Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Lol your dumbs I'm a town bomb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
Sorry. Like I said, I just really don't care enough. I just wanted the game over.

I assume it's ard/kumba?

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
Also, we would have lost anyway if we no lynched. Scum knew I had no reason to lie, so I would have been a risk free NK, and they win.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
The game isn't necessarily over. There's at least one vig still alive.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
CapitalistPig was lynched. He was a Bomb.

Kumbamontu and Ardulac murder the remaining town. Scum victory!

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
What, bullshit. I still had a vig! :argh:

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

EXAKT Science posted:

What, bullshit. I still had a vig! :argh:

Haha. No you didn't.

Goon - Ardulac
Goon - Kumbamontu
Vig (blank) - fiery_valkyrie
Vig (Loaded) - Juanito
Vig (Loaded) - Opopanax
Vig (blank) - Exakt Science
Bomb - CapitalistPig
Bomb - Allen Wren
Hunter - Puntification

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Oh okay, you rolled for blanks at the start of the game. Well, in that case, gg scum.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
My 2nd to last post was the scummiest poo poo ever and I rightfully got called out for it, I was sweating bullets. I didn't know what to do cause I didn't want to be that guy and just sit back and watch without commenting on anything even though that was probably the ideal play.

Either way though :hfive: to Ard and gg everyone. I really like the setup. There's not a whole ton of moving parts, everyone gets to be/do something interesting, and there's enough at play to make night actions useful while not completely gamebreaking like they can be sometimes. Great stuff!

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

I was both amazed I got lynched before I even noticed there were new posts in the thread indicating I was being voted for and saddened when my bombness wasn't bomby.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Kumbamontu posted:

everyone gets to be/do something interesting

Hah, no.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
Man this game went incredibly fast, thanks met, everyone.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

CPig played bomb perfect though with this post:

CapitalistPig posted:

Please lynch me then.

I dare you.

Had there been an NL D3 it's entirely probable we would have shot CPig for this post alone, which would have left me/exact/f_v in 3 man lylo. There's definitely interesting stuff you can do as any of the roles

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
granted that's a weak example, but still, the idea is there

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Yeah if I hadn't been a blank vig, I would have shot Ard, which would have also put kumba/f_v/me in 3-man lylo. I'm just happy to continue my losing streak as town :v:

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

EXAKT Science posted:

Yeah if I hadn't been a blank vig, I would have shot Ard, which would have also put kumba/f_v/me in 3-man lylo. I'm just happy to continue my losing streak as town :v:

i was doccing ard the whole time so you were hosed either way

juanito's vig on ard was indeed blocked by yours truly :getin:

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Kumbamontu posted:

granted that's a weak example, but still, the idea is there

Sure, I'm just mildly bitter that I basically didn't get to actually play the game aside from making one vote, due to the day one turbo on me starting and ending while I was asleep.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Allen Wren posted:

Sure, I'm just mildly bitter that I basically didn't get to actually play the game aside from making one vote, due to the day one turbo on me starting and ending while I was asleep.

Sorry bud.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

And sorry everyone else. I was in a lovely mood and didn't really care if town lost.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

It happens. I'm not super-upset.

Ardulac
May 31, 2005

"There is a difference between fear and caution."

fiery_valkyrie posted:

And sorry everyone else. I was in a lovely mood and didn't really care if town lost.
The only way to win was to lynch me since a no lynch would have resulted in me killing you based on your claim and that would have been game, so don't be too hard on yourself.

Also, I'm assuming Opop also shot me (unless he was saving his vig), so I feel like I have more lives than your average cat.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
If anyone has any suggestions of games they would rather play than run, let me know and I'll take a look at it. I've been stealing random setups from various forums and a few wikis.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
This setup was definitely a winner in my book. Where are you getting these setups from out of curiosity Met?

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Copy pasted Brass & Shrapnel and Assassin in the Palace straight from MafiaWiki because they looked interesting.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
I had no idea those pages existed in that wiki, that is an awesome resource.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Ardulac posted:

The only way to win was to lynch me since a no lynch would have resulted in me killing you based on your claim and that would have been game, so don't be too hard on yourself.

Also, I'm assuming Opop also shot me (unless he was saving his vig), so I feel like I have more lives than your average cat.

And I knew claiming was a risky move since it made me 100% the NK target, but I was hoping it would generate enough discussion that we could figure out who the scum were.

I think not having all 3 town players in the thread at the same time made it extremely difficult.

Also, I really was hoping for that bloodbath. I was disappointed we didn't all die on N1.

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem
Thank you for the game, Met!

Screw you Ardu & Kumba, I'd like to see you guys win a game without being lying sacks of poo poo.

jk :) good job

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
I am glad I get to add this to my pile of scum victories, as I am still undefeated.

My town win % is something absurdly low like 30%, so apparently I am only good at being a lying sack of poo poo.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
30%? Heh, I've never won a single game as town. :smug:

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
I think I'm going to run a game based on one of the setups on this wiki with modified flavor, be excited

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Kumbamontu posted:

I am glad I get to add this to my pile of scum victories, as I am still undefeated.

My town win % is something absurdly low like 30%, so apparently I am only good at being a lying sack of poo poo.

I am also undefeated in casting the losing vote in lylo for town. Huzzah!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Thanks! This was fun.
I knew ard was scum early on pure gut alone and then as soon as KUMBA made that post I knew it was those two.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
it was a bad post, that is for sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Kumbamontu posted:

I think I'm going to run a game based on one of the setups on this wiki with modified flavor, be excited

Reserve me a spot and PM me when its set up.

• Locked thread