Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

porkface posted:

Scored my booty today. Thanks Drunk Canuck Santa!

Haha what the frick, the delay of tracking info is what I hate about Amazon during the holidays.

That hat looks better then the online pic, glad you're enjoying both gifts!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP
  2. N
  3. SIP

seiferguy posted:

Dear Santee located in Southern California,

Your gift is on the way. Hopefully a team relocates with you.

I was pretty sure this was directed towards me when I first read it and once I opened the gift my suspicions were confirmed.

I came home from work and saw this giant box next to my door.

I had no idea what was in the package at this point.

Inside:

If the Raiders don't move to LA soon I'll use it the next time I drive up for a Raiders game. Thanks!

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause

Obama Yo Mama posted:

UZworm is a good santa

"Mets thing" hasn't arrived yet, but thanks for the shirt, DVD, book, and oven mitts :xd:

The mysterious aforementioned "Mets thing" arrived:

I actually collect glass drinkware (shot/pint/pilsner glasses, mugs, and the like) so this is perfect, especially since I already own at least one piece from most of my favorite teams except for the Mets so :toot:

Thanks so much :neckbeard:

e: the picture may not show it, but this is like at least a 3 oz. shotglass so thanks for getting me hammered :waycool:

As a Mets/Reds/Vikings fan, I feel I will need this :(

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
Person who has me: My roommate has received an Amazon package with my name on it that I will open when I get back to New York. That was supposed to be tomorrow but something came up so it won't be until Sunday (1/4).

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

OK Santee, I think I found something cool for you, hopefully you get and like it!

GoonGPT
May 26, 2006

Posting for a better future, today!
Dear Santee,

I won't be back into town until Sunday so I won't be able to get your present mailed till then, sorry!

Vod Kanockers
Nov 13, 2010

To think Germans were considered "organized".
Dear Santee,

I'm shipping your gift out on Monday since I can't use my free intl. shipping through my office until after the New Year.

Sit tight! It's comin'!

Arabian Jesus
Feb 15, 2008

We've got the American Jesus
Bolstering national faith

We've got the American Jesus
Overwhelming millions every day

Santee, went to pick up my gift for you yesterday and the company said that there was a technical error on their end. I won't be able to send off the gift until Friday but hang tight it should arrive sometime next week.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Santa came!

Thanks Santa!

Uncle Istvan
Sep 16, 2005

Dear Santee (Nit Wit Dog poo poo),

I just arrived back in town and your gift should be en route to you!

Dear Santa,

I think I got something from you in the plethora of mail I have to open, but I shall be posting once I find it. Thanks!

Edit: And here is that awesome shirt I got! Thank you Santa!!

Uncle Istvan fucked around with this message at 02:38 on Jan 5, 2015

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
Dear Santee,

It says your things were delivered, did you get them? I hope you did so you can get the taste of the regular season out of your mouth before tomorrow. :ohdear:

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

IcePhoenix posted:

Santa came!

Thanks Santa!

You're welcome! There should've been a note along with it that explained that as a fan of "tight ends making silly faces" I felt no Vikings fan should be without that awesome picture. Glad you like it!

Mr.AARP
Apr 20, 2010

I was born after Kurt Cobain died. Now you feel old.

Good Will Hrunting posted:

Dear Santee,

It says your things were delivered, did you get them?

+1. It says my Santee in Colorado should have gotten his package on the 30th. I hope everything arrived okay :shrug:

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal

Uncle Istvan posted:

Dear Santee (Nit Wit Dog poo poo),

I just arrived back in town and your gift should be en route to you!

:thumbsup:

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit

bhsman posted:

Spoke too soon; a few hours later I received two separate packages, containing an awesome LSU shirt and a Texans-themed chef's hat and apron! :chef:

Here's everything:

Thanks again mystery Santee! :buddy:

I'll take claim. I couldn't resist that chef apron and hat when I scrolled past it. Now you can serve up food like JJ Watt serves up opposing QBs!

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx

marioinblack posted:

I'll take claim. I couldn't resist that chef apron and hat when I scrolled past it. Now you can serve up food like JJ Watt serves up opposing QBs!

It owns pretty hard; just need to find a good time to use it. Thanks again! :)

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
I received a gift today with no sender name! I'll post a pic when I get a chance.

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

JesustheDarkLord posted:

I received a gift today with no sender name! I'll post a pic when I get a chance.

One of them had the option to add a card. Looks like the other one made it first.

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

Santee, I will be shipping this Friday, life got in the way, etc.

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian
C'mon baby, do you have a soul gem
Mr. AARP I received your gift but my phone has been lost! I'll have pictures up at some point

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Had a couple of packages arrive, with a note:

The loot:

That's a Mariner beanie with the old school logo (and a color scheme that I love and miss) which will be perfect for when I go up into the mountain and an Ichiro rookie bobble head that looks nothing like him and a sweet card. I will add it to the shrine of SASSS Ichiro gifts I've gotten throughout the years.

