Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

HiipFire posted:

wow way to poo poo all over my DREAMS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Allen Wren posted:

my day was real bad votefinder

tomorrow may be worse

I would really just prefer to hang out for the moment

##vote no lynch

That's fine with me, friend. I've had a pretty rough couple of weeks myself. Anything you want to talk about?

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

##vote lynch

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Also can I say that I really like how the voting mechanics work out to meaning that every one of us is Loved? Because I think that's really sweet :3:

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Quidnose posted:

Can I hang out

If you're not playing you can poo poo post all you want. If you want to play, find one of the people who are in the game and lurking and ask if you can take over for them.

Now at some point I deleted all the role PMs I sent out and I imagine most of the op layers have as well, but it's ok, we'll keep going.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

My role PM said I was vanilla town, and I have no victory condition, just as claimed.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
mine probably said that too.

I'm sad mmm is never going to be able to play again.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
##vote untoxx

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

Asiina posted:

Do you like pmom more than MMM?

My scale for liking people is a binary, either you're cool or you're lame. Everyone here is cool :)

Pinterest Mom posted:

She likes VivaNova more than me, shockingly.

I didn't come to OWURG to make friends*!

*(except for the ones I made)

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

MMM just add another role I sent you a PM about an idea xD

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I made some cool food yesterday. It was buffalo chickpea mac and cheese with bacon and garlic breadcrumbs. it started out as a vegan recipe but I'm not vegan so i added meats and cheeses.

Here are two process shots that look a little gross so I've made them thumbnails:

Here was what the actual food looked like:

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I very rudely forgot to mention that The Carpet Shark did half the work on that meal

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I'm a vegetarian and want to make that, can you link me the recipe?

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Quidnose posted:

I'm a vegetarian and want to make that, can you link me the recipe?

Here is the vegan version, we added real cheese and milk to the part where it says to put vegan cheese and milk. Also instead of making ranch sauce I just use bottled ranch sauce or mayo. The breadcrumbs we made are from this recipe. Oh also also baking it is completely unnecessary but I like to take frivolous steps.

It's pretty cool. Coating chickpeas in buffalo sauce is great way to get the nutritional value of chickpeas in something that has a flavour.

Jump King fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Feb 12, 2015

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I might make that tonight! Thanks MMM!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I made a guac and cheese (guacamole mixed with Mac and cheese) for a Mac and Cheese contest at my kids school tonight. I think it was too unusual and most people were scared to try it but I think it came out great. Wish I took a pic.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
##vote end the game

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

As I recall, the game ends where there are just three players left. Let's just chaindunk each other.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm trying!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hal Incandenza posted:

I made a guac and cheese (guacamole mixed with Mac and cheese) for a Mac and Cheese contest at my kids school tonight. I think it was too unusual and most people were scared to try it but I think it came out great. Wish I took a pic.

Update: I actually won!

Also I am already trying SO HARD to win this game

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

There's a lot of cool mafia games open right now that I cant play, too bad.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

We should ##vote end game so MMM can once more be free to play

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

##vote end game - MMM not being able to play is more cruel than cool

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

##vote end game

What they said.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
##vote end game
play games again MMM plz :(

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

##vote not end game

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

winvirus sent me to some kind of restaurant for kings and now im broke

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Hal Incandenza posted:

##vote not end game

stop crushing my dreams

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

GulagDolls posted:

winvirus sent me to some kind of restaurant for kings and now im broke

Burger King has a value menu doofus

The Carpet Shark
Sep 2, 2014

:coolfish:
wow you guys, you know what's a scum move? trying to RUSH a vote!

#vote not end game

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Hey MMM, that mac n cheese recipe with the chickpeas you linked turned out really tasty!

The only downside is I didn't read that the macncheese part was designed for 18 people so I was pouring 2lbs of cheese in going "this is going to be cheesey!" and then I needed two dishes.

On the upside my new neighbors got 3 lbs of Macaroni and Cheese from a stranger so I guess that's cool!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Quidnose posted:

Hey MMM, that mac n cheese recipe with the chickpeas you linked turned out really tasty!

The only downside is I didn't read that the macncheese part was designed for 18 people so I was pouring 2lbs of cheese in going "this is going to be cheesey!" and then I needed two dishes.

On the upside my new neighbors got 3 lbs of Macaroni and Cheese from a stranger so I guess that's cool!

That's awesome

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Quidnose posted:

oh lord. That other recipe I just copped the breadcrumb part from, I didn't even pay attention to the rest

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
oh hey I found my role PM

quote:

You are town. You are loved. You have no vote.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
oh poo poo i wasnt supposed to do that
woopsy daisies

*laugh track*

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Oh, I found my role PM, too.

quote:

If Hiipfire posts his role PM, he's lying. Also, if I'm ever in a situation where I toxx myself so I can't play in any more mafia games until this one's over, you can end it immediately with ##kill game. This is most certainly a real role PM and not at all fake.

##kill game

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
##kill game

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Seems legit.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

:ms:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

:redhammer:

Day 1 ends. I'm going to be out all day but I'll post the flip and start day 2 once I get to vote finder. You can chat in the mean time.

• Locked thread