Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

To go quickly is foolish. To go slowly is prudent. Not to go; that is wisdom.
I'm playing Divinity:Original Sin, just finished everything I can in the starting city. The game seems to give me a lot of options, but everywhere I go there are Lvl 5-7 dudes that wreck my level 3 party. I've been looting everything that isn't nailed down and my equipment is good for my level, but going through enemies is a pain.

It feels that the game wants me to do some lower level area first, but I can't find it, and the low movement speed is getting frustrating when exploring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Fat Samurai posted:

I'm playing Divinity:Original Sin, just finished everything I can in the starting city. The game seems to give me a lot of options, but everywhere I go there are Lvl 5-7 dudes that wreck my level 3 party. I've been looting everything that isn't nailed down and my equipment is good for my level, but going through enemies is a pain.

It feels that the game wants me to do some lower level area first, but I can't find it, and the low movement speed is getting frustrating when exploring.
Hi you want this rough level map:

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

To go quickly is foolish. To go slowly is prudent. Not to go; that is wisdom.
Thanks. The main plot seemed to have more to do with necromancy, and I was ignoring the orcs.

MiltonSlavemasta
Feb 12, 2009

And the cats in the cradle and the silver spoon
Little boy blue and the man on the moon
"When you coming home, dad?"
"I don't know when
We'll get together then son you know we'll have a good time then."
Sanctuary RPG. I seem to default to using the same 1-2-3-3 combo and I'm not really sure how to get utility out of all these other abilities and whatnot that I have on my sheet.

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, or for that matter, Monster Hunter in general. I'm new to monster hunting in general and am wondering if there's any need to know stuff

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

duckfarts posted:

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, or for that matter, Monster Hunter in general. I'm new to monster hunting in general and am wondering if there's any need to know stuff

Monster Hunter has a loving TON to learn, its a japanese action-RPG which is extremely unique. Leave all your traditional RPG notions at the door.

Seriously I could write books about this, I don't want to poo poo up the thread with it. There's a very very active Monster Hunter thread right now with people posting "what do I do" every 2 pages, which get responded to with deep instructions. There's also tooooons of youtube video guides, wiki information, and more. There's too much to write and its too easily available, so go find it on your own dude.

I'll quote you to a post of mine in the MH thread that explains a lot of the basics to get you started:

Also the official Capcom Guide: http://game.capcom.co.jp/manual/MH4U/en-UK/

You'll want to read the "how to play MH" section first, then "how to hunt with other players" and then read up on whatever weapon style appeals to you.
Also read the OP in the MH thread.

Zaphod42 fucked around with this message at 17:43 on Feb 18, 2015

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

A very important Monster Hunter 4 point:

:siren: Do not take quests in the Gathering Hall :siren: because those are the multiplayer missions. You can technically solo them, but the monsters are balanced for mp, so are like three times as strong.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

After having it on my wishlist for a while, I picked up Dawn of Discovery (and the Venice expansion) and installed Splinter Cell: Blacklist after having it for ages. Anything I should know about them? I haven't been able to find an in-game tutorial in the former; is there one?

A Real Happy Camper
Dec 11, 2007

These children have taught me how to believe.

Spaced God posted:

After having it on my wishlist for a while, I picked up Dawn of Discovery (and the Venice expansion) and installed Splinter Cell: Blacklist after having it for ages. Anything I should know about them? I haven't been able to find an in-game tutorial in the former; is there one?

The tutorial for Dawn of Discovery is the campaign, which IIRC can only be launched from the base game, not Venice, which is pretty dumb.

You'd probably learn a lot from just playing a few large islands/easy difficulty/solo games with a bunch of stuff turned off, the combat is pretty lovely and the city building is 99% of the fun anyway.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Spaced God posted:

In the Anno series (which Dawn of Discovery is really; Anno 1404 is what you want to google for) there's a bit to learn. The campaign is actually a REALLY long glorified tutorial, but it does a decent job of teaching you all the basics. The main fun game that most people play is 'endless mode', that's your real "campaign".

