Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

True and Real posted:

That's how I felt about merk earlier. Was my assessment true then?

I know merk isn't reading the game either - because he missed it when i said Rarity scumslipped, but then liked it when F_V said it - but at least he's not maintaining the pretense like his opinion is the most important thing in the world. He's jumping around with his vote a lot and fishing for reactions.

That said, considering Merk sidelined while Yuming and I went at it earlier tonight, I'm maintaining a healthy dose of suspicion when it comes to him right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Hi Taste. I'm sleepy. I was hoping to go to sleep almost 2 hours ago.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
Prods have been sent!! I hope the prodded players post more because there are :d: less than 48 hours left in this game day!!

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

yuming posted:

I knew you posted the vibes thing and forgot while I was wording my post. Take it out and my point still stands.

No it doesn't..........

No it really doesn't......................

Because I was the first serious vote on Keane so I literally couldn't have 'me too'ed' anyone like you said I did

I decided to run my gambit pre-game, actually, and my first few posts were very calculated: i immediately followed the claim up with the 'case' post to intentionally sound as townie as possible after my ~pretty much a bad guy hiding in plain sight~ claim to see how people would react to it (whether anyone would even consider my content)

The fact that your opinions boil down to 'BUT ERNIE!' even when you're reading Diqnol is driving me crazy.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Yuming, be honest right now, how much of this is you being sure I'm scum, and how much of it is you not wanting to be wrong?

Because I sincerely believe there's no way for someone who's played 100+ more games than me to think "I won't read 19 players. X is scum. Okay now I'm reading 2 more players. Y is scum with X." Who approaches the game this way?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

yuming posted:

That I follow.

Here is a post that goes along with whatever the gently caress crazy train I am riding tonight.

It is past my bedtime.

Bottom line on the Keane thing. I hate Ernie's comment on Keane most of all because of how fake it sounded at the time Ernie claimed.

I'm going to sleep and I'm still voting Ernie.

I don't think it does. That was me noticing something on a reread of another player and thinking "oh! hey! I couldn't have been crazy!"

As it turns out, the rationale for our votes were very, very different and mine was straight up wrong.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Ernie. posted:

Because I was the first serious vote on Keane so I literally couldn't have 'me too'ed' anyone like you said I did

Not to be too pedantic, but I was.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

True and Real posted:

Not to be too pedantic, but I was.

You mis-spelled the word 'butt' in your vote-post. I can't take a man seriously if they don't know their anatomy lexicon.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

yuming posted:

I hate... that stupid claim so much now. Because I have to filter all these posts through like 3 layers of bullshit <:mad:>

If you want to know why the quiet players aren't inserting themselves back into the game, this is part of it. It's a lot of work.

Anyways,

This, I don't understand. It contradicts what I just said about Byers. I don't loving know what to make of it, and I hope there is an explanation I have missed.

I hadn't realized this had happened until Rascyc pointed it out. If he unvoted because Ernie took back his claim after arguing with me for a full page about voting for somebody with an anti-town role, then he isn't playing genuinely. I'm sort of with you, though, in that I don't feel like looking back at everything today. Tomorrow is another day and one that might turn out to be very short, at that. We're to get 14-24" of snow here as of this moment.

Somberbrero posted:

Well I did earlier and also it is the weekend.

Well since you're here now, can you do some reading and let me know some current thoughts?

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
The metoo is irrelevant the point that stands is that your opinion sounded fake in the context surrounding your claim.

I read the thread twice. This is what I got from the tangled mess caused by a scummy loving claim.

Let's take bowmore posts he's can't be bother to sort this out so he's going to make a null vote sometime before deadline wooo useless read gn.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I don't think the claim made the thread a tangled mess at all, but maybe that's from the perspective of someone who was always heavily a part of the happenings herein.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

If I die tonight, do not trust the color red.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
I think it has.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I suppose it doesn't matter either way. I'm on my computer now since I can't properly backread from my phone.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Ernie. posted:

That said, considering Merk sidelined

People have lives outside of mafia, friend.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Ok yuming, on your first post about Ernie since you've come back, I'd have to say I disagree. Your first point I think fully fits what Ernie claims he did, your second point isn't very strong because you didn't attack the claim but the way in which he claimed and thus preclude yourself from the people he was reaction testing (it's the same as people he says "saw through his gambit"), and your minor point sucks the most because townies will get lazy at the end of megapost lists too. You should have named yourself Auming if you wanted nice analyses about you at the end of those things.

