Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
"Who is that coming out of the back room to lane against Rekkles?!? BAH GAWD THAT'S GENJA'S MUSIC!!!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Libertine posted:

"Who is that coming out of the back room to lane against Rekkles?!? BAH GAWD THAT'S GENJA'S MUSIC!!!"

lol now that I think of it, he is the one person that plays even more safe and passively than genja. man should get on the frozen heart first item tip.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan
Awright, time to watch Team Super Entertaining Racist Assholes style on some weaklings. Come on, I wanna see a deathless game from SK teamwide!

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Pick Ahri god damnit

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Transient People posted:

Awright, time to watch Team Super Entertaining Racist Assholes style on some weaklings. Come on, I wanna see a deathless game from SK teamwide!

Was anyone throwing their panties at them as they came on stage?

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
SK have insane picks already, no idea why you wouldn't ban azir..

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Savage Cracker posted:

Pick Ahri god damnit
How about Fox blind picks a Zed and pubstomps

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Let's watch Giants pile everything on Fredy to keep Azir down only to get endlessly splitpushed by Fox and have their turrets moved down by Forgiven.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

what a fuckup hahaha

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

I wish we could just watch the 2v2 all game.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
I love Forgiven sneaking past the ward while walking into the lane immediately followed by Nrated walking all over the ward.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan
FORGIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!

WHAT A loving GOD

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Forgiven seems to have that godlike Season 3 Korean knowledge of exactly how much HP he can get away with at any given time. Jesus christ, a double kill and only died because 2 more came for cleanup

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Transient People posted:

FORGIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!

WHAT A loving GOD

HAHAHAHA. How the gently caress does he get away with that. Oh my god that was insane.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
i have no idea how forgiven does forgiven stuff

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

SK bot lane blows three summoners just to get a style kill on Thresh. Total disrespect and it's kind of hilarious.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

Libertine posted:

SK bot lane blows three summoners just to get a style kill on Thresh. Total disrespect and it's kind of hilarious.

Forgiven such a good guy, thinking of the people who picked him for their fantasy teams

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Libertine posted:

i could just hear I NEED THE MONEY FOR SHIV NOOOO *flash*

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Which patch they on? is this nerfed Azir?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Flipswitch posted:

Which patch they on? is this nerfed Azir?
5.2 iirc, stronger Ahri and Azir

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
Man, Forgiven is greedy as hell.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Giants are surprisingly close in gold at nearly 30 minutes for being so totally outclassed in literally every role.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

The announcers are really poo poo talking buying a single late game potion. Sometimes you gotta juice up for a long siege. I don't see what the problem is.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
SK are good at punishing mistakes and finding cracks and their laning is really good. But drat their greed is going to lose them a good or two before they get honest. Their vision control is also going to be an issue against a team like Fnatic.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

What team was forgiven on before this split? I don't remember him doing anything of note.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Invalid Validation posted:

What team was forgiven on before this split? I don't remember him doing anything of note.
Copenhagen Wolves.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Copenhagen Wolves. Which is why you don't remember him doing anything before.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

That's strange, I still don't remember him really even doing that great. Usually the casters blow good players on bad teams.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

That's strange, I still don't remember him really even doing that great. Usually the casters blow good players on bad teams.

the team was absolutely loving dogshit, and all their wins were from him getting 700 CS and going 1v5

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

The Wolves are just the AAA baseball team that's getting all their good players picked up by better teams later on. Svenskeren, Forgiven, Amazing, Shook, and Bjergson all started there and got poached because it's a dead-end team.

theshim
May 1, 2012

:siren: FROGGEN ANIVIA PICK :siren:

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Froggen: "it's 2012 guys get on my back"

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
We'll see how well Anivia works for Elements but I really like how Gambit handled the pick/ban phase. Target ban Wickd and still end up with the best mid laner and jungler on this patch and got their choice of adc.

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

I wonder if they're thinking that Anivia is a decent pick against Ahri because it can allow you one fuckup early-ish with egg?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Schiavona posted:

I wonder if they're thinking that Anivia is a decent pick against Ahri because it can allow you one fuckup early-ish with egg?
Judging by how hard Froggen stomped at All-Stars, I don't think he'll need to use the egg.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Why didnt cabochard put down his tormented soil before peacing out from the tower? he coulda got like 4 CS from it

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Crazy Larry posted:

We'll see how well Anivia works for Elements but I really like how Gambit handled the pick/ban phase. Target ban Wickd and still end up with the best mid laner and jungler on this patch and got their choice of adc.

Nidalee does the most damage but J4 is still the best jungler, apparently forever.

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

Schiavona posted:

Their team comp seems to be built around Jarvan ulting 3+ people and following that up with all of their ults to blow up the whole enemy team at once.

Edit:

rabidsquid posted:

Nidalee does the most damage but J4 is still the best jungler, apparently forever.
Nidalee is 5-1 (I think) in EU LCS, so at least for now she has a pretty good argument.

Action George fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Feb 13, 2015

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Crazy Larry posted:

Their team comp seems to be built around Jarvan ulting 3+ people and following that up with all of their ults to blow up the whole enemy team at once.

Edit:

Nidalee is 5-1 (I think) in EU LCS, so at least for now she has a pretty good argument.

Yeah Anivia wall and J4 ult to lock up people and freezeburning them with rumble and anivia ults with a graves ult on top.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theshim
May 1, 2012

Kill all Nidalees.

• Locked thread