Combat is an oversight, trade routes are important, and resource management is the main name of the game. You place buildings instead of zoning like SimCity/Caesar/Zeus but the population buildings do grow on their own just like Caesar zoning. The main goal is to upgrade as much of your housing to rich people as you can afford, but rich people like nice things.

Lots of the production structures have ideal configurations you can come up with to maximize efficiency, since the distance from the nearest warehouse and the proximity of ancillary structures is all that matters.

For instance, the ideal way to build cattle is like this:

You don't really HAVE to do that, but it helps. You can either look up some ideal structures online or you can play around with them yourself (which is what I do, its fun) but you should probably be aware of the rules involved that make things like this work. Goods are teleported instantly from warehouse to warehouse so you can compartmentalize your town into separate little areas of industry and then one big area of housing, and there's no need to connect them with roads at all.

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo
You guys see that right? Hitler would be proud.

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:

Spaced God posted:

If you click on your houses, in the top-right there'll be a slider that lets you adjust their taxes to one of several preconfigured levels. The only two you really need to worry about are the leftmost two; the dark green zone is lowest taxes, no restrictions, and the lighter green zone is higher taxes, people will move in but the house won't upgrade to the next level of citizens. Your highest-level citizens should always be in the light green zone until you can fulfill all the needs they require to upgrade, and you should also turn your first-level people (peasants?) to that zone as soon as you can build the tool production chain buildings so that the little shits don't burn all your tools upgrading their houses before you have a supply of tools coming in. Once you do, turn them back down to dark green so they'll upgrade; upgraded citizens pay more taxes than the lower-tier ones.

Produce ropes and set them to be autosold at the island's main dock/warehouse; ropes are a manufactured good so they sell for a hefty amount and if you actually need them to build ships you can turn off the trade option.

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

Zaphod42 posted:

Monster Hunter has a loving TON to learn, its a japanese action-RPG which is extremely unique. Leave all your traditional RPG notions at the door.

Seriously I could write books about this, I don't want to poo poo up the thread with it. There's a very very active Monster Hunter thread right now with people posting "what do I do" every 2 pages, which get responded to with deep instructions. There's also tooooons of youtube video guides, wiki information, and more. There's too much to write and its too easily available, so go find it on your own dude.

I'll quote you to a post of mine in the MH thread that explains a lot of the basics to get you started:

Also the official Capcom Guide: http://game.capcom.co.jp/manual/MH4U/en-UK/

You'll want to read the "how to play MH" section first, then "how to hunt with other players" and then read up on whatever weapon style appeals to you.
Also read the OP in the MH thread.

Those links were really helpful, thanks!

Zaphod42 posted:

In the Anno series (which Dawn of Discovery is really; Anno 1404 is what you want to google for) there's a bit to learn. The campaign is actually a REALLY long glorified tutorial, but it does a decent job of teaching you all the basics. The main fun game that most people play is 'endless mode', that's your real "campaign".

Combat is an oversight, trade routes are important, and resource management is the main name of the game. You place buildings instead of zoning like SimCity/Caesar/Zeus but the population buildings do grow on their own just like Caesar zoning. The main goal is to upgrade as much of your housing to rich people as you can afford, but rich people like nice things.

Lots of the production structures have ideal configurations you can come up with to maximize efficiency, since the distance from the nearest warehouse and the proximity of ancillary structures is all that matters.

For instance, the ideal way to build cattle is like this:

You don't really HAVE to do that, but it helps. You can either look up some ideal structures online or you can play around with them yourself (which is what I do, its fun) but you should probably be aware of the rules involved that make things like this work. Goods are teleported instantly from warehouse to warehouse so you can compartmentalize your town into separate little areas of industry and then one big area of housing, and there's no need to connect them with roads at all.

:godwin:

csm141
Jul 19, 2010

i care, i'm listening, i can help you without giving any advice
Pillbug
Disable automatic promotion (with an option on your houses) to start with. If you leave it on, houses will promote whenever their needs are fully met and if you can afford it. I found that this really screwed with my planning, I like to have neighborhoods organized by tier, and more importantly, I would have new needs to deal with before I was ready to meet them. It all became a big clusterfuck. Especially to start, disable that, check to see when new needs/items will be enabled and manually promote when you are prepared to build whatever they need. Keeps things neater. Also, the campaign is really just a long tutorial, play it until you feel ready to start your own game. And I would also get familiar with stuff like the farm layouts and need calculators that you can find on the wiki (there's even an app for 2070 and I think 1404 too). It can be a bit confusing but once you get everything up and running, it will be very gratifying.

Bhodi
Dec 9, 2007

Oh, it's just a cat.
Pillbug
The biggest thing about 1404 that hasn't been mentioned is that you absolutely want the unofficial community patch. It adds a ton of poo poo, fixes a ton of poo poo, and is all around a great thing.

Get it here http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2271596

I went through blacklist last weekend, and the wiki page was pretty much right:

* upgrade your goggles first, then go for the crossbow, each google upgrade incorporates the ones lower on the list
* upgrading the plane gets you a money multiplier
* you won't really have money issues so don't worry overmuch about 100% stealthing through missions to get the top score, you could shoot everyone in the face and it wouldn't matter
* the Kill/Spare QTE has zero effect on anything, do what feels right at the time
* Doing all 4 of grimm's missions unlocks the stealth suit
* getting the stealth achievements is really loving hard, you have to not be detected by anyone and can't knock anyone out so don't sperg out when you get 4800/5000 stealth points
* the wrench next to weapons can be clicked on for upgrades to other devices

Bhodi fucked around with this message at 16:50 on Feb 19, 2015

me your dad
Jul 25, 2006

Is there a good first-time guide for Diablo 3? I just started playing the Ultimate Evil ed. on the PS4. I have never touched a Diablo game before this.

KoB
May 1, 2009

me your dad posted:

Is there a good first-time guide for Diablo 3? I just started playing the Ultimate Evil ed. on the PS4. I have never touched a Diablo game before this.

Diablo isnt that hard, dont worry about it. Theres no choices during level up until youre 60+. While running through the game the first time just choose whatever character you want and experiment with skills and runes to see what you like. If you want to delve deeper and sperg out about min/maxing check it out once youre 60.

You can change the difficulty on the fly. Just start on normal to get the hang of it but you can probably bump it up to Hard pretty quick. Hard is still pretty simple and nets you bonus xp/drops. Adjust it until it feels good, you can change it any time.

I recommend playing with friends if theyve got the game.

KoB fucked around with this message at 01:28 on Feb 21, 2015

Longstreet
May 7, 2008

me your dad posted:

-Your class determines which stat is your Primary Stat. The Primary Stat and Vitality are the only ones you need worry about, as they affect your damage and health respectively. The other stats can be helpful, especially Intelligence since it will raise your resistances, but your loot should emphasize your Primary stat as much as you can.

-If youre an achievement whore, know that whether a certain mini-dungeon or event appears in an act is random every time you load, so you wont be able to "explore all of these dungeons in act 1" or "complete all these events in act 4" in one run. There is no point trying to explore the edges of the map trying to find every nook and cranny They are meant to completed in Adventure Mode, which you unlock after completing the campaign once.

-Adventure Mode is the real meat of the game, so try to complete the campaign as quick as possible. Youll never really need to grind as long as you keep picking up new loot (which you should be doing anyway, this is a Diablo game). Once youre a high enough level, you wont even need to bother with white or even most green loot.

juliuspringle
Jul 7, 2007

So they dumbed down Diablo 3? I've only played 1 and 2 and was thinking of getting 3 sometime but it sounds like it's less involved than the other ones.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
"Dumbed down" is a really awful way to describe things. It doesn't have a lot of the unnecessary and uninteresting grinding the first games had, no. It's very fun though, especially after the expansion and the major patch around its release came out.

al-azad
May 28, 2009

juliuspringle posted:

So they dumbed down Diablo 3? I've only played 1 and 2 and was thinking of getting 3 sometime but it sounds like it's less involved than the other ones.

They designed the game so you could enjoy every build of a class without having to replay the game from level 1. Each class has a main attribute that contributes 100% to their attack and defense and majority of the loot you pick up is tailored specifically to you so you'll rarely get useless junk designed for another character. Instead of a tree that forces you to put points in skills you'll never use you can freely choose what you've already unlocked and then customize them further with modifiers that change the way those skills function. Your health and mana regenerate very quickly and there's only one health potion but it's on a high cooldown so kiting enemies is more important since you can't brute force your way through tough fights.

The 2.0 patch and Reaper of Souls practically turned it into a brand new game. They made the loot more interesting, they give you a new crafter that can re-enchant equipment, the crafting system benefited tremendously from the new loot system as you now get equipment completely tailored to your class, new legendary crafting plans, and the ability to customize every cosmetic of your equipment. Paragon was retooled so that you now earn points which can be assigned to every aspect of your character that loot can effect (movement speed, life gain, ability cooldown, so on) so high level classes are fairly unique from each other. And yeah, adventure mode is unlocked after beating the game which is basically a new game+ where the entire map is open and special bosses/events appear.

Diablo 3 was shallow as poo poo on launch but the expansion completely changed the game. Their design goal is no permanent choices. There should be no reason why you can't take a single character from 1 to Paragon and beyond without feeling like you hosed up their build or got garbage equipment. Playing adventure mode is far more interesting than grinding story quests for boss loot. They turned it into a game that respects your time and that's more than I can say for basically every other Diablo-clone.

al-azad fucked around with this message at 17:00 on Feb 21, 2015

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

juliuspringle posted:

Original D3 release was super dumbed down. You had no character building, you had to play through super piss easy Normal and Hard before it even BEGAN to turn into something approaching Diablo, and once you got to Nightmare the game just kicked you in the balls and walked off, there wasn't even much to do.

But post expansion they fixed a LOT of things wrong with the game. Now if you actually play RPGs you can crank up the difficulty right from the start so it isn't so completely mind-numbingly boring.

(I'm serious, on the original Normal difficulty you would NEVER die and you only had like 2 skills. They had the World of Warcraft team make Diablo 3 instead of the Diablo team who left, and it shows. The game was basically the first 20 levels of WoW; mind-numbingly boring)

And now post-expansion the end game has lots more to do, there's cool bounty quests and stuff to mix things up.

That said I still got bored and I'm not playing anymore, but its a much, much, much better game post-expansion than it was at release. (Jesus it was awful at release)

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:

juliuspringle posted:

Stats other than primary/vitality matter, but it depends on your class and build. Offhand I know wizards love crit because one of their stats is getting free resources off of crits and crusaders love cooldown reduction because it's the only limit on the majority of their abilities. If you want more info than that, check out the class threads in the blizzard subforum.

In general gearing for vit + mainstat is safe for everyone.

Brian Fellows
May 29, 2003
I'm Brian Fellows

Zaphod42 posted:

Now if you actually play RPGs you can crank up the difficulty right from the start so it isn't so completely mind-numbingly boring.

I wish they'd made this more clear. I played at launch, then played again much later (as in like 3 months ago) and none of the guides I looked at regarding changes mentioned "Hey, feel free to jack up the difficulty!" I played through the first three acts and quit because of how boring it was on normal.

al-azad
May 28, 2009

Brian Fellows posted:

I wish they'd made this more clear. I played at launch, then played again much later (as in like 3 months ago) and none of the guides I looked at regarding changes mentioned "Hey, feel free to jack up the difficulty!" I played through the first three acts and quit because of how boring it was on normal.

It's oddly one of their splash screen recommendations. You know, that thing you barely have 3 seconds to read? Raising the difficulty also gives you more experience and gold so you'd think it would be something they stress from the start.

I'd say anyone who isn't new to Diablo style games can breeze through on Nightmare from level 1. Torment 1 jacks up enemy HP and resistances to the point where normal enemies take way too long to kill until you hit level cap and can start fine tuning yourself. Or at least that's how I felt playing as a witch doctor.

juliuspringle
Jul 7, 2007

Apparently the PS3 has a RoS demo so I'm gonna go check that out. I think I misinterpreted that earlier post as them having gotten rid of the skill tree. It's on sale for like $25 right now on PSN I take it it's worth that?

Also anyone have anything for Knights of Pen and Paper +1 edition?

al-azad
May 28, 2009

juliuspringle posted:

Apparently the PS3 has a RoS demo so I'm gonna go check that out. I think I misinterpreted that earlier post as them having gotten rid of the skill tree. It's on sale for like $25 right now on PSN I take it it's worth that?

Also anyone have anything for Knights of Pen and Paper +1 edition?

They did get rid of the skill tree. Skills are earned by level but equipment can synergize with them, modifying their damage or occasionally how they work. Basically every character progresses the same until level cap but gear is far more important with greater customization as a result. Then you hit Paragon at 70 where you can fine tune every aspect of your character.

The console version controls very well and the Ultimate Evil edition is a ton of content for $25.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
E: Wrong thread.

juliuspringle
Jul 7, 2007

So I just read about this. I take it it's not coming to PS3?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/17989719/first-look-patch-220-2-19-2015

DoctorOfLawls
Mar 2, 2001

SA's Brazilian Diplomat
I started playing Metro 2033 Redux on Spartan, Hardcore difficulty. I did understand that in this mode resources are limited etc. but I guess I made a mistake - was I supposed to purchase more ammo before heading out of the station for the tunnel mission? Right now I am stuck crouched while in the tunnel while these wolf creatures attack me and I have maybe 6 bullets if that much. Reloading the checkpoint just puts me back into that position. As the game barely started this does not sound normal.

al-azad
May 28, 2009

If you're worried about future updates then definitely get the PC version. It's not a very resource intensive game.

regulargonzalez
Aug 18, 2006
UNGH LET ME LICK THOSE BOOTS DADDY HULU ;-* ;-* ;-* YES YES GIVE ME ALL THE CORPORATE CUMMIES :shepspends: :shepspends: :shepspends: ADBLOCK USERS DESERVE THE DEATH PENALTY, DON'T THEY DADDY?
WHEN THE RICH GET RICHER I GET HORNIER :a2m::a2m::a2m::a2m:

juliuspringle posted:

Just want to jump in and say that if you liked the min-maxing and theory-crafting elements of Diablo 2, the game you want to play is Path of Exile. It's very much a love letter to Diablo 2 but with the difficulty, theory-crafting, and skill / build flexibility amped up to 11. It's also free to play in the very best way - essentially only visual microtransactions, the entire game is the same whether you pay $0 or $1000. Zero "pay to win" poo poo.

Two caveats : the game starts off a bit slow and doesn't really reveal itself until you get support gems startng in act 2. And the passive tree is extremely intimidating at first. It's highly recommended to follow a build guide for your first character or two, until you start to get a handle on the passive tree, skills, and how to build a character.

juliuspringle
Jul 7, 2007

al-azad posted:

If you're worried about future updates then definitely get the PC version. It's not a very resource intensive game.

I'm installing a starter version of it from Battle.net to see if I can run it. I'm on an older laptop so I figured being a newer game I probably can't run it but at least I'll be able to find out.

moot the hopple
Apr 26, 2008

dyslexic Bowie clone
Any tips for Dragon Age 2? Other than not playing it at all :v: Figure I might as well finally get through it before starting Inquisition.

I understand that combat is drastically dumbed down, but is there a way to play it with Tactics turned off? I preferred playing Origins micro heavy and issuing my own orders. Also, is mage still the best class for wrecking major poo poo like in the first game? Build recommendations would be appreciated.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Which of the Souls game should I play first? Demons, Dark or Dark2?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

The Lone Badger posted:

Which of the Souls game should I play first? Demons, Dark or Dark2?
Demons if you're fond of old-school "kicks your rear end mercilessly while you even learn how to play" games, or are really set on there being individual levels/zones.

