Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Wormskull posted:

Dan Ryckert's hijinks are a lot more funnier when a guy in a gaming forum repeats what it is and explains what's so bizarre or offbeat about it. Thank you.

thanks i enjoy it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

it's free advertising for giant bomb

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I remember when two of my friends got really pissed when GB accidentally spoiled the ending of Arkham City like two minutes into their original quick look for it.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

That would almost be justified if arkham city didnt have a lovely plot

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i can't remember what even happened in that game aside from "the joker"

Three Cookies
Apr 9, 2010

joker dies at the end thats all i remember

then they did a prequel and put joker in it again

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

Wormskull posted:

Dan Ryckert's hijinks are a lot more funnier when a guy in a gaming forum repeats what it is and explains what's so bizarre or offbeat about it. Thank you.

Are you even trying to buy into the cult of personality

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

arkham city had rachel ghoul

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Dan asked brad what he thought about metroid other M and brad said it was good.

Three Cookies
Apr 9, 2010

hes right

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

yeah?

PrBacterio
Jul 19, 2000

Real hurthling! posted:

jesus christ what kind of strange illness is this that seems to have befallen the entire GB staff except dan :smith:

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Real hurthling! posted:

"for the time" which...

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

BKPR posted:

"for the time" which...

that was his nice way of admitting he gave it a 4/5 when it released even tho everyone hates it now

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Uhhh how do I watch the live stuff by the way. I still haven't figured that out. There site is kind of shittly organized.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Like while it's live. I know where to find it when they upload UPFs and stuff.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

if you go to the site now and see the little box next to their logo with the newest premium content, that switching to a notice for a live thing when a live thing is on

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

its also usually the big main box in their front page when its live

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

if you go to the site now and see the little box next to their logo with the newest premium content, that switching to a notice for a live thing when a live thing is on

Oh. WTF.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[Fart sound effect.] Dan Ryckert fistpumps.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dan's pwnage in the final fibbage was epic.

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Dan seems to be the only bombcast member playing Bayo 2 and Smash Bros, so I wanna say he's my favorite, but Brad got DOTA2 onto the end of year GOTY list, and DOTA2 is great

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Dan Ryckert is Cosmo Kramer. Just does whatever the gently caress he wants to the bewilderment of others, and it usually works out despite all odds.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

Dan seems to be the only bombcast member playing Bayo 2 and Smash Bros, so I wanna say he's my favorite, and Brad got DOTA2 onto the end of year GOTY list, so he is the worst besides Patrick

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Yeah, I agree with him.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Wait a minute- that wasn't what he said! What the bloody hell?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Do they have patrick because the fans needed an absolutely braindead sentimental story gaming wimp to really get on board or something.

LordVonEarlDuke
Jun 24, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Do they have patrick because the fans needed an absolutely braindead sentimental story gaming wimp to really get on board or something.

They have Patrick because they needed a lil cutie

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
is patrick dead yet

Gumdrop Larry
Jul 30, 2006

Wormskull posted:

Their previous "writer" Brad Nicholson was such a fuckin worthless troglodyte that they felt compelled to try and make a big effort to improve that facet of the site but made a big mistake by giving Patrick top billing and putting him in front of the cameras.

cmykJester
Feb 16, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

LordVonEarlDuke posted:

They have Patrick because they needed a lil cutie

Patrick should shave that dumb "beard" I think Ryan said that it looked good to troll him and now Patrick will never shave it off.

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

patrick looks 15 years old without the lovely beard. of all the giant bomb members currently sporting bad beards, he needs to keep it the most

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Vargs posted:

patrick looks 15 years old without the lovely beard. of all the giant bomb members currently sporting bad beards, he needs to keep it the most

He should shave it and look like a kid instead of keep it and look like a dirty turd.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He should shave his whole head off and lay down and bleed out of his neck until dead. That's just one gamer's opinion.

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
metal gear scanlon is finally getting good. drew has figured out how to go into a room without immediately being spotted and getting killed. the story is also starting to take a turn for the batshit crazy too.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull posted:

He should shave his whole head off and lay down and bleed out of his neck until dead. That's just one gamer's opinion.

Yeah...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mod sassinator posted:

metal gear scanlon is finally getting good. drew has figured out how to go into a room without immediately being spotted and getting killed. the story is also starting to take a turn for the batshit crazy too.

It's been good the whole drat time.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
That box gambit was amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

farsel
Aug 4, 2007

Wormskull posted:

It's been good the whole drat time.

ive got high hopes for fatman just because there hasnt been an ep where drew fights the same boss for 2 hours in a while