Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

Made the jump to a 6D, so now I need to sell a couple things. No boxes for each, but both are in great condition with clean glass.

First is a Tokina 12-24mm f/4 Pro DX for Canon mount w/ lens hood. Basically gets you the 17-40 range on a crop sensor. No box - I think it bought it from someone on here a few years back. No idea what to price this at - looked at KEH/Fred Miranda - maybe $275 shipped

Second is a 100mm Macro 2.8 w/ extension tubes (not sure on brand) and hood. This was purchased alongside my 6D, and I don't really have much interest in it. $325 shipped

Also open to seeling the 30D if there is any interest. Has served me well for the past few years. Happy to provide detailed 100% crop shots, etc. If you don't have PMs, jacksonwilliams [at] gmail [dot] com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

For Sale - My Fuji Gear
With a great deal of sadness, I am getting out of DSLR/Mirrorless photography. Between taking all of the photos I imagined I'd take when I bought my first "real" camera, and the realities of my life (married, kid, homeowner, career I actually enjoy), I rarely touch my cameras anymore. There's nothing I shot in the past year that I couldn't have used an RX100m3 for, so I've bought one of those and am clearing out everything else. Better for someone else to use and love my stuff than for it to sit on a shelf in my office, collecting dust.

A few general comments on what I'm selling:
  • Everything is in proper working condition. The camera bodies power on, lenses focus accurately and have no aperture/fungus issues, etc.
  • Sample photos using all this gear are on my Flickr.
  • Want more photos of the gear? Just ask.
  • I accept Paypal and am happy to send you an invoice for what you buy. If you're local to the Seattle area, I guess we could arrange for an in-person exchange at a coffee shop or bank or whatever.
  • I will ship everything via USPS Priority Mail. If you're in the US, shipping is free. If you're in Canada, I'll charge $10 to ship to you via USPS International Priority Mail. If you're overseas, I'll charge $25 and ship via USPS International Priority Mail. If you'd prefer I ship by some other means, let me know and we can talk.
  • I have sold many things here without any problems, as well as on eBay where I have no negative feedback.

Gear and prices:
  • 1x SOLD2x Fuji X-E2 bodies - $599$539 each. Both come with a charger, 2 Fuji-branded batteries, and a Gordy's Camera Strap.
  • SOLD 2x Fuji EF-42 flashes - $89$79 each. Both come with a generic diffuser.
  • SOLDFuji 18-55mm f/2.8-4 lens - $299$279. I misplaced the original lens cap, but found another Fuji cap from (I assume) one of their large-format lenses? Same diameter, same manufacturer, it's just styled slightly differently.
  • SOLDFuji 23mm f/1.4 lens - $629.
  • SOLD Fuji 35mm f1/.4 lens - $399.
  • SOLD Fuji 55-200mm f/3.5-4.8 lens - $449. There is a small scuff on the focal length scale next to the 55mm mark. I assume it rubbed up against something in my bag on a hike? I'm happy to take a photo of it if you're worried, but it's really just the finish that's scuffed.
  • Fuji 60mm f/2.4 macro + 10mm & 16mm Fotga extension tubes - $349$309
  • SOLDALSO FOR SALE BUT NOT PICTURED BELOW - Crumpler 7 Million Dollar Home - Black w/ Green Interior - $49, OR FREE IF SOMEONE BUYS AN XE2 + LENS + FLASH
  • ALSO FOR SALE BUT NOT PICTURED BELOW - Marumi DHG 72mm circular polarizer - $39

Bob Socko fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Nov 24, 2014

Animal
Apr 8, 2003

quote:

Fuji 35mm f1/.4 lens

I am interested. How soon can you ship?

phongn
Oct 21, 2006

Seriously thinking about the 23/1.4 here. If only you had the 56, too!

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

Animal posted:

I am interested. How soon can you ship?
I can bring it by the post office tomorrow. Hell, I can do it tonight, but I think the cutoff for same-day shipping is in about two hours, so this evening & tomorrow morning would get it to you at the same time.

Edward IV
Jan 15, 2006

I'm in the process of RMAing my unopened 55-200mm from B&H in lieu of yours.

I would like the 55-200mm and one of the EF-42 flash units with a diffuser.