Dark Souls 1 if you want a Metroidvania-style world with a deep, interconnected but unobtrusive story, or a game that will gladly allow you to blunder into areas you are in no way ready for yet.

Dark Souls 2 if you want something just slightly more forgiving, or want to play the game in the series with the best gameplay, and don't mind a generic-ish, kinda lackluster story, and a world map that feels kinda... video-game-y.

Edit Souls 2 includes references to Souls 1, and one boss spoiler, but other than that, the stories of the three games are mostly unconnected, aside from a couple minor cameos. Personally, I'd say Dark 1 > Dark 2 > Demon, but Dark 2 > Dark 1 > Demon is also perfectly acceptable.

girl dick energy fucked around with this message at 04:57 on Feb 22, 2015

Head Hit Keyboard
Oct 9, 2012

It must be fate that has brought us together after all these years.

Poison Mushroom posted:

Dark Souls 2 if you want something just slightly more forgiving, or want to play the game in the series with the best gameplay, and don't mind a generic-ish, kinda lackluster story, and a world map that feels kinda... video-game-y.

In what way is Dark 2 more forgiving than it's predecessors?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Head Hit Keyboard posted:

There's fewer ways to permanently screw up your character. (There's a few ways in Demons, and one completely useless stat in Dark 1, Resistance.) The bosses are more inventive, but also feel like they were playtested better, with a greater number of possible strategies in mind that don't require perfect twitch reflexes (with a couple notable exceptions). PVP has been tweaked fairly significantly, so now you (probably) won't get one-shotted by an invader in end-game gear just because he also happens to be low level. There's greater variety in the enemies, and in their tells before attacking.

1 and 2 are both very good games, it's hard to praise one without praising the other.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Head Hit Keyboard posted:

Soul Vessels, revolving door covenants, scarcity of invasions, enemy despawns, bonfire ascetics, bonfire warping from the get-go, linear levels with one entrance and typically one maybe two exits (Shaded Woods breaks the mold by having three exits, though two are story-locked and open up at very clearly telegraphed middle and near-end points in the game), strike weapon supremacy, and a vastly simplified upgrade and infusion system that showers you in titanite, including slabs.

It's still real cool though. I love it and I'm about to do playthrough #3.

moot the hopple posted:

Any tips for Dragon Age 2? Other than not playing it at all :v: Figure I might as well finally get through it before starting Inquisition.

I understand that combat is drastically dumbed down, but is there a way to play it with Tactics turned off? I preferred playing Origins micro heavy and issuing my own orders. Also, is mage still the best class for wrecking major poo poo like in the first game? Build recommendations would be appreciated.

Faster and more button-mashy. You can deactivate Tactics but, since I don't believe you can queue up actions beyond "do this now" and the action moves pretty quick, I'd heartily recommend against it.

Mages still wreck everything. Dual-wielding Rogues, especially stealthy ones got a big ol' upgrade. Archer Rogues and Warriors in general are sort of lackluster but at least Warriors fill unique a role.

If you happen to have The Black Emporium then you'll have near-endless respec potions so don't sweat builds TOO hard. It's very hard to mess up a Mage, though you may want to leave healing to a bot or just knock back potions. You'll get your healbot follower very early on. Dagger Rogues should follow the Shadow and Dual-wielding skill trees almost to completion, and Assassin is a great Specialty. Archers should probably focus on disabling enemies, so the Scoundrel (?) and Bow skill trees are pretty decent. I didn't play enough Warrior to actually finish the game with one because it was terrible and boring; I guess sword n' board would tank while 2-handers tank AND do crowd control? I don't know. All the Warriors are insufferable so I just rolled with 2 Rogues/2 Mages all game long.

There's also a wiki entry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

Does anyone have something for Sunless Sea? I have no ideaa what I'm doing.