HOWEVER, your very first point, the one that precluded you in the first place, is not without merit. He's now claiming he was very premeditated in the way he claimed and that his vote was the first serious one, but it didn't feel that way at the time. It felt like a "gently caress it why not" to me and given what he's saying now, I could see him being scum. I still feel more strongly about Rarity and Merk and I'd probably vote for Byers before him too, but there's a case to be made.

I don't like that you refused to provide opinions of everyone. I see you being indignant about it as town or scum so it's not so useful in reading you, but it's always good to provide raw thoughts. You said you read the thread twice - surely you have opinions!

yuming posted:

I think Opop is town for his read of merk. Opop has toted before he has a ~secret tell~ for knowing when merk is scum.

For him to act on it seems sincere.

This is an insanely easy thing to say.

You agreed with TNL's secondary reasoning, but what of his primary reasoning wrt Rarity? Do you truly think she's town?

Anyway, there is a concluding point I'd like to make. I realize you do this thing where you find something and you really go after it with all of your effort until something happens, but I'd really like you to read the game again tomorrow after putting Ernie on ignore for its duration and see what you think then.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

True and Real posted:

It felt like a "gently caress it why not" to me and given what he's saying now, I could see him being scum.

I got the feeling at the time that you and Keane were having a 'funny guy' row and that the escalation to you voting him was just default early-game behavior to get content rolling. That's why I'm being coy.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

fiery_valkyrie posted:

I don't know if Rarity just misspoke here, but the comment "even if his claim is true" really strikes me. Rarity seems to be saying that Ernie's claim isn't true, but at the same time we should lynch him for having that role.

This is scummy and illogical. Rarity is contradicting herself and focusing on the claimed role rather than alignment.

##vote Rarity

Anyway yeah I don't agree with this after looking at it again. She means to say that "even if he really is town with that lovely role we should lynch him" with the implication (i think) that goes "but I think he's lying and scummy for it" because it simply doesn't make sense otherwise. Fortunately, this has nothing to do with why I'm voting for Rarity. This is for those of you who read this and went "wow! that makes sense!"

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Byers (3): wins32767, TNL, merk
Rarity (2): fv, Diqnol
merk (1): Opop
Keane (1): Somberbrero
Ernie (1): yuming
Opop (1): Rarity
yuming (1): Ernie

21 alive, 11 for a delicious lunch~

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Catching up with the thread, gonna post my thoughts Quidnose style.

Ernie. posted:

##unvote Rarity
##vote Yuming

Let me be clear here. I don't care whether or not you're scum. But I hope you are. You haven't formed reads on anyone and you have arbitrarily decided that you need to tunnel on me.

You're clearly not invested enough in the game to care about who all the scum might be, but you still feel the responsibility to vote and rally other people to vote with you.

If you're town, that's just pointless noise that shouldn't be in the game. If you're scum, it's lazy play. Either way, :sun: I don't care for it :sun:

My vote isn't moving today.

Ernie is literally doing the exact same thing everyone called me scummy for doing when I wanted to lynch him after his claim. He's not interested in her alignment at all, except he has far less cause for it than I did. I hope people aren't going to let this slide.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

yuming posted:

Ernie's posting now is making me think AAAAA GOD HE'S SO SCUMMY.

He is forcing this weird opinion on me so badly I can't help but fixate on it because it is the most salient thing happening fmpov.

When I don't have time to post anything else, I maintain and explain my strongest, unique suspicion. Ernie is kicking up dust here, he doesn't want other players to notice how nonsense his actions wrt me have been.

