Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
will I later regret not putting effort into this poll?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
venutolo
Jun 4, 2003

Dinosaur Gum
Where is DJ Cobol and is he getting this game? I miss his laugh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

SubponticatePoster posted:

Can't it be both?

If call of duty has taught me anything it's that you can't have everything. Pick one.

The Merry Marauder
Apr 4, 2009

"But she goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy. She is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own."

Fibby Boy posted:

If call of duty has taught me anything it's that you can't have everything. Pick one 13.

Fixed for A&W.

bluegoon
Mar 5, 2010

by Pragmatica
Whelp, someone decided to rip and upload the game on 360, going to be all over the place by the weekend.

Cab
Apr 23, 2003
Evolve alpha code for someone in need.

CODE for Xbox One:
2YKCG-HHXRM-DM2X6-P4QWC-DGM4Z

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
Ustream of A&W:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/djvic900-s-ps4-live-show

4-14. He's loving terrible.
Emblems can be edited in the CoD app.
The paintball mode is yellow only, and it's pretty underwhelming.
It might just be his connection, but melee still trumps guns.
There's a "Combat Readiness Program" (virtual target range) in the Multiplayer menu.

Mister Facetious fucked around with this message at 07:02 on Oct 30, 2014

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

Mister Macys posted:

Emblems can be edited in the CoD app.

Stop making me use the app, god.

objectively bad
Nov 11, 2006

ABANDONS HIS FRIENDS
Is there a spreadsheet going on so I can see which goons I'll be stuck playing this with if I get it on 360.

I Am Frick
Mar 26, 2004

The lesser half
of Frick and Frack
Ending EXO Survival cutscene that unlocks EXO Zombies, reportedly...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_JF9KDU8gH8eTZORUpoNWFyYWc/view?usp=sharing

objectively bad posted:

Is there a spreadsheet going on so I can see which goons I'll be stuck playing this with if I get it on 360.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KLdVGptjaiJNQLnePo6bDPCgbLa9lJhn6Vsp6IOmjW0/edit

I Am Frick fucked around with this message at 16:04 on Oct 30, 2014

Finster Dexter
Oct 20, 2014

Beyond is Finster's mad vision of Earth transformed.

Dalai Trauma posted:

Stop making me use the app, god.

So, I forget how this works. Do they just update the Ghosts app for A&W? I can't wait to glom up my phone with a bunch of CoD apps that I look at once a year and then never again. But I didn't find an A&W app in the App Store. So yeah.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

I'm on mobile somebody add me to bone list

Finster Dexter
Oct 20, 2014

Beyond is Finster's mad vision of Earth transformed.

GET MY BELT SON posted:

I'm on mobile somebody add me to bone list

What's your gamertag?

objectively bad
Nov 11, 2006

ABANDONS HIS FRIENDS

Welp. I guess I'll get it for PC and once the player base dies completely around January, I'll see if I can pick up a current gen console in the sales.

versus get it on pc okay.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Ugh I'm literally going to kill myself if they do zombies again.

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

Finster Dexter posted:

So, I forget how this works. Do they just update the Ghosts app for A&W? I can't wait to glom up my phone with a bunch of CoD apps that I look at once a year and then never again. But I didn't find an A&W app in the App Store. So yeah.

some jerks posted:

We are proud to announce that beginning November 3rd, alongside our Day Zero edition, you will be able to download the new Call of DutyŽ: Advanced Warfare Companion App on select iOS, Android, Windows and Kindle devices.

Looks like a new one.

venutolo
Jun 4, 2003

Dinosaur Gum

Finster Dexter posted:

What's your gamertag?

Zombie Boat.

In essence, we're all Zombie Boat.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
I might grab a digital copy for 360. Haven't decided yet but at least I'll be able to upgrade to bone for free if I ever get one.

anuj
Oct 14, 2005

~anime crew~
~R.I.P. Soap-san~

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Ugh I'm literally going to kill myself if they do zombies again.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_JF9KDU8gH8eTZORUpoNWFyYWc/view

RIP

edit - didn't see it posted by Machinima Man above

I thought they had vehemently denied zombies, but then again I haven't paid much attention to non-standard MP things

The Merry Marauder
Apr 4, 2009

"But she goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy. She is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own."
It was confirmed to be available on that map (RIOT), allegedly after unlocking it through beaucoup Survival time.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

Fibby Boy posted:

I might grab a digital copy for 360. Haven't decided yet but at least I'll be able to upgrade to bone for free if I ever get one.

