Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Jonny Angel posted:

Should be over, yeah? How'd I do?

Here you go:

We are week one opponents so good luck to you.

I have Impact and I think he is missing Week 1 so I subbed him out. Is there any 100% confirmed list of people who are missing week 1 of LCS due to visa issues?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

quote:

Notice: Blizer300 is the starting Mid for MYM heading into Week 1. He is replacing Kori.

:sigh: Well, time to bet it all on Ryu I guess...

Libertine posted:

I have Impact and I think he is missing Week 1 so I subbed him out. Is there any 100% confirmed list of people who are missing week 1 of LCS due to visa issues?
Piglet, too (I also have him :qq:)

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

quote:

Notice: Blizer300 is the starting Mid for MYM heading into Week 1. He is replacing Kori.
Both my loving mid players are missing Week 1.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

Flameingblack posted:

Both my loving mid players are missing Week 1.

Go Korean or go home? Guess it's time to go home :downs:

EDIT: You could always draft somebody else for the week...though there's the risk of them getting scooped of course.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Transient People posted:

Go Korean or go home? Guess it's time to go home :downs:
Kori isn't even Korean :smith:

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

I'm cool with my autodraft team

would have liked more unicorns but hey, I got Baaaaallls

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Manic_Misanthrope posted:

looks like you won the league

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
Yeah that team looks loving insane, got drat.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Riot's own talk show "Primetime League" is live in a few minutes.

http://eune.lolesports.com/

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

"gently caress I messed it up" - Deficio *black screen*

Wow, this really is live.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I love this show. Riv panicking at the camera, too :allears:

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
:riot:

edit:

"Martin Lynge ‏@RiotDeficio 5m5 minutes ago
I come back to see my twitter notifications exploded - Seems the wrong clip was used in #PTL as we had to pre-tape(record) our EU parts"

Savage Cracker fucked around with this message at 00:18 on Jan 22, 2015

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
technical deficiocalties

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

who is that round headed dude I only just connected.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

All of this footage has Deman/Joe casting it, awkward.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
im not at home right now please tell me one of you fucks is recording this poo poo so i can bask in the live-ness of it

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Luna Was Here posted:

im not at home right now please tell me one of you fucks is recording this poo poo so i can bask in the live-ness of it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKhBP7nCUwg

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

i went to speech practice over watching this

what the gently caress

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Impact is missing the first week of LCS too but thank god someone stole Helios from me or I would have six players missing the first week

babydonthurtme
Apr 21, 2005
It's my first time...
Grimey Drawer

Luna Was Here posted:

i went to speech practice over watching this

what the gently caress
In a way it's kind of endearing watching them make the usual awkward mistakes that get edited out of the final product. Deficio :allears:

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Jonny Angel posted:

Should be over, yeah? How'd I do?

Sorry it took me so long, looks like Libertine got to you first.

I got maplestreet, which makes it pretty obvious that I autodrafted.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWCA7PABEhY

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

holy poo poo

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Top notch production you got goin on Riot. Too bad it isn't on cable cause the fines would be amazing.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Cable doesnt have any fines

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Invalid Validation posted:

Too bad it isn't on cable cause the fines would be amazing.

the gently caress kinda cable do you watch?

Ihki
Dec 28, 2005
Hiik
So this is basically like a Worlds pre-show with Riot's usual scripted, milquetoast edginess aimed at sheltered 14-year-olds. That's too much of nothing for a weekly broadcast :sigh:

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
Thank God, Wizfuujin finally realized his real name is Apollo so he doesn't have to bother with screennames ever.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.

Ihki posted:

So this is basically like a Worlds pre-show with Riot's usual scripted, milquetoast edginess aimed at sheltered 14-year-olds. That's too much of nothing for a weekly broadcast :sigh:

I didn't even see the gently caress up because I clicked it and it was just the usual junk they put in lcs between matches which is I wrote bad here but deleted it because it isn't even bad it's just the lightest most nothing timewaste spacefilling. Meanwhile Summoning Insight is BACK and without a doubt is better than ever... Ok... you know like in star wars yeah? There's the death star and it's got this exhaust port? Lets say there's a desert island and toyz is on the island, with reddit posters. Would that island beat faker in a 1v1? This is what real analysis is., not that fanboy reddit bullshit.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
Matches tomorrow, I am excited or I was until I realized I'd be at the doctor's office.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

curiousCat posted:

Matches tomorrow, I am excited or I was until I realized I'd be at the doctor's office.

Hope you get better!

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

smooth as gently caress

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
LCS LCS LCS

in like 3 hours!

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Manic_Misanthrope posted:

That is a ridiculous draft, good job :)

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
SK vs roccat is going to be the game to watch for sure

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
There are a ton of interesting storylines for this split.

Will any of the challenger teams be any good? What is Fanatic going to look like? Will Ryu be the best midlaner in EU (Probably not but I can dream)? Will anyone in NA be nearly as good as Cloud 9?

fnox
May 19, 2013

Sexpansion posted:

Will Ryu be the best midlaner in EU (Probably not but I can dream)?

He wasn't even the best midlaner in the expansion tournament. I don't think he'll look any better during the regular season, specially if his English is still not good enough.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

fnox posted:

He wasn't even the best midlaner in the expansion tournament. I don't think he'll look any better during the regular season, specially if his English is still not good enough.
Ryu was a mediocre midlaner at best and didn't show any dominance with H0r0, even playing with the MIL team who were are very strong individual players (Kev1n, Creaton, Jree). Ryu has been underperforming a whole lot for someone who was such a great player in Korea. H0r0 is doing better only by just being above average against most EU junglers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Yeah I don't really think Ryu is that good anymore I just loved KTB so I'm pulling for the fat guy.

• Locked thread