Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

I truly believe that anyone and everyone is capable of making their dreams come true.

:unsmigghh:
I would like to play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Nobody panic. The situation is under control.

Game will start tomorrow morning, check OP for your timezone!

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.

Harold Krell posted:

I would like to play.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
I will join.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Anidav posted:

I will join.

Harold Krell posted:

I would like to play.

*bounces up and down in seat*

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Okay, I'm going to close it here for new players, this'll give us just enough for the great roles we've already written up.

BCR
Jan 23, 2011

My breasts

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Oh wait, make that room for ONE more if anyone's interested. Got another good town role written up and it would be a shame to see any go to waste.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Bifauxnen posted:

Oh wait, make that room for ONE more if anyone's interested. Got another good town role written up and it would be a shame to see any go to waste.

Anime Dave tags self back in as new role after day 1 lynch

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
*stands off to the side, being quietly but unbelievably sexy*

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Asphyxious posted:

he might make it to day 2 this time, harold's playing

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Avshalom posted:

he might make it to day 2 this time, harold's playing

Harold was in mine too but

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Asphyxious posted:

Harold was in mine too but
that was in the dark days before the krelly rap

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Asphyxious posted:

I still hold that this was a good idea and would've made town win :colbert:

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Anidav posted:

I still hold that this was a good idea and would've made town win :colbert:

Also did you notice that your original plan of lynchbomb would have taken out not only a scum but a scum with an amazing power role?

Makes u think

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I'm psychic.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

This post used to be hounding BCR to give me his email, but everything is fine now!

Bifauxnen fucked around with this message at 03:30 on Feb 4, 2015

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

In the depths of a lush and fertile tropical valley, a magnificent creature bursts forth from its chrysalis. He tests his new wings, taut skin stretched over lithe arms like a flying fox, before taking at last to his first mating flight. Soaring over the treetops, he soon spots an unusual sight. A few figures, traveling together on a path towards the valley's entrance. A lone brave soul would often venture into the valley to satisfy their unspeakable curiosity, but a group like this was almost unheard of. He glides closer, hoping to better see these new people, and if they would be open to his advances.

But as they come into focus, his heart seizes in panic. All five of his erections instantly droop, and his once flushed and rosy wings shrivel in revulsion. He drops like a stone, crashing into the canopy below. Battered and bruised, the creature staggers back towards the town so he can raise the alarm. These are no ordinary visitors. They were so revolting, so hideously unsexy that it could tear the very fabric of their society apart.

But by the time he finally arrives, he realizes the invaders could already be hidden amongst them. Puberty has so greatly transformed all his peers that almost no one can recognize each other. It would be easy for the enemy to put on a sexy disguise, and infiltrate the unknowing town. As others rush to his aid, he whispers a warning before succumbing to his wounds.

The town must have vengeance for this tragedy! Go forth and drive out the unsexy invaders!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Small Keating (1): Asphyxious

Not Voting (13): Anidav, BCR, bell jar, black_tangled, everythingWasBees, Harold Krell, Matthew Beet, Mithranderp, SKY COQ, Small Keating, Splode, Those On My Left, whats for dinner

With 14 alive, it's 8 votes to lynch. The current deadline is February 04th, 2015 at 8 p.m. EST -- that's in about 13 hours, 10 minutes.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Note: Play is currently set to end at hammer, not at the end of day.

Bifauxnen fucked around with this message at 03:30 on Feb 4, 2015

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Good morning all! Who here feels sexy today?

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
My anus blooms like a chocolate flower

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

That you, Jim? Paul Keating here. Just because you swallowed a fucking dictionary when you were about 15 doesn't give you the right to pour a bucket of shit over the rest of us.

Matthew Beet posted:

Good morning all! Who here feels sexy today?

Body...wanna feel my body?
Body...such a thrill my body
Body...wanna touch my body?
Body...it's too much my body
Check it out my body, body.
Don't you doubt my body, body.
talkin' bout my body, body,
check it out my body

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

i emerge from the brush, my labia parts, and a small hand reaches out to show a birthmark that looks exsctly like ##vote Anidav

let us have lynch.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
Heads up, I got called into work for the next 5 days. I should be able to phone post though :3

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
7AM IS NOT A SEXY TIME

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

bell jar posted:

i emerge from the brush, my labia parts, and a small hand reaches out to show a birthmark that looks exsctly like ##vote Anidav

let us have lynch.

arms wid

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

The new non-auspol players are probably going to freak out over their role descriptions and the flavour text.

:getin:

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Mithranderp posted:

7AM IS NOT A SEXY TIME

Oh you're not in a real state? That's not very sexy. ##vote mithranderp

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

That you, Jim? Paul Keating here. Just because you swallowed a fucking dictionary when you were about 15 doesn't give you the right to pour a bucket of shit over the rest of us.
I didn't find out how the roles panned out in Asphyximafia but I hope this time around we townies have got at least one

HOT COP (hottest cop on the disco scene)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpmHtfiWTHQ

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

put some clothes on you little freak
I am feeling sexy.

Not sure who to turbolynch, so many choices.

lets get this meltdown out of the way

##vote Anidav

and then we can hope HK has his meltdown soon.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

actually now that small keating has posted can I ask bifauxnen about mod rules on absent players? mod kills?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Well, SK said he was good for this week. black_tangled said she'd be away just for tomorrow, but with that already known I think you guys can work around it. So long as anyone who expects to be absent for most of a day says so beforehand, we shouldn't require any nasty modkilling. This valley is a peaceful place! But depending on how advanced in the game it is and how badly you need them to vote, you may wish to take matters into your own hands.

BCR will be either booted or replaced if he can't get an alternate contact to me by a reasonable time today, so I can confirm to him which bloody role he is.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

I'm giving Anidav a chance to turn over a new leaf.

this guy on the other hand

Harold Krell posted:

I would like to play.

##vote Harold Krell

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Bifauxnen posted:

Well, SK said he was good for this week. black_tangled said she'd be away just for tomorrow, but with that already known I think you guys can work around it. So long as anyone who expects to be absent for most of a day says so beforehand, we shouldn't require any nasty modkilling. This valley is a peaceful place! But depending on how advanced in the game it is and how badly you need them to vote, you may wish to take matters into your own hands.

BCR will be either booted or replaced if he can't get an alternate contact to me by a reasonable time today, so I can confirm to him which bloody role he is.

Not the Valley of Jordan.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Those On My Left posted:

I'm giving Anidav a chance to turn over a new leaf.

this guy on the other hand

##vote Harold Krell

yeah free anidav

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

Small Keating posted:

Body...wanna feel my body?
Body...such a thrill my body
Body...wanna touch my body?
Body...it's too much my body
Check it out my body, body.
Don't you doubt my body, body.
talkin' bout my body, body,
check it out my body

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7oGx2dImE8

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

please don't roleclaim on my behalf

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

Splode posted:

I am feeling sexy.

Not sure who to turbolynch, so many choices.

lets get this meltdown out of the way

##vote Anidav

and then we can hope HK has his meltdown soon.

Nah go Harold over Dave I reckon. Harold sucks.

##vote Harold Krell

My buttocks are a glistening throne

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

• Locked thread