Not that yuming looks much better. I don't like her excuse for not looking at other people, it doesn't vibe with what I expect from her as town. I wouldn't be surprised if this was a scum slapfight for distancing.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

yuming posted:

I think Opop is town for his read of merk. Opop has toted before he has a ~secret tell~ for knowing when merk is scum.

I disagree, I think merk's scum game has become easier to read over the last few months so Opop having some super secret gotcha for him is unnecessary and not really that secret. Opop just put down a vote without showing a single piece of content to back it up and since then he's been content to just snipe from the sidelines and defend himself from my case.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

yuming posted:

I think Byers' approach to Ernie reads like Town trying to figure things out.

Yes Byers falls into all this setup stuff but I am not convinced he did so out of malice ~but rather~ because he was following his own ideas to their natural conclusion.

Him stewing on the point of it being stupid to vote someone you think is town supports this-- because Byers was more concerned about the point he was making than in appearances.

Scum-Byers, in my experience is much more calculated than that and would be cognizant of where he was going to aim his vote.

That he was MORE concerned with his point than the outcome speaks from a town perspective, I think.

Fair play to yuming, this is a good post and a much better explained version of my opinion on Byers.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Tremendous Taste posted:

I already said I didn't actually have a vig :0

I'm feeling good about Taste from him screwing around with this early claim. When he's scum he prefers to stay detached on D1 to play up to his meta.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Ernie. posted:

I decided to run my gambit pre-game, actually, and my first few posts were very calculated: i immediately followed the claim up with the 'case' post to intentionally sound as townie as possible after my ~pretty much a bad guy hiding in plain sight~ claim to see how people would react to it (whether anyone would even consider my content)

Ernie says here that his intention with the case post was to sound townie, not to catch scum. There's still a whole load of content that he's ignored and now he's only interested in defending himself from yuming instead of looking at other players.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Final thoughts on the whole Ernie/yuming thing, I think Ernie's going to a lot of effort to justify his gambit as good town play and I don't believe they were calculated. The post in which he withdraws the claim doesn't have the tone of somebody who thinks they've pulled off a great plan.To me it looks like he's trying to pull back from the whole thing and his follow up big post is more interested in appearing town than it is in providing new reads. As yuming said, the majority of it is just pushing cases and reads that have already been made. He's ignored all the other things that have happened that aren't related to his claim, which to me says he wasn't actually paying attention to the 10ish pages of posts that happened in between. Instead he just went through everyone in a checklist to find their reaction and comment on it. For example, his case on me was purely based on the supposed scumslip and didn't involve any of the other points diqnol had made on me. And as I said his vote on yuming was really poo poo.

yuming I'm less sure about, she has some good posts and some bad posts. I don't like how she looked at bowmore but had no thoughts regarding his claim. My initial feeling that yuming and Ernie are bussing each other hasn't particularly gone away but I want to see yuming's thoughts about other players even if they're not as strong as her suspicions of Ernie.

Opop's contributions are still rubbish and I still feel good with my vote on him. Currently leaning Opop > Ernie > diqnol > yuming

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I could have said that all in one post but ~*mandatory postcounts*~

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
I am irritated with this game and make no promises about ~making more opinions~

The comment on bowmore was sarcastic. My point being, because of the direction the thread has taken today-- dense discussions-- there are a good number of players who are likely not going to bother to inject themselves meaningfully into the game.

I was hypothetically commenting on bowmore's future play to illustrate how tepid my opinion will likely be on it.

And Diqsol doesn't like my opinion on Opop because it's easy? You know what? gently caress off. I thought it seemed like a sincere enough moment and that is what I look for to comment on.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

True and Real posted:

You agreed with TNL's secondary reasoning, but what of his primary reasoning wrt Rarity? Do you truly think she's town?
I said, I AGREE WITH THIS POST. I'm not sure I remember what Ninth's primary reason is. The ~ooo it's just her opinions~ thing I think?

Well let's see-- I didn't comment on it because I don't loving care about that point. My point is Rarity's "scum slip" wording is anything but. I agree with Rarity's own point that she would be more careful as scum.

