Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ThePlague-Daemon
Apr 16, 2008

~Neck Angels~

Say Nothing posted:

If it's funny and news related, post it.

Why not?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

I hate it when they give cryptic advice and don't explain why you should follow it.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Karma Monkey posted:

Is Pepsi ok?

How about my iPhone 4S?

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
Because once the juices in the battery reach the boiling point, they explode and spray everywhere and you develop extremely aggressive cancers in ten years and as they're pumping you full of chemotherapy poison and tossing around phrases like "quality of life" and "palliative care," you'll be all, "why the gently caress did I do that for the internet?"

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

:science: The latest IOS update charges the battery when you boil it in coke.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

But my android phone is ok right?

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

a kitten posted:

I feel like I read about this exact type of incident so often that it's a thing to get drunk and goof off on a zamboni. They must be really fun to drive, I guess.

jamal
Apr 15, 2003

I'll set the building on fire
Well an ice rink isn't a public road so he probably has a pretty decent case against it.

Brainbread
Apr 7, 2008

a kitten posted:

Was it really a Zamboni or an ice resurfacer? This is important.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Brainbread posted:

Was it really a Zamboni or an ice resurfacer? This is important.

Not sure, even the local newspapers are saying Zamboni though.
http://www.twincities.com/nation/ci_27432703/fargo-zamboni-driver-arrested-dwi-when-spectators-report

quote:

Another Zamboni driver was called in but the teams' coaches decided to play on the rough ice rather than wait for the other driver to arrive.

Fargo Police Lt. Joel Vettel said even though the arrested Zamboni driver was not on a public street, North Dakota law dictates anybody operating a motor vehicle while heavily under the influence of drugs or alcohol be arrested.

"Certainly this is a very unique situation, one that to my knowledge we have not seen here in the city of Fargo," Vettel said.

Vettel said the charge Anderson faces might change once the case reaches the courts because of the unusual circumstances.

"It's gonna come down to an attorney making a judgment based on their professional opinion," Vettel said. "But certainly the officers at that point made a decision based on their observations and their interpretations of the law, that it was appropriate to arrest him for DUI."

jamal posted:

Well an ice rink isn't a public road so he probably has a pretty decent case against it.

Maybe!

Also, I know for a fact people in ND have smartphones and there is no video of this and that is a drat shame. :mad:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Geesh everyone knows dead babies go in the compost bin. "Smart ads" my rear end.

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

Love, gromdul

Gabi, you have an appointment with the school counselor on Monday. Also on Tuesday, and Wednesday. You speak with an agent and publisher on Thursday.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Psycho Gabi aside, seashells do loving not beam at night.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

Baron von Eevl posted:

Psycho Gabi aside, seashells do loving not beam at night.
It's a metaphor, you cretin.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY
I find Gabi's the oddest not because of the subject matter, but because it's the only not-haiku.

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
Gabi's genius cannot be contained by mere syllables.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

SurreptitiousMuffin posted:

Gabi's genius cannot be contained by mere syllables.

Maybe a straight jacket would do the job?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
More inappropriate ad placement.

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.
Owl attacks joggers and steals their hats

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

But what kind of hats were they wearing? Maybe he's critiquing their fashion. Is he shredding fedoras and clawing at the faces of neckbeards? Maybe that owl is a hero.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Karma Monkey posted:

But what kind of hats were they wearing? Maybe he's critiquing their fashion. Is he shredding fedoras and clawing at the faces of neckbeards? Maybe that owl is a hero.

Do you really think anyone wearing a fedora is going to be jogging?

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.
It's a typo, they meant jiggling, not jogging.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Slime posted:

Do you really think anyone wearing a fedora is going to be jogging?

ICE CREAM TRUCK!!!!

morallyobjected
Nov 3, 2012

I just read about this in the local paper this morning. I'm pretty sure the guy deserved it.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

morallyobjected posted:

I just read about this in the local paper this morning. I'm pretty sure the guy deserved it.

Nice outfit, Dr. Jaeks! :thumbsup: It's weird that I've seen maybe hundreds of owls in my lifetime in many areas and neither myself nor anyone I know has ever been attacked by owls, including these "extremely territorial" species. Then again, no one I know is a Packers super fan costume designer.

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

Love, gromdul

Karma Monkey posted:

Nice outfit, Dr. Jaeks! :thumbsup: It's weird that I've seen maybe hundreds of owls in my lifetime in many areas and neither myself nor anyone I know has ever been attacked by owls, including these "extremely territorial" species. Then again, no one I know is a Packers super fan costume designer.

You must be dealing with sissy owls, then. The burrowing owls in South Florida will swarm your rear end. It's illegal to do anything but run like a bitch when the owls attack. On some golf courses, panicked grown men fleeing owls is an everyday site.

Wrong neighborhood, etc.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Owls are assholes.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
Found in another thread:

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

The Kins posted:

Found in another thread:

I'm seeing a slight problem with this man's logic.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Cleretic posted:

I'm seeing a slight problem with this man's logic.

Really, he should have called the better business bureau.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Karma Monkey posted:

The owl is the reincarnated spirit of Joan Rivers, dealing out retribution for his crimes against fashion.

Cygna
Mar 6, 2009

The ghost of a god is no man.

CNN, you play a lot of dumb poo poo, but this was something special

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

AlbieQuirky posted:

The owl is the reincarnated spirit of Joan Rivers, dealing out retribution for his crimes against fashion.

Joan Rivers was never this funny.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Frostwerks posted:

Joan Rivers was never this funny.

You're supposed to level up when you reincarnate. Owl's voice also less annoying.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Karma Monkey posted:

owls are pussies

I once knew a man who undertook a prolonged campaign of violence and terror against owls(long story but the short version is that it's the government's fault, gently caress the police) and not one of them had the balls to fight back against him. He attacked at night too so there's no loving excuse.

gently caress owls

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax
what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

cock hero flux posted:

owls are pussies

I once knew a man who undertook a prolonged campaign of violence and terror against owls(long story but the short version is that it's the government's fault, gently caress the police) and not one of them had the balls to fight back against him. He attacked at night too so there's no loving excuse.

gently caress owls

Please tell us the rest of this story; it sounds like a hoot!