Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

jase1 posted:

I see 3 votes for the parlay so here it is.

Romero/Mizugaki parlay $500 to win $4101.20

Bet is locked in.

welcome back and thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
lol

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

As always this thread is magical

My bets for tonight:
10 for 10 on Thompson, Masvidal, Cruz, and MMMMMDJ
10 for 12 on Kennedy
10 for 26 on Poirier

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Fentry posted:

As always this thread is magical

My bets for tonight:
10 for 10 on Thompson, Masvidal, Cruz, and MMMMMDJ
10 for 12 on Kennedy
10 for 26 on Poirier

I like this.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
return of the king baby

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich
It would have been funnier if Romero had won before Mizugaki lost, but it's good to see jase1 back either way.

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.
In a night of amazing returns, jase1 stands tall.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
betting on goons is the most unfortunate bet he ever made. i feel bad that you guys led him astray

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Triticum Guzzler posted:

betting on goons is the most unfortunate bet he ever made. i feel bad that you guys led him astray

I regret nothing.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
if donald cerrone goes and gets some that will be 80 off a 10 bet, so, go get some donald cerrone.

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

Johnson/Cariaso to not go distance
Donald Cerrone
Yoel Romero
- 7.50 for 49.23

Johnson/Cariaso to not go distance
Donald Cerrone
Conor McGregor to win in round 1
Yoel Romero
- 2.50 for 47.18

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
long parlay pays off

turntabler
Sep 10, 2011

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

welcome back and thank you

That was more my fault.

Also just before the mizugaki fight I had that moment of thinking i hosed up by betting $20 and not the money I'm saving for a mortgage coz it was such good odds.

Gambling is great.

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

Hey everyone, I'll be in the city of bad choices the weekend of UFC 179 and I'd like to make a sports bet!

I was going to make one the last time I was there but didn't have time. It's fortunate for me though as I was going to bet on Rich Franklin defeating Cung Le.

So enable me to make bad choices. I'm thinking maybe a parlay of Magney,Teixeira,Cabral, and Burns.

I'm a little afraid to add Aldo in case Mendes got a case of the improved striking that Bang gave TJ but most people seem to think he's safe so maybe add him in too.

What bet would you make?

Probably no bet because don't bet on MMA

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me
Jase1 I summon thee to perform as big a bet as possible on Fabricio Werdum over Mark Hunt

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

Jase1 I summon thee to perform as big a bet as possible on Fabricio Werdum over Mark Hunt

It's a good bet, not only is it possible to happen but if Mark Hunt wins and you lose money, you will probably still be reasonably happy because lol Mark Hunt is now a champion in the UFC.

It fits my system perfectly and I am betting big.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Flankensttein: A name given to a FPS gamer who constantly flanks to get kills.

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
I can't even get odds for that yet but when it goes up and I am able to bet it I will look at it.

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroache's Anarchist

jase1 posted:

I can't even get odds for that yet but when it goes up and I am able to bet it I will look at it.

do the right thing

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Flankensttein: A name given to a FPS gamer who constantly flanks to get kills.

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
I think I bet on Mark Hunt once as an underdog and won the bet.

outy
Aug 27, 2004

jase1 posted:

Werdum opened @ -300, but I think quite a lot of money went down on him quickly as it now stands at Werdum -400 : Hunt +300

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I think hunt is a steal at +300

wooger
Apr 16, 2005

YOU RESENT?
Does anyone expect that carbon monoxide accident to affect Werdum's cardio?

Clearly he's been training at altitude, but monoxide has the exact opposite effect on your (useful) red blood cell count as altitude training. All depends how accurate the headline "nearly dies" was.

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroache's Anarchist

phil davis is +179 to get most takedowns vs. glover

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

wooger posted:

Clearly he's been training at altitude, but monoxide has the exact opposite effect on your (useful) red blood cell count as altitude training. All depends how accurate the headline "nearly dies" was.

Unless it gave him (more) brain damage it won't have any effect on him.

Scapegoat
Sep 18, 2004

wooger posted:

I think Hunt's fists are going to have a bigger effect on Werdum's cardio.

world b lee
Feb 1, 2006
Is it a frog? Is it a toad?

masato tatanka posted:

I would absolutely not take this bet. Just me though.

I've got $50 on Patolino and $20 on Martin against Elkins.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

masato tatanka posted:

lol what the gently caress

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing

masato tatanka posted:

Like, most takedowns in that fight or on the night?

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

vainman posted:

Like, most takedowns in that fight or on the night?

in that fight. I.e. more than glover gets on him

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing
That's the best bet there is

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Yeah that's really weird

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Gloverrampagesingleleg.gif

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
Where is this bet offered

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

vainman posted:

That's the best bet there is

It's gonna be great when Glover knocks Davis out in one punch or wrestles him to a decision and goons lose money. Or Davis one punch KOs Glover I guess?

world b lee
Feb 1, 2006
Is it a frog? Is it a toad?
Davis couldn't one punch knockout a fainting goat. Glover's got good takedown defense and no respect for Phil's strikes, which he appears to throw more as a means to break a sweat than to hurt someone. All that leaves is Phil shooting the world's most telegraphed takedowns against a guy who, Chuck Liddell like, in his ability, Joe, to sprawwwl n' brawwwwl, is Glover Tey-xiera.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

unloseable parlay on scotty j, NEIL MAGNY, fabio maldonado, phil davis and chad mendes.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Marching Powder posted:

unloseable parlay on scotty j, NEIL MAGNY, fabio maldonado, phil davis and chad mendes.

Too bad about Scotty.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Tezcatlipoca posted:

Too bad about Scotty.

my heart was in the right place. my money however

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

outy
Aug 27, 2004

Reis and Touchy Fili have come in for me so far, just need Elkins to get beasted for the treble.