Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

John "Gay" Cena

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

that'd be a pretty good forums name

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

:captainpop:
Dat font

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Cardboard Box posted:

It's a solid second choice if Homo Homo Homo is taken.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

The amount of blind optimism to be seriously considering the long term implications of a future Jarrett dominated wrestling industry is breathtaking.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Anonymous posted:

[8:1] WWE shop
1 Name: Anonymous : 2014-11-09 16:14
go to WWE shop
so many pictures of sluts in Ambrose gear
Ambrose is a "little crazy" and aggressive
these are typically bad attributes to have
kind of character that perpetuates 'muh rape culture'
he can master all those titties at any time
probably loving Renee right this moment

loving women, not even once

:fella:

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
...that is worrisome.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

flashy_mcflash posted:

I'm making this my desktop background.

I once saw someone comment on a Youtube video who was convinced Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit's deaths were part of an Illuminati blood sacrifice and that Vince didn't want to do it but he had to. Those two were just two more in a long line of sacrifices.

I have no idea whether or not this has anything to do with Ho Kogan.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:

Cardboard Box posted:

Mods please change my name to John "Gay" Cena

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

triplexpac posted:

Well that took a weird turn

Got nothing on this guy, who believes Alberto Del Rio and Ryback are shapeshifting alien space lizards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q74kApA5eqU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaArhUTZ8A4

lokipunk
Jan 16, 2007

Roman Reigns posted:

and Ryback are shapeshifting alien space lizards

:stare: BIG GUY HOLLOW EARTH

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Cardboard Box posted:

I'd like 'Blood Goatee' please

e:

flashy_mcflash fucked around with this message at 15:49 on Dec 3, 2014

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

flashy_mcflash posted:

I'm making this my desktop background.

Let me introduce you to WWE EXPOSED.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F93eRrJ5FRw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7yn1kwxkQE

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

oatgan posted:

but enough about wrestling what about MMA

I don't want to fight the unbeaten elementary school child who survived his uncles brutal heart punches

-dennis the real minnis

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

ahaha wow, I thought the first one was mind-blowing but then I watched the second. Beautiful.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

quote:

How did she go to her supervisor the day after with five broken vertebrae? Even if that part is true, going the day after instead of that day means that the injury could have happened off the clock. Which means, no workman's comp case.

Three months to file a police report? (not something anyone who didn't witness can do, which, she should know.)

Just seems fishy to me.

Ugh I hate these kind of people, always assuming that the victim is in the wrong

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

achillesforever6 posted:

Ugh I hate these kind of people, always assuming that the victim is in the wrong

No, see, everyone in American, especially MILLENNIALS, are just a bunch of dirty welfare-queen leeches. Unless you're a millionaire, in which case you worked for everything FROM YOUR BOOT STRAPS and have never gotten a break or an advantage from anyone and everyone is trying to oppress you and take advantage of your success. Your employees are the enemy, the government is the enemy, and neither one has ever done anything except take food out of your mouth.

They should be crawling in their hands and knees BEGGING you to work when they're hurt so they can properly pay the doctors you play golf with on Saturday instead of trying to LITERALLY STEAL from you by claiming Worker's Comp, and the Government enforcing that LITERAL THEFT is nothing short of tyranny and dictatorship. Thanks Obama.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

so this site is the wrestling equivalent of clickhole and all these people are written by the onion right?

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

these tna protests have got to stop

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Hands Up, Don't Pay Production Staff or Talent

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
So is the rear end not part of the body??

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

See guys? TNA is essentially a rehab facility with some occasional wrestling.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

out of curiosity, is WWE covering their rehab programs while they're in TNA?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

sportsgenius86 posted:

Yup. WWE's please stop dying assholes, you're killing our stock prices Policy.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

coconono posted:

Yup. WWE's please stop dying assholes, you're killing our stock prices Policy.

Yeah it makes sense for WWE to try to do their best to make wrestlers in general look good. Granted they can't support every single worker out there but it's in their best interest to make sure headlines like "Current WWE star Jeff Hardy goes crazy on drug binge" don't appear.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
Haven't they cut Tammy Sytch off because she's gone in and hosed up so many times on their dime?

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

sportsgenius86 posted:

yeah i'm pretty sure kurt went through wwe's rehab program while under tna contract

maxallen
Nov 22, 2006

TL posted:

Haven't they cut Tammy Sytch off because she's gone in and hosed up so many times on their dime?

As I recall, it was after a shoot where she said she treated them like paid vacations.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

triplexpac posted:

So is the rear end not part of the body??

Dixie Carter has a great rear end, and body in general, you pedant.

Luchadork
Feb 18, 2010

Take a look at the masked man
Beating up the wrong guy
Oh man! Wonder if he'll ever know
Chris Benoit killed his family

maxallen posted:

As I recall, it was after a shoot where she said she treated them like paid vacations.

I think she also laughed about the rehab being a joke, saying she snuck out and to a liquor store while getting treatment.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

maxallen posted:

Yeah, she said that on Colt's podcast.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

Require More Fire posted:

I think she also laughed about the rehab being a joke, saying she snuck out and to a liquor store while getting treatment.

Don't they also let the talent pick the rehab they go to as well?

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

Sanguinia posted:

No, see, everyone in American, especially MILLENNIALS, are just a bunch of dirty welfare-queen leeches. Unless you're a millionaire, in which case you worked for everything FROM YOUR BOOT STRAPS and have never gotten a break or an advantage from anyone and everyone is trying to oppress you and take advantage of your success. Your employees are the enemy, the government is the enemy, and neither one has ever done anything except take food out of your mouth.

They should be crawling in their hands and knees BEGGING you to work when they're hurt so they can properly pay the doctors you play golf with on Saturday instead of trying to LITERALLY STEAL from you by claiming Worker's Comp, and the Government enforcing that LITERAL THEFT is nothing short of tyranny and dictatorship. Thanks Obama.

This post wasn't even a little bit as funny as you thought it was.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

This post wasn't even a little bit as funny as you thought it was.

I'm so glad you got back to me on that, I was really losing sleep over it. 36 hours is really too long to wait for the critique on my posts.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Sanguinia posted:

I'm so glad you got back to me on that, I was really losing sleep over it. 36 hours is really too long to wait for the critique on my posts.

oh i'm sorry would you prefer instant gratification???

millenial

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Daniel Bryan fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Dec 5, 2014

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

I'm sure discovery paid through the nose for the rights to show TNA Champion Bobby Roode to his Sri Lankan fans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

hahahahahaha