She, like many other players, has been busy. I of all people am not going to fault her for that and rather, sympathize with how hard this game is to engage with discussion-post mortem.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Chic Trombone posted:

This weekend I've been stupid busy helping to prepare a fundraiser at my work + moving more stuff into the dorms, so I haven't really had time to keep up with this thread. I'm going to try to read it tomorrow after classes and I'll post some impressions as I read
Hmmm looking at Chic she is busy and I don't have a read of her wow.

Asiina posted:

I did not except this game to start over the weekend and also didn't expect such a flurry of posts right out of the gate. The exterminator is finally coming on Monday to deal with my moth situation, so I have to get ready and make sure all my closets and cupboards are cleaned out so I don't have time to read 300+ posts this weekend.

I should have some time Monday afternoon since I'll be in a hotel for the night with nothing to do. I'll do a substantial catch-up then.
Hmmm Asiina is also busy hmmm yea hmmm.

kaschei posted:

Ernie did you mean "weak doctor or weak cop" or "cop or weak doctor"
kaschei hmmm yes he is town or scum or 3P I think.

Puntification posted:

I thought your claim was bullshit and the way you presented it was fake, I phrased my scepticism as questions because I wanted to see if you'd stick by it and how you'd defend it but you didn't come back until you admitted it was a gambit so that was a bust. Similarly Asiina has not been back in the thread since that post I criticised and I don't think it's strong enough to vote someone over by itself. I'm too hungover to make a lot of effort today but here are some stances, I'd be willing to vote epi and somber, I'll make my mind up on asiina when I see more content from her, I think ras, opop, tnl, byers, and keane are ok, and I'm undecided on the rest but tempted to vote diqnol for that terrible joke pseudo-breakdown episode alone.
oooo look some opinions! Yay! Wait it's still a too be continued so I guess I will wait for that OMG!
Taste said hi to me OMG he is also town or scum or 3P.

And let us not forget,

bowmore posted:

True and Real is being very abrasive, not sure he could be that edgy as town
Town or scum or 3P OMG!

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
I'm just being snippy, but my point is the same one wins made earlier-- there are over 20 people in this game but there is a smaller central circle of players who have actual content.

Below this line I am no longer just being a smartass.

---------------------------

Epsilon Plus posted:

I'm going to bed for the night. I'd like it to be clear that currently my vote on Keane is no longer a jokevote. You are acting pretty goddamn weird and it's skeeving me out.
This is actual me tooing! And by that I mean Epsilon upgrades his vote after it gains support, which is scummy.

Epsilon Plus posted:

Work lunch posting brought tp you by Subway! Eat Fresh!

Still feeling antsy on Keane. He is really trying to dismiss me/write me off based on some pretty ridiclous claims.

Ernie's role is... difficult. We should probably lynch Ernie because that role is a real assfucker. However, it's likely that his role can be mitigated/improved with items, possibly? My real concern is that he's possibly scum or possibly a 3P (Jester?) that just wants to be lynched. Some other possibilities I want to keep low. Even if not, do Inventors or whoever want to blow all their items on him? I don't advocate lynching "known" town but we don't know poo poo.

Also Meinberg's analysis post feels pretty limp. But it's also day 1. Not much to work with.
This is the post that prompted me to look at EP and also that left him off my previous LOL POINTLESS list.

The opinions in this post all could go either way and that's scummy. Would vote.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

yuming posted:

I'm just being snippy

You aren't kidding :stare:

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

The Ninth Layer posted:

"A while now" being this morning.

Nothing here makes me think my suspicions are off-base.

At the time you posted this, we were two days (roughly) into the game, and I'd been pursuing you and EP for half of that . Yeah, "a while now" seems warranted, and you continue to evade actually talking about yourself by trying to attack me. Diqnol asked bowmore and Punt a question on their claim, and you came after him for it. You called it trying too hard, when it was a single sentence. and when I tried to get something out of you about it, you explicit refused to answer the questions and said it was answered by a comment I made about Ernie's claim, which was unconnected to the matter at hand.

