Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR

MrBlandAverage posted:

Received, so consider the Bamboo sold. I'll ship on Monday.

I shipped the Bamboo yesterday afternoon and PM'd TequilaJesus the tracking number.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007
Literally forgot I owned this: Sony SEL 16mm f/2.8 pancake - $100

Well, I knew I had one, I'd forgotten that I had two! When my OG NEX-3 died in the middle of a road trip last year, I had to source a replacement from a used camera shop in Kobe quickly. The shop wouldn't separate the lens from the body, so I was forced to buy them as a package deal. This is the one that came with my Japanese NEX5, it appears to have never been used. There is one tiny, faint rub mark on the silver finish that I don't have a macro lens to be able to capture, but other than that it is indistinguishable from new.

A lot of people like to dog on this lens (many of whom I suspect have never shot with it), I personally find the IQ adequate and size/weight awesome... I think my copy (which is beat to poo poo but still works like a champ) was my only E-mount lens for like a year. Is it Zeiss glass? No, but it's also yours for a cool C-note.

Also, I'll take $42 shipped for that copy of View Camera Technique 7th ed with the magazines in my previous listing, and give me whatever offer for the Brownie and flashbulbs.

xenilk
Apr 17, 2004

ERRYDAY I BE SPLIT-TONING! Honestly, its the only skill I got other than shooting the back of women and calling it "Editorial".
anyone getting rid or upgrading their canon yongnuo flashes? I might be interested

Primo Itch
Nov 4, 2006
I confessed a horrible secret for this account!

Pompous Rhombus posted:

Literally forgot I owned this: Sony SEL 16mm f/2.8 pancake - $100

Well, I knew I had one, I'd forgotten that I had two! When my OG NEX-3 died in the middle of a road trip last year, I had to source a replacement from a used camera shop in Kobe quickly. The shop wouldn't separate the lens from the body, so I was forced to buy them as a package deal. This is the one that came with my Japanese NEX5, it appears to have never been used. There is one tiny, faint rub mark on the silver finish that I don't have a macro lens to be able to capture, but other than that it is indistinguishable from new.

A lot of people like to dog on this lens (many of whom I suspect have never shot with it), I personally find the IQ adequate and size/weight awesome... I think my copy (which is beat to poo poo but still works like a champ) was my only E-mount lens for like a year. Is it Zeiss glass? No, but it's also yours for a cool C-note.

Also, I'll take $42 shipped for that copy of View Camera Technique 7th ed with the magazines in my previous listing, and give me whatever offer for the Brownie and flashbulbs.

You ship international right? I'll take it depending on shipping (tracked please) to Brazil.

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007

Primo Itch posted:

You ship international right? I'll take it depending on shipping (tracked please) to Brazil.

I've checked all the options on USPS's website and it's not listing any kind of tracking for any of them, or saying anything about it being included. However, when I sent the Agfa to Canada last week I got a tracking number on the receipt, despite not paying anything extra for it. It'd be another $16 for the First Class International (slowest/cheapest airmail), although if you wanted to add insurance it looks like I'd have to bump it up to Priority (6-10 days), which is around $40 with the insurance. For whatever weird reason I can't add insurance onto the small Priority Flat Rate box ($25), so I have to select the regular Priority, which is $38 + $2.45 for insurance.

Primo Itch
Nov 4, 2006

Pompous Rhombus posted:

I've checked all the options on USPS's website and it's not listing any kind of tracking for any of them, or saying anything about it being included. However, when I sent the Agfa to Canada last week I got a tracking number on the receipt, despite not paying anything extra for it. It'd be another $16 for the First Class International (slowest/cheapest airmail), although if you wanted to add insurance it looks like I'd have to bump it up to Priority (6-10 days), which is around $40 with the insurance. For whatever weird reason I can't add insurance onto the small Priority Flat Rate box ($25), so I have to select the regular Priority, which is $38 + $2.45 for insurance.

Does the "small Priority Flat Rate box ($25)" have tracking? I can do without insurance, but not without tracking, knowing the brazilian postal service.

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007

Primo Itch posted:

Does the "small Priority Flat Rate box ($25)" have tracking? I can do without insurance, but not without tracking, knowing the brazilian postal service.

I couldn't find it as an add-on because it's included :downs: So yeah, $25 should get it down to Brazil in 6-10 days, with tracking. Let me know if there's anything in particular you want me to write on the Customs form, I know how wanky they can be.

Lens weighs almost nothing and you've got up to 4lbs with a small Flat Rate box, if you want any other US goodies at cost (candy?) let me know and I can buy them/toss them in.

Primo Itch
Nov 4, 2006

Pompous Rhombus posted:

I couldn't find it as an add-on because it's included :downs: So yeah, $25 should get it down to Brazil in 6-10 days, with tracking. Let me know if there's anything in particular you want me to write on the Customs form, I know how wanky they can be.

Lens weighs almost nothing and you've got up to 4lbs with a small Flat Rate box, if you want any other US goodies at cost (candy?) let me know and I can buy them/toss them in.

Sounds great. Maybe some 10 bucks in assorted typical candies? My email is hernando.rosa.poa at the world famous google mail service so we can talk details.

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007

Primo Itch posted:

Sounds great. Maybe some 10 bucks in assorted typical candies? My email is hernando.rosa.poa at the world famous google mail service so we can talk details.

E-mail sent!

Primo Itch
Nov 4, 2006
Paypal sent to Phompous Rhombus for lens and florida candy. I'll let you know when it finally gets throught Brazilian customs (Can be anywhere from a week to after christmas this time of the year...)

LiterallyATomato
Mar 17, 2009

MrBlandAverage posted:

I shipped the Bamboo yesterday afternoon and PM'd TequilaJesus the tracking number.

And received! Works great, thanks!

Aeka 2.0
Nov 16, 2000

:ohdear: Have you seen my apex seals? I seem to have lost them.

Dinosaur Gum
It is with great regret that I'm selling my 500CM Hasselblad. It is a 1993 model and comes with the 80mm lens and film back, basically what you see in the pictures. everything is in pretty good condition, no light leak, takes awesome photos.
I'm selling it because it is collecting dust, literally, I had to brush it off for the photos, its been sitting on my shelf for the past few months and my interests have moved from photography now that I'm busy as hell.

Selling for $1400. Free shipping to the contiguous US.

Moon Potato
May 12, 2003

I've only used these a couple times since I got a 24-70mm, so I have a Nikkor 35mm f/1.4 AI-s and a Nikkor 24mm f/2.0 AI-s up for sale. Edit: Everything is sold

The 24mm is in like-new condition. There's light internal dust visible under close scrutiny, but it's otherwise pretty much perfect. I'm asking $475 (an EX+ is going for $499 on KEH right now).

The 35mm has moderate cosmetic wear but very clean glass. There's a little uneven tension throughout the focus throw, but not enough to be an issue unless you're trying to do rack focus video work. I'll match the $418 that KEH has a "BGN" copy going for right now.

I'm in McKinleyville, CA and will ship priority to the US for free. I hate Paypal, but can take credit cards through Square or actually bother completing the setup for Google Wallet or anything else that's not totally shady.

Moon Potato fucked around with this message at 20:59 on Dec 23, 2014

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
I have an off-brand 24mm f2 - Vivitar I think, and boy howdy is the CA real bad wide open. How is it on the Nikkor 24mm?

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

1st AD posted:

I have an off-brand 24mm f2 - Vivitar I think, and boy howdy is the CA real bad wide open. How is it on the Nikkor 24mm?

For that kinda money on keh it better be loving awesome.

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE

SoundMonkey posted:

For that kinda money on keh it better be loving awesome.

Yeah - the money question is, is it as good as a Samyang 24/1.4? (no.)

Moon Potato
May 12, 2003

1st AD posted:

CA seems reasonably well controlled (as far as old spherical glass goes) in my experience, but I can do a torture test with some harshly lit crinkled foil or aluminum screen and compare it to some other lenses if anyone's interested.

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer
Pompous Rombus' Agfa PB-20 arrived today, exactly as described. I took it in a dark room to see if the bellows had any light leaks, and it looks perfectly light tight! Awesome, and thanks!

I will be putting a test roll of God's Own Film (Portra) through it this weekend.

Fatal
Jul 29, 2004

I'm gunna kill you BITCH!!!

Baron Dirigible posted:

PM'ed with postage and paypal info

[edit: payment received, item sent!

Got this! (25 Panasonic m4/3) Thanks a bunch

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

Bumping my old post, last reductions before eBay! I'll probably post the X-E2 and the macro lens to eBay this Thursday or Friday if no one else bites.

Bob Socko posted:

For Sale - My Fuji Gear
Gear and prices:
  • 1x SOLD2x Fuji X-E2 bodies - $599$539 each. Both come with a charger, 2 Fuji-branded batteries, and a Gordy's Camera Strap.
  • Fuji 60mm f/2.4 macro + 10mm & 16mm Fotga extension tubes - $349$309
  • ALSO FOR SALE BUT NOT PICTURED BELOW - Marumi DHG 72mm circular polarizer - $39

red19fire
May 26, 2010

red19fire posted:

Thought I'd throw this up in case anyone's in the market. I have an Elinchrom Ranger Quadra RX AS with a Pro Ringflash for sale. Prefer local pickup in NJ, but will also ship to your door. $2100 goon price.

Includes everything seen here:
RQ RX AS unit, recently serviced by CrisCam for a blown PCB board so it's basically new. Shoulder strap included.
RQ A head. This is the 'action' head with an extremely fast flash duration. I'll also throw in a Manfrotto umbrella adapter so you can actually use umbrellas, instead of the flimsy plastic thing.
Elinchrom Skyport Speed Trigger, works, with some velcro dots on it. The receiver is built into the RQ unit.
RQ PRO ringflash with bracket. For the ringflash look that's popular every 2-3 years. I got this super cheap on ebay because the dude listed it as the ECO by accident.
Lithium battery conversion. 1/3 the weight, twice the p-p-p-p-POWAH. 300-something full-power flashes. The RQ unit doesn't read the power correctly, but this has an LCD on the side to show the real power remaining.

Drop to $2k. Need to sell this beast, it's fantastic for wedding photographers. Also open to offers.

Man_of_Teflon
Aug 15, 2003

Man_of_Teflon posted:

^^^ I bought a monoprice tablet a while ago and it seems to work great for the price.

Now that I have a 4x5... I should sell my medium format camera gear. This Bronica has served me well but it's time for it to find a new home.

Included is:

- Bronica SQ-Ai body
- Waistlevel finder
- Prism finder
- Speed grip

- 50mm 3.5 S lens
- 80mm 2.8 PS lens
- 150mm 3.5 S lens

- 120i back
- 220i back
- older style 220 back with some parts removed to shoot 35mm sprockets
- spare 220i back that started leaking light through the dark slide seal. everything else is fine, kept it for parts.
- polaroid back (not pictured)

- S-18 extension tube
- S-36 extension tube

- 67mm hoya polarizer that fits all the lenses
- a buttload of spare batteries
- 2 lens caps (one is a crappy small ebay one)
- 3 lens rear caps
- 2 body caps

Everything is in KEH BGN or EX condition. The only flaws I can think of are:

- I bought a metered prism a while ago. It was claimed to work by the ebay seller, but didn't work on my camera, so I returned it. It's possible the metering part of my camera could be messed up?
- There's a small mark on the front of the 150mm lens. Doesn't seem to affect picture quality at all.
- Minor cleaning marks on focusing screen.

I also have a bunch of film. Everything has been kept frozen/refrigerated after getting it:

11x 120 Acros (expired 2006-2008, unknown storage before it made it to me.)
4x 120 FP4+ (exp 12/13, kept cold)
2x 120 HP5+ (exp 2012-2013, kept cold)
1x 120 TXP320 (exp 04/04, unknown storage)

12x 120 Portra 160vc (exp 2005-2008, unknown storage)
4x 120 Pro 800Z (exp 10/10, unknown storage)
3x 120 Reala (exp 01/08, unknown storage)

4x 220 Astia (exp 12/08, unknown storage)
3x 220 Portra 400 (exp 10/13, kept cold, one has open foil but is untouched otherwise)
2x 220 Velvia 100F (exp 07/09, unknown storage)

I'd like to get $1200 shipped CONUS for everything. I can go down on the price a bit if I can keep some 120 film. Happy to provide detailed pictures of any parts requested.

Dropping the price on this to $1100 shipped CONUS. I'd also do a deal without the film for $900 shipped.

Moon Potato
May 12, 2003

Moon Potato posted:

I've only used these a couple times since I got a 24-70mm, so I have a Nikkor 35mm f/1.4 AI-s and a Nikkor 24mm f/2.0 AI-s up for sale.