Theres like one other guy on that excel sheet to play with. Plus the bone is getting a price cut. JOIN US

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

Theres like one other guy on that excel sheet to play with. Plus the bone is getting a price cut. JOIN US

Give me 350 dollars and I will.

Edit: Or buy me a bone and give that to me.

Javes
May 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT APPEARING OFFLINE SO I DON'T HAVE TO TELL FRIENDS THEY'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR MY VIDEO GAME TEAM.
Apparently the Detroit map is similar to Standoff.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Finster Dexter posted:

What's your gamertag?

same as user name

Knifegrab
Jul 30, 2014

Gadzooks! I'm terrified of this little child who is going to stab me with a knife. I must wrest the knife away from his control and therefore gain the upperhand.

Javes posted:

THis is the biggest stretch I've ever seen.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Javes posted:

Apparently

yea I'm not seein it

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
They both have buildings you can go in so pretty much identical

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Javes posted:

They don't really look alike at all, though.

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

Javes posted:

*knifes 50 snipers trying to get to the same window*

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

venutolo posted:

Zombie Boat.

In essence, we're all Zombie Boat.

Careful if you say it one more time I'll show up on your couch and cry about having no friends.

I Am Frick
Mar 26, 2004

The lesser half
of Frick and Frack
So, can somebody tell me how many players there are on Ghosts on the XBOX One right now? Reporting 27,486 on the 360 and I want to see the difference between last gen and next gen.

Spoon Man
Mar 15, 2003

The Machinima Man posted:

So, can somebody tell me how many players there are on Ghosts on the XBOX One right now? Reporting 27,486 on the 360 and I want to see the difference between last gen and next gen.

Those numbers will not be applicable to A&W at all, but I estimate there to be 00,321 players online right now on Ghosts xbone.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

The Machinima Man posted:

There were 10,000 on at midnight last night on a Wednesday. I suspect that says more about Ghosts than Advanced Warfare's chances, though, since it's getting its own Bone and chances are no one gives a poo poo about Ghosts since AW comes out in like four days.

e: The players on the forums seem pretty evenly split between the two, with the Bone getting a few more than the PS4, going by the spreadsheet.

e2: 9 more, looks like, so maybe like 30% more on Bone at this point.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Soul Glo posted:

There were 10,000 on at midnight last night on a Wednesday. I suspect that says more about Ghosts than Advanced Warfare's chances, though, since it's getting its own Bone and chances are no one gives a poo poo about Ghosts since AW comes out in like four days.

e: The players on the forums seem pretty evenly split between the two, with the Bone getting a few more than the PS4, going by the spreadsheet.

e2: 9 more, looks like, so maybe like 30% more on Bone at this point.

The U.S. seems to be leaning towards the Bone although everywhere else has the PS4 version in the lead so I'm not sure what that will mean for overall population. Once you get into tens of thousands it's probably a moot point though.

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

Who wants to play video games?
I wouldn't take the spreadsheet seriously, some rear end in a top hat keeps posting Kid Rock lyrics in it.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Wazzit posted:

I wouldn't take the spreadsheet seriously, some rear end in a top hat keeps posting Kid Rock lyrics in it.

Call of Duty :Advanced Warfare - I wouldn't take the spreadsheet seriously, some rear end in a top hat keeps posting Kid Rock lyrics in it.

Orv
May 4, 2011

Javes posted:

This just makes me excited for a new Army Men game.

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

Who wants to play video games?
YEAH, I wonder who has the audacity to ruin the spreadsheet.

zenthursdays
Oct 20, 2009

:feelsgood:
Looks like ground war is in for current gen: http://charlieintel.com/2014/10/29/ground-war-will-be-in-advanced-warfare-current-gen-only/

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.

oh boy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

It looks like the PS4 digital preload won't start while your PS4 is on standby. You'll have to turn it on and log in in order to start. Some people are saying that they had to go into the store and tell it download the game.

• Locked thread