Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib
If those Vivitar lenses are for the Minolta, I might be interested. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who enjoys old MC/MD-mount glass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

The Locator posted:

Vivitar Series 1, 28-90mm f2.8 lens. Couple of very small paint blemishes. Has a Vivitar 67mm skylight 1A filter on it since new.

I assume this is minolta mount, but if it is an M42 series 1 28-90 f2.8-3.5, I'm interested.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Everything is for the Minolta. I'll get a username-photo post up tomorrow when I get home from work.

Thanks.

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

polyfractal posted:

Anyone have cheap medium format gear they want to get rid of? I'd like to dip my toe in medium format, but don't want to spend big bucks yet in case I'm terrible and/or hate it.

Was looking for a cheap Yashica TLR or similar.

What's your budget? I'm selling my Bornica SQ-Ai for $400.

daspope
Sep 20, 2006

WTB

Looking to buy a Pentacon Six Carl Zeiss Jena Sonnar 180 f2.8. I am in the US. I don't care if it is ugly as long as the price is reasonable.

404notfound
Mar 5, 2006

stop staring at me

polyfractal posted:

Anyone have cheap medium format gear they want to get rid of? I'd like to dip my toe in medium format, but don't want to spend big bucks yet in case I'm terrible and/or hate it.

Was looking for a cheap Yashica TLR or similar.

I have a Yashica Mat-124 (non-G) with a broken light meter. I'll try to get pictures up today after work.

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007

Paul MaudDib posted:

Sent payment for this yesterday.

Mailed it Priority this morning! Can't find the drat receipt with the tracking number, but it should be there within three days.

polyfractal
Dec 20, 2004

Unwind my riddle.

bobmarleysghost posted:

What's your budget? I'm selling my Bornica SQ-Ai for $400.

It's tempting, but I'm trying hard to spend very little, since I've already spent plenty of photobux on my digital system. $400 is a bit steep for me atm since I'm just testing if I like film...was hoping to get into medium format via a TLR + film + darkroom supplies in like $150-200 total.

404notfound posted:

I have a Yashica Mat-124 (non-G) with a broken light meter. I'll try to get pictures up today after work.

Great! This would be perfect (was planning on metering externally anyway)

That 70s Shirt
Dec 6, 2006

What do you think I'm gonna do? I'm gonna save the fuckin' day!
SELLING: Fuji X-Pro 1 + Lenses ALL SOLD

I'm selling my much-loved X-Pro 1 kit. For the last several months I've gone back to shooting pretty much exclusively with my D800 and I could use the money, so...

X-Pro 1 Body

Includes:
- Body (Light cosmetic damage on par with 1.5 years of use (e.g. small paint flecks missing from some corners, light screen scratches))*
- Thumbs Up EP-7S thumb rest (moderate cosmetic damage (paint missing from constant contact with thumb))
- Match Technical Red "Bop" soft release*
- Body Cap
- Charger
- Batteries (2)
- Wrist strap

*The camera body is excellent condition except for the soft release. I was getting tired of it constantly unscrewing itself and getting lost (one time I lost it on the street while out shooting only to find it several days later), so I super-glued it into the shutter release button. It does not negatively effect the camera in way other than a cable release can no longer be used. Probably not the smartest thing to do but, then again, I was never expecting to sell this camera.

$600
SOLD

Fujinon 35mm XF f/1.4

Needs no introduction; on the camera 90%+ of the time.
- Lens + caps
- Hood + cap
$285
SOLD

Fujinon 18-55mm XF f/2.8-4.0

Standard range zoom.
- Lens + caps
- Hood
$360
SOLD

I will sell the body and lenses separately, but if anyone wants the whole kit I'll sell it for $1095 $850. ALL SOLD

That 70s Shirt fucked around with this message at 20:15 on Dec 21, 2014

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007

That 70s Shirt posted:

SELLING: Fuji X-Pro 1 + Lenses

I'm selling my much-loved X-Pro 1 kit. For the last several months I've gone back to shooting pretty much exclusively with my D800 and I could use the money, so...

X-Pro 1 Body

Includes:
- Body (Light cosmetic damage on par with 1.5 years of use (e.g. small paint flecks missing from some corners, light screen scratches))*
- Thumbs Up EP-7S thumb rest (moderate cosmetic damage (paint missing from constant contact with thumb))
- Body Cap
- Charger
- Batteries (2)
- Wrist strap

*The camera body is excellent condition except for the soft release. I was getting tired of it constantly unscrewing itself and getting lost (one time I lost it on the street while out shooting only to find it several days later), so I super-glued it into the shutter release button. It does not negatively effect the camera in way other than a cable release can no longer be used. Probably not the smartest thing to do but, then again, I was never expecting to sell this camera.

$600

Fujinon 35mm XF f/1.4

- Lens + caps
- Hood + cap
$285

Standard range zoom.
- Lens + caps
- Hood
$360

I will sell the body and lenses separately, but if anyone wants the whole kit I'll sell it for $1095.

I'm tentatively interested in the whole kit, can I get back to you tomorrow morning with a final answer?

edit: also found tracking info for Paul, sent it to him.

Pompous Rhombus fucked around with this message at 22:27 on Dec 8, 2014

Animal
Apr 8, 2003

Very good price on the 35mm. I am giving my sister an X-E1 body for Christmas, I'll see if I can get another family member to chip in to buy that lens.

That 70s Shirt
Dec 6, 2006

Pompous Rhombus posted:

I'm tentatively interested in the whole kit, can I get back to you tomorrow morning with a final answer?

No problem. :)

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007

Have given it a thought and I don't think it'd work out for me; I'm interested in an X-T1 (and both of those lenses, perfect combo for me) but it might be kind of hard to sell that X-Pro for that purpose. I've handled an X-Pro1 in the store and decided I preferred the XT-1, otherwise I'd be all about it.

If Animal decides to pass on the 35mm, I will take it though.

Bud
Oct 5, 2002

Quite Polite Like Walter Cronkite

Duckjob posted:

Nikon SB-24 - $50 each shipped
Non residue flash sold!

Bud posted:

I sent monies for this, hold the residue.

Arrived today, nice little flash! Somebody buy the other.

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

mAlfunkti0n posted:

Parting ways with the majority of my gear, I need to pay off some bills and focus on my primary hobby.

These are all lightly used (some mint). All prices include shipping and insurance to the US.

All items work perfectly.

Olympus OM-D EM5, w/ charger + olympus battery, case and spare "Wasabi" batteries (2), 14-42mm lens and remote shutter release (corded), USB cable
Missing the eye piece as it seems to be held on with only hopes and tears.
Asking $600 $510 shipped

Please note this pictures the 25mm lens as well, but it is not included with the camera itself, the 14-42mm is.

14-42 lens

Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 25mm f/1.8 w/ lens hood and caps
Mint condition, box found and included.
Asking $290 shipped
Pictured on camera, camera not included with lens.

Olympus M. 40-150mm F4.0-5.6 R Zoom Lens w/ caps, BOX found so it is included!
Used very little, not sure of the box I am still trying to locate it amid my remodel.
Asking $100 shipped

Lowered the price on the kit and 25mm lens. Cheapest you'll find the kit now.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Official pic-post of the old Minolta stuff I have. Everything is Minolta mount.

Everything (except bag):

Minolta X-570 body. No visible blemish or scratches. Little bit of dust, batteries dead (been over 20 years since last used).

Vivitar Series 1, 28-90mm f2.8 lens. Couple of very small paint blemishes. Has a Vivitar 67mm skylight 1A filter on it since new.

Vivitar 70-200mm f4.5 lens w/bag. No blemish or scratches visible. 52mm skylight 1A filter.
Pictured in group shot - 3x Cokin filters, 52mm - Star 4, Star 16, Sepia.

Kiron MC7 2x teleconverter w/zip case. No blemishes or scratches.

Vivitar 3700 DM/M-TTL flash. Has a small bit of corrosion where an old battery leaked, looks like it should be cleanable.

Old dusty Albinar bag.

Body on KEH goes for $45 bargain, $95 excellent.
Vivitar 28-90mm Series 1 on KEH goes for $59 excellent, $72 Excellent+.
Vivitar 70-210mm f4.5 on KEH for $13 excellent.
Teleconverter on KEH $7.00
Based on KEH descriptions I think everything here would qualify for Excellent or plus. Very low useage, no visible wear except for lens mount rings.

How about - $125 plus shipping for everything? Straps, bag, filters, cleaning kit (not shown) included. Feel free to make me an offer if that's unreasonable.

I have Paypal, but not the other approved payment methods. Located in Phoenix, AZ area and could arrange pickup/meet if you are local.

Edit: Would also consider trades for something useful to use with my Nikon D3300.

The Locator fucked around with this message at 06:23 on Dec 9, 2014

404notfound
Mar 5, 2006

stop staring at me

polyfractal posted:

Great! This would be perfect (was planning on metering externally anyway)

So here we have the Yashica Mat-124 with a case and telephoto attachment:

I popped a working battery into the camera and the light meter wasn't working. There was a bit of corrosion that I tried to clean up with some vinegar, but it still wouldn't work, so I just kind of wrote it off. Also, the telephoto viewing lens is missing its rear lens cap.

I took a chance on this one on eBay when the seller said it had an untested light meter, and while it's in pretty fantastic condition, I had some weird hangup about getting one with a working meter, which led me to grab another one while this one collected dust on my shelf.

I don't really see any dust or fungus on the lenses, although I can't really claim to be an expert (I've seen some cameras with pretty nasty fungus, though).

How does $150 including shipping sound for the entire thing? I paid a little bit more for it, but it's honestly just taking up space at this point, and I'd like to see it go to a good home considering its condition.

More pictures available upon request.

deaders
Jun 14, 2002

Someone felt sorry enough for me to change my custom title.
That's a bargain, someone grab it.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc

Pompous Rhombus posted:

Have given it a thought and I don't think it'd work out for me; I'm interested in an X-T1 (and both of those lenses, perfect combo for me) but it might be kind of hard to sell that X-Pro for that purpose. I've handled an X-Pro1 in the store and decided I preferred the XT-1, otherwise I'd be all about it.

If Animal decides to pass on the 35mm, I will take it though.

Yeah, you are either a huge fan of the OVF or you aren't. I'm never giving up my Xpro as a walk around camera (until they release an Xpro2).

polyfractal
Dec 20, 2004

Unwind my riddle.

404notfound posted:

So here we have the Yashica Mat-124 with a case and telephoto attachment:

How does $150 including shipping sound for the entire thing? I paid a little bit more for it, but it's honestly just taking up space at this point, and I'd like to see it go to a good home considering its condition.

More pictures available upon request.

That looks amazing, take my money! :) What paypal address should I send to?

Didn't realize Yashica made a telephoto adapter for their TLRs...neat! Does it work well, or is it more of a novelty?

404notfound
Mar 5, 2006

stop staring at me

polyfractal posted:

That looks amazing, take my money! :) What paypal address should I send to?

Didn't realize Yashica made a telephoto adapter for their TLRs...neat! Does it work well, or is it more of a novelty?

I honestly haven't tried the telephoto stuff. I remember putting it on to take a look, so the viewing lens at least seems to work, but no idea on the actual pictures through the taking lens. And I guess I never thought to try it out with the Mat-124G that I got later that I actually use now. I'll take a quick comparison picture tonight with the viewing lens on and off so you can at least see how that one compares.

You can send the money to 404notfound at gmail dot com. I'll get it packed up tonight and shipped out tomorrow with a tracking number.

polyfractal
Dec 20, 2004

Unwind my riddle.

404notfound posted:

I honestly haven't tried the telephoto stuff. I remember putting it on to take a look, so the viewing lens at least seems to work, but no idea on the actual pictures through the taking lens. And I guess I never thought to try it out with the Mat-124G that I got later that I actually use now. I'll take a quick comparison picture tonight with the viewing lens on and off so you can at least see how that one compares.

Electronical cash-monies have been sent! Thanks! I can't believe how excited I am for a 40+ year old piece of technology :)

404notfound
Mar 5, 2006

stop staring at me

polyfractal posted:

Electronical cash-monies have been sent! Thanks! I can't believe how excited I am for a 40+ year old piece of technology :)

Payment received, and I'll take it down to the UPS store tomorrow to send off. In the meantime, here's a picture through the viewfinder with and without the telephoto viewing lens attached:

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

mAlfunkti0n posted:

Parting ways with the majority of my gear, I need to pay off some bills and focus on my primary hobby.

These are all lightly used (some mint). All prices include shipping and insurance to the US.

All items work perfectly.

Olympus OM-D EM5, w/ charger + olympus battery, case and spare "Wasabi" batteries (2), 14-42mm lens and remote shutter release (corded), USB cable
Missing the eye piece as it seems to be held on with only hopes and tears.
Asking $600 $510 shipped

Edit : Also including the 40-150 at the $510 price. So this kit will consist of the camera body, 14-42mm, 40-150mm and other accessories you see above plus a Yongnuo YN-560 II Speedlight Flash have sitting at home.

Please note this pictures the 25mm lens as well, but it is not included with the camera itself, the 14-42mm is.

14-42 lens

Asking $315 shipped

Olympus M. 40-150mm F4.0-5.6 R Zoom Lens w/ caps, BOX found so it is included!
Used very little, not sure of the box I am still trying to locate it amid my remodel.
Asking $100 shipped

Updated again, including the 40-150mm lens in the kit + a flash. Great deal for this, not seeing anything like it anywhere else.

Sharizard
Jun 15, 2009

mAlfunkti0n posted:

Asking $315 shipped

Do you also have the papers / documentation that came with this lens? If so, I'll try to snatch this up as soon as I get paid.

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

Sharizard posted:

Do you also have the papers / documentation that came with this lens? If so, I'll try to snatch this up as soon as I get paid.

I have the box and papers that came inside the box as well. I don't have the receipt though if that is a problem. I'm currently out of town in North Carolina on training but I'll be back Friday night, so I could ship Saturday if you are able to snag it.