Animal
Apr 8, 2003

Bob Socko posted:

I can bring it by the post office tomorrow. Hell, I can do it tonight, but I think the cutoff for same-day shipping is in about two hours, so this evening & tomorrow morning would get it to you at the same time.

Actually, gonna have to back out. I just got some surprise medical bills. This sucks.

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

Edward IV posted:

I'm in the process of RMAing my unopened 55-200mm from B&H in lieu of yours.

I would like the 55-200mm and one of the EF-42 flash units with a diffuser.
You got it, just let me know where to send the invoice.

Edward IV
Jan 15, 2006

Send to: ed.the.iv(at)gmail.com

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

Invoice sent, thank you!

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

Huh, turns out quote is not edit.

But to edit it for content now, Edward the IV's package is now shipped. Tracking info should be available via paypal, let me know if it doesn't show up.

Bob Socko fucked around with this message at 01:36 on Oct 31, 2014

voodoorootbeer
Nov 8, 2004

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later we push up flowers.
Yo Bob Socko I will buy more of your Fuji junk, specifically, the 35 1.4

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

voodoorootbeer posted:

Yo Bob Socko I will buy more of your Fuji junk, specifically, the 35 1.4
Cool, thank you. I just sent an invoice to the email address used last time, please let me know if I should send it to another email/physical address.

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

Kangaroos hate Hasselblads
The film from Sludge Tank arrived yesterday, and I ended up finding a pro pack of Kodak Ektacolor I never new I had in my film fridge!

Bizzaro Quik
Dec 1, 2004
Japan rules, right?

1st AD posted:

Anybody interested in a Panasonic 14-140? This thing pisses me off by wasting shelf space.

Make me an offer somebody.

I will start the bidding at $75!

RustedChrome
Jun 10, 2007

"do not hold the camera obliquely, or the world will seem to be on an inclined plane."

DJExile posted:

Dibs on this bad boy

m4/3 Macro light paid and shipped!

tys
Jan 26, 2006

don't stop me now

Startyde posted:

I've got a Nikon L35AF that's a little grody but worked last time I used it. I'll send it to you for the shipping cost if you want.
They don't get much love but it's my favorite of the cheap p&s.

Sounds good!

Do you need to post a picture or just need my e-mail?
Haven't bought anything on here in awhile can't recall the specifics.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

RustedChrome posted:

m4/3 Macro light paid and shipped!

Wooooo :toot: gonna take so many macro catte pictures

Oprah Haza
Jan 25, 2008
That's my purse! I don't know you!
Canon 24-105 f/4L - $600 local (VA/DC), will split shipping 50/50 for non-local buyers.

Startyde
Apr 19, 2007

come post with us, forever and ever and ever

tys posted:

Sounds good!

Do you need to post a picture or just need my e-mail?
Haven't bought anything on here in awhile can't recall the specifics.

I'll be stuffing it in a flat rate box if it fits which is well under the limit. I can when I get home just for the sake of it.

365 Nog Hogger
Jan 19, 2008

by Shine

365 Nog Hogger posted:

Imagine... A life of luxury and sophistication

Leave the plebes behind and bask in Swedish engineering

With some of the finest German optics the world has ever seen

Disregard seedy underbelly and back

FS: Chrome Hasselblad 500c with grid screen and WLF (EX, minus paint chips on tripod mount), 80/2.8 Zeiss Planar(EX), Square Lens Hood (UG, mounts fine, straight, just ugly) A12 back (UG, light-tight and works perfectly), and brand new OP/Tech strap.
Asking: $750
Email: barrelbreak at gmail

BUY NOW GOON DEAL ONLY 685 US DOLL HAIRS

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

1st AD posted:

Anybody interested in a Panasonic 14-140? This thing pisses me off by wasting shelf space.

Make me an offer somebody.

Bizzaro Quik posted:

I will start the bidding at $75!

I will up the ante! $85!

In an unrelated note, does anyone have a Canon 70D they need to sell to pay the rent or because their senile aunt bought it for them as an unwanted gift but they only shoot Nikon, jeez, or anything like that?
Because I would be interested in buying a used 70D.

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

daspope posted:

Got payment from nm and refunded the accidental one. Shipping camera tomorrow.

Edit: Shipped the camera. Sent NM an email with tracking info.

Received! Gonna try to shoot it this weekend if it doesn't rain.

Animal
Apr 8, 2003

Bob Socko posted:

Fuji 23mm f/1.4 lens - $629.

