Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug

Tirade posted:

Don't know what's up with votefinder but he's saying that I voted then unvoted Splode which isn't true.

Ok I'm a retard it means splode voted then unvoted me, carry on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
There

Ironic Sex Tourist posted:

completely off topics but no other way of getting in touch
hey goughsorry for posting like a jerk in the auspol threads, ive promised to stop and everyone misses you and really hopes you come back
i read a bit of both threads lately and I think I'm good with staying out of the threads between Anidav and fruity/bb

I'm hoping I don't regret this but I'm going to change my vote for now. Feel free to use this against me if it all goes pear shaped and avs is town/we miss a lynch.

##unvote
##vote Avshalom

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
WE ALREADY KILLED A MAN DEAD IDIOTS

Ironic Sex Tourist
Jan 18, 2015

by XyloJW
Is too late hammer is down stop posting you ausPOOs

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'
:supaburn:

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Seagull posted:

WE ALREADY KILLED A MAN DEAD IDIOTS

Can we kill two?

Ironic Sex Tourist
Jan 18, 2015

by XyloJW
Hey I won't be online until lateish tmr so no turbos whatever happens

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

Someone prepare to send Sunstreaker's remains to his brother. This is a sad day for all Autobots.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
my nipples stand hard and unyielding against the tide of injustice

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
Remember the hammers.

Ironic Sex Tourist
Jan 18, 2015

by XyloJW
Sphyxy stop fondling the minced meat and tell us about webby

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxc4yJhg-bY

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

if i die overnight i vote for black_tangled

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.
Mourning the loss of their stalwart defenders, the AUTOBOTS gather in the ships recreation chambers to drink some oil and drown their sorrows.

"Prowl was a great officer, loyal, dedicated, the best," one slurs into his cup.

"Yeah he was an amazing sleuth," says another.

"And a great friendfriend," says a third.

"Hold up," says one turning to the last, "I know that voice..."

The Autobots as a unit turn on the interloper.

It's the INSECTICON master of electronic warfare: SHRAPNEL!

"Foolish Autobots!bots! you may have uncovered SHRAPNEL, but you will never-"

The Insecticon gets no further though before being blasted to pieces in a hail of blasterfire.

"... who thought to send someone with a speech impediment on a stealth mission...?"

EVIL DECEPTICON SHRAPNEL has been obliterated.

(RIP Webmeister, vanilla scum)

-----------------------

PM me your night actions.

Asphyxious fucked around with this message at 12:26 on Jan 22, 2015

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

DAY OF THE DECEPTICONS

Episode 3

An assailant stalks the halls of the AUTOBOT base, poking his head into various rooms. Where IS everyone tonight?? Soon he is greeted by an ornery Autobot.

Ironhide: "I knew you'd come snooping around here, Decepticrumb, now lets see how you pick on someone your own size!" opening with a fearsome barrage of superheated liquid from his fingers.

Assailant: "With pleasure you washed up old rust bucket!"

The sound of their combat draws a crowd, elsewhere...

Bumblebee: "Okay this is it, Prime tasked me with investigating these Decepticons and that is exactly what I'm gonna do! They'll never suspect that their whole operation will be taken apart by BUMBLEBEE!"

Bumblebee rounds a corner to see an angry Transformer loaded up with munitions stomping through the halls.

Transformer: "TARGET ACQUIRED, PREPARE TO BE ANNIHILATED" and unloads a volley of bullets into Bumblebee's chest.

Bumblebee: "My chassis."

The attacker focuses a devastating blow on the tiny Autobot, flooding the hallway with a searing, burning light.

Bumblebee flips open his communicator, sending one final message to Optimus Prime:

Bumblebee: "I am.. a..a hot.. ffffff-"

--------

Ironhide's opponent has bested him, and Ironhide now struggles to function.

Assailant: "Give it up you idiot, there's no beating us now!"

Ironhide: "Nooooooo!"

Assailant "Such Heroic Nonsense.."

----------

Trying to move unnoticed back to the recharge chambers, a DECEPTICON finds his path blocked by a furious warrior.

Warrior: "Thought you could hide from me eh? Nothing gets past me. Nothing."

Skywarp: "I don't know who you're talking about you little punk, I don't even know what a Decepticon is, I'm not some kind of geek like you."

Warrior: "Yeah okay, good one, idiot..."

Skywarp is so convinced that his awesome ruse has worked he doesn't even see the blow that shatters him against the wall of the spacecraft.

HEROIC AUTOBOT ESPIONAGE AGENT BUMBLEBEE has been scrapped

(RIP Avshalom, town Deputy Cop)

HEROIC AUTOBOT SOLDIER IRONHIDE has been slagged.

(RIP Matthew Beet, town bodyguard)

EVIL DECEPTICON SKYWARP has been crushed.

(RIP Tirade, vanilla scum)

-------------------------------------

Optimus Prime: "...."

DAY 3 Begins

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

:ghost: :staredog: :ghost:

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

:ghost: last post in thread, invite to dead conversation document please :ghost:

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

put some clothes on you little freak
Well that was an eventful night!