Sharizard
Jun 15, 2009

I'm not sure if I'm being paid this Friday or on Monday the 15th. If someone else grabs it before then, it's not a big deal. If nobody grabs it, I'll get you money as soon as I get the cash. You'll be shipping to Chicago, IL if that helps.

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

Sharizard posted:

I'm not sure if I'm being paid this Friday or on Monday the 15th. If someone else grabs it before then, it's not a big deal. If nobody grabs it, I'll get you money as soon as I get the cash. You'll be shipping to Chicago, IL if that helps.

Works for me, it won't take long as I am just down in Cincinnati.

Moon Potato
May 12, 2003

Moon Potato posted:

I've only used these a couple times since I got a 24-70mm, so I have a Nikkor 35mm f/1.4 AI-s and a Nikkor 24mm f/2.0 AI-s up for sale.

The 24mm is in like-new condition. There's light internal dust visible under close scrutiny, but it's otherwise pretty much perfect. I'm asking $475 (an EX+ is going for $499 on KEH right now).

I'm in McKinleyville, CA and will ship priority to the US for free. I hate Paypal, but can take credit cards through Square or actually bother completing the setup for Google Wallet or anything else that's not totally shady.

Anyone interested in the 24mm for $400? It's going on eBay otherwise. SOLD

Moon Potato fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Dec 23, 2014

Chitin
Apr 29, 2007

It is no sign of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
My eye is twitching because I want that lens so bad but I just finished a short and I'm in no position to be buying your beautiful, wide, fast, universally mountable lens. But someone else really should.

Animal
Apr 8, 2003

That 70s Shirt posted:

SELLING: Fuji X-Pro 1 + Lenses

X-Pro 1 Body

Includes:
- Body Cap
- Charger
- Batteries (2)
- Wrist strap

$600

Fujinon 35mm XF f/1.4

- Lens + caps
- Hood + cap
$285

Standard range zoom.
- Lens + caps
- Hood
$360

I will sell the body and lenses separately, but if anyone wants the whole kit I'll sell it for $1095.

Check your PM

widunder
May 2, 2002
How the hell did I miss out on the 35mm at that price :smith:

That 70s Shirt
Dec 6, 2006

Yeah, that one got a lot of attention really fast. I've updated my original post to show that's it's sold.

If anyone is interested in the X-Pro1, 18-55mm combo the price is now $850. They're both in fantastic condition and a brand-new kit of them would cost almost twice as much.

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

xenilk posted:

anyone getting rid or upgrading their canon yongnuo flashes? I might be interested

I've got a Yongnuo yn-560 ii to part ways with. My omd em5 sold without the bundle I was offering so the flash needs to go now.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

That 70s Shirt posted:

Yeah, that one got a lot of attention really fast. I've updated my original post to show that's it's sold.

If anyone is interested in the X-Pro1, 18-55mm combo the price is now $850. They're both in fantastic condition and a brand-new kit of them would cost almost twice as much.

How big a hurry are you in? I need to do a bit of research and comparisons so if I bite, it likely won't be until after Christmas.

That 70s Shirt
Dec 6, 2006

Honestly, the sooner the better. With Christmas coming up and my old monitor dying on me out of nowhere last week, I could use the funds. But I'm obviously going to hang on to it until I find a buyer, so if I still have it after Christmas and you want it, it's yours.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

That 70s Shirt posted:

Alright who wants to buy an X100S?

xenilk
Apr 17, 2004

ERRYDAY I BE SPLIT-TONING! Honestly, its the only skill I got other than shooting the back of women and calling it "Editorial".

mAlfunkti0n posted:

I've got a Yongnuo yn-560 ii to part ways with. My omd em5 sold without the bundle I was offering so the flash needs to go now.

How much do you want for it, shipped to canada? :)

Henchman 21
Apr 3, 2005

HENCH 4 LIFE
Decided I like small flashes more than this big bitch. Open to offers.

Henchman 21 posted:

Just like the title states, I am selling a White Lightning X1600 flash and Vegabond Mini battery pack, I bought them used off of Ebay in early october for a wedding that I shot. I didnt even end up using the battery outside of testing to verify that it functions properly. The flash I cycled about 100 times and it worked fine except I would get a warning beep from the flash. I think I may have simply been trying to cycle it too fast. Charging cord for the battery, power cord, and sync cable for the flash arent pictured but they are included as well. Would like $550, price includes shipping anywhere in the lower 48

Paypal is Kickstand85@gmail.com Dont be afraid to throw out offers

SA Mart link with more pics: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3687781

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

xenilk posted:

How much do you want for it, shipped to canada? :)

What province will it be going to? I know even USPS to :canada: can be pricey, so I will present the most reasonable offer to you that I can. :)

• Locked thread