Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways

mr.capps posted:

Here, I went to bed and woke up. Let me explain this.

I am upset, because Taste tried to use me to gently caress over another player other than me because of "forums drama" and that Winvirus allowed this because he thought it would be funny. What Taste tried to do had nothing to do with the game, it was personal to him. In the chatlogs above you can see he was upset.

I am upset because Winvirus instead of stopping this when I came to him, lied to me.

I am upset that Taste won't owned up to what he did and admit he was wrong. Because he knows he is wrong. When I told taste I was going to inform Winvirus of what happened, he began editing the skype logs. He was trying to do damage control. Just like how he was trying to act above it all in this thread a while ago.

I am upset because I wanted to get through this game with the minimum amount of "drama" possible and tried to avoid hurting people. But what Taste did was tried to use me to gently caress with another player. And this really had nothing to do with the game, but Winvirus allowed it.

This game lost any sort of validity of actually being a game.

Shits hosed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

You only delay the inevitable. All of this island will soon belong to me.

Just so everyone is clear, the moderation team will use better discretion in the future regarding things like this, and opting instead for straightforward answers instead of "this could be rly funny to mess with capps for a minute" and letting it spiral into some huge issue that affects multiple players. There's not really much else I can say on the matter; I've already apologized and I am prone to human error just as much as anyone else. I am leaving my personal opinions out of this.

If someone is claiming they're cheating, and I find out they're not, then they're just a jerk and maybe you should vote to eliminate them. If someone is actually cheating, they will be instantly eliminated and blackballed from any game I run.

If anyone has any further questions regarding these issues, I urge you to contact me privately. If you wish to exit the game, simply do not vote for two consecutive cycles. If you are no longer having fun, take a few days away from a game on the internet and do something else. Happy holidays!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Capps, you're a loving baby who can't process that maybe making fun of someone who claims to know everything that's going on by introducing new conflicting info isn't in fact either a major violation or somehow an attempt to hurt someone else.

I would explain further but I actually do care about the integrity of this game and winvirus, whose rules I have not broken in letter or spirit.

I realize you consider yourself some sort of TGR savant and that's fine but consider embracing the idiot portion and realizing you don't have to act down to the age jokes people make about you.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Taste, you're not in this game anymore and nobody's going to be impressed if you get the last word. Just stop.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I don't really care about the last word, I don't intend on sticking around any further.

I just wanted to make it clear that I have nothing to apologize for.

Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcpFdngLi7Y

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Tremendous Taste posted:

Capps, you're a loving baby who can't process that maybe making fun of someone who claims to know everything that's going on by introducing new conflicting info isn't in fact either a major violation or somehow an attempt to hurt someone else.

I never claimed I knew everything in the game.

Tremendous Taste posted:

I realize you consider yourself some sort of TGR savant and that's fine but consider embracing the idiot portion and realizing you don't have to act down to the age jokes people make about you.

You are just making yourself look like more of an rear end in a top hat.

You are lying. Stop trying to save face Taste. You went out of your way to gently caress with a player in this game who isn't me because of stupid forums drama. And you tried to use me to do this.

Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Nobody cares about your forum image but you Taste. So stop trying to save it.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Man I sure am glad Thanksgiving is coming up here.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Who else likes to eat lots of food?

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

We don't have Thanksgiving here but I sure do love turkey. What's your favourite food?

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Honey ham, definitely.

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

I have spoken with Taste privately and he will (should) no longer post in this thread. Thank you all for your cooperation.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I don't find thanksgiving meats very exciting. We normally have dinner rolls on the side and I love those. Also, pumpkin pie.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

mr.capps posted:

You are lying. Stop trying to save face Taste. You went out of your way to gently caress with a player in this game who isn't me because of stupid forums drama. And you tried to use me to do this.

I'm still not clear on why that's wrong, though. It seems like it's in the spirit of the game

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I'm doing the thing I call other people crazy for and just submitting my vote early and chilling out.

I voted for Nexal. Sorry Nexal!

Happy Thanksgiving all!

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

:munch:
The last game played on TGR will be Diplomacy.
:munch:

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

Approx. 30 hours for votes! Get 'em in!

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

Deadline in 7.5 hours officially, but since I'm going out tonight it's unofficially "when I get home"

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

:siren:THE VOTES HAVE BEEN TALLIED FOR DAY 7:siren:

With 1 vote, Mad Rancher is safe.
With 1 vote, Asiina is safe.
With 1 vote, Murmur Twin is safe.

With 11 votes, Nexal has been eliminated Day 7.

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

It's now Day 8! Voting deadline is Mon. Dec. 1st, 6PM EST, or approx. 42 hours from now.

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

27.5 hours until deadline.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
lol

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

3.5 hours until deadline, but I may be late getting home.

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

:siren:THE VOTES HAVE BEEN TALLIED FOR DAY 8:siren:

With 1 vote, Murmur Twin is safe.
With 1 vote, Poque is safe.

With 2 votes, Mad Rancher is safe.

With 9 votes, fronz has been eliminated Day 8.

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

It's now Day 9! The voting deadline will be Wed. Dec. 3rd at 6PM EST.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Chaos capps reigns.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
yay i got a vote

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

I also urge you all to submit confessionals, dear players! You are all wonderful. :)

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLf8VE0GtnA

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I am suddenly compelled to quit the game.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
"no i have just become the avatar of chaos and plan on slowly corrupting the world to my will" - mr.capps, 2014

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

In his homeroom in r'lyeh, dread capps waits, posting.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
i feel like voting for capps.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

is he even in this game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=