Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Foolster41 posted:

Nijna'd? I voted for Met

You forgot the ## in your vote.

If Somber is scum, I have nowhere to go from there.

If Hiip is scum, I'm betting Kumba is as well. But Hiip does tend to not make wise decisions in the early days and Somber is acting a bit weird. He's usually going pretty nuts hunting scum on Day 1 and all of his posts here are pretty minor and uninspired.

##vote: Somber

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

"It's a non-speaking role"
Oh yeah. Oh well, since you talked (one of the main reasons for my voting you) I'll hold off.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Foolster41 posted:

It was a joke? You said you not only was voting on Rurea, but said you were refusing to move it off until he was dead. I might have taken this as a joke if you had not repeated this again with no explination.

Like I said, I'm not convinced Somber is scum, but it seems fishy he repeats he wants Rurea dead for no info and then backs off. (Though to be fair, he did nack off after votes starting backing off him, which helps me think he isn't scum, so I don't know).

As for me, why do you think I'm "clearly" scum? I mean, maybe I'm over-reacting to Somber, but I haven't really been pushing hard for Sombers's death or anything, because all I did was point out something kind of fishy Somber was doing. (I even noted it wasn't even big enough to warrant a vote, just something to point out).

I kind of like Hal's reasoning towards Met. At the very least this might prod a townie to stop lurking if he gets some votes, so I'll Vote: Met
Yeah, I'm not seeing this as newbie scum pretending to be newbie town. This is pretty clearly newbie town baffled by jokephase.

Would not vote Foolster.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Foolster41 posted:

Oh yeah. Oh well, since you talked (one of the main reasons for my voting you) I'll hold off.

Hiip has half the posts I do. With that logic you should be all over him.

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

Met posted:

Hiip has half the posts I do. With that logic you should be all over him.

Good point. ##Vote: HiipFire.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

45 minutes to deadline. Convince me either way towards Hiip or Met.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Neither is scum

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Well, hey, Taste. Nice to see you joining us.

I've come to expect you to vote no-lynch. But just sitting aside smugly completely disengaging from the scumhunting, and doing so in a smug and 'knowing' way? Even Lumpen wouldn't be able to get away with that poo poo for long.

##vote Tremendous Taste

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

tldr

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

Tremendous Taste posted:

Neither is scum

You know that how?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Foolster41 posted:

You know that how?

i'm scum obviously duh

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

Looking back TT has only a few pretty short posts, that seem pretty low-content. i'll ##Unvote ##Vote: Tremendous Taste. I don't get a very strong vibe from either met or Hiip, but Mushroom has a good point on TT.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

hahahahaha poison mushroom holds a grudge from a year old game fam

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

Tremendous Taste posted:

i'm scum obviously duh

I didn't mean to say that shows you are (That'd be pretty stupid for scum to do), just that I'd like more info.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

neither of them read as scum to me and i think we're collectively grasping at straws on this one

then again i'm not a d1 sort so

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
pmush is probably scum

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

Kumbamontu posted:

pmush is probably scum

Again, reason?

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Met posted:

You forgot the ## in your vote.

If Somber is scum, I have nowhere to go from there.

If Hiip is scum, I'm betting Kumba is as well. But Hiip does tend to not make wise decisions in the early days and Somber is acting a bit weird. He's usually going pretty nuts hunting scum on Day 1 and all of his posts here are pretty minor and uninspired.

##vote: Somber

haha :wtc: is this

i don't think hiip is scum so clearly i am hiip's scumbuddy, do you think this is my first rodeo or something

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Foolster41 posted:

Again, reason?

Poison Mushroom posted:

45 minutes to deadline. Convince me either way towards Hiip or Met.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Foolster41 posted:

Again, reason?

As for a non-emptyquote argument - that post reeks of scum posting for the sake of posting without wanting to have any blame in who we lynch, wanting to be here to "contribute" while not saying anything

Then the vote on TT, while I don't necessarily disagree with the idea, I'm getting a strong gut vibe from particularly the part about Lumpen

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

the attitude seems sincere but the vote insincere imo

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
I really think we should take out somber. He's not as active as he usually is when he's a townie.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
thats really the only argument against somber that holds any water, but it's been a weekend so I'm not keen on holding that against anyone really

and the deadline is super early in the evening which kinda sucks

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

Kumbamontu posted:

and the deadline is super early in the evening which kinda sucks

Born out of my frustration with super late in the evening deadlines. I'll move it back to 10 EST on D2.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

##vote Met I have gud feeling.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

wall monitor posted:

Born out of my frustration with super late in the evening deadlines. I'll move it back to 10 EST on D2.

fwiw i've found 10pm deadlines to have the most near deadline content so good on you! didn't mean to challenge your right as mod or anything so don't be offended!

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
at this point we just need to vote anyone, literally anyone, so uh

toss them votes folks

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Dr. Hurt posted:

Follow me. Vote good.

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

Kumbamontu posted:

fwiw i've found 10pm deadlines to have the most near deadline content so good on you! didn't mean to challenge your right as mod or anything so don't be offended!

Not offended, just explaining my reasoning, and you've got a point that 8 is kinda early for a lot of people

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Dr. Hurt posted:

Follow me. Vote good.

:agreed:

wall monitor posted:

Not offended, just explaining my reasoning, and you've got a point that 8 is kinda early for a lot of people

:glomp:

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

It's never too early to vote met

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
for those of you that are here and not voting Met, I would like to hear why you would prefer a no lynch than Met (other than TT who is just being contrarian)

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

I hate this game.
##vote met
If you wanna dog me over this vote then oh well but I have literally no idea what to do.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

We luv u Rurea. Good vote good.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Also capps is not voting and i would vote him if peeps wanna switch

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
We have 4 minutes

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

3 mor on Met. 4 minut.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Kumbamontu posted:

for those of you that are here and not voting Met, I would like to hear why you would prefer a no lynch than Met (other than TT who is just being contrarian)

I adopted this stance before I knew how unpopular it was!

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Dr. Hurt posted:

I assure you it's not a good feeling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
you've been around the block long enough to know it's stupid TT, don't give me that

• Locked thread