Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

Somberbrero posted:

KB has opinions but never pushes them. He's calling people out on inactivity but can't be bothered to push a lynch candidate. The deadline is no excuse either, as we saw what happened with Pinterest.

##vote King Burgundy

Wasn't KB voting EXAKT with me for most of the day? I need to go back and look but I feel like he was, which matches with some of his comments you posted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Byers2142 posted:

Wasn't KB voting EXAKT with me for most of the day? I need to go back and look but I feel like he was, which matches with some of his comments you posted.

He was voting BN for most of the day and then moved to EXAKT after taste killed himself.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

I was misremembering, it wasn't EXAKT, he was with me on BN, then switched to EXAKT later. It might be bias since that lines up with my own reads, but I'm more inclined to give KB a break than BN who cased LM (admittedly softly) but wouldn't vote him, then slipped onto the PMom vote quietly with no real reason given for why PMom over LM.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Puntification posted:

He was voting BN for most of the day and then moved to EXAKT after taste killed himself.

Yeah, I saw that when I looked back.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Byers2142 posted:

I was misremembering, it wasn't EXAKT, he was with me on BN, then switched to EXAKT later. It might be bias since that lines up with my own reads, but I'm more inclined to give KB a break than BN who cased LM (admittedly softly) but wouldn't vote him, then slipped onto the PMom vote quietly with no real reason given for why PMom over LM.

Oh, that sounds pretty good then.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Keane ;_;

I'm insanely unhappy at his passing

I need some time to think...

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

##vote Big Nothing

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

I was going to wait for him to respond to my case, but sure, let's get it rolling.

##vote Big Nothing

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Opopanax posted:

3P sounds right

That's what I don't get. Your alignment is 3P, and when you flip you come back to life but the thread's seen the alignment, so we just lynch him dead again. Someone coming back should have a janitored first flip in my eyes.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Byers2142 posted:

That's what I don't get. Your alignment is 3P, and when you flip you come back to life but the thread's seen the alignment, so we just lynch him dead again. Someone coming back should have a janitored first flip in my eyes.

I'm confused

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

True and Real posted:

I'm confused

Talking about Keane, Opop thinks he might resurrect.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Byers2142 posted:

That, actually makes good sense.

I sense we may see keane again.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Ohhh. That would be wonderful :3:

But that would imply a blocked kill, idk.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

True and Real posted:

How?

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

True and Real posted:

Ohhh. That would be wonderful :3:

Personally, I suspect there was a blocked kill because I don't see a scum team targeting Keane. But that's pure gut and guesswork at this point.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Byers2142 posted:

Personally, I suspect there was a blocked kill because I don't see a scum team targeting Keane. But that's pure gut and guesswork at this point.

That is the implication of Keane reviving, yes? I could see scum going for Keane, though. Especially if you're scum. He's a strong player who made alignment calls despite his PR and he was who I planned to soundboard my ideas off of today :sigh: but theres plenty of other cool people anyway :sun:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Ok ill try some form of effort here.

Going back and rereading all of big nothings posts, he mostly just jokes and when he tries to actually comment on the game he seems forced like its an afterthought and he is generally just not doing a whole lot.

(I know I know, pot meet kettle, whatever. At least I'm actually trying to do something.)

##vote bn

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Today I've decided that diqnol is scum and must be cuddled at all costs. I will hug him and squeeze him and love him until he is no more.

##vote diqnol

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

True and Real posted:

That is the implication of Keane reviving, yes? I could see scum going for Keane, though. Especially if you're scum. He's a strong player who made alignment calls despite his PR and he was who I planned to soundboard my ideas off of today :sigh: but theres plenty of other cool people anyway :sun:

Yes, if I'm scum I can see scum hitting Keane last night. I hadn't look at it from that angle. But I don't see where he's a real threat to scum when I'm not on the team.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

King Burgundy posted:

Today I've decided that diqnol is scum and must be cuddled at all costs. I will hug him and squeeze him and love him until he is no more.

