Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Yeah, Grandi is just making poo poo up to try to look better.

Grandicap posted:

Asiina's vote is very me too, but to such an extent that it feels townie. Points to valid casework that she agrees with. Calls out the me too-ness. Doesn't force more. But clearly explains her position. Would not vote.

That didn't happen:

Asiina posted:

I was voting cause Mac was definitely making a weird connection and I couldn't tell if it was a joke vote or not. But I suppose it was.

I agree with everyone else though that Grandi's effort post to explain it feels very forced.

I wish I had more to say than :agreed: but it's pretty much how I feel about it.

##vote Grandi

You say you've "posted reads" but it really looks like you just randomly assigned alignments to people in the hope that something would gestate.

I'm happy to hammer Grandi as well, haven't been pleased with his responses (scumbo being scumbo) and I think I have all the questions answered I want!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Looks like it's pretty much just me, so I'm going to sleep fully expecting to be hammered by morning.

So, ummm pre-emptive :ghost:Go Town:zombie:

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Oh please.

##vote Grandi

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem
:redhammer:

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Lmao I made a joke about a Grinch pic because there's a Grinch role you dope

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

:ghost:I am dead. This is me being dead.:ghost:

:zombie:The mod may not acknowledge my deadness, but I acknowledge it:zombie:

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

:ghost:Did scum s4eal Opop?:zombie:

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem
I think Opop forgot about this game.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Totally did, sorry.

Grandicap, Town Aligned Elf, was banished from the North Pole D1

It is now N1

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

That means I need night actions.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

poison mushroom, town aligned elf, was stolen N1
It is now D2

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (7): Asiina, CCKeane, Juanito, Kumbamontu, Little Mac, Quidnose, yuming

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is December 12th, 2014 at 9 p.m. PST -- that's in about 2 days, 10 hours.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Hip shot but I'll buy Quid atm. I posted in him earlier, his ebd of day behavior was strange, and PM posted about him before she died, and most of her thoughts were otherwise directed toward grand so HEY.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

CCKeane posted:

Hip shot but I'll buy Quid atm. I posted in him earlier, his ebd of day behavior was strange, and PM posted about him before she died, and most of her thoughts were otherwise directed toward grand so HEY.

##vote keane

please explain the thought process behind your complete 180 on Grandi at eod, tia

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
:ghost: *falls off a roof* Someone make sure Tim Allen puts my pants on.

Also, go town, I guess. :ghost:

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem
I'm getting a bad vibe from Kumba, I don't know why. I think that Kumba and Quid could be the scum. :colbert:

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Kumbamontu posted:

##vote keane

please explain the thought process behind your complete 180 on Grandi at eod, tia

Because I thought the push was lazy and off base and IT LOOKS LIKE I WAS RIGHT.

Respond to my case, why don't you? Mayhaps your heart will grow three sizes today!!!

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Juanito posted:

I'm getting a bad vibe from Kumba, I don't know why. I think that Kumba and Quid could be the scum. :colbert:

I'd buy it.

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem
Ya, last time I played with Kumba and he was scum, he kinda skated along and was careful not to get too involved. Very similar posting to this.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I'm really surprised Grandi did not flip scum with how all over the place and desperate he was. Dude really looked like falling scum.

I forgot Kumba was in this game. I think I need to reread.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

CCKeane posted:

Because I thought the push was lazy and off base and IT LOOKS LIKE I WAS RIGHT.

Respond to my case, why don't you? Mayhaps your heart will grow three sizes today!!!

you were part of that lazy push, you conveniently didnt ever throw a vote down on him (or anyone else for that matter, keeping it on your joke vote from the game opening), and you made a total about face like 3 hours before the deadline so you could point back to it and say SEE LOOK

regarding your case, i assume you're talking about the one on quid since you didn't case me: i don't see any atypical quid behavior in his eod posting, and i dont believe quid is the type of player to kill someone for mentioning him one single time. i thought his entry into the game was awkwardly scummy, but at this juncture i believe him to be town. you are clearly scum with someone else

Juanito posted:

Ya, last time I played with Kumba and he was scum, he kinda skated along and was careful not to get too involved. Very similar posting to this.

what game was that? my most recent scum game i was #1 in posts, i dont even remember my last scum game before that

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Yeah I'd buy Kumba and Quid.

