Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

left the house early this morning. neighborhood feral dead on the road. moved him to the grass verge and covered him; he was already cold and stiff.

acgth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

left the house early this morning. neighborhood feral dead on the road. moved him to the grass verge and covered him; he was already cold and stiff.

acgth.

Requiescat in pace.

fishbacon
Nov 4, 2009
wonderful yet strange smell

holocaust bloopers posted:

This is Ed. He was found this morning after being gone since last week. My friend has been looking for him since the weekend. She found him in a daze, emaciated, and limping this morning. He has been through some poo poo.

welcome home ed!

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

acgth.

you a good person

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Amphiuma posted:

I will absolutely not supply a hi-res copy of this lovely doodle. How about a much better version of the same picture?

(high-res tiff here: http://trufflebeetles.com/art/nermal_tallu.tif)

(BONUS hi-res Lulu Confused by Eggs, which turned up unexpectedly: http://trufflebeetles.com/art/lulu_eggs_hires.jpg)

yessssssss :woop:

dorkanoid
Dec 21, 2004

Shifty Pony posted:

knowing what i know about photographers...

drat dorkanoid how many GB of cat pictures do you have that didn't make the cut?

here's one that didn't make the cut yesterday

(according to Lightroom I took 151 pictures yesterday, of which I've now posted 16)

dorkanoid
Dec 21, 2004

Amphiuma posted:

I will absolutely not supply a hi-res copy of this lovely doodle. How about a much better version of the same picture?

(high-res tiff here: http://trufflebeetles.com/art/nermal_tallu.tif)

(BONUS hi-res Lulu Confused by Eggs, which turned up unexpectedly: http://trufflebeetles.com/art/lulu_eggs_hires.jpg)

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

This is Ed. He was found this morning after being gone since last week. My friend has been looking for him since the weekend. She found him in a daze, emaciated, and limping this morning. He has been through some poo poo.

seen some things......

in the litterbox.

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

dorkanoid posted:

(according to Lightroom I took 151 pictures yesterday, of which I've now posted 16)

that's a p good ratio tbh

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

the last one is what it looks like when i come home from work, the moment the garage door opens, i'm told

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

El Gar posted:

the last one is what it looks like when i come home from work, the moment the garage door opens, i'm told

Stockholm_Syndrome.jpg

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

i like to imagine trophy is a very active pretty kitty then she hears the garage door and just goes to her inner space.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

morning, Dexter

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

trophy always looks so drat happy

dorkanoid
Dec 21, 2004

El Gar posted:

that's a p good ratio tbh

I'm still finding some usable ones (that are not too similar to the ones posted) :3:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

don't leave :smith:

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan
cat tie is happening!!!

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

No porch pockets this morning. :(

I had turk-eee and everything.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer

Ed stay home. I'm glad your friend got him back, poor kitty.

YOUR MAJESTY.

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVs8Mp1QxQM

headphones on and up for this one

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

cat stuff

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

same

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Aw gently caress now Cookie is sick too. Buttsquirts and not interested in food at all. :smith:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

stop getting sick, cats :smith:

Samopsa
Nov 9, 2009

Krijgt geen speciaal kerstdiner!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_Nr31Lv6H8
holy lol, typical cat but russian (watch till the end)

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

stop getting sick, cats :smith:

I woke up in the morning and Cookie wasnt by the bed staring at me as usual. When I got to the kitchen and he wasnt anywhere to be seen I was really worried. He was curled up in the cupboard. He's not dehydrated, at least to the turgor test but he didnt want food at all. He did a little buttsquirt in the litterbox later.

Pudding is as active as ever but Cookie is so lethargic. Goddammit little guys. :smith:

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

i think we have the same carriers, but mine are the bigger ones that also have a top opening.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Josh Lyman posted:

i think we have the same carriers, but mine are the bigger ones that also have a top opening.

does that come with a walt?

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

please tell his nickname is 'Big Daddy'

if that is NOT his nickname, make it his nickname (it's the groovy beard, y'see)

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Stolen from the Cute/Adorable/Uplifting thread in PYF. This cat(????) is really excited about tongs.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

does that come with a walt?
an orange walt, yeah

or is walt a grey leo? :aaa:

fishbacon
Nov 4, 2009
wonderful yet strange smell

Tendai posted:

Stolen from the Cute/Adorable/Uplifting thread in PYF. This cat(????) is really excited about tongs.

this is still beautiful :3:

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
serious question, how do you tell when a bird is happy? do they chirp a lot more? are there happy chirps, annoyed chirps, etc? do they get crazy eyes and fly around erratically?

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass
every time the heater stops running carmen will meow angrily at it. you can't reason with it carmen, it's a machine.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

mod sassinator posted:

serious question, how do you tell when a bird is happy? do they chirp a lot more? are there happy chirps, annoyed chirps, etc? do they get crazy eyes and fly around erratically?
Yeah you learn their sounds and their body language basically. Or you get bitten when they're not happy.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Cookie coughed up a big hairball. Hopefully that was the worst of it.

Called up the vet clinic and described the symptoms, they suggested trying to put them on a chicken/rice mix for a little bit to try settle their stomachs or IB cat food. If Cookie doesnt resume eating by tonight then its a little trip to the vet clinic tomorrow.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

SynthOrange posted:

I woke up in the morning and Cookie wasnt by the bed staring at me as usual. When I got to the kitchen and he wasnt anywhere to be seen I was really worried. He was curled up in the cupboard. He's not dehydrated, at least to the turgor test but he didnt want food at all. He did a little buttsquirt in the litterbox later.

Pudding is as active as ever but Cookie is so lethargic. Goddammit little guys. :smith:

Go to the vet please. :ohdear:

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

woodch
Jun 13, 2000

This'll kill ya!

:stare: Good heavens! :stare: