Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LASTCAR
Mar 25, 2010

I like the drivers
you never hear about
in the cars
you never see
who finish in the position
you never want

Submitted for your approval:

http://youtu.be/3hvPzbTtFFI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 8 days!)

:siren:PLEASE GET VIDEO CAPTURING SOFTWARE:siren:

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

tater_salad posted:

Can anyone share the bingo card tool with me.. I want to make bingo for my daytona party.

Here is the folder I have, untouched from when I last used it. I have no idea if it works on Not Mac. Ups to Melloran again for making it.

https://www.mediafire.com/?3rwrk1tzop1djne

Peanut President posted:

:siren:PLEASE GET VIDEO CAPTURING SOFTWARE:siren:

brb submitting LASTCAR to Retsupurae

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

pretty fucking embarrassing to watch
trying to capture old games is a total bitch because nothing works

Lord Wexia
Sep 27, 2005

Boo zombie apocalypse.
Hooray beer!

Awesome post here. I really enjoyed listening to Dale Jarrett in the booth during races, and am really going to miss him this year. I'm also mourning the loss of Brad Daugherty.

Who the gently caress thought Jeff Burton in the booth was a good idea? He's just keeping the seat warm for Gordon anyway.

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

Quantrill posted:

according to one episode of space ghost: coast to coast Brak is a 3-time nascar champion

The episode that debuted the Aqua Teen Hunger Force had them selling glasses of Space Ghost, Zorak, and Rusty Wallace.

Quantrill
Nov 18, 2005

Harveygod posted:

The episode that debuted the Aqua Teen Hunger Force had them selling glasses of Space Ghost, Zorak, and Rusty Wallace.

Master Shake: Collect all four! From the entire Space Ghost gang. Space Ghost, Zorak, Brak and ...

Moltar: (waits expectantly)

Master Shake: ... the NASCAR driver Rusty Wallace.

Moltar: (shouts) Where's my cup!!

Space Ghost: Moltar, uh... how can I put this? (sighs) You scare children.

Moltar: I'm the only one that wears a cup.

Space Ghost: True... but you wear it in a bad place. And, you never rinse it properly.

Moltar: How would you know?

Space Ghost: Because I drank from it. And believe me, it smells, buster.

Master Shake: The Moltar cup didn't test well. It's yucky. Children didn't want to put their lips to it.

Slickdrac
Oct 5, 2007

Not allowed to have nice things

Lord Wexia posted:

Jeff Burton...keeping the seat warm

He's become rather skilled at that lately.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...
I was listening to Shawn Michaels on Chris Jericho's podcast and they talked about his son's racing career (I believe he had been racing legends cars), and he mentioned that they pulled him out of that because as he was getting more successful they were finding that the situations often involved bad behavior or unsportsmanlike tactics paying off. I found that interesting since it's so prevalent in K&N with the 15-16 year olds that come up.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Muddy Burphy posted:

I was listening to Shawn Michaels on Chris Jericho's podcast and they talked about his son's racing career (I believe he had been racing legends cars), and he mentioned that they pulled him out of that because as he was getting more successful they were finding that the situations often involved bad behavior or unsportsmanlike tactics paying off. I found that interesting since it's so prevalent in K&N with the 15-16 year olds that come up.

Sports.txt

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:

Muddy Burphy posted:

What did SRA do to HBK's kid?? :smith:

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

i'm not sure i get the appeal of watching NASCAR racing without dale jarrett in the booth

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

Muddy Burphy posted:

It's not healthy for the sport, or for sports in general.