You're scum. You're trying to keep pressure up on me to avoid having to answer questions about your own play. I've tried to address every question that people have asked of me. Of the posts in which I've asked you questions, you've ignored two of them and responded to the third by refusing to answer any questions.

##vote TNL

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Byers - I think his play around the Ernie claim was suspicious. He seemed to have one opinion but be arguing something different. Leaning scum

On Friday, I wasn't set in my opinion of Ernie. Most of my comments on Friday had "If Ernie's town..." as a qualifier because I was still deciding what my opinion on his alignment was, but was commenting on the push to lynch Ernie irregardless of alignment. Rarity's posts are a good example of that mentality, though at the time I was focused more on Diqnol. It looks bad, I know, but it's how it happened and I'm not going to back down from anything I said on Friday.

Rarity posted:

You're accusing me of only focusing on Ernie in response to me posting about someone who isn't Ernie. Do you realise how many ways that doesn't make sense?

That's not how I read her comment at all. You accused Opop of easy cases on me and merk, while making the easy cases on Ernie and Opop yourself.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

You just got angry because I disagreed with your Ernie case. You can't even say it's because I dismissed it offhandedly; i dissected it. Sorry!

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
Sorry for being such a flake everyone.

Ok so I had a sense that scum were eager to get in on the early push against keane, which is why I've said previously that I was willing to lynch epi and somber because they struck me as the most suspicious.

Epsilon Plus posted:

I'm going to bed for the night. I'd like it to be clear that currently my vote on Keane is no longer a jokevote. You are acting pretty goddamn weird and it's skeeving me out.

Epsilon Plus posted:

I think it's hard to tell because Keane has not resumed posting. My jokevote on him being followed up with what appear to be serious accusations is pretty weird though.
Despite saying his jokevote is now a seriousvote, he subsequently goes onto complain about the other votes on the lynch (while still sticking on keane), it feels to me like he's sowing the seeds to distance himself from the lynch.

Epsilon Plus posted:

Until then ##unvote I've cooled on Keane a little but I still feel like something's up there.
This looks like he's hedging his bets now that keane's not such a hot prospect, he wants to move on but still reserve the right to revisit them later.

Epsilon Plus posted:

How often do you hit scum D1 normally? Someone's leaving the game today. Obviously we want to hit scum but you're being overly concerned about the chance of hitting town when, statistically, you hit town.
"you're being overly concerned about the chance of hitting town." I want to c+p this statement so it scrolls down the page, this is some cynical mafia Realpolitik bullshit, I think cultivating pessimism about the utility of d1 is pretty unforgivable as the effort put into d1 directly affects the likeliness of hitting scum (I realise this statement is a touch hypocritical coming from me after I bailed on the game over this weekend but it remains true even if I'm a turd who doesn't listen to his own advice).

I'll do somber on a different post.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

CCKeane posted:

This is bullshit. That's not calling out lurking (although I did, in previous posts) , this is calling out following the thread, reading along, and posting safe posts that don't provide meaningful contribution.

Somber obviously has it in for me because he fears I will nail him and his buddies wins and EP, also because I have a powerful role.

I really like Keane this game.

merk posted:

I don't think Byers ever intended to get Ernie lynched. Where did you get that read?

When I voted Ernie is also when I made up my mind about his alignment. His recanting of the claim and subsequent reads have changed my mind.

Opopanax posted:

Yes I suspect so. Which is why it's also weird that byers decided to defend her

Agreeing that she had a singular good point and pushing you on that point does not mean I'm defending her. I've made it clear she's in my top three for scum right now.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

True and Real posted:

Merk had very shortly before this said Byers was the best vote for today. He jumps to rarity because he thinks she scum slipped? That's exceedingly rare and a pretty bad reason to leave a vote you're confident in. What stands out is that he feels the need to talk about the "general thrust" of the Rarity case anyway, like he realizes it looks bad. It feels to me like he was just looking for a reason to vote Rarity.

