 additional card. Wounded x1
Equipped: Hammer: (Tool, Grocery Store) Equip: Once per round, when performing a barricade action, you may build 2 barricades instead of 1 at this survivor's location.
John Price: Student, 18 3 3; Non-colony: When John is not at the colony, he is considered to have the ability of every other survivor he shares a location with. Wounded x1
Equipped: School Blueprints: (Book, School) Equip: Once per round, when performing a search at the school with this survivor you may look at and keep 1 additional card.
Sparky: Stunt Dog, 10 2 2; Anywhere: When rolling for exposure with Sparky, if you foll a bite treat it as if you rolled a wound. When spreading a bite effect, ignore Sparky.

Action queue: Max Peck's turn

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

Brian barricades entrance 2

Ashley moves to the library. Ashley receives frostbite from exposure!

Ashley builds a barricade and slaughters a zombie. Ashley is unaffected by exposure.

Arthur moves to the library, receiving 1 wound from exposure, and searches. Card sent! Keep?

Max Peck
Oct 12, 2013

Bleh.

Keep
Arthur 3: search again

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Tell me what to do. I'm kind of lost on The Plan now.

Max Peck
Oct 12, 2013

gently caress if I know. Apparently we're doing the crisis (no reason not to with two cards in already). Someday we need to actually get weapons. Getting enough will probably require somehow dislodging tarbrush from the gas station. Probably we need to plan on starving at least one round.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Taking the police station might be easier. I can clean filth with the janitor, kill two zombies with the sheriff, then barricade, assuming no bites. But then I contribute exactly nothing to the crisis.

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

Arthur searches again at the library. Card sent!

I realise I should probably keep the update posts updated with your current progress towards the main objective. Currently have you have 3/10 food cards stashed.

Max Peck
Oct 12, 2013

Poison Mushroom posted:

Taking the police station might be easier. I can clean filth with the janitor, kill two zombies with the sheriff, then barricade, assuming no bites. But then I contribute exactly nothing to the crisis.

I don't know if there are enough weapons left at the police station, is the thing.

Bleh, again. I have to have something better than this. Noise.

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

Noise made at the library. Card sent.

Max Peck
Oct 12, 2013

Keep a card.

I don't know at this point.

Brian: use ability to increase 4 to 5
Ashley 5: search the Library, no noise regardless of card

Maybe she's better luck. I do still have free actions to take, just want to see the card first.

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

Ashley searches. Card sent!

Max Peck
Oct 12, 2013

Keep, of course.

Um. Hm. I might want a spot at the grocery store next round, we'll see how things go. Double-check with me before leaving me a spot, I guess.

Olivia: heal self
Play 2 cards into crisis
End turn

That's 4 cards total for the crisis. Probably need food to go to the objective more than we need +1 morale? I dunno.

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

Olivia heals herself, and Max Peck plays 2 cards into the crisis

Crisis cards: 4
Main objective cards: 3/10

Players

Poison Mushroom

Locus

tarbrush

Gravy Train Robber

Equipped: School Blueprints: (Book, School) Equip: Once per round, when performing a search at the school with this survivor you may look at and keep 1 additional card.

Max Peck

Olivia Brown: Doctor, 56 4 3; Anywhere: Once per round you may remove any type of wound token from a survivor that shares a location with Olivia. Olivia may use this ability on herself. Wounded x1

Action queue: Poison Mushroom's turn

Max Peck
Oct 12, 2013

Arthur should be at the library, and the library should have 1 noise token.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

How much m ore do we need for the crisis? Anything?

• Locked thread