Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

I'll be doing the same, if anybody's willing to wait a bit for a last-gen version.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

epitasis posted:

does the season pass include the stats editor

Yes. That's the Accelerator.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Wow, they have the Sami Zayn front-flip counter power bomb and the spinning blue thunder bomb in there from mocap? Dang. Also has the Adrian Neville hand sign (when he's standing on the ropes) been something he tried on NXT TV that I missed? Hadn't seen that.

The actual live gameplay looks better but there is still something less-than-final about the textures and...is it the normal mapping? Bump mapping? I forget what it's called, but the layer on top of textures. It looks glossy and not finished yet. Now that's part of the final sheen they put on a game, but still.

Also the one thing that was bugging me about the earlier videos was their CAW and I couldn't put my finger on it, but I figured it out: he's wearing Hiroshi Tanahashi-pattern tights.

TealShark
Mar 22, 2004

I shall duck behind that little garbage car.
The entrances for Bray Wyatt and friends:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioAY1DmsLkI

wagnike2
May 31, 2007

Lucha LaBOOM
That entrance looks so good.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
That entrance is completely inaccurate. Why isn't Michael Cole talking throughout!?

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Hey, neat, they've got Rowan and Harper's separate music. I realise music's easier to add in at short notice, but it's still kinda cool.

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

pressedbunny posted:

That entrance is completely inaccurate. Why isn't Michael Cole talking throughout!?

"Bray Wyatt says, quote, 'Player 1 is going to regret stepping into the ring with the Eater of Worlds.' "

Sevalar
Jul 10, 2009

HEY RADICAL LARRY HOW ABOUT A HAIRCUT

****MIC TO THE WILLY***
The crowd looks great! Although I can't un-hear crowd_boo.wav every 5 seconds :(

TealShark
Mar 22, 2004

I shall duck behind that little garbage car.

simosimo posted:

The crowd looks great! Although I can't un-hear crowd_boo.wav every 5 seconds :(

It's like watching Smackdown.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

the game looks pretty nice, at least as far as the character models go, but the lighting is so weird. it looks really flat.

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy

Mayostard posted:

Only thing to keep in mind about commons is to save six Tyson Kidds and a Summer Rae for maximum KotR cheese.

That's just a mean thing to do. Six Tyson Kidds and a Natalya is much more compassionate.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
I hope Wrestling Revolution 3D gets a PC release. Customizing his games are fun. I want my guy to enter to the What's Happening theme song as the cast of Final Fantasy IV cheers him on and you just can't do that on a mobile device.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Supercard thoughts: I've been wondering if there's a breakdown anywhere of how much xp there is between each level. One maxed UR pro took a legendary from 0 to 27 and I want to know if a 2nd one would be a reasonable way to take it to 40, or if I'd be wasting a ton of xp doing so.

Blasmeister fucked around with this message at 20:10 on Oct 18, 2014

Sevalar
Jul 10, 2009

HEY RADICAL LARRY HOW ABOUT A HAIRCUT

****MIC TO THE WILLY***

Dennis Eckersley posted:

I hope Wrestling Revolution 3D gets a PC release. Customizing his games are fun. I want my guy to enter to the What's Happening theme song as the cast of Final Fantasy IV cheers him on and you just can't do that on a mobile device.

Absolutely, it's annoying that he can't get on steam. The workshop would be fantastic for the game Jesus Christ.

I made the mpire mall site back in 2004 and to this day there hasn't been a central mod place for his games other than the usual lovely media fire style links.

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
So I just barely got into Epic division in KotR, and there's me an one other guy undefeated. He has a PCC Orton as his champ. How badly am I going to get my rear end kicked?

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

A school festival is a festival that takes place at our school!
Was a complete list of the NXT wrestlers for 2K15 ever released? I remember seeing Neville, Zayn, Bo and the Ascension (possibly), but I'm not sure if anyone else was confirmed.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Ascension are DLC.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Just got an Epic Daniel Bryan random drop from Exhibition and got into the finals of an UR KOTR, so guaranteed a UR pair there. Not a bad day.