Ok, let's take that a step farther. Why would merk want a reason to jump to Rarity? If he's scum, why wouldn't he keep hammering on me and leave rarity as a possible jump-off? Let's look at the four options that go along with merk being scum. If Rarity and I are both town, he would not care which of us gets lynched today. Either way, it's a mislynch. If Rarity is scum and I'm town, he would want leave the pressure on me and try for a mislynch, and only bus Rarity if need be (it wasn't "need be" time). If we're both scum, then again he wouldn't care much which person gets bused unless I have a way better PR than Rarity. and if she's town and I'm scum, the jump-off makes sense.

The scenarios where scum merk would want to jump off of me and onto Rarity is if I'm his scumbro. And that ain't true. I disagree with merk's votes/cases, but I'm not getting scum from him this game.

Rarity posted:

My top scum picks are Opop, diqnol and still Ernie. I agree with FV's point about Meinberg playing up to his meta. I'm pretty sure that merk is town

I would but then I'd just be quoting every post you've made. People can click the ? button if they want.

##unvote
##vote Opop

Still with Ernie and Diqnol? And again, you're taking the easy way out with Opop. A singular good point is easy to make as scum, but driving a case is hard. You're not driving the case, you're stating it and just letting it lie.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Ernie. posted:

How are F_V and I the only ones who think that this is significant?

Most scumslips aren't, but I agree that the way she focused on the role and argued for a lynch regardless of alignment is bad. I said as much before; she's just not my top scum pick right now.

wins32767 posted:

You made the "don't use items on Ernie" in the same post that you said we were in an items game. As though it wasn't obvious enough to people at that point that his role would be a bad target. There was no point in telling people that, and I can't think of any reason why someone who knew about items (or suspected there were items) would post that if they were town. Getting into setup spec is really, really bad on D1.

I don't trust mafia players to use powers intelligently. Sometimes, people do things that in hindsight were a really stupid idea. I was pretty sure scum knew it was an item game, so I didn't see a huge downside to talking about it if it meant stopping a dumb item usage.

Rascyc posted:

especially do not like how she has not posted anything in regards to the mega post since she says her further read on Ernie would be based on his reads to said reactions, but makes no effort to advance a thing after Ernie's megapost

---

In other news I do not like Somber at this point, PICK UP THE PHONE SOOOOMBEERRRRR

I like Rascyc this game, too.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Tremendous Taste posted:

I basically have a solarbeam that started charging N0

so

somebody could take my request for help seriously and tell me where to aim

Shoot a lurker. Or shoot one of EP, TNL, or Rarity.

Opopanax posted:

How is anything I did scummy? How is any of the stuff she talked about scummy?

I laid it out before, making easy cases is a scummy move. And since that's literally all she talked about, yeah, that singular point isn't a bad one. but she's not following through with it, which makes me think it's just posturing.

CCKeane posted:

I wouldn't lurker vig, because it is a weekend and some people have lives. Not all of us posting, but I mean BROADLY.

That's fair-ish, but the shot happens on N1, so we're well past the weekend excuse at that point. Shoot a lurker who has a history of lurking. Especially a history as scum. kaschei stands out to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

merk posted:

I like the sled level in Battletoads.

I liked the snake pit level.

merk posted:

Let's lynch Byers. Let's all be friends together and collectively murder him.

This does not seem friendly to me.

yuming posted:

Well gee idk I have not had time to form opinions on anyone else in the game, and I just said this is where I was starting.

I did read up to Diqnol vs. TNL with a side of Byers but did not have any major impressions from reading that on my phone. I am going to look through what I've missed but I think I just made a good point.

The more I think about it the more I think my !minor point! is good. Ernie got to the end of the list and couldn't be bothered to come up with another fake opinion.

I'm going to read the rest of what I've missed and report back after that.

"!minor point!" implies that yuming and ~ have had a falling out, and I think we all will miss them as a couple.

I agreed with your catch about how he made the claim, yuming, but your catch is explained by the sentence, "it was a fakeclaim made as a gambit." That can be done as town or as scum, and I don't think it's a good point you're making by boiling his entire read post down to how he treated you at the end.

• Locked thread