I want quid to COME OUT AND PLAY

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
i am very expensive, i am not sure you can afford me, even with your fancy NYC money.

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem

Kumbamontu posted:

what game was that? my most recent scum game i was #1 in posts, i dont even remember my last scum game before that
I was thinking about brass & shrapnel but you're right, you still managed #1. felt like you were skating by. I still got a scum vibe from you. but my brain is somewhat fried right now, going to be driving 5 hours tomorrow and then flying to Chile for 2 months.

maybe it's just your avatar that messes me up.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

CCKeane posted:

Yeah I'd buy Kumba and Quid.

I want quid to COME OUT AND PLAY

Why are you having the burden of scum hunting fall specifically on me?

This looks like you're attempting a lurker callout on me when I was pretty active yesterday. The thread just opened for the day. Asiina, yuming, and Little Mac haven't even checked in yet. So why are you calling me out for not playing?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Juanito posted:

I'm not sucking up to you. I said you're targeted me a bit, but that's just something that you do, every single game.

Juanito posted:

These two posts seem in major contradiction to each other. Juanito specifically called out Kumba yesterday for his opinion, then backed off with the above post saying that he felt Kumba was targeting him. How is that not getting involved, Juanito? Why did you call Kumba out for his opinion on D1? I don't understand how your opinion has developed.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Kumba's actually provided some good opinions despite not being around a lot, so I can sorta see where Juanito is coming from with this "uninvolved" thing. But Juan, regardless of him posting lightly, YOU knew he was in the game to the point that you've been watching him enough to have suspicions, so I don't get your delineation here?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Quidnose posted:

Why are you having the burden of scum hunting fall specifically on me?

This looks like you're attempting a lurker callout on me when I was pretty active yesterday. The thread just opened for the day. Asiina, yuming, and Little Mac haven't even checked in yet. So why are you calling me out for not playing?

Might defensive on something that was merely a reference to cinema classic The Warriors.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

CCKeane posted:

Might defensive on something that was merely a reference to cinema classic The Warriors.

Conveniently dodgeable with your maybe obscure film reference!

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Quidnose posted:

Conveniently dodgeable with your maybe obscure film reference!

*opens Quidnose's diary, points to page that says KILL PM, nods slowly*

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem
almost done packing, soon it's time to sleep so I can get up at 5am

vote me if you think I'm scum.

##vote quid

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I wasn't convinced before you decided to answer zero of my questions and dropped that terrible vote.

##vote Juanito

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Also:

Juanito posted:

I don't really get a scum vibe from Keane or Quid. Quid goes after me a bit, but he always does.

What do you think about Grandi, Kumba? Starting at the post where he votes Little Mac

Doesn't mention me again at all until:

Juanito posted:

Literally no reason for the change.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Quidnose posted:

I'm really surprised Grandi did not flip scum with how all over the place and desperate he was. Dude really looked like falling scum.

I forgot Kumba was in this game. I think I need to reread.

Really? I thought the vote on Grandi seemed like a lazy day one vote based off what little bad information you had. Why did you think Grandi was such a sure thing? This post seems fake.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
juanito is the pot calling the kettle black and is writing his posts utilizing the weasel word dictionary

keane/juan scum team, game solved

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
posting in this thread

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Everybody needs to post more.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I don't like that Kumba is posting so much because he has pinged me as scummy and I would feel bad voting him.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
I still like my scum-read on Kumba, going to look to see what else I find.

I forgot Mac was in this game :sparkles:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Unfortunately, there is little to say about the votes on Grandi-- they were all p much for the same vote on Little Mac.

Kumbamontu posted:

i dont believe you

##vote keane
I still thing what Kumba did here is Bad.

I imagine this as scum trying to avoid the easy vote.

• Locked thread