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

Jamie Little: The Millennial Jeannie Zelasko
:fuckoff:

CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006
It's not a party until the bomb squad says it is
First practice just started :toot:

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Muddy Burphy posted:

Unsportsmanlike? Coming from the guy who kicked Stan?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ydgrE5stYM&t=80s

Peanut President fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Feb 13, 2015

LASTCAR
Mar 25, 2010

I like the drivers
you never hear about
in the cars
you never see
you never want

FOX has finally perfected theme music that drowns out the broadcasters and graphics that cover the entire goddamned screen.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

If you don't read the winter heat thread tonight at 7:30/e Fanschoice.tv is showing racing from New Smyrna, Should be some good short track racing. We're all watching in IRC.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Possibly Chicken posted:

If you don't read the winter heat thread tonight at 7:30/e Fanschoice.tv is showing racing from New Smyrna, Should be some good short track racing. We're all watching in IRC.

If it doesnt run like crap maybe ill mirror it to my tv.. is it racing or practice?

Also kidcole.. thanks that worked on my pc so im good to have a nascar bingo home party.

tater_salad fucked around with this message at 23:55 on Feb 13, 2015

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

tater_salad posted:

If it doesnt run like crap maybe ill mirror it to my tv.. is it racing or practice?

Should be racing as far as i know.

I'm watching the practice in irc since I'm a lonely motherfucker also.

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

Petree has Hammonditis and is slowly getting oranger while his teeth get whiter, such a sad and senseless disease.

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

tater_salad posted:

Features only, but there's 5 classes running, and traditionally night 1 is a wreckfest. I hope it works with Chromecast.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
mods own fyi

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

So I might be going to the duels and maybe the nationwide and truck races. Maybe.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

I really wish there was more short track local stuff on broadcast tv..

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

tater_salad posted:

I really wish there was more short track local stuff on broadcast tv..

NBCSN is airing something dumb like 14 mod races this year

also get in IRC and watch mods with us, slackers

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

FS1 is showing a condensed version of the 1979 Daytona 500 now through 9pm, complete with vintage commercials (at times).

It's Back In The Day-style, hosted by Junyer.

BMB5150
Oct 24, 2010

2018 Indianapolis 500 Winner

Showing a 30 min highlight of '79 Daytona 500 and had a Toyota Corolla commercial from 1979. That was actually legit cool.

LASTCAR
Mar 25, 2010

I like the drivers
you never hear about
in the cars
you never see
you never want

CBJSprague24 posted:

FS1 is showing a condensed version of the 1979 Daytona 500 now through 9pm, complete with vintage commercials (at times).

It's Back In The Day-style, hosted by Junyer.

The documentary they did on the race was good, too. Didn't think there was much new stuff they could say about that race, but there was.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
why are you guys watching that bullshit when mods are on, anyway?

BMB5150
Oct 24, 2010

Well I'm watching the 1980 Clash, Twins, and 500 because I was going to post full versions. Well Clash and Twins I can't do poo poo since I lost the original file and downloading them loses a ton of quality. Though Squier just referred a crash as a Holocaust. :godwin:

mischief
Jun 3, 2003
Holy crap is it NASCAR time again already? This winter flew by.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

mischief posted:

All two and a half months!

mischief
Jun 3, 2003
Good post.

bigbillystyle
Nov 11, 2003

We have Drive to Survive at home

mischief posted:

Speak for yourself, I'm getting ready to dig out another foot of snow, after plowing for another 24hrs with more snow on the way Wed. I can only hope this winter would hurry up and fly by.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

In case you missed it, RCR is running 5 cars for the 500: their three regulars plus the 33 (Ty Dillon) and 62 (Brian Scott).

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

Somebody Who Won't Spend the Day Shoveling the Roof posted:

BMB5150
Oct 24, 2010

bigbillystyle posted:

Speak for yourself, I'm getting ready to dig out another foot of snow, after plowing for another 24hrs with more snow on the way Wed. I can only hope this winter would hurry up and fly by.

Love in the west. Temps are highs into the low 60s and lows in the high 40s. Seriously cherry blossoms are blossoming in the early middle of February.

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

*Killed by a Tornado*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BMB5150
Oct 24, 2010

Harveygod posted:

*Killed by a Tornado*

Jokes on you a tornado barely comes here. :smug: *waits for Rainier to erupt or a big earthquake*

• Locked thread