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

I will have a whole army of zombies! A zombie Marine Corps, a zombie Navy Corps, zombie Space Cadets...
I just patched Supercard and now I get some huge slowdown. Whenever the cards "wrestle" the match everything moves at about half speed... What gives?

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Finished second in KOTR, got a pair of Ultra Rares :woop:

...Ultra Rare Erick Rowans :smith:

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax

harperdc posted:

Finished second in KOTR, got a pair of Ultra Rares :woop:

...Ultra Rare Erick Rowans :smith:

Feed that hungry butt with pride.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Cyberball 2072 posted:

Feed that hungry butt with pride.

I mean I know it's an upgrade over my current UR Pro (Jack Swagger) but still.

Just entered another UR KOTR. Trying to get a top-10 pair to be more competitive.

Telex
Feb 11, 2003

harperdc posted:

I mean I know it's an upgrade over my current UR Pro (Jack Swagger) but still.

Just entered another UR KOTR. Trying to get a top-10 pair to be more competitive.

I've won 5 UR's in a row now, and each time I get a pair that's below my current team in rating. Every time.

It's like the game wants me to quit and I'm pretty close to obliging. i'm a top 10-pair away from Legendary, but the game won't give me a break.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Finished upgrading my Pro UR Booker T, time to get me a legendary :toot:

:negative::negative::negative::negative:

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!
It makes me infinitely sad that Hogan/Savage is not a compatible Tag team. Seriously, who picked the triangles? Almost none of the iconic tag teams work.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Toshimo posted:

It makes me infinitely sad that Hogan/Savage is not a compatible Tag team. Seriously, who picked the triangles? Almost none of the iconic tag teams work.

At least Hogan/Savage is neutral. Edge and Christian causing a 5% stat loss is criminal.

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Has anyone ever determined how much the stat boosts actually help? I've never seen any actual in-game numbers.

Also it's amazing to me how many times I see people using them before the playoffs even start. I was 1-1 up against another 1-1 and he dropped all four against me. :psyduck:

Edit: Welp, I'm an idiot!

Hobo Clown fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Oct 20, 2014

Telex
Feb 11, 2003

Hobo Clown posted:

Has anyone ever determined how much the stat boosts actually help? I've never seen any actual in-game numbers.

Also it's amazing to me how many times I see people using them before the playoffs even start. I was 1-1 up against another 1-1 and he dropped all four against me. :psyduck:

I thought it was 10%.

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!

Hobo Clown posted:

Reading, yo!

AlbertRayon
Sep 9, 2004

Hey, hey what can I do? I got a woman, she won't be true.
The last four UR KOTR have been good to me. Back to back Rock pairs followed by back to back Macho Man pairs. They align for a tag team too. Still waiting for a good diva, but at least now I can get to the knockout stages of Epic KOTR.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Finally outright won a KOTR :toot:

Now just announced 2K15 for PC.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Do not go into that good night

http://www.wwe.com/videos/wwe-2k15-commercial-feel-it-26734627

Iskanderson
Apr 16, 2009
Well I never expected wrestling to reference Dylan Thomas.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...

Snacksmaniac posted:

Finally outright won a KOTR :toot:

Now just announced 2K15 for PC.

Where was it announced?

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Bhester posted:

Where was it announced?

Sorry, I was pleading for an official announcement.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

New John Cena gimmick, he comes out to the ring at the start of Raw and just recites a different classic poem, vaguely themed to whoever he's feuding with. It'll be like his rap shtick, but classier. Kids get to learn about Keats, Ginsberg and Plath.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

My stacked KotR team ran into another stacked team in the semi-finals and I barely got through by the skin of my teeth. I had to use boosts and grind as many energy refills as possible between rounds, and I won the 3rd game 2-1 because it picked the two cards I had managed to refill.

Good times, now I can just sit here because I don't care at all about a support card, I just want my pair.

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
Yeah it's a little hosed that semifinals end up mattering so much more than finals. On the plus side, it means two people get to reap rewards from a KotR, not one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Battled against people cheesing with Epic/Legendaries to get to the finals of my UR KotR. Won a pair of Naomis. Would have been alright if I hadn't, by blind luck, pulled a second Epic Stephanie in an exhibition match just ten minutes earlier. gently caress you, RNG!