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
Holy poo poo

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

I feel the need to borrow a classic human idiom: gently caress

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
*Reads the post*

"Who the gently caress is Tirade?"

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

So, three dead Cybertronians. Does this mean that we are facing a second Decepticon subgroup - a possibility given that we have seen an Insecticon and a Seeker and one Decepticon, a quiet one, fell during the night - or a serial killer of some sort? Perhaps one of the Decepticons possesses a weapon of such magnitude that it can only be used once?

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
Okay, so the way I understand it being a deputy meant Avs only got a power after at least one cop died, so she wouldn't have had a chance to use it yet?

Tirade was the second last vote on Anidav on day 1.

and posted almost nothing of worth on day 2, not even casting a vote.

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
Oh unless she got power for night 1 because Anidav got lynched day 1? in which case I'll go back through her posts to find any hints on day 2.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

For Beet, who is no longer posting here.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

Somebody was howling for Avshalom's death yesterday, that's got to be worth looking at.

So many pages :qq:

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
Okay, Avshalom was pretty suspicious on Bifauxnen day 1 for attempting to slow the Anidav lynch train.

She walked away from that a bit on day 2

Avshalom posted:

i'm slightly less suss of bif now than i was yesterday. obviously if anidav had flipped scum then she would have been in hot water, but now that i'm not automatically looking at her as trying to complicate things her arguments make a lot more sense than they did. she voted early for harold, but i'm not sure if that was a joke or not. i don't think there was anyone else stalling the lynch quite as aggressively as bifauxnen was.

i'm feeling like i've probably hosed myself over by putting a town cop up against the wall, so with my potential last breath i'll say "i believe in bif"

She also put down milky as her second choice of suspect behind webmeister.

One of those could have been the result of an investigation on day 1 if she was given the powers immediately upon Anidav's death, which the wiki seems to indicate under the deputy role. Or they could have both been just the result of looking at posts.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

Splode posted:

Somebody was howling for Avshalom's death yesterday, that's got to be worth looking at.

That was me at the end of the day and it was frustration that they wouldn't just vote for webmeister and get the day over with instead saying they wanted a no lynch day. Not going to walk away from it or deny it - if you say "we should no lynch" I think that it should be suspicious. Turns out Av was instead banking on their power role. No explanation for Krell though who also wanted to no lynch.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

Lid posted:

That was me at the end of the day and it was frustration that they wouldn't just vote for webmeister and get the day over with instead saying they wanted a no lynch day. Not going to walk away from it or deny it - if you say "we should no lynch" I think that it should be suspicious. Turns out Av was instead banking on their power role. No explanation for Krell though who also wanted to no lynch.

Yeah ok, that's fair enough "Guys lets not lynch" is really suspicious, and the kind of mistake only a new player would make. Avs, if you're town, always lynch. Always.

The fact that Avs tripped up here has allowed the scum to hide themselves though, which is a pain in the arse.

I suspect the quieter posters. Tirade hardly posted, and sure enough, he was scum.

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

Matthew Beet posted:

I'd be looking at

webmeister (why did people back off did I miss something?)

Small Keats / black tangled for being absent

Avshalom (I don't believe she is as beginner)

Tirade (gut feeling at this stage)

Lid seems to be scum hunting but he still doesn't sit right with me. Need to go back and read his posts when I get to my computer.

So Beet got 2 out of 3 right with SK/BT also being on his list for being afk.

I think if some of the people who have been laying low don't pick up their game today they have to come under the microscope.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Splode posted:

Bifauxnen

I followed her vote but later changed to webmeister after <persons> comprehensive analysis.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Also, look back over yesterdays Votecounter, it will tell you exactly who voted for Avshalombabongdingalingadingdong.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Gough Suppressant posted:

So Beet got 2 out of 3 right with SK/BT also being on his list for being afk.

I think if some of the people who have been laying low don't pick up their game today they have to come under the microscope.

Also, noisy people draw a lot of attention and if they all get lynched and killed the game gets really boring when all the non-posters and silent crew are left.

Small Keating, im looking at you.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

Kommando posted:

Also, noisy people draw a lot of attention and if they all get lynched and killed the game gets really boring when all the non-posters and silent crew are left.

Small Keating, im looking at you.

last game all the noisy posters (including me) got really paranoid and killed all of the other noisy posters. We were all town.

I say we vote Small Keating or Black_tangled and see if they bother to respond.

##vote Small Keating

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

I am going to vouch for Kommando as an Autobot.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

On that not of quiet people. I'm going to have to dial back my reading and posting and get ready, pack, change currencies and the lot.

Twas fun. I hope the town wins since I got placed with you at the last minute.

AUTOBOTS! ROLL OUT!

<turns into a boat>

gently caress.

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

Kommando posted:

On that not of quiet people. I'm going to have to dial back my reading and posting and get ready, pack, change currencies and the lot.

Twas fun. I hope the town wins since I got placed with you at the last minute.

AUTOBOTS! ROLL OUT!

<turns into a boat>

gently caress.

stop the autoboats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

##vote Seagull

Squawk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bxI3HLANw0

• Locked thread