The 24mm is in like-new condition. There's light internal dust visible under close scrutiny, but it's otherwise pretty much perfect. I'm asking $475 (an EX+ is going for $499 on KEH right now).

The 35mm has moderate cosmetic wear but very clean glass. There's a little uneven tension throughout the focus throw, but not enough to be an issue unless you're trying to do rack focus video work. I'll match the $418 that KEH has a "BGN" copy going for right now.

I'm in McKinleyville, CA and will ship priority to the US for free. I hate Paypal, but can take credit cards through Square or actually bother completing the setup for Google Wallet or anything else that's not totally shady.

I'm lowering prices to $440 for the 24mm and $400 for the 35mm.

Update: the 35mm sold on Craigslist.

Update 2: the 24mm sold as well.

Moon Potato fucked around with this message at 20:59 on Dec 23, 2014

Animal
Apr 8, 2003

Bob Socko posted:

Bumping my old post, last reductions before eBay! I'll probably post the X-E2 and the macro lens to eBay this Thursday or Friday if no one else bites.

I really wish I could get that X-E2 from you, maybe if I could sell my X-E1...
And you should know I am putting the 23mm f/1.4 to good use!

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

Final X-E2 paid for and shipped to Animal. :)

Animal
Apr 8, 2003

Received the package from Bob Socko insanely quick. Everything is in fantastic shape. He even threw a few extra things as bonus swag. Once again he is a class act. If I won the lottery I would buy every single possession that Bob Socko owns.

Bizzaro Quik
Dec 1, 2004
Japan rules, right?
Selling two LP-E6 Wasabi chargers that I found laying around. Anybody interested?

$15 shipped priority mail?

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE

Pompous Rhombus posted:

All septums there for each, cycles through the magazine normally. Frame counters removed. Not sure on light leakiness, have no more 4x5 film to try them on. The most awesome, bolt-action way to shoot 4x5.

[pending until end of month to Paul Mauddib]

Ready to send payment on these, today or tomorrow depending on when my CC payment posts.

Duckjob
Aug 22, 2003
Pack 'n Save has everyday low prices
Buy my bucket of instant gratification!

Nikon N80 - $70 shipped
Works great and includes the grip with a AA battery tray.

Nikon D300 - $450 shipped
Just came back from NPS with a new shutter (I'll dig up the receipt and post it soon). Works like new with under 4K clicks! A few wear marks here and there, just PM be if you want more photos. Includes 2 batteries, charger, strap and box with all the manuals and cables.

Nikon 17-55mm f/2.8 DX - $740 shipped
Scratches on the hood release button and light wear on the hood mount, otherwise the front and rear elements are in good shape. Comes with both caps, hood, UV filter and a pouch.

Nikon SB-24 - $50 each shipped
Non residue flash sold to Bud!
I have 2 of these that works great. One of them still has some velcro tape and residue

]
Canon AE-1 Kit- $180 shipped
Mechanically good except for the busted meter.
Includes:
50mm f/1.8
Vivitar 75-205mm f/3.8 lens + Leather case
Strap
I'll throw in a broken Canon 155A speedlight for free (if you want). There's battery acid damage and i'm not sure if its repairable or not. I just don't want it anymore.

Google Wallet or Venmo would be great but can do PayPal

Duckjob fucked around with this message at 00:07 on Dec 6, 2014

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Duckjob posted:

Buy my bucket of instant gratification!

Are you selling that telephoto?

Duckjob
Aug 22, 2003
Pack 'n Save has everyday low prices

VelociBacon posted:

Are you selling that telephoto?

Are you talking about the leather case? If so, its for the FD mount Vivitar 75-205mm f/3.8

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Duckjob posted:

Are you talking about the leather case? If so, its for the FD mount Vivitar 75-205mm f/3.8

Sorry, I was talking about what I now recognize to be the 17-55.

VelociBacon fucked around with this message at 05:35 on Dec 5, 2014

Ethanfr0me
Feb 2, 2012
Anyone have a waist level Pentax 67 viewfinder they would like to sell? Looking for the folding version, would also consider the "chimney" style.

Bud
Oct 5, 2002

Quite Polite Like Walter Cronkite

Duckjob posted:

Nikon SB-24 - $50 each shipped
Non residue flash sold!

I sent monies for this, hold the residue.

