Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

EATIN SHRIMP posted:

I'm too lazy to look it up but one of Freddie Foxxx's friends caught him in NY after they had some problem where Birdman wasn't paying him, guy had him with a gun to his head and made him call Freddie Foxxx on the phone to apologize and Birdman basically just said "I'll pay when you get your lawyers to make me pay" or something. Something like that.

Thats exactly the quote I was trying to remember thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

Splurgerwitzl posted:

Care to say any more about this? I'm sure everyone is interested.

Its not that interesting but booking Cash Money artists for the concerts I help produce (Drake and lil Wayne in particular) is extremely difficult with their requests etc. On top of huge money requests, asking to fly 50+ entourage members and pay each of them etc. its just a giant headache that almost no other label is like at all.

Drake also had one of our DJ's jumped outside of our office so that caused even more drama; although thats not Birdman or Slim related.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Here it is

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.31518/title.freddie-foxxx-forced-birdman-to-apologize-by-gunpoint-according-to-wendy-day

quote:

Day added on, “He [Birdman] said to me, ‘sue me, when I have to pay you, you’ll get paid.’ He said it very nonchalantly and very matter-of-factly, and as time wore on I saw that he didn’t pay anybody. He didn’t pay the t-shirt manufacturers, he didn’t pay the Fruit of Islam for security, he didn’t pay security guards for security, he didn’t pay his staff, he didn’t pay his office rent. They didn’t pay anybody.”

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007
He's basically a stingy rear end in a top hat (except for when it comes to spending money on himself) and his downfall is going to be hilarious.

Padawan
Nov 27, 2014

Local group from a while back: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2kFQ9LgVN8

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

@Drake u still a bitch. All that sneak dissing is weak. Just pull up. I know where u live and u know my address.. U been ducking the fade from Brown.

Tyga promptly deleted the tweet. Like a 17 year old girl.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

He's bored at that high school parking lot waiting for his girl, give him a break

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

temple posted:

@Drake u still a bitch. All that sneak dissing is weak. Just pull up. I know where u live and u know my address.. U been ducking the fade from Brown.

Tyga promptly deleted the tweet. Like a 17 year old girl.

:allears:

I wish they would.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

"Pull up" - tyga

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

I'd buy a new monitor just to have a drake vs tyga fight on loop.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Wasn't really feeling the last Keef tape, but at least the name/concept of this one is pretty hilarious. Also, holy poo poo Andy Milonakis is still alive?

Sorry for the Weight's set to drop next tuesday.

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Legendary lean gut right there, jesus christ.

Pull up on yo nmd! raps wish a poster would

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

EATIN SHRIMP posted:

"Pull up" - tyga

EATIN SHRIMP posted:

Legendary lean gut right there, jesus christ.

Sosa is turning into Gucci

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

holy poo poo chief keef aged 30 years

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX6rC1krGp0

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

explains the new mixtape title

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

Cool Buff Man posted:

lmao

TenaciousTomato
Jul 17, 2007

Interworld and the New Innocence
he looks like gucci jr

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

his belly button went from an innie to an outtie.

TenaciousTomato posted:

he looks like gucci jr

Gives new meaning to

Robawesome
Jul 22, 2005

ruddiger posted:

Gives new meaning to

Gucci tweeted that BigGucciSosa2 is coming sometime, so that's something too

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

EATIN SHRIMP posted:

"Pull up" - tyga

Lmao.

Also gently caress Birdman cant wait to see this piece of poo poo get taken for all his money and artists in court :getin:

Tho he did give us the rich gang tape, still gently caress him.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
I like Drake more as like a pop star than as an actual rapper, so I wasn't really excited by the idea of him having a mixtape, but I actually like it quite a bit. 6PM in New York is great, who would have thought it :shrug:

e: helps that it's on Spotify so I don't gotta think about it theoretically costing $13 lol

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Lmao Tyga said pull up like he in the hood forreal lmfao.

