Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
like this house is for sale for $11,500
built in 1910

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Black Dick
Mar 20, 2009

African AIDS cum posted:

looks nice when whitened with lye though

i dont' care for this kitchen

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

African AIDS cum posted:

looks nice when whitened with lye though

*nods in agreement* not a fan of the massive amounts of painted white woodwork/ white countertops, cabinets appliances combo though. it looks lazy

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xHZmDXsup8

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

*nods in agreement* not a fan of the massive amounts of painted white woodwork/ white countertops, cabinets appliances combo though. it looks lazy

yeah i only like the ceiling of it

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008

BaronVonVaderham posted:

gently caress. Why do I have to be constantly ashamed of this hobby. And my gender.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

African AIDS cum posted:

built in 1910

when i buy houses like that, i just make sure that it won't need major mechanical or structural work

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008

Madmarker posted:

Oh and you're ashamed of your gender because guys intrinsically have power and often want to pretend they don't while abusing it to the fullest.

As a dude, I share in your constant facepalming at our gender.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

guessing TFF

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008

Close. Magic the gathering thread in traditional games

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Smokey posted:

a strong overlap in the 2 crowds im sure

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:
im not a fan of the wood on the ceilings, it makes the room feel too enclosed. plain white on the ceiling for me

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

when i buy houses like that, i just make sure that it won't need major mechanical or structural work

buy houses? what are you, some sorta big shot? i think we got a big shot here folks.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Andre Le Fuckface posted:

im not a fan of the wood on the ceilings, it makes the room feel too enclosed. plain white on the ceiling for me

(brit who feels guilt about his deforested nation and is triggered by the sight of wood)

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Smokey posted:

buy houses? what are you, some sorta big shot? i think we got a big shot here folks.

no, i'm a general contractor

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Noice

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

Smokey posted:

smokey is a big vintage player, a real blue mage, an ancestral recall slinger

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

girl i went to school with is a real estate agent in this small town so she awares me on places that i could try and jew down due to them being old or whatever. need to make friends there with a good honest contractor and someone who can manage properties, then i can grow a slum empire and learn yiddish

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
*in mang's voice* my wife and i have bought 69 houses and now she left me because i stalked a troon at the local school

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

it's ok. it's not computer janitor work, but sometimes it is rewarding in its own way

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

African AIDS cum posted:

built in 1910

but why would you wanna live in south dakota?

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

wow when did you get promoted haha

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

African AIDS cum posted:

girl i went to school with is a real estate agent in this small town so she awares me on places that i could try and jew down due to them being old or whatever. need to make friends there with a good honest contractor and someone who can manage properties, then i can grow a slum empire and learn yiddish

not ashamed to admit that slumlord is a portion of my retirement plan

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

ephex posted:

but why would you wanna live in south dakota?

i think more people are returning to live in rural areas if they do work that can be done from anywhere which is increasingly prevalent then you can lower cost of living by living in BFE but a place like that would be a hovel to rent out to welfare ppl $$$

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small
live in a garbage can

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Hamas Rodriguez posted:

wow when did you get promoted haha

well, i defeated my sensei in single combat and took his Eastwing framing hammer. that's how it happens.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

not ashamed to admit that slumlord is a portion of my retirement plan

thats bc passive income owns

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

well, i defeated my sensei in single combat and took his Eastwing framing hammer. that's how it happens.

idk what this means

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
there was a consortium of 4 ex-lawyers who owned like 90% of near-campus housing when iw as in college and those dudes were stupidly loving rich lol i hated them

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small
one day i hope to be rich

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

i wonder if instead of renting monthly you could airbnb some of these places. doubt these small poo poo towns get any airbnb crowd

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small
rich in spirit i mean

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

tbp posted:

there was a consortium of 4 ex-lawyers who owned like 90% of near-campus housing when iw as in college and those dudes were stupidly loving rich lol i hated them

my partner in the real estate holding company is an autistic doctor that has two phds and an md. he can't look at people when he talks to them.

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
first day of work was cool basically spent the whole day fiddling around with a dbs volante and then got to go on a ride along

best part is i now only have a 10 min commute where the hell is ninjasteve so i can tell him how fail his 20min commute is???????????

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

my partner in the real estate holding company is an autistic doctor that has two phds and an md. he can't look at people when he talks to them.

dont sign your posts

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Hamas Rodriguez posted:

idk what this means

it means youre gay for him lol

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

corn in the fridge posted:

first day of work was cool basically spent the whole day fiddling around with a dbs volante and then got to go on a ride along

best part is i now only have a 10 min commute where the hell is ninjasteve so i can tell him how fail his 20min commute is???????????

good for you, firdge corn, good for you

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

ArfJason posted:

it means youre gay for him lol

what the gently caress!!

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

corn in the fridge posted:

ninjasteve stole the latte, sry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Huevo se dice argidia. Argidia!

African AIDS cum posted:

i wonder if instead of renting monthly you could airbnb some of these places. doubt these small poo poo towns get any airbnb crowd

aibnb me a place in new york in april thnx

• Locked thread