Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

You're a moron. You should use this thread to own up to it and perhaps next time gift someone a lovely game on steam instead of buying a crappy title for them.

This is a safe space for those with Starbound AV's to talk about that game or any other game for that matter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

I wish Starbound was a dick so I could put it in my rear end and mouth!

stuntwaffle
Mar 7, 2007

I wish Starbound was a dick so I could put it in my ass and mouth!
:firstpost:

e: well gently caress my rear end and mouth

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
this new av has really hurt my self esteem

once, I had an awesoem pink elephant spinning and drinking a shake

now i just let everyone know how much id like to put starbound in my rear end

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Dexters Secret posted:

I wish Starbound was a dick so I could put it in my rear end and mouth!

yea this

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
anybody said starpound yet

can i be the first

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Starbound has a big dick

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

did I get one? Nope. Okay.

Musluk
May 23, 2011

starbond is the best game

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I think that the starbound AV's are really bad and retarded and I am going to cast a spell to summon Cowcaster so that we can plead for them to be able to restore them to their former status or at the least make them diddy or a guy with a hot dog hat or something for those afflicted. Quote this post if you have a lovely starbound AV bought by someone with terminal AIDS and would like something else. I can't guarantee that Cowcaster will do this and I understand if they won't (because then everyone will want one and gently caress doing that all day) but it couldn't hurt to ask.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Eye of Widesauron posted:

I think that the starbound AV's are really bad and retarded and I am going to cast a spell to summon Cowcaster so that we can plead for them to be able to restore them to their former status or at the least make them diddy or a guy with a hot dog hat or something for those afflicted. Quote this post if you have a lovely starbound AV bought by someone with terminal AIDS and would like something else. I can't guarantee that Cowcaster will do this and I understand if they won't (because then everyone will want one and gently caress doing that all day) but it couldn't hurt to ask.

stuntwaffle
Mar 7, 2007

this would be great, as I do not really (IRL) wish Starbound was a dick to put into my rear end and mouth but I'm cozying up to the idea

Musluk
May 23, 2011

I don't mind it, but won't say no to a newer one.

Nor do I expect cowcaster to change them because they're hilarious

the best internet burn i ever had

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
Also please reveal whoever bought Cyra's new av because it's the most shameful goddamn attempt at an own that has ever existed in human history.

Musluk
May 23, 2011

Doctor Goat posted:

Also please reveal whoever bought Cyra's new av because it's the most shameful goddamn attempt at an own that has ever existed in human history.

saw that mentioned in the imp zone, where can I lay my eyes upon the worst own ever attempted

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Doctor Goat posted:

I don't think they can do that. I've asked before and was told that even admins can't do that.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Doctor Goat posted:

how do you fail to own cyra

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Doctor Goat posted:

Endorph posted:

how do you fail to own cyra

Someone did and I think Cyra (Now named MarioTeachesWiping) deserves to have their lovely AV reverted to diddy or maybe one of Fistgrrls old AV's or something. But again, and I've gotta stress this, this is something I'm asking for out of the blue and I totally don't expect it to happen. It just can't hurt to ask.

Samog
Dec 13, 2006
At least I'm not an 07.
please use the subjunctive, starbound avatar purchaser

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Wow, this is a lot of drama from a sub forum which only purpose is in-depth discussion of children entertainment.

Really makes you think.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Snatch Duster posted:

Wow, this is a lot of drama from a sub forum which only purpose is in-depth discussion of children entertainment.

Really makes you think.

yea

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
Video game melodrama

Musluk
May 23, 2011

Kylra posted:

Video game melodrama

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Kylra posted:

Video game melodrama

Bone_Enterprise
Aug 9, 2005

Inception Cigars
www.inceptioncigars.com
This thread is really just a placeholder for everyone that does not have the avatar, so they can be purchased the avatar.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
I want to buy starbound when it comes out but if you ask that thread for a release date they start making jokes about sexual assault. I don't understand.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
i love that lowtax figured out how to monetize lovely attempts at trolling

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Blazing Zero posted:

i love that lowtax figured out how to monetize lovely attempts at trolling

now if only they could add 6 hour probations to the shop he could retire a rich man

stuntwaffle
Mar 7, 2007

Liquid Penguins posted:

I want to buy starbound when it comes out but if you ask that thread for a release date they start making jokes about sexual assault. I don't understand.

It's because Starbound is a dick that goes inside ofyour mouth + rear end, you see....

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Liquid Penguins posted:

:stare:

Musluk
May 23, 2011

also i am furiously refreshing this thread and starbound thread

just to see if hte idiot will post a msasterstroke meltdown post

seriously someone paid $30 to own people on an internet forum about a $10 game

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Eonwe posted:

now if only they could add 6 hour probations to the shop he could retire a rich man

real talk, this needs to be posted in QCS. go make that thread and make lowtax a billionare.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i admit it. i bought the cyra av. here's my receipt email:

[img]C:\\Users\ghsot\Documents%20and%20Settings\My%20Pictures\sa_email.jpeg[/img]

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Musluk posted:

also i am furiously refreshing this thread and starbound thread

just to see if hte idiot will post a msasterstroke meltdown post

seriously someone paid $30 to own people on an internet forum about a $10 game
i too am awaiting the puppetmasta post

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Liquid Penguins posted:

wait what :yikes:

THE PENETRATOR posted:

i admit it. i bought the cyra av. here's my receipt email:

[timg]C:\\Users\ghsot\Documents%20and%20Settings\My%20Pictures\sa_email.jpeg[/timg]

nah man it was me

[timg]C:\\Users\starboundlover\Documents%20and%20Settings\My%20Pictures\sa_email.jpeg[/timg]

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

lmao no one is making jokes about sexual assault in the starbound thread

now, the new thread I'm working? can't make any promises...

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Babe Magnet posted:

lmao no one is making jokes about sexual assault in the starbound thread

now, the new thread I'm working? can't make any promises...

why didnt this fucker get a new av, thats what i want to know

Angela Lansburial
Feb 9, 2005
Nothing to see here.
starbound is a fun little game why are people getting mad about it?

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

the most attention starbound has gotten in months

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Eonwe posted:

wait what :yikes:

i just assume that as fervor and autism about a game swirls, someone will make an awful unfunny joke in said game's defense. someone should probably give that theory a name.

• Locked thread