Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

and now we know what dingleberry is into...

More like what's into me...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
One of my classes was canceled so I left to come home early. As I'm driving down the road I get plowed into by some woman running a red light and spin into another car. Might have some bruised ribs. Sitting at the ER now. She said she was cleaning her glasses. She was probably dicking around on her phone.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

Mr. Nice! posted:

One of my classes was canceled so I left to come home early. As I'm driving down the road I get plowed into by some woman running a red light and spin into another car. Might have some bruised ribs. Sitting at the ER now. She said she was cleaning her glasses. She was probably dicking around on her phone.

Goonmeet at 45 mph.

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.

Mr. Nice! posted:

Idk. Cleaning glasses is almost worse.

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

RIP in pieces geo metro.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Nah I sold the metro forever ago. This did probably total my mountaineer, though. It was crazy how fast it happened considering I was just going 30. She hit me and I hit another car in my spinning through the intersection. I didn't even know about the second hit until after I got out of my truck.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
If I had been in the metro I would be dead or severely mangled.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Mr. Nice! posted:

Get a dashcam.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

ded posted:

Get a dashcam.

Wish I had one. The second car I hit had two people in it that corroborated that I had the green so at least I don't have to sweat that too much.

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.

Mr. Nice! posted:

Wish I had one. The second car I hit had two people in it that corroborated that I had the green so at least I don't have to sweat that too much.

Make sure you note she said she was cleaning her glasses in your statement. That's essentially an admission of guilt.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

USMC503 posted:

Make sure you note she said she was cleaning her glasses in your statement. That's essentially an admission of guilt.

Police have it explicitly in their report that she is at fault. Regardless of glasses or anything, she ran a red light and was cited for it.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Decided to lay off the weed. Been sleeping off/on all day. Have a bit of weed butter left from a few weeks ago, but don't feel like loving with it. I would say I'm going to try to go sober for a few weeks but we'll see if I make it through this week first.

Trying to get together all of my paraphernalia too, but I'm sure there's more of it laying around than I realize. Going to stuff it all into a box in the attic.

Psych appointment tomorrow anyhow, where I get to tell them to shove buspirone up their asses because gently caress that poo poo and the nausea it produces. Maybe they'll just leave my scripts be for once, maybe they'll put me on more crazy pills. Assuming the VA here isn't closed due to the lovely southern response to cold weather.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

So now you have a legitimate reason for ball pain

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Mr. Nice! posted:

Police have it explicitly in their report that she is at fault. Regardless of glasses or anything, she ran a red light and was cited for it.

You should be good then. If it was not you know drat well she would change her story to the insurance agency.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
:nws: http://i.imgur.com/0PQRrOQ.gif :nws:

:fap:

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

-edit

Nostalgia4Dogges fucked around with this message at 05:28 on Feb 18, 2015

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Oh man, the new Better Call Saul. Mike :allears:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

lol

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I absolutely love seeing Mike again

So happy he's got a recurring role in this, I don't give a poo poo about anyone else

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

brilliant

also good riddance to meowlins mountaineer. lousy ford piece of poo poo, nothing of value was lost m8

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
http://i.imgur.com/gDf8zdX.gif

Somebody fucked around with this message at 14:05 on Feb 18, 2015

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

Dead Reckoning posted:

huge loving gif

Showed that to the wife. Her words: "That's pretty Japan!"

Somebody fucked around with this message at 14:06 on Feb 18, 2015

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Is it a new thing for Chrome to completely poo poo itself when it encounters a big gif?

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Not really a NEW thing. Chrome has become a pretty big pile of poo poo in recent months.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Apparently. Shits happening to me too.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

Mike-o posted:

Apparently. Shits happening to me too.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Works great in firefox. gently caress you, chrome.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
It's fine for me?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

GENDERWEIRD GREEDO posted:

Is it a new thing for Chrome to completely poo poo itself when it encounters a big gif?

yea holy poo poo this thread is now impossible to view for me

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
That gif is like 100Mb, let chrome poo poo itself for a second

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

like i'm used to gifs taking a long time to load but i don't get how that suddenly translates to every other tab being non-responsive and poo poo

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Took my ipad 2 like 8 minutes before it decided to give up on that gif

Times t sell this thing on Craigslist, or make it a dedicated spotify jukebox or something :(

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Yeah, a five minute .gif was a bit of a dick move.

Godholio posted:

Works great in firefox. gently caress you, chrome.
Firefox shits and dies the second you open more than a dozen tabs or leave it running for over 2 hours.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Dead Reckoning posted:

Yeah, a five minute .gif was a bit of a dick move.
Firefox shits and dies the second you open more than a dozen tabs or leave it running for over 2 hours.
Posting from Firefox. This is on my laptop. Firefox on desktop regularly winds up with 3+ GB of poo poo going on.

:confused:

Naked Bear fucked around with this message at 05:53 on Feb 18, 2015

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

beanieson posted:

Took my ipad 2 like 8 minutes before it decided to give up on that gif

Times t sell this thing on Craigslist, or make it a dedicated spotify jukebox or something :(

I'm still rocking an iPad 1.

Works great for the kids to watch netflix and poo poo on, even with iOS 6 on it.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Spicy Guacamole posted:

Posting from Firefox. This is on my laptop. Firefox on desktop regularly winds up with 3+ GB of poo poo going on.

:confused:

Here, let me make some sense of this

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

This guy knows what he's doing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Quit using goddamned huge gifs in the year of our satan 2015. And it isn't even a good butt gif either.

http://www.gfycat.com/

Maybe lowtax will get html5 vid support added before the end of time.

• Locked thread