Thanks Xenophon!

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
Just got back to my apartment and opened my gift, a classy rear end Yankees scarf (which is great because it's going to be freezing and snowy in NYC this week) and some Packers hater-blocking shades. I'll edit a picture in when I get on my computer.

Thanks a lot bhsman!

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx

Good Will Hrunting posted:

Just got back to my apartment and opened my gift, a classy rear end Yankees scarf (which is great because it's going to be freezing and snowy in NYC this week) and some Packers hater-blocking shades. I'll edit a picture in when I get on my computer.

Thanks a lot bhsman!

I don't know if they'll necessarily block haters, but I'm sure it'll create some. :c00l: Glad to liked them, can't wait to see the picture.

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.

bhsman posted:

I don't know if they'll necessarily block haters, but I'm sure it'll create some. :c00l: Glad to liked them, can't wait to see the picture.

Sup h8ers.

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx

I showed a friend of mine, who is a Cowboys fan, his team's version of the shades and he only replied "Why do these exist?"

Stay warm!

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.

bhsman posted:

I showed a friend of mine, who is a Cowboys fan, his team's version of the shades and he only replied "Why do these exist?"

Stay warm!

Thanks again!

Santee, please let me know if your stuff is there I'm getting nervous. :ohdear:

Farchanter
Jun 15, 2008
Santee, I know I was shipping internationally, but as soon as you get your stuff, please let me know!

GoonGPT
May 26, 2006

Santee, your stuff goes out tomorrow so hopefully it'll be there in a week or so.

Santa, your package is at the post office which closed before I managed to get there on Friday, and I won't be back in town until Wednesday. Such is life in the middle of nowhere :(

Xenophon
Jun 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

seiferguy posted:

Had a couple of packages arrive, with a note:

The loot:

That's a Mariner beanie with the old school logo (and a color scheme that I love and miss) which will be perfect for when I go up into the mountain and an Ichiro rookie bobble head that looks nothing like him and a sweet card. I will add it to the shrine of SASSS Ichiro gifts I've gotten throughout the years.

Thanks Xenophon!

Yay, I'm glad you like it! I figured no one would complain about old school beanies. And weird Ichiro because weird Ichiro.

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

SOON :stare:

nature6pk posted:

Santee, your stuff goes out tomorrow so hopefully it'll be there in a week or so.

Santa, your package is at the post office which closed before I managed to get there on Friday, and I won't be back in town until Wednesday. Such is life in the middle of nowhere :(

I didn't stuff my name in it, so I'll out myself here. The package got to me literally as I was walking out the door to go to family for the holidays, so I hastily repackaged and addressed it and dropped it off at the Post. No worries, nothing fragile. Glad the dog sleds made it through the raging blizzard, even though all they had to eat was maple syrup and poutine and (insert more Canadian stereotypes here).

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

I just remembered that part 2 of my santees stuff was being shipped to me. Since it arrived today it will go out tomorrow.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Got my shirt. Thanks! I wore it to the cardinals game.

I'll post pictures tomorrow

Vod Kanockers
Nov 13, 2010

To think Germans were considered "organized".
So... my mailbox got robbed.

Kind of hoping my Santee delayed a bit, otherwise poo poo got stolen. Cops are investigating.

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.

FizFashizzle posted:

Got my shirt. Thanks! I wore it to the cardinals game.

I'll post pictures tomorrow

Nice, glad it fit. There should be another super small package too.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

I was off work for the new year, and when I got back, I found that I had received a Felix Perfect Game picture from my Santa! Thanks! No name so I don't know who?

GoonGPT
May 26, 2006

darkwolf220 posted:

I didn't stuff my name in it, so I'll out myself here. The package got to me literally as I was walking out the door to go to family for the holidays, so I hastily repackaged and addressed it and dropped it off at the Post. No worries, nothing fragile. Glad the dog sleds made it through the raging blizzard, even though all they had to eat was maple syrup and poutine and (insert more Canadian stereotypes here).

Hehe, if you googled up my address you should have noticed that it's not that far from the truth :)

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Holy crap. I just got my second gift.

That's an autographed poster of Seahawks QB Dave Kreig, who I thought was awesome as a kid because his nickname was Mudbone. Also in the corner is my Felix picture.

You, Secret Santa, are awesome. Thank you!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

nature6pk posted:

Hehe, if you googled up my address you should have noticed that it's not that far from the truth :)

:aaa: Holy poo poo, I just assumed you lived in a Vancouver suburb. Um, do you at least have some mountain vistas, nice views of the northern lights and somewhere safe to hide from rampaging walruses? :ohdear:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Santee there was a problem with your gift so I reordered it from somewhere else and added something else to make up for the delay, sorry!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

Christmas came today!

Thanks SporkOfTruth! I don't have a summer jacket and always go out without and regret it later when I get colder than I think. I also like the old Coyotes logo a ton better than the current one. Hopefully I like the new Seattle Lattes logo coming out for them in a couple years :suicide:

• Locked thread