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
Parting ways with the majority of my gear, I need to pay off some bills and focus on my primary hobby.

These are all lightly used (some mint). All prices include shipping and insurance to the US.

All items work perfectly.
Camera with kit lens sold.
Olympus OM-D EM5, w/ charger + olympus battery, case and spare "Wasabi" batteries (2), 14-42mm lens and remote shutter release (corded), USB cable
Missing the eye piece as it seems to be held on with only hopes and tears.
Asking $600 $510 shipped

Edit : Also including the 40-150 at the $510 price. So this kit will consist of the camera body, 14-42mm, 40-150mm and other accessories you see above plus a Yongnuo YN-560 II Speedlight Flash have sitting at home.

Please note this pictures the 25mm lens as well, but it is not included with the camera itself, the 14-42mm is.

14-42 lens

Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 25mm f/1.8 w/ lens hood and caps
Mint condition, box found and included.
Asking $315 shipped
Pictured on camera, camera not included with lens.

Olympus M. 40-150mm F4.0-5.6 R Zoom Lens w/ caps, BOX found so it is included!
Used very little, not sure of the box I am still trying to locate it amid my remodel.
Asking $100 shipped

mAlfunkti0n fucked around with this message at 05:02 on Dec 13, 2014

Geektox
Aug 1, 2012

Good people don't rip other people's arms off.
Bob Socko's flash has arrived in immaculate condition!

Actually it arrived a week ago and Canada loving Post forgot to leave a note.

polyfractal
Dec 20, 2004

Unwind my riddle.
Anyone have cheap medium format gear they want to get rid of? I'd like to dip my toe in medium format, but don't want to spend big bucks yet in case I'm terrible and/or hate it.

Was looking for a cheap Yashica TLR or similar.

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE

Pompous Rhombus posted:

Last call on these before LFF: 4x5 Grafmatics (x2) $120 $115 shipped[/s]

All septums there for each, cycles through the magazine normally. Frame counters removed. Not sure on light leakiness, have no more 4x5 film to try them on. The most awesome, bolt-action way to shoot 4x5.

[pending until end of month to Paul Mauddib]

Sent payment for this yesterday.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

If this is the wrong thread, I apologize. I'm cleaning out a bunch of old stuff, and ran across my old camera stuff, and I have no idea if there is any value here or not, so I thought I'd ask. If it's potentially worth something or there is interest I'll get pictures of everything for an actual 'for sale' post.

Minolta X-570 body. No visible blemish or scratches.
Vivitar Series 1, 28-90mm f2.8 lens. Couple of very small paint blemishes. Has a Vivitar 67mm skylight 1A filter on it since new.
Vivitar 70-200mm f4.5 lens w/bag. No blemish or scratches visible. 52mm skylight 1A filter.
Kiron MC7 2x teleconverter w/zip case. No blemishes or scratches.
Vivitar 3700 DM/M-TTL flash. Has a small bit of corrosion where an old battery leaked, looks like it should be cleanable.
3x Cokin filters, 52mm - Star 4, Star 16, Sepia.

None of this is particularly useful with the Nikon D3300 I just got, so thought I'd throw it out and see what people who know stuff about cameras thought.

Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

The Locator posted:

If this is the wrong thread, I apologize. I'm cleaning out a bunch of old stuff, and ran across my old camera stuff, and I have no idea if there is any value here or not, so I thought I'd ask. If it's potentially worth something or there is interest I'll get pictures of everything for an actual 'for sale' post.

Minolta X-570 body. No visible blemish or scratches.
Vivitar Series 1, 28-90mm f2.8 lens. Couple of very small paint blemishes. Has a Vivitar 67mm skylight 1A filter on it since new.
Vivitar 70-200mm f4.5 lens w/bag. No blemish or scratches visible. 52mm skylight 1A filter.
Kiron MC7 2x teleconverter w/zip case. No blemishes or scratches.
Vivitar 3700 DM/M-TTL flash. Has a small bit of corrosion where an old battery leaked, looks like it should be cleanable.
3x Cokin filters, 52mm - Star 4, Star 16, Sepia.

None of this is particularly useful with the Nikon D3300 I just got, so thought I'd throw it out and see what people who know stuff about cameras thought.

Thanks!

You didn't actually specify a desire to sell and name a price, but you should still get a username pic up because people are probably gonna want some of that stuff. See OP, etc.

• Locked thread