Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!
Stop talking about Palpek's dick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

Gromit posted:

Yeah. Start talking about how oddly-shapen it is, instead.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Gromit posted:

The best out-of-context page snipe.

Jamfrost
Jul 20, 2013

I'm too busy thinkin' about my baby. Oh I ain't got time for nothin' else.
Slime TrainerS

Gromit posted:

Okay.

What's shiny, hard, and uncut?

ImPureAwesome
Sep 6, 2007

the king of the beach

Palpek posted:

That's easy - my circumcised dick. The riddle is however how do you know that much about my sex life?

Cameras

Tagra
Apr 7, 2006

If you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

"Apart we make no sense.
Together we are one.
But then we are no longer fun."

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Princey posted:

What shrinks in the morning and grows in the afternoon?

Number of thoughts about suicide.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Jamfrost posted:

Okay.

What's shiny, hard, and uncut?

A Let's Play of Binary Domain on the toughest difficulty setting

edit: If that game doesn't have HDR then ignore this, I've never played it

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

A shadow.

What gets wetter the more it dries?

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006
This page is loving strange.

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

And what should one do to be remembered?
Best Steam thread hijacking since anime posting. (RIP anime posting)

odiv posted:

A shadow.

A towel?

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

odiv posted:

Dude, it's a very serious condition that I'm already getting a treatment for, don't make jokes about it, ok?

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

If I'm #6 out of 302, why haven't I gotten the game yet when tons of people already have?

Tagra
Apr 7, 2006

If you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

I don't even want the game I just want to win :colbert:

[edit] I got that riddle out of an Uncle John's bathroom reader so if you can't solve it you've been defeated by a riddle that I learned while pooping.

Tagra fucked around with this message at 08:39 on Dec 16, 2014

ImPureAwesome
Sep 6, 2007

the king of the beach
Where ever I go thought follows close behind

IrvingWashington
Dec 9, 2007

Shabbat Shalom
Clapping Larry

Tagra posted:

"Apart we make no sense.
Together we are one.
But then we are no longer fun."

I would have said jigsaw pieces but that would imply jigsaws are fun

Helith
Nov 5, 2009

Basket of Adorables

A Bosmer was slain. The Altmer claims the Dunmer is guilty. The Dunmer says the Khajiit did it. The Orc swears he didn't kill the Bosmer. The Khajiit says the Dunmer is lying. If only one of these speaks the truth, who killed the Bosmer?

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Helith posted:

A Bosmer was slain. The Altmer claims the Dunmer is guilty. The Dunmer says the Khajiit did it. The Orc swears he didn't kill the Bosmer. The Khajiit says the Dunmer is lying. If only one of these speaks the truth, who killed the Bosmer?

It was me because Bosmer are dicks

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

Helith posted:

The player, with a console command, because the quest is still bugged. A fix is added to the unofficial patch, then removed. Someone creates an independent mod to fix it, which is universally popular until he adds an Oblivion Gate to every smithy in the game. Someone else creates a mod to remove it; flamewars and DMCA threats fly. The Nexus mods tits onto the Bosmer. The Slab mods a larger, fully functional penis onto the Khajit. A modder turns the Dunmer's skin white, while another turns the Altmer into a train.

Later games refer to it as yet another dragonbreak.

90s Cringe Rock fucked around with this message at 09:09 on Dec 16, 2014

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

GreenBuckanneer posted:

If I'm #6 out of 302, why haven't I gotten the game yet when tons of people already have?
That's from the current number of bidders. You have to be #1.

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
I've got like 150+ cards to idle - assuming an average of £0.06 per card, that's pretty much £10 if I can get them all before card prices drop again. That should be enough for a few games in the sale. Thanks Valve economist person!

lordfrikk
Mar 11, 2010

Oh, say it ain't fuckin' so,
you stupid fuck!

RadicalR posted:

That's more of a joke than a riddle, but I assume this is related to the famine? If so, none.

You'll still get a game though!

Still one more slot left! Hit me with your best riddle!