I gently caress with the new Drake some of the beats go hard. Wednesday night interlude is nice. You can tell he watched shottas as a kid and thought Jamaicans mumbling is the coolest poo poo ever.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
yeah the drake tape/album/whatever is just ok. some good tracks, some crap, and he re-used a track from sorry 4 the wait. thanks for posting that it is on spotify i would've been disappointed if i blew $12 on it.

unrelated, I hope carter V comes out this year...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCDo5RrL9RE

Sneaky Fast
Apr 24, 2013

Stumbled across this today. I love Black Thought so much :3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysLhA7yTuLo

FINGERBLASTER69
Nov 15, 2014
This was talked about pages ago but Birdman has done some lovely things:

1) Paid BG in heroin
2) Let Turk rot in jail
3) Kissed all his artists on the mouth except Juvenile
4) hosed every artist out of money (in '07 Lil Wayne was the only artist left on Cash Money)
5) Told a woman to rape Lil Wayne ("go on and suck lil waynes dick bitch you a good rear end dicksucker")
6) hosed Starshipgod in the rear end before signing him

*possibly had UNLV on that stuff too*

The BG one is the worst IMO. BG is only a few years older than Wayne and he's rotting in jail because he was on that dope.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
drat that sucks i didnt realize BG was in jail... The wiki on it just says he got pulled over, they found stolen guns and some "illegal drugs"- H im guessing? :ohdear:

I imagine birdman also directly or indirectly fostered waynes lean addiction. What a scumbag.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

FINGERBLASTER69 posted:

6) hosed Starshipgod in the rear end before signing him

:stare: wat

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Winner, SA's Sikh Of the Year, 2013
New CURREN$Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDLpZofvCHY

So smooth

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp70rInkqy8

Wezlar
May 13, 2005

Robert Analog
Feb 16, 2008

shyah
Bow Wow probably had to do the same thing for his made up job at Cash Money.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Robert Analog posted:

Bow Wow probably had to do the same thing for his made up job at Cash Money.

:psyduck: is the starshipgod thing confirmed

edit: just watched that video... :cripes:

thathonkey fucked around with this message at 15:02 on Feb 14, 2015

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist
Shocked but not surprised. Young talent is always easy to exploit, however "hard" their image is.

I spent $1.29 USD on this. I'm not ashamed (I'm a little ashamed):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez0mB4zZPYA

That beat, though. Don't think it's Timbaland, but he probably picked the producer.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

I can't even right now. I honestly don't even know how to think on this, and the way he admits it like he's proud of it. I just can't. I simply can't.

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

Cool Buff Man posted:

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

I still can't even at this whole situation right now, but I love these comments:

quote:

IT DONT MATTER IF DIS poo poo REAL OR NOT BIRD SHOULD GET HIM TOUCHED HIS LIL FAGET AZZ SHOULD B IN A WHEEL CHAIR I THINK LIL WAYNE PAID DIS NUT AZZ NICCA TO SAY DAT BUT BABY loving UP HE GOT TOO MUCH MONEY TO B SELLING HIS SOLE BUT IT COULD B A SETUP THE WORLD BEEN WAITING FOR A REAL OPEN GAY RAPPER TO COME OUT BUT DIS poo poo IS BAD FOR BABY HIS career COULD B OVER

quote:

This nasty human being should be hanged over a fire :D
This is some nasty rear end poo poo
i rather die and be poor for the rest of my life
then allow another man or even a woman(strap on) TO gently caress ME!

quote:

BIRDMAN gently caress WAYNE WAYNE gently caress DRAKE AND THEY ALL FUC NIKKI AND THE NEXT REPEAT I BEEN KNOW BOUT THIS ALL RAPPERS DO THIS A BUNCH OF DEVIL FAGS

:lol:

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007
Yo! NMD Raps - A BUNCH OF DEVIL FAGS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Kenshin posted:

Yo! NMD Raps - A BUNCH OF DEVIL FAGS

This, or-

Yo! NMD Raps - It dont matter if this poo poo real or not bird should get him touched