Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cronox2
Jul 24, 2010

woah, you look
REALLY pissed off...
Why are there so many rings in Sonic Boom when you can only have 100 max :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NO LISTEN TO ME
Jan 3, 2009

「プリスティンビート」
「Pristine Beat」

cronox2 posted:

Why are there so many rings in Sonic Boom when you can only have 100 max :psyduck:

rings are cool

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!

NO LISTEN TO ME posted:

rings are cool

so are jump pads

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

mikeycp posted:

so are jump pads

BOUNCE PAD!

teaoverlord
Oct 2, 2014

VR Native American posted:

Catching up on Metal Gear Scanlon, is the ending reveal going to be Brad and Drew are clones? Drew is really bad at sneaking considering he is an IRL super spy.

He has to pretend he doesn't know poo poo about sneaking so he doesn't blow his cover.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Pipes transport Mario and his Friends to new areas

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

cronox2 posted:

You can increase the max but it's locked behind a paywall

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

1 dollar per ring over 100.

Jimbot
Jul 22, 2008

Biggest human being Ever posted:

i liked red dead a lot but thought the horse riding was pretty tedious. its like if gta had only one car and it was also super slow.

Once you got that American Standardbred you could tear rear end across the county in no time flat. They added DLC, free if I recall correctly, that gives you a War Horse which is pretty fantastic too. Once you get either one of those traveling around is pretty simple, otherwise just take a carriage. It's still a fantastic looking game too, so the scenery really helps alleviate the tedium.

RoadCrewWorker
Nov 19, 2007

camels aren't so great

absolutely anything posted:

Sonic Kart people are the android users of kart racing likers
hah, classic ycrpos

oh wait you meant that as an insult ahaha

A Lamer
Jul 2, 2006

how many copies of PC Bully do I need to buy for a red dead port because I'll do it whatever the price

Ailumao
Nov 4, 2004

Chexoid posted:

Sonic Racing has loving Ryu Hazuki in it, so it is immune to all criticism.

Also his carts are classic Sega arcade cabinets like Outrun and Hang On, and his special throws forklifts.

Basically that game is the perfect kind of stupid I wish Nintendo would do more with. Mario Kart is also a good game, though except double dash that's the worst one

A Lamer posted:

how many copies of PC Bully do I need to buy for a red dead port because I'll do it whatever the price

Keep buying Valkyria Chronicles so we can get Vanquish, please.

Nohman
Sep 19, 2007
Never been worse.

A Lamer posted:

Red Dead's coding is apparently a completely hosed mess and held together with duct tape on consoles. PC port is never happening.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!

Magna Kaser posted:

Basically that game is perfect game

Keep buying Valkyria Chronicles so we can get Yakuza, haha that was a funny joke I just made there.

I agree...with all of this... :negative:

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Nohman posted:

Red Dead's coding is apparently a completely hosed mess and held together with duct tape

This is half of the reason why it's so good

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVVXyKP1FVk

Automata 10 Pack
Jun 21, 2007

Ten games published by Automata, on one cassette
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYdCvN-ukRY

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

It's 10PM at night and I am watching a Japanese only stream that I had to jump through hoops to get running just for a chance to get some of that big boss rear end running at 1080p's on a personal computer. I have made many poor choices to get where I am today.

Wallrod
Sep 27, 2004
Stupid Baby Picture
Rapidly Going Deaf > Giant Bomb 2014 - I have made many poor choices to get where I am today.

see you tomorrow
Jun 27, 2009

cheesetriangles posted:

It's 10PM at night and I am watching a Japanese only stream that I had to jump through hoops to get running just for a chance to get some of that big boss rear end running at 1080p's on a personal computer. I have made many poor choices to get where I am today.

How about you instead watch these guys play a real game like Salamander

TheVaultDweller
Sep 27, 2005

cheesetriangles posted:

linku

see you tomorrow
Jun 27, 2009

The MSX is a computer. This is PC gaming.

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv199272780?zroute=index&ref=embed

Ailumao
Nov 4, 2004

cheesetriangles posted:

Haha sounds like my everyday life except replace Japanese big boss streams with "email" and "breathable air".

see you tomorrow
Jun 27, 2009

I hope they just play MSX Metal Gear and that's it.

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Metal Gear has been cancelled everyone pack up and go home.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

I'm so glad that Read Dead was a disk release so there can be unpatched versions of this magical thing everywhere.

Also it is infuriating watching Drew play Metal Gear.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

What's the name of that mobile game Drew showed off in the latest UPF?

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Puzzles and Dragons.

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

I wasted my entire night on this bullshit.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
Uh excuse me sir I think you'll find that while there are multiple dragons there is only one puzzle .

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Yodzilla posted:

Uh excuse me sir I think you'll find that while there are multiple dragons there is only one puzzle .

Is that puzzle how did phone games get so popular?

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

cheesetriangles posted:

Puzzles and Dragons.

I'm honestly surprised he hasn't shown this yet.

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

gonna need more cheese...australia has a lot of crackers

cheesetriangles posted:

I wasted my entire night on this bullshit.

if you really wanna see big boss rear end at 1080p that badly there's a little thing called the playstation 4

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

cat doter posted:

if you really wanna see big boss rear end at 1080p that badly there's a little thing called the playstation 4

Yes but that is only at 30 frames. I need 1080 60 of that rear end.

cmykJester
Feb 16, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
But the PS4 version is at 60fps

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

I'm not buying a ps4 and the game comes out in 2 weeks on PC and I just wanted some footage of it okay.

see you tomorrow
Jun 27, 2009

The MSX stream was way better

0lives
Nov 1, 2012

hey so I'm an idiot apparently so can someone explain how I can get the membership sale price of $35 while already having a yearly sub? thanks for the help, friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jondan
Oct 18, 2005

I prefer the weapon you only have to fire once

0lives posted:

hey so I'm an idiot apparently so can someone explain how I can get the membership sale price of $35 while already having a yearly sub? thanks for the help, friends

I just did this like 15 minutes ago.
Go to giantbomb.com/upgrade and click on the "$35.00 Yearly" button through to the auth.giantbomb.com page, then enter your payment details, done.

Jeff's reactions to the birds of prey in that Far Cry 4 QL were brilliant, especially when it latched on to the guy's arm. Amazing.

• Locked thread