It constantly changes shape yet stays the same.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

Bardeh posted:

I've got like 150+ cards to idle - assuming an average of £0.06 per card, that's pretty much £10 if I can get them all before card prices drop again. That should be enough for a few games in the sale. Thanks Valve economist person!

Or better yet, churn all the card drops out, then fill in any gaps for badges. Now badge rewards include Holiday cards, possibly foils. And because gems are expensive right now, you can turn the rewards into gems for minimal worry.

Let's take the backdrops. Usually, it goes for 80 gems when converted, and $.10 when sold. Following this formula (gem gain/(card's price list - 2 cents), you get 10 gems per penny. Then, you get the other formula (1000 gems/current price of a sack in pennies), and determine if it's worth making gems. 10 gems per penny vs- as of now- a little over 8 gems per penny. If your item is worth more gems/penny, then make the loving gems. If not, sell that poo poo.

Edit: The formula and procedure is from some guy in this very thread. He's a smarty.

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

chrisoya posted:

The player, with a console command, because the quest is still bugged. A fix is added to the unofficial patch, then removed. Someone creates an independent mod to fix it, which is universally popular until he adds an Oblivion Gate to every smithy in the game. Someone else creates a mod to remove it; flamewars and DMCA threats fly. The Nexus mods tits onto the Bosmer. The Slab mods a larger, fully functional penis onto the Khajit. A modder turns the Dunmer's skin white, while another turns the Altmer into a train.

Later games refer to it as yet another dragonbreak.

If this isn't the right answer, I just don't know what to believe anymore.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
So how do you stop broadcasts on games the steam overlay wont work for?

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008

lordfrikk posted:

It constantly changes shape yet stays the same.

My penis?

So I've been IdleMastering cards and I got a foil! Too bad it's for Paranautical Activity. :negative:

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Palpek posted:

That's from the current number of bidders. You have to be #1.

oh well gently caress me.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

My penis?

So I've been IdleMastering cards and I got a foil! Too bad it's for Paranautical Activity. :negative:

Wouldn't that be super rare now though?

Jamfrost
Jul 20, 2013

Slime TrainerS
Ah, the game that is now verboten.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

Hey me too! I got a foil for particulars that has never sold on the auction before hurrrrrraayy.

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

Accordion Man posted:

Super Turbo makes the bosses less bullshit. Form 2 Calaca is also actually easier because his moves have tells and if you die the checkpoint is on Form 2.

Both of these are already true in the base game.

Jamfrost
Jul 20, 2013

Slime TrainerS
So what do you get for crafting a holiday badge? I've been holding off just in case something changes post-auction.

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

My penis?

8 hours to get all of the Starbound cards, just under 8 to get The Secret World.
I have 93 games with drops left. :negative:

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

Also seems a greenlight game has been deleted from steam.

Jamfrost
Jul 20, 2013

Slime TrainerS

Croccers posted:

8 hours to get all of the Starbound cards, just under 8 to get The Secret World.
I have 93 games with drops left. :negative:

You can do it. Idle harder.

Gestalt Intellect posted:

One of the posters said it violated some Greenlight rules that are only available to see by those using the process. Interesting if true.

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

Jamfrost posted:

One of the posters said it violated some Greenlight rules that are only available to see by those using the process. Interesting if true.
It was just too
I'm disappointed that the devs seem level-headed about this. I wanted to see a 'Halve' level where you go kill Gabriel Numan.

DoublePLayer
May 6, 2008

by Shine

Gestalt Intellect posted:

I find it interesting as Valve is selling Postal on Steam and Hatred is pretty much an HD remake of that, yet suddenly it gets removed.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
Postal was dumb but not actually made by neo-nazis.

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

I think it makes for an interesting point about where the line is that says whether something is or isn't too offensive to be on steam (assuming that's the issue), since this hasn't really happened before I think. But I have no loving complaints with that game getting removed anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

chrisoya posted:

Postal was dumb but not actually made by neo-nazis.

Or one of the posterboys for an ongoing campaign about harassing women/PoCs/LGBT people/other minorities out of gaming.

• Locked thread