Bob, I really, really wants this lens, but gotta check my finances. I just bought into the camera system and have some bills to pay. Hopefully I can give you a decision by Monday morning.

Captain Organ
Sep 9, 2004
cooter. snooper.

RustedChrome posted:

Holga Lens for Olympus Pen -$10 SOLD
Toy lenses that I really enjoyed shooting with. The body cap lens on my EP-M1 made it truly into a pocket camera. The Holga gives that dreamy, vignetted look that has something of an analog feel to it. Both are standard m4/3 mount so should work with Olympus or Panasonic bodies. I have the front and rear caps for the Holga and the rear cap for the Oly (it is it's own front cap).

Received today extra priority mail in a priority box inside a priority envelope.

Startyde
Apr 19, 2007

come post with us, forever and ever and ever
Received lens cap lens from rusted yesterday. Haven't tried it yet but looks good. So tiny :3:

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

ScooterMcTiny posted:

Made the jump to a 6D, so now I need to sell a couple things. No boxes for each, but both are in great condition with clean glass.

First is a Tokina 12-24mm f/4 Pro DX for Canon mount w/ lens hood. Basically gets you the 17-40 range on a crop sensor. No box - I think it bought it from someone on here a few years back. No idea what to price this at - looked at KEH/Fred Miranda - maybe $275 shipped

Second is a 100mm Macro 2.8 w/ extension tubes (not sure on brand) and hood. This was purchased alongside my 6D, and I don't really have much interest in it. $325 shipped

Also open to seeling the 30D if there is any interest. Has served me well for the past few years. Happy to provide detailed 100% crop shots, etc. If you don't have PMs, jacksonwilliams [at] gmail [dot] com

Any interest before I throw it up on eBay?

Nannypea
Feb 20, 2006

Faster, you naughty little monkey!
I'm back! Clearing some stuff out of the infamous "camera drawer." Today we're going back old school for a Vintage Universal Mercury II 35mm Camera

UNIVERSAL CAMERA CORP. Mercury II Black/Silver Tone 35MM Film Viewfinder Camera.
I've not tested it etc. Haven't even cleaned it up.

Condition Details: Some signs of wear BUT it has the Original box and all documentation.

$45 shipped within the US

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
Cleaning out the in-laws' house

I have no use for film cameras because I'm barely competent at composing and then capturing digital images with the best technology created by man to date in tyool 2014. They can be yours for CHEAP because please just get them out of MY house which is now on the way to being the cluttered geriatric hell that the kids refuse to visit.

Couple disclaimers: I have no batteries or film for any of these, I've checked the action of all mechanical parts that I can and everything is clean and functional.

Pentax MX with Vivitar 35-105mm 1:3.2-4 lens

Sold to Rottencookies

The manual camera everyone loves! Takes 135 film. Body is a little dirty, lens barrel has some grime on it but otherwise in good condition. Mirror and viewfinder are clean, some scratch and dent on the aluminum that you can see but nothing broken or missing. Shutter works.

Asking $60 for the two plus shipping because they're heavy. More pictures can be taken if you want.

Rollei 35

Look how tiny!

I dunno $40? Plus shipping? More pics if you like.

This lil guy sold to keyboard vomit.

Pentax ZX-50 with Pentax 28-80mm 3.5 lens

This is a plastic fantastic "compact" SLR from the 90s.

Hand provided poorly for scale. Only issue with this is the built-in flash spring is a bit loose, it pops moooost of the way open. Glass is impeccable, no lens cap though.

$40 plus shipping?

Please make me offers I'd like to clear at least a little bit off these but the main objective is to get them the gently caress out of the house. Email is stumanchu at GMail, or PM me here.

Album is here http://imgur.com/a/MVC81

Gunshow Poophole fucked around with this message at 15:55 on Nov 3, 2014

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

whitey delenda est posted:

Rollei 35

A wee camera with a pull-out lens which I've never seen before. Glass is clean, viewfinder is a little grungy. Shutter works and sounds hilarious holding for 1/2 second exposures.

Look how tiny!

I'd be interested in this little guy, PM sent.

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Cleaning out the in-laws' house

I have no use for film cameras because I'm barely competent at composing and then capturing digital images with the best technology created by man to date in tyool 2014. They can be yours for CHEAP because please just get them out of MY house which is now on the way to being the cluttered geriatric hell that the kids refuse to visit.