##vote diqnol

is this a joke?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

King Burgundy posted:

##vote diqnol

Would you be so kind as to elaborate? I love votes against me but I hate hate hate badly explained votes

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

True and Real posted:

Would you be so kind as to elaborate? I love votes against me but I hate hate hate badly explained votes

I just have so much love for you now that I can't bear anything but to see you cuddled immediately. My goal for this day will be to see you cuddled.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Keane 2.0?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Byers2142 posted:

Yes, if I'm scum I can see scum hitting Keane last night. I hadn't look at it from that angle. But I don't see where he's a real threat to scum when I'm not on the team.

Not to call you wrong or anything but Keane is, as I said before, a strong player. I think even if he was 3p that he was scum hunting and that's dangerous to scum. If he was right about you or others its a doubly good reason to nk him.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

True and Real posted:

Not to call you wrong or anything but Keane is, as I said before, a strong player. I think even if he was 3p that he was scum hunting and that's dangerous to scum. If he was right about you or others its a doubly good reason to nk him.

Oh, I'm not making a meta call on Keane. I'm looking at what he said yesterday and except for me, I don't see where there's a real threat to anyone there.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

King Burgundy posted:

I just have so much love for you now that I can't bear anything but to see you cuddled immediately. My goal for this day will be to see you cuddled.

You will have trouble having me believe this, my good friend. Keane made a choice for me to be the target of his lock vote because it was the funniest option and he knew I would not shut down over it. That would mean, if you inherited the PR, you chose to vote me despite probably thinking I was town just yesterday. Therefore I must ask you to elaborate on your vote again I'm sorry :(

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Byers2142 posted:

Oh, I'm not making a meta call on Keane. I'm looking at what he said yesterday and except for me, I don't see where there's a real threat to anyone there.

I plan to reread him the moment I get to a PC :sun:

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

True and Real posted:

You will have trouble having me believe this, my good friend. Keane made a choice for me to be the target of his lock vote because it was the funniest option and he knew I would not shut down over it. That would mean, if you inherited the PR, you chose to vote me despite probably thinking I was town just yesterday. Therefore I must ask you to elaborate on your vote again I'm sorry :(

You are saying things here that make no sense and have no relevance to my goal for the day. I believe you have a fundamental misunderstanding of how fluffy you are and how I couldn't possibly do anything but cuddle you today.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

True and Real posted:

I think that what we have here is that Keane claimed to be hypnotized for the day, with the implication that it was done by a player. I doubted him when he made the claim.

I think KB's now acting like the same has happened to him.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Basically, someone is forcing them to case and vote you is the claim.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

If that's true then scum has that role

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I can't believe I missed that. Wow.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

True and Real posted:

If that's true then scum has that role

Yeah, I don't see town doing it. I'd bet it's the Puppet Master.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

True and Real posted:

Why would you assume they get a choice in who it is they vote?

From all the hints that keane gave yesterday coupled with the fact that KB is doing it today It seems the likliest thing is that there is someone in the fantastic four universe that can control minds or whatever (idk I dont read many superhero comics).

This seems like whoever has that power is choosing you as opposed to the person that is being forced, keane heavily implied hypnotism so it makes sense.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
and you all came to the same conclusion while I was typing that out. good times.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

CapitalistPig posted:

and you all came to the same conclusion while I was typing that out. good times.

Except my dork-wang is bigger because I named the likely suspect.

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Byers, you can literally say the same thing about half the votes. It was a bad case, and if there were more people willing to vote LM I would have voted for him. It borders on a 'have you stopped beating your wife' question

Byers, why are you do intent on me? I've been the focus of a lot of tunnelling in the past but this takes the piss. I'm more than willing to do this ##vote Byers2142

I will not vote for Diqnol today.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
If I were scum I would use that power on my teammates, no question.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Somberbrero posted:

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Somberbrero posted:

Why? What would the point be?

• Locked thread