Couple disclaimers: I have no batteries or film for any of these, I've checked the action of all mechanical parts that I can and everything is clean and functional.

The manual camera everyone loves! Takes 135 film. Body is a little dirty, lens barrel has some grime on it but otherwise in good condition. Mirror and viewfinder are clean, some scratch and dent on the aluminum that you can see but nothing broken or missing. Shutter works.

Asking $60 for the two plus shipping because they're heavy. More pictures can be taken if you want.

Rollei 35

A wee camera with a pull-out lens which I've never seen before. Glass is clean, viewfinder is a little grungy. Shutter works and sounds hilarious holding for 1/2 second exposures.

Look how tiny!

Pentax ZX-50 with Pentax 28-80mm 3.5 lens

This is a plastic fantastic "compact" SLR from the 90s.

Hand provided poorly for scale. Only issue with this is the built-in flash spring is a bit loose, it pops moooost of the way open. Glass is impeccable, no lens cap though.

$40 plus shipping?

Please make me offers I'd like to clear at least a little bit off these but the main objective is to get them the gently caress out of the house.

Album is here http://imgur.com/a/MVC81

Lettin' you off easy because most of your stuff is $40 but get a username picture up for the $60 thing.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

CreppyMonkey posted:

Lettin' you off easy because most of your stuff is $40 but get a username picture up for the $60 thing.

My original post was basically everything free to a good home but then my avarice kicked in, edited.

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

gosh! i like both the islanders and the rangers!!! :^)

edited for $50 rule whoops

Interested as gently caress in this. I didn't see an email and I'm a dirty poor who doesn't have PMs. You could email me at Mark M Werner at the G.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Rotten Cookies posted:

Interested as gently caress in this. I didn't see an email and I'm a dirty poor who doesn't have PMs. You could email me at Mark M Werner at the G.

Contacted both you and KBV, guess I should have listed some way to get in touch with me too.

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

Contacted both you and KBV, guess I should have listed some way to get in touch with me too.

Payment Sent.

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
Velvia arrived from Baron. He even threw in a free box, what a guy. Man of men. You're Ok.

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

gosh! i like both the islanders and the rangers!!! :^)

Payment also sent for Pentax MX + lens.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
I have received payment from both of these fine goons and their goods/services will be in the mail on Wednesday. Go vote!

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Nifty-rear end macro light received in good working order from RustedChrome! :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Graphics
Jun 9, 2003

Alright, mi vere bezonas forigi ĉi Sucker kiel Mi vekos kaj bezonas la fundojn. Plus mi ŝatus povi konstrui decajn komputilo sen ŝparante por alia malmultaj monatoj. Mi malsupreniri la prezon kun tiu en menso (jam provis tie unufoje).

Ĉe kroĉas estas Sony RX1 kun la EVF, tiel kiel estas multaj aliaj aferoj.

Neniu gratas, scuffs aŭ ajna damaĝo. Mi glutis 1.000 pentraĵoj sur ĝin kaj ĝi estas ĉiam en ĝia leda kazo kiam ne en uzo.
Mi ŝatus vendi ĉiu kune laŭeble, do tio estus bona por iu kiu ankaŭ planas sur aĉetante la Sony EVF.

inkludis:
Sony RX1 (retails por $ dicks)
Sony EVF (retails por $ wangs)
Sony Dikfingro grip por RX1 (retails por $ pork & beans)
Metalo lenso Cap kiu venis kun fotilo
Metalo lenso Hood (tria, ne povas memori prezo)
2 Sony Piloj
Ĉiuj kabloj kiu venis kun la fotilo
Tria pilo plado aĉetis en Amazon
Ekrano protektanto (jam en ĉambro)
Tria parto premium pojno rimenon kiu aspektas awesome (stock Sony rimeno inkludis tiel, sed estas fek)

Mi serĉas akiri ĉirkaŭ $ zip dop bippity boop por ĉiu (senditaj), aŭ bonan proponon. Se vi hazarde loĝas en Austin, TX ni povas renkonti en persono kaj mi donos al vi rabaton. Se vi havas demandojn bonvolu bonvolu DM min tie.

Username Picture: http://imgur.com/DVlDtbh

Imgur Albumo: http://imgur.com/a/jellopuddingpops

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread